Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout 3 RP: War of the Reaperz ( OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanoci

Bloody Heart Shaped- Box
Concerning the threat with the ominous Super Mutants, Head Knight Wolfe was bold enough to sneak around one of the areas patrolled by the barbaric monstrosities. Using some binoculars, Darious cloaked himself in the rubble of the building while observing these bastards up front. Keeping his breathing low and blending in the environment without his trademark armor, the German leader of Reaperz was quite vulnerable at the time. Grabbing a walkie talkie, he quickly addressed his comrades back at headquarters to inform them of the situation.

â??Listen up soldiers; Iâ??m currently within a location where a few Super Mutants are located. Within the perimeter lurk eight of them with hunting rifles and two Brutes with Assault Rifles. Alright here is the plan everyone; I want our Sniper, Paladin Hawk to distract the mutants by firing a shot somewhere to forcefully make them separate. Regardless of the remaining number of them, Paladin Valance should cover Paladin Chicago so she could mow down those fuckers with the Minigun. Remember soldiers, our task is to eliminate the threat and secure that bar which likely contains supply. Knights be the support fire for Chicago, that is all."

Notifying his comrades, he knew he had a tracker on him which could trace its location. Sustaining in the dangerous territory of these mutants, Darious Wolfe was indeed one fearless fucker. Luckily his service in the Brotherhood of Steel made him bold for such suicidal missions he partake in. Now the question that lingered was whether or not the Paladins of Reaperz invade their stronghold and save his ass from a possible death.

â??For heavens sake, donâ??t you let me handle these freaks on my own.â? he said to himself as he knew this wasnâ??t going to be a piece of cake. Knowing the mindset of the Reaperz, the Head Knight knew they were usually up towards slaying some Super Mutant scum.​

Paladin Hawk was roosted in a building nearby, looking through the scope of his rifle as the supermutants patrolled the area, he took note of every feature of the uglies, They all looked the same... Over time Hawk har learned how to detirmine their ranks, which ones were older and which held higher ranks. Unlike brothers, who often wore insignia supermutants had no such markings, they did however get bigger as they aged. Hawk lifted his walkie talkie "Chill, boss, I have you covered" He had of course moved up like a good little sniper

Hawk chewed on the metal toothpic he had made at an earlier time, watching the greenies as they moved to and fro, eventually picking out the leader of the bunch, the master. The master was wearing the flight cap they were so fond of wearing, it was a helmet, but it didn't helly help against .308 bullets. Adrian wasn't wearing his power armor, instead he was wearing recon armor, having left the heavy stuff back at base. he was also not wearing a helmet, making it easier to sight in a target.

With his Stealthboy active on low Adrian blended in with the upper floor of the building he was roosted in. He aimed at the supermutant in charge, keeping his crosshairs on the ugly's head until he heard the walkie-talkie squack "Whatever you say" The reply came and the sniper squeezed the trigger. The gun unleashed a loud *Crack* as it fired, the bullet streaking through the air, drilling into the side of the master's head, the immediate result was chaos. Blood and grey matter sprayed over two other mutants, blinding them and causing them to fire blindly around them. three more shots followed, then another as the sniper expended the whole clip, dropping five mutants before dropping off the building, moving to a new location so he sould set up. He did his job, the mutants were scattering in all directions, one of them blinded, and their leader, at least one fo them was gone.

Paladin Valance was sitting calmly behind the door of a closed off building only a few hundred feet from where the mutants had been wandering around. It had taken him quite a bit of time and skill to get this close, and it was indeed quite dangerous but he managed to sneak in there. He came in through a window in the back so that he could avoid any uglies that may be patrolling infront of the building he was hiding inside. He could hear footsteps outside the door which had been carefully locked from the inside before even Dylan got there. He made sure to remain quiet as he sat waiting for the first shot to be fired, the he would make his move at distracting them from his side of the small battle field they had been provided.

And surely, soon enough the first shot was fired. A loud bang could be heard, then many of the mutants scrambled. There were two standing around the front of the door when it had happened, both of them took cover behind a wrecked car that remained there to rot for god knows how long. It looked like it had blown up years before, and offered them very little cover, but that wouldn't matter much as the rifleman's gun tore through the door firing upon them. His first shots that opened up the door managed to wound one of the two, and as Dylan stood out in the open he quickly took down the other with a shot to the head which knocked him back against the car and onto the hood. The injured mutant was taken out quickly with a quickly drawn 10mm pistol shot to the head. His shots were quick and precise, just like he had practiced many times before.

But these two were easy close ranged shots, he would need to do much harder up ahead. He ran quickly to grab some cover and tried to pick off some of the mutants who had tried to run away, towards him. A group of two mutants were squabbling towards him stupidly. He managed to pick one off easily with three shots to the chest with his Chinese Assault Rifle. The other two jumped to find cover, one was carrying a bat and the other had a SMG. Dylan sat under cover waiting for one to pop out, hoping that he would get the first shot, and the first hit.

Paladin Chicago didnâ??t bother with stealth, nor did she bother with subtlety. The 5mm, 40 rounds-per-second minigun that she had affectionately named â??Deathâ??s Kissesâ?? was proof of this. The weapon took a few seconds to spin up to speed, but when it reached its full revolution, it could empty the entire 240-round box magazine in 6 seconds, even Super Mutants couldnâ??t stand up to such a barrage for long. However, for such massive firepower there was a drawback. She was a slow and vulnerable target, always counting on her brothers in arms for their protection.

As the first shots of the battle began to rise into the air, Persephone rose from her sheltered position and lumbered into sight of the Super Mutants engaging Paladin Valance. She keyed her headset. â??Paladin Chicago is in position. Engaging hostiles.â? She gripped the lateral bar to keep her aim steady, the Power Armor she wore making the task much easier. Her finger depressed on the trigger, the barrels starting to rotated, a low winding sound rising up over the din.

â??Good night, fuckers.â? She muttered, feeling the sudden recoil from the minigun drive her armored boots into the irradiated soil. The servers in her armor compensating from the added pressure. The first Super Mutant caught in the barrage of fire seemed to come apart at the seams as dozens of round penetrated the mutilated flesh and tore it apart, pasting the wall behind it with blood and viscera. She shifted her aim, chewing the arm off another Super Mutant, hearing it bellow in pain and rage. Even with one arm nothing but a bloody stump, it still turned and opened fire on her with an SMG. Bullets pinged off her armor, but the Mutant was none too accurate, and most of the shots went wild.

Knight Neon still hid somewhere amongst the rubble, This was his first encounter with super mutants so he was almost scared shitless. usually this green soldier dealt with molerats and the smaller radiated creatures with unneeded explosives. Yet with this battle he had not had the chance, nor the stealth boy to lay any of the four frag mines he had in his pack. Those streaks of irradiated orange hair on his head glowing like flashlights almost from behind the rubble, so in a way he was giving his position away, yet that's exactly what he and his brethren needed, a scape goat.

He counted off as best as he could the cries of dead Mutants and got to about eight or nine of them before peeking out to see how much damage was done. When he did he shuddered but also giggled softly, this was just what he loved to see, the torn up and completely gruesome torn flesh and organs of the enemy splattered all over the place. In an instant he simply called out a single word, as loud as he could and into the walkie he had with him.

"Fore!"

In the next moment a single, solitary frag grenade found its way to one of the few mutants left around. Promptly seconds after there was no more mutant, or at least its legs were gone, as well as a good chunk of the rubble and ground. He grinned to himself and made a mark on the rubble, he also had a thing for crippling enemies more than outright killing them. But that is what a constant, yet small amount of radiation will do to someone.

Bullets and irritating screams were breached within the territory. Without a shadow of a doubt, those mutants were annihilated almost instantly by the Reaperz unit. Automatically pleased that things went according to plan, he rose from the rubble and began his apathetic walk towards the remnants of the super mutants. With good perception, when he scanned the perimeter he noticed the legless mutants that still linger in this world. Tightly gripping onto his custom Chinese assault rifle, Divine Judgment was going to lay these bastards to rest. Without warning and in quick succession, Head Paladin Wolfe capped one of his deadly armor piercing bullets into the first mutant, then quickly like a reflex murder the second one without any shred of remorse.

Grabbing his radio, he would give the status of the operation towards his soldier and those pinpointed back in HQ. With a strong influencing voice, he addressed everyone who was align to the Reaperz unit, speaking with in a tone that only a natural leader could produce to those who followed him until death subdued them.

â??Congrants everyone, we secured the bar and with your precise coordination we won. Now lets start our campout. Remember we must barricade and strengthen this estate. Once everything is finished, you maggots will be rewarded with some nice liquor down your throats. Alright, now move out Reaperz!"​

Neon seemed to nod to himself as he heard the radio transmission before blinking and laughing to himself. He soon stood and apprached all he carnage before kneeling down to one of mutants, the one with a missing arm. Even as he did this though he head the shots to the crippled Mutant and another he and the others may have missed. Eyes closing as he smirked and shrugged, they got them all now, but something was bugging him about it all. Soon after that thought his hand was down smearing the blood into the bare flesh before bringing it up.

"I can smell the radiation in the blood...stupid bastards." He says softly.

Soon he looks up and speaks into the walkie. "Boss..why weren't there any Centaurs here?" He asks curiously and licks his lips before tasting the blood briefly.

â??The fuckers might of simply left them near one of their true territories in the DC ruins, thus your guess is as good as mine. Centaurs would've posed no threat to you bastards, but considering the terms of this battle, I was armorless so their saliva would have fuck me sideways. Anyway, I suggest you follow your fellow Paladins towards the bar, Knight Neon"

Signing, part of him felt like he was aging quicker by doing such reckless missions. Before long he would be infected with a virus or developed back problems from these savage mutants. Deciding that complaining about it was pointless, Head Paladin Wolfe paced into the establishment they were suppose to secure. Snapping his fingers, knights whom were hidden earlier began to hold their assault rifles and scan the perimeter slowly. Luckily these knights had the skills required to barricade the bar, realizing this would be important if they wanted to remain alive in these ruins.​

Blinking Neon nodded to himself again before smirking a bit. His hands pulled the pack around and he popped a rad away or two into his mouth and swallowed, he needed these and he was also addicted to them, slightly. He also managed to pull out two of the mines he had with him and giggled hysterically again before sobering up and shaking his head. His fingers itched when they touched explosives of any type.

"Hey boss...Mind if I set my frag mine's somewhere on the perimeter first?" he says into the Walkie again as he stands up.

â??You and your explosive tendencies. I really suggest stopping that addition on red-away Neon. We use them to rid ourselves as of much radiation as possible. As arrogant and belittling as it is, I rather not be like the people in Capital Wasteland. Now that I answered your question, perhaps you could attend to the other Knights who need assistance and try to control your urge."

Within his blunt interior was a commander who treated all of these soldiers equally. Although things were stressful, the thought of losing even a member of the Reaperz would break him down slowly. It wasn't enough that a few have been lost through this chaotic quest of survival, but the fact his unit was diminishing slowly. However, he refused to expose such feeling and stay headstrong through everything they went through.​

Neon sighed before pulling his backpack around and stuffing the mines casually back in there. Shaking his head to the head Brother's speech and words he sighed a bit. The young man shook his head before smiling a bit and pulling the pack out and staring at it. He soon puts it away and shrugs, he may as well lay off them for at least a day. The young brother still had that blood smeared on his hand as it slowly dried, he was heading towards the bar, looking around for anything of use to them all.

"You know I need at least one or two every other hour or so to stay alive boss. And I keep finding 'em everywhere...for now."

(Neon, I think you are thinking of rad-x, Rad-away is injected. Also, could you two possibly slow down a bit?)

Hawk had already moved, his armor aiding him greatly with blending in as he did. He watched the carnage through his scope, ready to render additional help if it was needed "Jeez, and to think I was going to have the day off" Hawk rolled his eyes slightly, slinging the rifle to his back and pulling out his hunting rifle.

Hawk picked up his radio, "Whopee, beer!" His tone didn't quite drip with sarcasm, but it was still there. "Save some Vodka for me, I think there may be a few greenies nosing about still, maybe a combat patrol..." Hawk went quiet for a moment, though he spoke again "Lots of Vodka" Hawk began his trip over to the bar, the celebrations were on hold until he got there. Vaulting over a nearby wall he kept low, hurrying through the courtyard and then across the street to meet up with the Reaper's leader.

Hawk had joined the Reapers in an interesting way, before he was even trained to be a brother he roamed the wasteland with his sniper rifle. He saved the squad from an overwhelming supermutant attack with his sniper rifle, joining the brotherhood shortly after.

Hawk crossed the street and finally reached the bar "Wow, looks like this place could really use some fixer-upping" the sniper ran his fingers through his hair and frowned, Boss and a knight were talking. Hawk decided not to disturb them and stepped inside the bar, drawing his pistol and looking around.

Hearing one of his comrades addressing him on the radio, he cracked a grin which was of a rarely itself. Considering his demeanor and all, Paladin Hawk often seem to be the lone wolf among the pack of armored warriors. Although he might of just spoke in a joking manner, it didn't matter as celebrating without anyone wounded or kill was deem a great success in his eyes. Despite the battle, everyone look vigilant as always but somewhat relaxed after the deadly encounter with the Super Mutants. Noticing his sudden arrival, Commander Wolfe was entitled to speak to him face to face for his superb marksman ability and fighting caliber as a Paladin in the ranks of the Reaperz, cutting off his chat with Neon for now.

â??No shit Hawk! Judging from the condition of this forsaken establishment, this place wasn't attacked the worse when the bombs arrived centuries ago. Since you graced these knights your presence, how about patrolling upstairs and set up a sniper post to get cozy at. Oh and don't worry, you'll get that vodka regardless if you were joking or not."​

Sighing the young man entered the building as well, but not after shuffling through a mostly in tact super mutant to see if he had anything worth a damn on him. What he found were a few caps and even a Nuka-cola Quantum, now what the hell was a Mutant doing with this he had no idea. Shrugging he started to twist the cap off and began to chug the thing as if it were just your average pre-war soda without the rads. Taking a breath from chugging the cola he took a look around at the few knights inside barricading the walls and whats left of the windows he smiled a bit before looking to hawk and his commander.

"Why you guys drink the nasty stuff I have no idea.." He mumbles idly to himself before making himself comfortable on a pool table.

Now knowing his past, and that he was basically born an irradiated being, one may wonder why he hadn't become a centaur or Mutant, or something even less loved by the remaining humans, a ghoul. The matter of the fact is, as a very young child in the ruins of one of the semi major cities he had wandered somehow into the crater of a fallen nuclear missile, one that hit the ground, exploded but not completely disintegrated. Since then the boy, as that's what he may as well be, has slowly been suffering from the irradiated streaks of hair, and even his own body after absorbing so much radiation over the period of an hour before his parent's found him there.

((Huzzah run-on sentences.))

"Jeez, so many holes"

Hawk turned to his commanding officer, cracking a smirk "There is a lovely building across the street that has an even more lovely view as well, and I was not kidding about that Vodka" Adrian hadn't tasted Vodka since he left base, and it was needed, helped him relax, helped him ease the swaying of his weapon just as he was about to take a fatal shot.

"Well, I might as well go clear the second floor, I doubt any uglies are hanging around anymore, they only last so long under fire" Hawk drew his favorite side-arm, a silenced N99 10MM Pistol and walked into the bar, holding the weapon at bear, ready to shoot anything that moved. The paladin made his way through the building bit by bit before finally finding the stairs, checking for noises before he walked up the stairs.

The sniper cleared out a room that had a small window he could peal through, and snipe through, he had a one-eighty view in here, it must have been some sort of lounge, a big chunk of wall was missing too, the perfect place to go prone. The man looked around, evidentally the supermutants used this room as an ammo store "Hoy" He lifted the radio to his lips " I found guns, lots of them, tell Chicago, she will have a field day with all the 5mms, now where is that Vodka you promised" the sniper set up his rifle in a window ans took a few boxes of .32 ammos.

Listening in the young Knight shook his head. He rarely used his only firearm, a 10mm pistol. He loved his explosives though so he snickered and pulled out his 'rations' and began to nibble on them as he thought. It didn't matter what he did, it just seemed that Neon constantly absorbed radiation no matter what he did almost, thus his use of Rad-away and rad-x if the situation really called for it. Soon enough he lifted the talkie and sighed before pressing the button.

"Any explosives up there?" He asks curiously and looks around mischievously.

â??Fine, fine I'll get you that vodka as soon as possible. Also even if your sniper skills are channeled better within that particular spot, I prefer not to isolate each other further. You never know what type of fuckers might lurk up and take you out by surprise. Remember Hawk, Divine Judgment could use some extra ammo because I could regenerate those into my infamous armor piercing rounds."

Analytical, Darious Wolfe would make sure every inch of the bar was patrolled and any enemies found or corpse would instantly be eliminated by them for simple reasons. Looking over the report, everything they analyzed seems straight to the point and precise. Yawning, he knew once things were sealed up, they all had to be entitled to some drinks. Looking through storage closets, he smiled as what he found was like a goldmine on his behalf. Quickly speaking on the radio, he would have to give more good news.

â??Ummm what I just found might make you guys smell. I know you son of bitches enjoy my cooked dog meat whenever we receive such luck, but what I found has been preserve and likely not radiated at all. Yes soldiers; we are going to feast on some pork and beans tonight. Before you maggots start to rush, remember we don't have an unlimited supply so sharing might be required. Those who serve during the fight will be granted their own can right away, so come and get it guys." , Wolfe said as he realized this was rare but the location it was pinpointed seem undamaged.​

The man had been walking quietly across the battlefield towards the bar, that was of course until he heard the mention of an actual meal. This is when his legs picked up speed, running through the bullet-riddled, blood-drenched streets to the seemingly dilapidated bar. Upon his arrival he noticed that several of the other Reaperz who had played a smaller role in the combat that had just ended were taking their turns building a barricade of the derelict building. He stood there quietly for a second, not speaking one word as the others moved around him doing their jobs. His mind was only on one thing though, getting something to drink, and something to fill his stomach.

As he walked further into the bar, he soon found Wolfe. "I heard you found something." the words left his mouth as he looked around the room curiously. It looked like the super mutants had been hiding there for quite some time before they arrived and took it over, it was a mess and needed some serious room service. But that wouldn't bother Dylan much since he would adapt to almost any space he had to live in. Even before he joined the Brotherhood he spent the majority of his teenage years wandering through the desert looking for any way to get rich... which by his current situation, you could tell that it had failed.

Neon sighed as he heard Hawk announce the beans cache, it seemed he didn't care much about it and the reason being was that he had gotten used to eating irradiated foods and drinking irradiated water it didn't bother him in the normal sense. Looking up from his spot still on the pool table he picked one of the miscelaneous balls and looked at it with a snicker before setting it down among a few others. Soon enough he jumbled and sunk them into random pockets before becoming disinterested in them.

"These would make fine shrapnel if attached to a grenade or something..." He said idly to himself in thought.

Hopping off the table the young Knight instead made his way upstairs and into another of the unblocked rooms, there was only another room left unblocked and barricaded by debris. So he wandered around inside it before jumping, his scream of sudden surprise could probably be heard through the whole bar. He stumbled upon a not so hidden rad roach, and was staring the thing down with a grumble before the heel of his Power suit boots, for he had broken a good working suit just for the boots and crushed the poor bugs head.

"Fucking asshole, scaring me..."

The sniper looked out at the ruins surrounding the bar from the window. Wolfe was getting whiney about him being close to the squad again. "You know I work better without anybody breathing down my neck, but alright" He spoke into the radiol walking across the floor and popping open a box of amo "Lots of 5.56 rounds up here for your weapon too, the 30/08 are mine" He spoke in that tone again.

Then the commander announced that there would be food Hawk raised his head a bit, he had been busy setting up a nest in his little room, a chair he had found lying around had been placed next to the window and the mattress from the bed on the floor so he could lie on it and take shots at whatever pissed him enough. The paladin lifted his head "Well well then, that means the early bird gets the canned beans"

Hawk stood up and dusted himself off, leaving to further explore the room. Unfortunatly he didn't get far, when one of the knights released a scream Hawk hit a bad spot in the wooden floor, appearance the owner of the bar built a cheap extension... out of wood. The floor released a sickening crack as it gave way.

"Well shit" The swear went into the radio as the floor gave way, hawk falling through the floor to the second floor with a cloud of dust and debris. Hawk groaned "Hey boss!" He shouted "I found a weak spot in the floor" Yeah, that was one hell of an understatement, standing up and dusting himself off before moving to the room that Wolfe was astanding in before taking a can of the food and a large bottle of vodka.

Gabe was grinning listening to the chatter 3 super mutants corpses near him 2 dead from the combination of a well placed stab and the poison on his Knife the other with its brains painting the wall In the small nook of a basement looking through a Data terminal .

“I’ll need some shotgun shells , and by the way I’ve got a list of their suppliers for what that’s worth and you’re welcome about shutting down the security turrets, they deleted the targeting reprogramming codes.” He stated looking through the desk . “And if anyone finds a few stealth boys can we save them for the sneaky bastards this time.” he added plainly

The battle started quickly for Ben as he fired at one of the Super Mutants hand hitting the explosive frag grenade. A missing hand was a joke to him as he fired once more at the head of the asshole, No one hardly got a hit on him but he usually got one unexpectedly when he was relaxed as a sleeping dog. Quickly he dived over a Super Mutant as the other attacked his buddy, He already planned this with precise timing in his recon-armour.
"Attacking a buddy means a bullet in the head"He whispered as he fired into it's thick skull.

Ben checked the outer-area with intense speed before spotting an abandoned cave. It was empty with only a few meters inside, Obviously it had been destroyed or used as a mine. Every scout knew there job as he looked around carefully. It seemed too quiet for no one to be around, He darted back stealthily before sneaking back into the base. Ben had already killed his share of mutants at the back as he took a seat. The guy hardly drank anything other than his own disinfected pure water.
"So how long are we staying?"He asked as he raised the walkie-talkie to his lips.

The recon-armoured man stood up taking off his helmet as he stole himself a can of food. He hardly cared if he wasn't around, Ben always left early to check the areas like usual. He atleast killed some who could have sneaked up on their asses. The scout for the team took a seat in front of the window as he watched outside.
"God I hate staying in one place sometimes...".

â??That is troublesome Hawk, but don't worry maintenance will come to deal with that weaken floor. Regardless, I see more of our Reaperz are arriving back from Headquarters or were hidden within the ruins. So tell me Paladin Hawk, does the food and liquor go alright with your stomach?"

Without a snicker or any smile, emotions were something that never corresponds with him on a daily basis. Hearing the arrival of Gabe and Ben, things were personally going to be smoother now. With an experience Scout and the unofficial ninja of the unit, Commander Wolfe crack a smile as this group of soldiers weren't going to leave here anytime soon. Automatically looking through the defenses of the perimeter, he became paranoid in a sense as the DC ruins always held some sort of calamity in these parts. Use to the anarchy of this area, Darious simply would slip himself a whiskey while relaxing before addressing everyone on the radio.

â??Please head straight into the center of the bar ASAP. We are now having our Reaperz meeting. All Knights on patrol remain in your stations."​

Neon blinked and shrugged a bit hearing that crash from the weak floorboards. He though of climbing free from the entire building and secretly hiding his frags, active o course on the perimeter of their new little base, but a distance away that the patrols wouldn't set one off. He shrugged the idea away as unhealthy. He made his way ever so slowly down the stairs and stopped as he heard the transmission in the walkie.

"Heading that way now Boss." He mumbled and made his way down.

It was a typical of Ben to relax back. Slowly he heard the broadcast on his Walkie-talkie, Of course he really enjoyed being in the group despite his past experiences. The man desired attention from anyone and usually got it, Though being quiet was still his thing as he stood up.
"Im coming"He answered to his walkie-talkie. The Scout stood up as he walked to the bar.

Ben had already heard all the chatter. He had to know some things to make sure people were wrong or right, Scouts could easily describe a landscape sometimes with precise settings and objects. The footsteps were silent as he arrived at the bar for the meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom