Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Silent Rose Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOMBiiE

Star
Dear ______________,
You have received this letter because we wish to inform you that you have been selected as a possible member of our little school. Of course it is not finalized yet and we would like to meet with you before accepting you, and we must have a look into your record to see if there is anything we should know before you come to us. But I would like you to know, you have been hand selected by a group of school staff who dedicate their time to this school because they love it here, much like the students who attend classes at Silent Rose Academy. But anyways, I have more letters to write so I must end this now and I wish to talk with you soon.

- Head master of Silent Rose Academy

Congratulations you have just been accepted into one of the most prestigious high schools in not only the country, but the world. People come from all over the world for an education at Silent Rose, and now you have been accepted up with the elite. Maybe your grades aren't the greatest, but that's not all that matters to the staff at Silent Rose, we look for cheerful, loving and spirited young students who will keep our school among the top in the world. Welcome, to Silent Rose Academy.

Please visit out OOC thread to create a character.

"It's a little too quiet around here...isn't this place supposed to be full of students?" Mel wondered as she walked down the hallway, going over a schedule she was holding in her arms. The busty woman was dressed in period clothing: Roman Period clothing. Wearing a full on toga-like robe and a heavy belt around her waist with sandals taped up around her legs up to her knees. Her extremely long golden blonde hair swishing around as she walked, the length was long enough to go down just beloy her hips. "And they've got me playing teacher for more classes than originally said." She sighed softly as she continued toward the Medieval History classroom.

She was the history teacher for it and the art teacher for the school and was your "hot teacher" type. But often she didn't seem to quite realize just how much so but obviously had no real problem showing it off if the clothing style sh eused was any indication.

SHe smiled up at him as he teased her so cruelly. She sucked happily, loving being called an ugly little slut. "Isn't it fun to have a nerd suck you off, someone whose mouth has never touched a cock before and you get to defile me for the first time?" She puled back her blond hair and kept sucking, happy to be on camera.

As the video kept rolling, and the girl kept sucking eagerly at his cock, the man's hand wandered around her head, rubbing his fingers through her hair casually. He watched her very closely as she licked at his manhood with her virgin of a mouth, she wasn't bad... but she wasn't exactly the best. "You ugly little mut." he called her as she spoke to him. "That's all you are, a ugly little dog. You don't even deserve my dick, get down and beg for it like the little mut you are." he ordered her as he pulled his dick away from her mouth slowly and waited for her reaction.

If she begged as he asked, she would surely be rewarded for her good deeds. But if she refused, then there would be no reward. She would be sent out of his room and would get no second chances. The camera kept rolling, focused on her face for her facial reaction to what he said. He knew people would want to see a nerdy little bitch get fucked on camera, and some people would even pay good money to watch it.

Juliana drove in her beat up car towards the school, the cars volume up to full she smirked as she arrived and saw the huge school she would be teaching at. She had been there a couple of days before to organize her classroom, and place her stuff on her locker. Parking her car she decided to take a look around school since there was not much students in the school at the moment. Walking inside she sang in a low tone of voice, having a beautiful voice she knew that she sang well and that is why she decided to teach the classes she was teaching, because of her talent.

Walking in the cafeteria she decided to have a cup of coffee. Walking to a chair after she payed the coffee she looked around and scanned the empty cafeteria, â??perfect, just perfect a empty schoolâ?, she said to herself as she took a sip of her coffee. Opening a book she had on her purse she started to read while taking her coffee.

Ginji sat nearby in the cafeteria on the balls of his feet wearing a long sleeved white sweater with blue jeans. His black hair was lusterless and messy as he enjoyed his breakfast of cereal and glanced over at her, hearing her footfalls and voice. "It's not entirely empty, alot of the students aren't up just yet, keep in mind that it's still early." he said calmly, looking over at her with intelligent blue eyes. He looked about 19 years old and probably too old to be in the school itself or at least a senior in the classes.

Jul smiled and nodded, "no I guess not", looking over the young man she smiled at him. Placing her magazine aside she looked at him, "I guess I am just lost in here, I will have to go to the teachers lounge to look up where my classes are". She finished her coffee and stretched out, "Well I guess it's kinda good that the school is empty at this hour, I have more free time to organize my classroom". Looking over to him she blushed, he was good looking but he was a student she was very fond of rules and she knew she should not cross the line between student and teacher.

"Yeah I know what you mean. I need to go down there myself after breakfast." Ginji said, looking over at her again as he continued on his bowl of cereal. He was sharp as a tack and a born genius which was why he was teaching classes as well as finishing up his own term. "Mmm" he said looking again at her with a spoon in his mouth and removed it. "Sorry about that. I'm Ginji Ryoku." he said in a form of introduction. "If you want, I can show you were the teacher's lounge is."

She shook her head and smiled, "no thanks, anyways I need to go, nice to meet you I am Juliana, teacher of band". She smiled and stood up walking away, her hips swinging from one side to the other while she walked away. Looking around she quickly found the teaches lounge and entered, inside there was a couple of teachers so she decided just to sit and wait for somebody to talk to her.

"Hello there." An extremely busty blonde woman said from nearby at the coffee maker, she was wearing a toga and looked greek in heritage or roman by clothing. "I'm Melantha." She smiled and offered a hand to shake; the other holding a mug. "I'm the medieval history and art teacher." she said.

Henry was using his break between classes to get his Guitar and play a little to kill time, playing the guitar section of "Kick out the Jams" as the rest of the students conversed and socialized in the school commons, He kept track of the time to make sure he wasn't late for class he wasn’t the most obsessive about not breaking rules but more avoiding any annoying situations.

Ginji, whom had not been paying much attention to where he was going.....promptly bumped into Kristin from behind and in a split second he'd grab her shoulder to steady her from both of them falling from it. "sorry about that." He said and squeezed past her and brushed a hand through his hair. Why was a student in here? Or looked like a student in that white sweater, blue jeans and white tennis shoes? His hair was messy and his manner a bit off but he looked back at her and nodded a greeting. "It might seem weird someone like me is in here eh?"

He chuckled a bit and nodded to her. "I'm teaching gym and advanced math due to the teacher shortage." he explained. "My name's Ginji." he introduced himself to her. "I hope you like it here, but this is still new to me and I'm still a senior here. I was just born with an IQ of 143. I'm a certified genius." he laughed a bit and got some of the files and flicked through them for a moment as he explained why he was in there.

Dahlias face was a mixture of arousal and shock, but she recovered quickly and got down on her knees, used to being subservient. "P-please sir, May I have your cock, I know I don't deserve it but I need it, I'm addicted to it and I can't get enough!" She sighed and barked, taking her role as a little dog to heart. "Please, I know i'm just a nerdy little bitch, but when i suck your cock I feel like I'm somebody!"

"There's a good little girl." he said as his cock was once more exposed to her, but this time he bent her over on his bed. His fully erect manhood rubbed up and down her womenly area, pulling up her skirt high and rubbing the head of his dick against her panties. "Do you want it in here?" he asked her as his manhood rubbed slowly up and down against her lips.

Dahlia thought for a moment, before nodding "Yes please, take me, make me a woman, an ugly little mutt of a woman but still a woman!" She barked, looking back at him. "I'm a little nerd who doesn't deserve cock, But you're kind enough to let me have some, to let me know pleasure!" Dahlia was such a cute little thing and best of all he could tell her pussy was extremely pristine, she had never stuck even the tip of a finger into its tight channel.

Her panties were nearly torn off, but instead they were pulled down around her knees as his cock dove forcefully into her womanly area. He didn't wait to see if she was even a virgin, wet or ready. He decided he would take her like she was, no preparations for her or anything. He continued to fuck her deep and hard, but slowly became more gentle with her as she loosened up around his large cock. His arms were placed on the bed, one at each of her sides.

Having fallen asleep on the teachers room, looking around and finding everybody else talking to other people she smiled. Standing up and stretching she decided to walk around the school and look for the classroom. Smiling and singing all the way she looked around the school to familiarise herself with the school.

Dahlia whimpered as he entered her small pussy, but those wincing whimpers soon became moans of pleasure. "It feels good..." SHe looked at him with a shy smile. "I never told you My name, It's Dahlia... Like the flower." She went back to enjoying it, gasping in delight.

"That's a beautiful name." he said as he penetrated her deeply and held it there, pushing her up against the bed. "It doesn't suit you." he said with a bit of a smile as he leaned forward and kissed the girl on the cheek, just a soft little kiss.

She winced as he went in deeper than before, gasping as he held it in. "What should my name be then sir?" She asked him, eyes widening slightly as he gave her that soft, almost loving kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom