Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Savage Wasteland: Beauvoir and Nera

Nera9948

Star
A lot of things were happening in the lives of the Vincent family of vampires, so many changes within the family that they barely noticed the changes happening in the world around them.

The unexplained pregnancies that popped up right when things were starting to get comfortable in their lives were the last thing that Samuel and Morgan wanted to deal with. Children that were born two two of the most fucked up mages and their sworn enemies. As if Nathan Hansen needed any more children than he already had, and as if Simon Tansley reproducing was ever a good idea.

They were having an emergency family meeting about the situation, and about the fact that they needed to do something about the fact the world really was not livable anymore right in the middle of this situation.

There was now streams of lava covering one third of the earth, and for once, Simon Tansley and Nathan Hansen were not responsible for it.

"We need to leave this fucked up planet." Samuel said as he sat at the table with Morgan and the others. "

"Already on it." Stefan said in reply. "The government has a secret underground lab, there is a ship, it was prepared for something like this. We are going to steal it, and we are going to get the hell out of dodge.

And before you remind me that we do not know how to pilot a space ship, I have that covered already. We ghouled a team of pilots and scientists and we are going to jack the ship and make them pilot it. Believe me it wasn't that hard to get them on board. Not when the shit hit the fan and lava lakes started forming all over the place.

Now we just need to head to the ship. We can have our families there and leave this Savage Wasteland behind forever. Try and start over somewhere else. But we need to hurry, because we are not the only ones with this idea. Any questions?"

The triplets had been thrown on quite the roller coaster as things in the world began to collapse. War had started shortly after Morgan had reclaimed his throne in the winter court.

At some point in time Morgan had prepared intricate and painstaking spells to gift the various couples with children they couldn’t have their own. Things went awry as an imp got themselves involved in the process.

The incident lead to the wrong DNA splicing and children of the wrong combinations being born to some couples.

It hadn’t been long after that the world literally began to come apart with lava fissures cracking open around the planet.

The couples stood around the table with worried looks on various faces, especially those of the triplets.

Morgan held the hand of a toddler with hair that was whiter than his own. The child’s eyes looked cruel almost, if that were possible. Indeed t was true, the child was capable of great cruelty but whether that was from Simons genes or Morgan’s own the mage couldn’t say. In the other arm he cradled a baby with Samuels blonde hair that cooed every so often and grinned with tiny fangs already coming in.

Theo sat in between his two mates a set of young twins sitting on each arm of the couch. The two seemed to be a shockingly perfect mix of Theo and their fathers. The two seemed to be communicating telepathically as their parents spoke.

Ashe held his own bundle in his arms as he held two bloody fingers up to it and the baby cooed. Carrying the blood gods son had nearly killed his Ghoul, in fact if Ashe hadn’t been his Ghoul to begin with it probably would have. Thankfully though the white haired triplet had bounced back incredibly fast and adored his and the blood gods son. It also seemed that through their methods Ashe and Ramiel’s baby had not been cursed though could still wield a painful chomp.

Other children of various DNA mixes now occupied the Vincent manor as well, and while they weren’t all from the intended couples they were all loved.

“That settles it then, we have to get on that ship, now.” Theo said in reply to Stefan. His brothers nodded in agreement worried as well for their now huge family.

“But how do we get there!?” Raven worried. But baphomet rounded the corner skeleton key in hand.

“Damon ordered me to already have a door opened up. I’ve dispatched the guards but we need to hurry so everyone get going!”

With that everyone diapered with worried and anxious looks. The adults gathering their things and contemplating how and if they could really leave the planet.

It wasn’t long before the huge crowd was gathered at the double doors and Baphomet swung them open revealing the massive underground lab and seemingly somehow bigger ship. It was massive and gunmetal gray, imposing with its shiny meta plated hulk as they quickly gathered everyone and everything onto it.

Ashe looked around the cockpit with Ramiel rocking the baby and looking anxious. He spotted some kind of control dock and handed the child over to his mate before going to investigate. He picked up a helmet and wires all connected to electrodes before grabbing a manual off the wall.

“This is… Ramiel they have this thing wired to be controlled with brain waves so someone can sleep and monitor the ship. If I put myself in this pod for the trip, maybe I could act as the ships AI and help keep us safe!? It’s just, it’ll be a long trip. You sure you’ll be okay with him?” Ashe wondered aloud.

Theo poked his head in the cockpit. “This thing is massive- anyway, the ships all loaded up. I’ve got the kids all secured and Damon and Devan are double checking everything will be fine while we all sleep during the trip.”

~~~~~~~~~

All systems operational, starting launching process, ignition in 1 minute. Please make sure all passengers are secured.

This is stupid, I feel like a flight attendant.

Ashe’s voice rang out over the intercoms almost like an android.

The children had already been secured in their sleep chambers for the trip but Theo sat nervously as a passenger in the cock pit. He could sleep once this bucket was floating through space.

Ignition in 5…4…3…2…1…

The engines roared to life jolting them in their seats a bit. A giant metal panel above them shunted open slightly before groaning and grinding the rest of the way open to reveal the night sky as smoke plumes around the craft.

Voices came over the radio demanding the crafts credentials and the thought process behind the crew.

Launch in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, blast off

There was the sudden sound of massive tons of metal supports detaching from the ship moments before it shot off into the night sky. The g force making each passenger lucky they had subhuman endurance.

Behind them there were multiple flashes as some military base launched missiles after them, but the governments own craft was too fast and the middles fizzled out in the atmosphere behind them.

Theo gripped his seat until they were freely floating in the boundlessness of space. He turned to his mates and the others and quickly threw himself into Damon and Devan’s arms. Relieved they could sleep now.

~~~~~~~

Ashe hadn’t been wrong, it was a long trip a very long trip. Eventually they came to a small system of planets that seems able to at least sustain their life and the long process of habitation began. Other ships began to eventually arrive and help out and it wasn’t long before the Vincent’s were practically empty running their own space commune.

~~~~~~~~~

A long long time later

Luka kept himself pressed up against a pillar not breathing as he watched the beam of light penetrate the shadows just inches away from his feet. He heard the loud sounds of an industrial elevator and peeked around the corner.

The dhampyr ran his tongue over his fangs before he made a decision and pulled some fancy tech goggles over his eyes and pulled a bangle off his wrist. He threw the bracelet and it soared like a frisbee.

Quickly he went up to the grower and pile too whipped him with his own gun. Another guard shouted at him but it was too late as the bracelet landed at his feet and Luka warped to it pushing the man over the railing.

He spotted the elevator and cursed as it was passing and rising above him. Luka jumped off a pillar to another and tossed the drive again landing it between the bars of the lift where he suddenly appeared.

He pulled a large cylinder off his back and pulled a mechanical looking orb from it. The orb whirred to life revealing a large but rather cute looking mechanical spider that scuttled around excitedly at his feet.

Luka took his goggles off and ran a hand through his golden blonde hair that hung in a shaggy style around his neck and shoulders.

“alright we just go in there, break open the safe and get out.”

As soon as the door slid open though there was gunfire and Luka dropped to the ground for protection.

The robo spider chittered annoyedly before suddenly producing a small gatling from its back and returning fire.

Luka pulled a small sharp chakram from a pouch and threw it with practiced grace causing the blade to slice the man’s hand and him to drop the gun.

He walked over and with a sweeping kick knocked the man out. “Okay get on that safe…”

~~~~

Luka managed to avoid the police, outrunning them on his little air speeder as he zipped around on the blue thing kicking up dust until eventually he pulled it into one of the fanciest garages in the star system.

He walked up to the infirmary dusting himself off before sitting a tube that contained a huge glowing red shard in front of Lance. “I believe, you mentioned needing a demonic bloodstone for something?” He said in a pant.

Last edited:
Morgan and Samuel had a son, by the name of Lance. He had become very close to the son of Ramiel and Ashe, Luka. The Blood Mage, as Lance was known, was only able to do magic if he used blood in order to do so. He did not need to drink blood, and oddly enough Lance found it disgusting to do so. Every time he tried he grew violently ill, reminding him that he was not actually a vampire.

He liked to walk around wearing a cape and black pants and a matching shirt, and he always had blood stones and demonic bloodstones that he used for his magics. Demonic bloodstones were harder to get, but on the planet that they had chosen to settle, a place called Onyxia, a nice marriage between tech and magic had taken place, and Demons actually loved this place.

Hover crafts were standard transport from place to place, you could easily visit adjacent planets using small spacecrafts, and the large ship they had taken from earth in the first place some twenty five years earlier, a ship called the Ark.

Lance did not just do Blood Magic because it was cool. He did it because he got sick if he did not. Like a vampire needed to drink blood, he needed to get the magic out of his body and use it in some manner, and if he did not, he began getting thinner and more sickly. He had not been able to do magic in about two weeks, and it was really wearing on him. He was even too sick in order to get the blood himself.

"Thank you Luka..." Lance said as he got up from the metal cot in the infirmary that he had been staying in for the past week. "I need to melt it down, and do something with it. No idea what. Should I make you more jewelry? I know you already have so much, but I have to do something with it."

Luka looked to his best friend with a slightly worried expression as he approached. “No problem, sorry that took so long. But this one looks huge so hopefully it’ll help you feel better for a bit yeah?” He inquired. As Lance asked him what he should do Luka creased his brow.

“You do make really beautiful jewelry but isn’t there something you could make that would help you?”

The Dhampyr helped his friend to where Lance did his work. Over the years they’d bonded working their experiments together. Luka hadn’t been born with many crazy powers, he could slightly use telekinesis and cast minor illusions but it took an effort. He had been born very intelligent however and used his limited magic to splice into technology. So while Lance worked on spells if he didn’t need Lukas help the young man was probably tinkering. If he wasn’t out stealing something or being a minor vigilante.

He puttered around setting up the stuff to melt down the crystal. “Red crystal needs a purple flame right?” He looked at Lance. “Hey come on cheer up. I stole you something else.” He reached into the pocket of his jacket and pulled out a rectangle wrapped in cloth.

Inside the wrapping was a small worn black book with a good frame on the cover and an upside down triangle also etched in gold. “I can’t read the writing inside but that’s never seemed to stop you before and I sensed magic on it. I just hope i didn’t steal like a kitchen witches cookbook or something.”

Lance began by melting down the Bloodstone, but did not decide as of yet how to use it. The simple act of melting the stone made him feel somewhat better but it was really a mild and easy magical spell of the blood magic variety, it was not going to do a hell of a lot for him, only give him enough strength to get up and cast another spell that would really help.

Lance then proceeded to thumb through the magical book that Luka had stolen, and then turned to Luka and began laughing hysterically. "Luka, you stole from Simon Tansley. He is going to be totally pissed off when he finds out."

"Did you realize it was his book when you stole it from him? I suppose he deserves it after all the shit he put our families through, but noone has seen or heard from him in a few decades, we have no idea if Father Frank actually managed to keep him in line or not. He may become a problem for us now, and if he does, Luka, it is all your fault."

"Part of the book is a journal, and eww, he is talking about being in love with my father Morgan in the book. Can you believe that? I never knew that they had a thing. Its gross."

“I- what!? He gently took the book back after Lance had thumbed through it like the object now carried the plague. He thumbed through it himself until he found Simons signature than he went a little white.

“Wait wait wait, you can’t pin this on me! How can I incur the wrath of a man whose missing!? Besides by now I’m sure it’s not anything he’s missing where i found it.” He crossed his arms defensively. At the mention of Simon and Morgan Luka too crinkled his nose. “That makes my skin crawl.”

“You two are a couple of rude little fuckers you know that right?” Morgan said coming up the stairs. He held a basket full of fresh but perhaps odd looking ingredients. Whether he was making dinner or a curse these days in their new home it was hard to tell.

“Besides being ‘in love’ and having a ‘thing’ might be exaggerations. That’s why it didn’t work out. Simon can’t truly love anything. Anyway how did you two” he noticed the book and raised an eyebrow. “I’m not gonna even ask Luka, both of you. I didn’t see that I was passing through with the stuff for dinner.” He held up his hands.

He walked over to his son. He knew Lance was independent and always had been, a trait he got from both his parents but genetics be damned Lance was still his son. He put a hand on his shoulder and did a deep search of his sons eyes. “Lance, we’ve talked about this. Just take care of yourself okay?”

He gave his child a smile. “Well I’m gonna go make dinner. It’s early but I’m making a roast so.” With that Morgan went up another small set of stairs towards the kitchen.

~~~~~~~

“Dad! Damon! Dad I fucked up!” Came a shouting voice as the front door opened and man on the short side came in slowly dragging a limp disheveled man behind him whom he dropped on the floor with a groan. “It happened again!” Cameron cursed as he checked the man’s pulse, his eyes wet and panicked.

This had been the bane of Cameron’s life. An almost insatiable bloodlust he had a hard time controlling. He sat there in his hoodie and hugged his knees wiping blood off his face with his sleeve as he stammered. “I didn’t mean to- I just went hunting and tried to do what you said and stay in control but I couldn’t- stop.” He cried.

Damon was in the other room with his brother Devan setting the table for dinner when Cameron came in distraught. He put down the dish he was in the middle of setting down, and then looked to his brother Devan, and said. "Finish this, I need to go talk with our son."

"You have my blood lust, Cameron. It will take a while for you to gain control over it. It's ok that this is the case. You do not need to have Dad Devan's almost perfect control at your age. Even he did not have that control at your age." He placed a comforting hand on Cameron's shoulder and said. "Have you seen uncle Stefan today? He went out for something but did not come back."

There was the sound of a loud crash in the other room as John T. Imp, the imp that had been at the side of the Vincent family for years was in the other room beating the crap out of the ImpProper, the metal imp that they had bought from the Black Market earlier that day.

"You ungrateful sons of bitches. I told you, that you did not need a metal Imp. It's sacrilegious, and we work hard for you. To do everything you need. I am packing my bags and moving in with Ramiel and Ashe. That is it. This is the last straw." The imp said.

Cameron tried to steady his nerves as his father talked to him. “You’re right. I know you’re right. But I think he’s dead.” Cameron whined emotionally. Theo came down the stairs blinking curious eyes.

“I was just packing for our trip. What’s all the commotion down here?” He noticed the unconscious perhaps dead man and went up to his son patting his head. “Cameron, I know it’s scary and hard at first, but hun you’re a predator. These things happen, unfortunately. But I’ll see if we can help him.”

At his fathers question. “He went out to hunt with Raven. We went with them initially but the two bloodsuckers in love went off to cause a blood bath somewhere I’m sure. Caden should be right behind me.”

Cameron got up off the floor as everyone moved into the kitchen.

Theo went into the other room raising an eyebrow at the imp. “John, with all due respect think of it as a promotion. More like you’re a member of the family than an imp servant. Besides it came in the mail, I don’t know who ordered it. At first I thought Luka but he’d just make one. I mean UNLESS you’d like to be the one to drag the body in the entry hall to the infirmary.” Theo shrugged standing and heading back towards the kitchen. He gave Damon and Devan each a peck on the lips.

“Ramiel and Ashe should be over for dinner any minute than we can discuss the trip plans and get packed for tomorrow morning right?”

The imp suddenly perked up. "You mean, I am not being replaced by a hunk of metal? I am family now? Ok than Luka can fix this imp or melt it for parts or something. And I can drag the human into the infirmary for you. That is no problem. Imps have super strength."

With that the imp started dragging the human into the infirmary, and he said. "A magic potion might help him. Or can he be turned? I dont know if you guys have room for Flesheater in the house and isn't that what happens when you give blood to a dead person?"

"Yes, that is what happens." Ramiel said as he stepped through the door ahead of his Ghoul Ashe. "So we might want to consider other options instead."

Caden came out of the other room with a yawn. Obviously he had just gotten up and he had a thing about sleeping most of the time. And when he slept he could sleep for days. When he was awake, he would be awake for days. It was his own personal issue from the genetic splicing. "Anyone got coffee brewing? I just woke up. How long has it been this time. A week? Two weeks?"

Theo smirked as the imp went right back to doing things. As Ramiel came in the door he greeted both his father of sorts and brother with a hug. “Dinners about ready. Hope you two are getting excited.”

Luka came up the stairs with smudges of soot and grime on his face but as he noticed his parents he smiled. “Ashe, Dad you guys are here? Oh right! It’s the big pre trip dinner right?” He went over and gave each of his fathers a hug. Ashe didn’t like to be called dad and was fine with his son calling him by name.

Cameron went over to his twin with his arms crossed. “Actually you’ve impressed me, just 6 days this time.” Cameron pretended to give his brother grief but held out a freshly procured blood bag and a massive drive thru coffee.

~~~~~~~

Dinner was fun an boisterous, the parents had fun talking about their first vacation as a group since having all of the children. They reminisced about the absolute chaos that was having so many babies in the family at once. Their offspring meanwhile jabbed at their parents and each other.

It wasn’t long before Luka and the twins had excused themselves to go about their evenings and the parents were left to drink and be merry.

The night wound down with mostly packing on everyone’s part. As Luka helped his father back the many things the blood god himself had to take on a trip.

~~~~~~~

The next morning a handful of young adults stood waving or wishing fair well as the craft the family had chose to take whirred to life before speeding down the way.

Luka headed back inside and looked at Lance. “What did you wanna do today?” He smirked at his friend. “We could get into trouble it’s the perfect time.”

I would not advise such actions master Luka this house can be very dangerous

The ImpProper whirred around the corner and Luka groaned. “They didn’t really set this thing up as a way to have eyes on us did they?”

“No that would be my job.” Said a woman with long black hair that rolled down her back in curls, the low cut dress she wore leaving hardly anything to the imagination.

Being part Demon himself Luka recognized the woman’s aura m. “Baphomet!? They got us a demon babysitter?”

Baphomet turned in his chair the womanly form standing at about 6 feet in heels. “Oh no no, I’m just supposed to pop in every once in a while to check on things or for emergencies because I have the skeleton key and with Damon still having my contract you can summon me really easily.”

After the imp had taken the guy to the infirmary, he started tinkering with the ImpProper, reprogramming it while noone was paying attention.

"I needed to reprogram him. His warnings are stupid and annoying." Little John said, obviously satisfied with himself.

After he was done he smiled, satisfied with himself. He sent the imp running around the house talking to himself.

"I am not a Proper Imp. I do not know how to serve. I am a real twit. I will get what I deserve." The metal Imp said as he wandered back and forth and in circles totally confused and obviously having no idea what it was supposed to do.

"I say we melt the stupid thing down for parts or that you reprogram it Luka and lock the imp and everyone else out of it."

Lance thumbed through the journal of Simon and said. 'There is a whole section here about Simon looking for a cure to my condition. Of course my brother Mordred kept trying to stop him. He had such a good upbringing, just like we did, I don't know what the hell happened with him."

"You know what, I think we should go to the mall together, after I use this spell I am working on to put magical energy into tomes and save it for later. Maybe we can even sell these scrolls on the Black Market. What do you think?" Lance inquired of his friend as he sat finishing his coffee.

Luka crossed his arms as the ImpProper came marching into the room circling and spouting nonsense.

He picked up the machine and turned it off opening up the back and tinkering with it. “You know John, I am still Ramiels son and therefore downstairs I outrank you. So please, I’ll make it less imp like but leave it be and enjoy having to do less yeah?” He groaned as he programmed the robot and put a master code on it.

There was the sound of metal scurrying as Lukas magically infused mechanical spider came around the corner and began chasing John around the house.

Luka turned back to his best friend thinking for a moment about his ideas. At the part about Lances brother Luka sighed. “I don’t know I guess there’s just something in Simon’s genetics that does something to you. He thought about the mall trip then. “It’s a good idea but can you add something to the magic so whatever it’s used for doesn’t come back to bite you? Like a magic VPN I guess.”

He thought for a moment. “I know let’s go to the mall on Sigma 9! It’s a trip but they’ve got your favorite supply store and the families gone.” He grabbed his bag.

“let’s go!”

~~~~~~~~~

It wasn’t long before they were on the light shuttle traveling between the planet they lived on and one of its small populated moons.

The shuttle dropped them at a way station where Luka quickly lead Lance out.

After some barely tolerable public transport they arrived at a massive shopping center bustling with people.

“Here we are! Where do you wanna go first?”

Lance thought about it for a moment. He said. "I am going back and forth between stealing abyss stones from that bastard that is friend with Simon, or selling my scrolls to him." He smirked and said. "Maybe I ought to do both, what do you think, Luka?"

"Also, I have been kind of wondering about getting myself some of those cool Tech Shades that just came out here. The ones that are illegal because they can help you hack into anywhere in the Intergalatic Alliance. Do you think you can help me find a pair of them for us to share? I'm not smart enough to use them on my own but I know that you can help me."

"Fuck it, let me sell a scroll while you lift an Abyss Stones, and then we can go trade the stone for the glasses, since they are worth a lot more than we make in a month."

With that Lance and Luka went off, Lance sold the scrolls, assuming that Luke would back him up and get the Abyss Stone. He did not expect however that as they were trying to lift the items however that they would be cornered by a group of thugs.

Luka laughed as Lance came up with a wicked idea that could get them into a lot of trouble. “You’re crazy. We could get thrown in galactic jail for who knows how long. Do you know how pissed my dad would be if he had to cancel vacation to break into federal space prison. I mean I suppose Baphomet has the key but still.”

He thought for a moment biting his lip and getting a wicked grin. “Okay I’m on it. Meet you back here.” With that he took off down a dusty alley fluttering with garbage.

Lifting the stone had been challenging but he’s done it just fine and was quick about hocking the very illegal stone for the credits.

He was hustling back to the meeting spot with his hood up when he noticed a few guys following him. Luka picked up the pace but ran into another man at the end of the alley. He pushed past just in time to see a group of them surrounding Lance. He threw a left hook in the guys face and ran to his friend.

“Lance! Don’t worry it’s not a problem I just need a little -“ he reached for one of the small vials of blood he kept in his jacket but at that moment a man grabbed him by the arm and jabbed a syringe gun into Lukas shoulder. He dropped the coal as his body instantly began to go limp as they grabbed Lance too. “Leave him alone you bastards-“ was all Luka managed before he fell unconscious.

~~~~~~~

Each one would wake up later with a splitting headache in a cell that was barely big enough stripped down to just their underwear. Lukas various body piercings, nipples, navel, etc that he kept hidden were on display as well as his few tattoos. On each of their chests a number had been drawn in some oily black substance. Their wrists were bound with metal cord.

“F-fuck. This might be a worse fuck up than federal space prison Lance.” He coughed and looked around then felt around himself as best as he could. “And they took everything… I don’t even have a blood vial to pop.” He groaned. Luka rarely drank blood, he didn’t need to often but he should have been more than he was. He kept vials on hand in case of emergency when he needed his Dhampyr side over his smarts.

The leader of the thugs, a man with a mask with metal spikes in it, and a long chain vest, and black pants and a shirt, walked into the room with two intimidating looking guards.

He stopped and surveyed the two young men. "You two will fetch quite a prize on the Market. We appreciate your appearance and rarity. Do try and look sexy when the man who is looking at buying slaves today gets a good look at you will you?"

Lance spit in the direction of the man who went over and back handed him. He spit out blood but did not say or do anything more.

When the door was finally opened to the potential buy, it was a young man that they were not expecting to see. Simon and Morgan's son, Modred.

"Well isn't this a pleasant surprise, my brother, cousin. I never thought I'd see you again after leaving home on bad terms, but now I can buy you and own you. This is good. Too good to pass up."

“The moment any of your backs are turned I’m gonna rip out your fucking throats.” Luka growled as the man spoke. But as he struck Lance the other male remained quiet glaring at the ground.

Luka waited with frozen anxiety in his gut until the door opened and a familiar face stepped on. One that didn’t make him feel better.

“Mordred you sick fuck!” As he spoke Luka only grew more enraged. “Please you can ‘buy’ us all you want but we both know there’s no legality behind it and the moment we get away from you we’re home free. And we both know you can keep us both under your control forever.”

Lukas eyes turned black and the air around the two guards shimmered. The boss suddenly freaked out and lost his composure screaming at the two men and rambling about seeing horrible things before shooting both men in the head. Lukas demonic energy fizzled out fast though and he leaned back against the bars as the leader came to and realized what he’d done though perhaps not why.

Modred turned in Luka's direction. Some how he knew that Luca was responsible for the man freaking out and killing the others.

"Here, I will pay you to take these fucking idiots. And I will throw in an imp for good measure." The lead guard said as he gave the Abyss Stone to Modred and handed him the magical chains that were meant to bind them.

He quickly took Modred and Luka, chained them together, and started out the door with them.

As they were walking he hurried to the Portal Room. "Ok, so I thought we could visit the No Tell Motel in Purgatory, and I could tap your sweet asses there. How does that sound? Or would you like to be taken to the Pit to fight a giant Ogre? Then get fucked?"

Modred dragged the two men until he reached a portal and pushed them through, onto the ground. He had chosen the hotel.

Luka fought Mordred the entire time he was attempting to chain the Dhampyr to his friend. As he dragged them along Luka had spent too much energy to resist physically that much. As Mordred talked about what he planned to do with then Lukas eyes went wide before they were shoved through the portal.

Luka yelped as he impacted the ground then looked around instantly. As he took in the view of the motel his stomach dropped. Neon pink lights flickered and fizzed on a big heart shaped sign advertising the “No Tell Motel” with a blazing neon set of lips that were zipped shut next to the letters.

The same ugly neon trimmed the building illuminating various room doors in various states of neglect. There was an incubus with his meal of the night standing next to the vending machine and every so often a concerning noise could be heard from one of the rooms.

“Mordred- this is sick- you wouldn’t! We’re your relatives-“ he swallowed nervously glaring at the man.

Modred started slowly unbuttoning his shirt. "I am the son of Morgan and Simon, two of the most twisted fucks out there. Remember? You have no idea what I am capable of."

Modred tossed his shirt aside and moved to kiss Luka hard grabbing his ass before doing the same to his brother.

At the end of the day though, while he could play a little bit, he was no rapist. "You should have seen your faces."

He started unchaining them and handed the Abyss stone to Lance. "I know you need this, so here it is. You are getting sick. Both of you need to feed."

"I can help you get home if you like, give you some money for transportation but feed before you do." Modred insisted.

Luka watched nervously as Mordred took his top off but as he grabbed Luka the Dhampyr writhed like hell until Mordred’s lips crashed into his own. Luka let out a startled whimper than a louder noise as Mordred groped his ass then let him go. Then watched with a shocked look as he did the same to Lance.

However as he called his own bluff Luka was a bit stunned. And as he just handed the stone to his brother.

“You’re letting us go? But the caveat is that we feed before we go? What exactly do you suggest we do? My compulsion still isn’t the best.” He admitted. Luka went over to his bag that the thugs had given to Mordred and pulled out clothes handing some to Lance.

“I don’t get it.” He mumbled.

"Well you have a choice, Luka." Modred said in reply. "There is a little brothel in the No Tell motel. They know about supes here and you dont have to compell them. You can buy something from the gift shop. Or you can feed from me. I will do any of the above."

"Now I doubt you want to buy a slave from the gift shop unless you want to let him go so we either are doing the brothel or the cousin slash brother. It's up to you."

"And I dont enjoy forcing myself on people, and keeping slaves is not my style. I dont even like keeping imps, and my fathers both have done that."

"Lance can feed from the Abyss Stone I just gave him. Anything he needs for spells can be procured at the gift shop." Modred explained. "So what will it be. What is your choice?"

Luka was a little stunned for reply as Mordred presented his options. They all seemed shady or sleazy in their own way. Luka certainly didn’t want to buy any form of slave. Let alone feed from one. The brothel was risky, there was no guarantee what kind of blood he was getting. New diseases and drugs that ran through the veins ran rampant in communities like these. They wouldn’t permanently hurt Luka but he could get very sick.

The last option, he couldn’t decide whether it was the least of 3 evils or somehow the worst. There was potentially another, but he didn’t know if he couldn’t bring himself to ask such a thing of Lance.

Luka swallowed nervously and stepped forward. “If you’re going to make me choose between those three… Okay Mordred I’ll drink your blood. If you’re willing.” The dhampyr spoke as his eyes began to glow an amber orange and his fangs began to elongate. Both sights Lance might have seen very rarely, once or twice in his life. Luka walked up to Mordred with an expression that was a torrent of emotions, embarrassment, some shame, curiosity, intrigue, blood lust. Each of which sparkled in his now predatory eyes.

Luka would circle an arm behind the man’s neck pulling his head to the side gently before biting down with a slight unpracticed roughness. As he fed Luka couldn’t help the small pleased noises he made leaning slightly into Mordred more.

When the moment was over, Modred pulled away. The he jabbed a little at Luka. "For someone who was like family, eww, you sure seemed to be enjoying that all the moaning and pleasured noises. Gross. Or perhaps not enjoying that depending on your point of view because damn it that bite was rough. Ouch. You need to work on not doing that unless you are intending to hurt someone."

"And you think he wasn't intending?" Lance replied as he glared at his brother.

"Fuck you, Lance." Modred said in reply. "Actually that was quite assholish of me. I forgot to mention that you did good not killing me or taking too much. Way to go, bravo." Modred added. "Now to get you home." Modred handed him some credits and said. "You know you could just summon Baphomet, so why dont you do that Lance?"

"I still need to feed you idiot. I need to make you something." Lance started to use his powers to make the other man a necklace. It was a stunning beautiful Black Onyx stone set off by some diamonds. "I was so tempted to engrave it with something less that cordial, but you are helping so I decided not to do so. Now we can leave." Lance pulled out a cell phone and called Baphomet.

"Baphomet has a phone?" Modred said, rolling his eyes. This was not how he was expecting him to contact the demon.

Last edited:
Luka looked away with a flushed and and shamed expression as Mordred critiqued his feeding. The flush only getting more shamed as it was followed up with slight praise.

“He’s right we should get out of here. How long do you need Lance?” Luka asked as he went to the sink and splashed water on his face.

He waited anxiously as Lance crafted the necklace and almost let out a sigh of relief as he handed it over.

~~~~~~~~~~

“Ow! Watch the cuticle!” Baphomet cried as John T Imp sat at the table finishing doing the demon princes nails. Just then “Dragula” by Rob Zombie erupted throughout the room as the demons phone went off. He used his free hand to fish it out before tapping the green button.

“What’s up? If this is a wrong number I’ll eat your soul.” He listened to the phone for a moment before standing up and accidentally batting John across the room.

“You’re where!?” He shouted in shock, horror, but also a little pride noted by the amused edge in his voice.

~~~~~~~~

There was a sudden knock on the closet door in the hotel before it flew open and revealed the kitchen of their house on the other side. However there was a barrier between the two sides and baphomet quickly drove flaming hands into it prying open a hole before stepping through.

“Okay guys we gotta move fast. I’m technically really banned from here.” He admitted with a nervous chuckle before ushering the two men through. He looked at Mordred.

“You should come with us.” Baphomet offered. “I know things are rocky but all the parents always remind me you’re welcome to come back for dinner or something anytime. Despite everything, people do miss you.”

Modred thought about it for a moment and said. "You know what, fuck it. Simon and Nathan are driving me fucking nuts, what would it be to have another father and his friends family and minions doing the same. Besides, I do sort of miss home sometimes."

"Do you think father Morgan is still pissed off about me summoning that Ogre and setting it free on his birthday?" Modred asking. The man was the son of two mages, so of course, he would be a mage just like they were.

Mordred quickly stepped through the door into the family home and looked around. "You guys really need to redecorate. This is so 2020's. Its been what a good hundred and fifty years since any of this decor was popular."

John T. Imp marched into the room and brought some tea for everyone on a big tray, and placed it on the end table in the foyer. It was a tray much bigger than he was. "I know I should really have the ImpProper do this, but its force of habit."

Back
Top Bottom