Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Silent Rose Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
After he resumed pounding her tight little area with his large cock, he mumbled. "You'll be my little bitch." the words escaped his mouth between faint moans, meaning he was about to cum. His reaction was to turn the girl over and rub his hard cock against her face. A nice cum facial might improve her face, he thought as a large portion of the white goo oozed quickly out of his cock and all over the small girl's face, covering most of it in his little white goo.

Dahlia whimpered as the salty goo covered her face, she was glad to be his bitch but she didn't really think she was that ugly, but then she had a particularly dorky pair of glasses on maybe if they fit better. She looked at him, and took off her cum stained glasses and undid her blond hair from its tight bun, revealing her true, slightly pretty but nothing special looks.

"That's a lot better." he told her as he pulled the panties out from her little legs. "Do you mind if I keep these? Like a little prize?" he asked innocently as the video continued long after he had finished and blown his load all over her face. The camera was now aimed at the white goo that slipped slowly down her face, leaking onto the floor below her.

She shook her head, he could keep them. She barked and crawled over to him, face dripping, eyes begging him to be cruel to her. "p-please, can I be your ugly little nerd dog?" She smiled shyly. She had a very low self esteem and this was the closest she had ever come to asking a guy out.

"Mmm, of course." he said as he reached down and spanked her bottom, rubbing his fingers around her butt and pulling her cheeks apart, playing with them with a smile. "Do you like being fucked like a dog?" he asked as he spanked her butt a few more times.

She barked and nodded, her little face lighting up as he played with her butt, "S-sir, please, humiliate me, Make such horrible jokes about me, I want to cry!" She licked the goo from around her little mouth, barking again.

"You want to be humiliated?" he asked with a smile. "Well, since you're my little dog, I want you to crawl up and down the hall barking, with my cum all over your face." he said with a smile as she licked some of the semen from her face. His eyes glanced over to the door slowly.

She nodded barking as she crawled through the hallway slowly hoping she wouldnt run into anyone but at the same time craving that she would. She barked convincingly, attracting the notice of several jocks who laughed at the little doggy whore.

He watched as she left the room barking like a little slut with her face covered in his juice. He let out a chuckle as the camera recorded the entire thing. This of course would make one excellent video for him to upload. He watched as several boys came by to make fun of her, catching it all on camera as her butt wiggled in the air behind her, exposing her bare pussy to everyone in the hall.

Dahlia giggles as they tease her, wagging her little ass as they spank her. She winks, making a slutty hand sign before returning to her master, barking. "Good girl master? Dahlia good little nerd doggy?" She asks with a smile.

"Very good little doggy." he said with a smile as he reached down and rubbed his finger up her skirt. "And very wet too, you like being a little slut, don't you?" he said with a smile as his hand continued to rub at her wet little pussy, fingering her roughly.

dahlia barks and nods, kneeling at master's feet. Her small form is slightly shaky, the little once virgin puppy has done quite a lot and is probably a little tired.

Zero would pass by the room and sighed crossing his arms as if unamused by the going's on inside. "Enjoying wasting time when it's almost time for class?" he asked both Dahlia and the others. "Get cleaned up and actually try to be on time for once you pathetic failures." he growled and turned to walk off. Probably the only male in the school to not have an open interest in sex.

"Come here and lay with Dylan." he told her as he took his place on the bed, keeping his pants pulled down, he soon kicked them off and sat silently waiting for the girl to come to his arms. He looked around the room slowly, holding her tight within his two strong arms, with the camera in one hand he clicked a button and stopped the video.

Henry walked to his next class which was band, looking forward to it was it necessarily his favorite music no but it gave him an opportunity to know how to uses other instruments always a useful talent for someone with His aspirations. While he waited for the teacher He Began playing the Guitar for Search and Destroy by the Stooges.

Dahlia layed with her master holding tight to him. SHe was so perfect, despite her nerdyness she was so slutyt and at the same time innocent. She barked softly, kissing master gently.

Due to the fact that a lot of members didn't switch over to the new bluemoon, and some just aren't coming on anymore... I will be closing down Silent Rose Academy. Sorry to all those who have kept with the roleplay for the last... 2 weeks? that it has been up. I hope you find new, better roleplays. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom