Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout 3 RP: War of the Reaperz ( OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as he was simply on an information run in the basement he headed for the center of the Bar "On my Way Sir." he stated acknowledging the command, now that his way was Clear he began quickly searching corpses for any useful loot Along the way walking in the location taking advantage of the situational liberty to remove his helmet.

“Honestly these guys were stupid a few dead lackeys and they forget all tactics never mind the bodies ,pay attention for the guy hiding behind you .” he commented finding a seat for the meeting waiting for his commander to finish the debrief before he let himself at full ease lookign around the room. "Have you ever wondered what it must be like cleanign up after our mess? I feel sorry for whoever gets that job?" He added with an amused Grin.

As the meeting was called, Dylan moved quickly towards where the others had been gathering. He was fairly quick with his movements, his armor wasn't too heavy for him, but it still weighed him down a fair amount. So it took him less then a minute until he was in the group with the others. He quickly took a seat on an old wooden chair that had been thrown off into the far corner of the room. His gaze moved around the room until it shifted and he was staring out at one of the soldiers on patrol. He stared out for several minutes until the meeting would officially begin and he might be needed. But until then, he was almost zoned out completely staring out the window.

Taking a seat away from everyone else. Ben decided to study the architecture, It was most likely to break down in 5 years from the cracks in the wall. Even though one of his comrades had already fallen through a floor. His years of scouting had allowed him to study the world with interest even though he knew there was always something new to learn.
Nothing was said as he remained quiet looking down to the floor, His mind hoped it didn't crack unless there were Radroaches breaking through the ground.
His ears twitched waiting for the sound of his leader.

Watching the soldiers slowly gather into the perimeter, Knight Captain Wolfe kept his eyes on each individual pacing into the bar. With stomachs filled and alcohol consumed, everyone would have their moment of relaxing before the Reaperz unit would all be accounted for towards this meeting. Noticing attendance was good; he cleared his throat before greeting everyone in his presence.

â??Before we get started, I would to extend my thanks to everyone here. Although we have gone through many hardships and losses, I personally think of each of you warriors are worthy to be aligned to the Brotherhood of Steel. If it wasnâ??t for this faction, each of us would be a god forsaken wastelander out there rotting. Anyway, that was all.â?

Smiling which was a feat of its own, Darious Wolfe felt proud to lead such a unit for Elder Lyons. Despite the number of fighters lost, the harden leader wouldnâ??t have their deaths in vain. Looking around his surroundings, he addressed all of them of an important matter at that related to this particular meeting. Commencing it now, he stood up tall before talking to them.

â??Alright you maggots, Iâ??ll be frank with everyone here. Currently there have been reports of a stronghold within the area of the DC ruins. The Citadel itself had many conflicting issues with the ones here. Even Lyons Pride who are our most elite soldiers showed concern. Apparently the muties here are more destructive than usual, relying on more extreme methods of combat. In other words these bastards have suicide bombers in their tribe and the armor of these mutants are more durable than the green monstrosities we eliminated earlier. Itâ??s to be believed some of their armor came from slaughter brotherhood members or Talos Mercs. I will take any suggestions concerning this threat from the west.â?​

Gabe gave an amused grin at an Idea he had "I may not be the demo expert but getting our hands on a Talon company artillery strike transmitter and reprogramming it to blow them up on our whims might do the trick." he stated while unpleasant and dangerous he viewed suicide bombers as the least calculated people to deal with. “It seem like poetic justice turning their own tactics against them.“ he added.

Neon tilted his head slightly hearing Gabe. Soon enough he shook it and chuckled slightly. His hands idly fingered an unactive frag in his pocket. His feet idly tapping the ground as he stood against a crumbling wall and listened to everyone else. His hand removed itself as he focused more on what his boss had said. His face brightened and he snickered slightly.

"So boss...any number of explosives placed near their base of operations and a decently placed grenade or mine with those armored Muties...it would take them out easily wouldn't it?" He asks and tilts his head again.

"Also...where the hell and why the hell would the Mercs camp out anywhere near a base of muties?"

"All of these seem like good ideas but how about we just get someone with stealth and brains to lead some of the mutants to us, Neon will place the explosives and we'll fire at their brains?"He suggested in his mind knowing he often had a gift with plans. There weren't alot of options, But Ben could picture the battlefield clearly with him in it blasting down giant mutants with his Hunting Rifle. Though they were only thoughs.

"Merc's could be using it as safe hide-out since were pretty scary sometimes"He chuckled quietly as he relaxed back now. Ben decided to keep quiet here, He had spoke alot but had only offered ideas knowing he wasn't going to vote or anything. Ben loved to not offer his advice, His speaking could not be heard as he remained quiet covering his scarred right eye with his hair.

Meanwhile back at the head quarters Paladin Mathew 'Doc' Davis (MD) the Reaperz Medical Extrordanare sat in the corner of his cold silent clinic. A screen hiding him away as he sat in the corner of the room. In his left hand he held a Stimpack, though it wasn’t a normal stimpack. Inside it was filled with a dose of Psycho. Doc was a secret psycho addict and enjoyed these moments where he was left at HQ as it meant for a easy fix. Doc was often left at HQ after all with his medical and scientific knowledge the Reapers couldn’t afford to have him take a bullet. Even though he has tended to his own war wounds from time to time. as the needle pierced his flesh and penetrated his vein Doc's head fell back in Euphoria as a satisfied moan escaped his lips. His ice blue eyes going slightly brighter but were hidden by his goggles. A bizarre side effect but one that could land him in trouble if his addiction was discovered. Once done he removed the stimpack and held it fondly in his left hand.

A sudden burst of energy filled his body and he jumped up on to his feet and walked out into the open. Casually dropping the empty stimpack into a sterilization tank filled with used stimpacks that he refilled and issued to the Reaperz. With his knowledge and contacts he could make most chems though the formula for his most loved Psycho was still out of reach. His eyes looked over two dead Knights who lay naked on examination tables. He had prepped them for disposal yesterday and was waiting for them to be taken to the incinerator. Unfortunately he was unable to save them but he cared little for them. They had been stupid enough to run into a mine field they were not worth saving. Casually he walked over to a stereo and turned it on. Soon the clinic was filled with beautiful sound of Violin music on Agatha's Station. With the Psycho still buzzing through him Doc playfully danced around his Clinic as he went about tidying up the mess in case Wolf brought him any wounded Reaperz.

As he attended to his duties his eyes soon set upon a couple of rookie Knights on guard duty.
"Hey! You two!... come get rid of these two bodies, I need my tables clear for the arrival of our Comrades!..." He ordered in a cocky manner feeling almost like the boss with Wolfe not around. "But Paladin Davis... we are on guard duty..." One Knight replied in a dutiful manner. Doc smirked and shook his head. "Well I hope you are willing to take responsibility for any operations I have to perform on the floor!..." He replied with a harsh tone as he turned away and made his way to his desk. As he sat down to check medical supply orders the two knights did as they were told and moved the two dead knights onto a trolly and took them to the incinerator.

Luna listened to everything that was being said, but it seemed more like she wasn't listening because she had her back turned from all of them. She was a medic, and she didn't bother to learn about tactician. She just listened to what she was told, shot at what needed to be shot at and bandaged whatever needed bandaging. Honestly, she wished she could do a little bit more, but her father insisted on just being a medic, otherwise he would shun her from the family. He didn't want his little girl to be out on the front lines shooting and blowing up people or getting shot or blown up. She adjusted her leather gloves a bit and then put her hands on her hips. Whatever they would plan on she would be game. All she cared about was protecting what she loved most and that was what they were fighting for.

Besides, she was always taught to keep her mouth shut when it came to mens talk. Even if she didn't like it she didn't bother to object to it since it was her father who taught her such a thing. It always seemed that no matter what she did it would never be enough for him, so she made sure not to piss him off.

Conahoy Jack Nazashi couldn't help but be distracted with the pip-boy on his arm, checking over his equipment and then wondering if he could help out the team at all being the scientist. If they ran into any turrets he could easily reprogram them back to be on their side, as well as hack a protectron or two just in case the raiders in question managed to get their hands on one. "I wouldn't mind going along," he says more to himself, his lazer pistol hanging on his belt while the rest of his strength is carrying his own personal mechanical equipment. He could even fix a few weapons here and there, possibly manage to upgrade one though that would require more than a day's work on his own part.

He lifts his gaze to the others in the room, leaning back and turning off the pip-boy so he can pay a little more attention. Wonder if there would be any mutants who could give me a better weapon than this pistol he thinks to himself, since he has never had any leftover caps to purchase anything better than the energy cells for his pistol.

A spray of blood and chips of bone fragment covered the face of Loki as his power-fist made another mutant's skull explode. It was just a scout, trying to find a gap in the defenses at the radio tower. Taking out a rag he wiped himself clean and shoved it back into his back pocket under his blood red robe. "May the land be cleansed." He whispered while searching the corpse for any useful ammo or meds. He managed to find a couple stim packs and something else that was odd. "Pins? the hell do muties need these for?" He sighed and pocked em into one of his belt sacks. "Whatever, useful for me tho..." He looked back up to the radio tower and sighed. "Time to tell those metal boys I'm heading off for a bit, guard duty isn't my thing..." Loki often spoke to himself outloud... a habit he had gotten into being a lone wastelander.

Loki peeked over the slab of concrete he was using as cover and watched as the trio of raiders walked out of his line of sight. He pulled his scoped magnum from his belt and used the scope to peer around the ruins before he headed off, dashing quickly to a wall. Back to the wall he crept along peering around the corner and once again using the scope to check for ambush points. With the area clear he crept across the corner and into a blood-soaked street... bodies of muties scattered every which way. "Looks like someone took care of this place for me. seems to be the work of some metal boys." His personal term for any knights or paladins.

"May the land be cleansed." He whispered as he stepped over the corpses and shoved the magnum into it's holster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom