Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirate Epic (Kolath/butterfly0408)

"Child?!" Thea responded as she dropped the pan in her hand, a bit of eggs slipping from the side. The thought had not ever crossed her mind but.... now that he mentioned it and she thought about how much sex they had been having and thought about the idea of having a baby... she loved the idea yet fear it at the same time. "I wouldn't want this life for a baby. Never. I would not want a baby having to grow up wondering when his father will come back and I certainly don't want a baby in danger on a ship either."

Ralph sighed deeply his hands rubbing over Theaâ??s shoulders before lightly turning her around and looking into her eyes. â??I know Thea, and I donâ??t plan on letting any of our children be born here. I want a better life for my children than that of a pirate. Though I would stay one if it was the only way I could be with you.â? His hand brushed her cheek and he leaned in kissing her lips softly.

Upstairs Conner leaned over and lightly brushed his lips over Ameliaâ??s shoulder. His mind was running through all that had happened last night. He knew that there was a lot of healing that had to be done, on both sides. He was going to have to fight through the pain of her having lied to him. And he guessed she would need to heal from the rape, and from him pushing her to admit it happened. He sighed deeply waiting in bed for her.

He did not wait for long for her to wake thought she did not make much of a big deal about it. He might not have even noticed really as she rolled slightly more onto her back and her eyes opened just enough to look up at the ceiling. If she knew he was awake, she did not acknowledge it at first. She just.... stared and after awhile sighed softly.

Thea let her lips brush against Ralph's a moment before she felt a spark of desire there. She had been quite prepared when they entered his home last night to make love all night long with him. The mood has died when she saw her friends in need. But now.... the urge was there once again. She pulled back and turned herself to focus on the cooking. Afraid that more might just happen should she keep on kissing him. Move right here on the kitchen table.

Conner smiled and moved a little closer leaning over Amelia to look into her eyes. â??Good morning Amelia. I think we have some things that we need to talk about this morning.â? He didnâ??t know how to tell her that he had killed Jim, or how she would react to him telling her that. He just stayed there looking into her eyes.

Ralph felt the spark too and it was all he could do not to turn Thea back around and kiss her passionately. As it was he pressed close against her kissing her neck and rubbing her sides. â??I love you Thea, and you have no idea how bad I want to do things too you right now.â?

Thea groaned a little, feeling the same way, but she held herself in check, "We are not about to go romping about when my family and your friends are upstairs suffering so deeply. It wouldn't be right." She knew that the marriage had not technically been consummated yet and something in her just felt guilty. If the bride and groom could not be happy and get to celebrate it... then she and Ralph certainly didn't have the right either. It felt unfair to them for some reason.

Amelia sighed and met his gaze for a moment with her sad eyes before she rolled over again, her back once more to him, "There is little to talk about. We talked as much as I am willing to about it last night." For as long as she thought Jim alive and a threat to them all, she would keep her mouth sealed tight.

Ralph sighed and nodded slightly. â??Your right, just hard to stop myself when such perfection is right there in front of me.â? He smirked and kissed her neck again before starting to help make breakfast with her to do something to help Conner and Amelia.

Conner nodded and slipped out of the bed pulling his pants on and walking to the door. â??Ok I will be back with breakfast then and after that we can talk.â? He went down stairs not hardly noticing how close Ralph and Thea were just asked, â??Is there food ready or do I need to make something?â? his emotions were hurting and so he was only saying what needed to be said almost coming off rude.

Thea heard someone coming and figured from the sound of the steps it was Connor. Sure enough he came around the corner, looking a dismal mess of his usual self. "Breakfast will be ready in a few moments." Indicating to the table with her head, "You can sit if you like. Ralph, get Connor some coffee," she directed her lover.

Amelia meanwhile took the moment to climb out of the bed and retrieve her night gown, quickly donning it once more before returning to the bed. She just felt like lying there in it's comfort for the rest of her life at the moment.

Conner had no desire to remain down stairs longer then he needed to but since Thea was hard at work on breakfast he had little choice but to sit and wait. He sighed and slipped into a chair not saying anything more just sitting there silent.

Ralph watched Conner while he poured the coffee and looked at Thea, this was going to be a rough day or how ever long it ended up being till Conner and Amelia sorted this out. He placed the coffee in front of Conner who didnâ??t touch it.

There was nothing but the sound of the eggs cooking in the pan and some bacon sizzling in the other for a time before she laid out two plates, filling them up with the food for her brother and new sister. Adding a little fruit to the plate before turning and placing them plates on the table before Connor, "You want me to carry the coffee or some milk up for you?" she asked, showing so much sisterly love in her tone.

Conner shook his head, â??No she wonâ??t eat anyway, I just need to bring this up to her because itâ??s the thing that is best for her.â? he picked up the food and turned slowly toward the stairs.

Ralph was already thinking ahead he filled a pitcher and grabbed two clean cups. â??I will leave this water outside the door in case something comes up that you needed it. donâ??t worry about anything Thea and I will take care of it just help Amelia.â?

Conner didnâ??t even nod in response just headed back up to his and Ameliaâ??s room and set the food on the night stand after closing the door. â??I brought you something to eat Amelia.â?

"Thank you," she replied in only a whisper, before giving him the reaction he was likely anticipating to hear, "I'm not very hungry though. You eat." She didn't even roll over to look, just staring towards the floor on her side of the bed.

Sighing softly Conner made sure the plates would stay there. He walked around the bed and moved over to her side. Sitting down he sighed softly and looked up into her eyes. He just sat there for a moment holding her gaze with his. â??Jim is dead Amelia, I killed him for what he did to you.â?

Amelia's eyes widened in reaction to his deceleration. No other visual reaction at first. It was all inside herself and slowly, the emotions started to come to the surface. Her eyes held them all as they filled with tears and she eventually had to turn away, burying her face into the pillow and letting it all out.

Conner saw her start to cry and moved closer to the bed his arms slipping around her as he had stood to lean over her on the bed. He lightly kissed her neck his arms stroking her hair and arms. â??I love you Amelia, I would never let anyone hurt you or at least let them get away with it. Iâ??m sorry that I couldnâ??t protect you this time, but I will from now on.â?

She quite suddenly moved on him. Turning over to face him and throwing her arms around his middle as she used his stomach for a new pillow, crying into his skin as she held onto him.

Conner was a little surprised and finally just wrapped his arms around Amelia stroking her hair lightly. â??Shhh its ok your safe now love, Iâ??m here. Shhh Iâ??m here.â? he kissed her hair and just held her letting her get all the emotions out and just being there for her letting her cry.

Amelia stayed like that a long time. Partly because she just needed to get all the emotions out, but another large part of it was that she feared a little what would come next. If Jim really was dead, she was free not to tell him what happened and she was so ashamed of it that she was afraid to tell him. And afraid on some level that it would get back to Thea. She didn't want her friend feeling in any way responsible for what had happened and knowing her, she would. Perhaps there was a way to lie but... she didn't want to lie to Connor. He was her husband now and their marriage was already off to a enough of a rocky start.

Conner held her for however long she needed him. he poured his strength into her kissing her hair and nuzzling against the soft curls. His hand stroked through her blonde hair just holding her and kissing her to help her know he was there. As he felt her body start to calm down he kissed her hair once more whispering just loud enough for her to hear him. â??You donâ??t ever have to talk about it Amelia, I know how much it must hurt right now.â? His hand brushed under her chin lifting it to look into her eyes. â??Just know that I love you and I donâ??t blame you in anyway.â?

She looked up at him, conflicted. And it was clear in her eyes. She was so happy inside that he did not ask her and said he never would. But then the other half of her didn't know if she could keep it all inside her forever, reliving the moment in her dreams. "I was an idiot," she finally spoke through her tears. "I thought I would be alright on my own for just a few moments. I didn't know he was there but I should have known it was a mistake to take a moment to myself! It shouldn't have been like this! He took what belonged to you! I'll never forgive myself for letting him! I should have fought him!"

He nuzzled her hair lightly and then leaned in kissing her deeply brushing his hand over her cheek smiling. â??He didnâ??t take what belonged to me Amelia.â? He cupped her cheeks looking into her eyes. â??I could care less about what he thinks he took. I wanted you not your virginity, I wanted to have you for my life as my wife. Anything else is extra and not important to me as long as I have you.â?

She sniffled slightly, her tears having stopped though they were still wet against her skin, eyes red from all the torturing the crying had put them through so far this morning. She wrapped her hands around his neck and rested her face in the crook of his neck, sighing, "I'll never understand why you feel this way about me." Though she felt much of the same about him in return.

He smiled and nuzzled against her hair again kissing it softly his hand stroking her back as he sighed deeply. â??Because I decided a long time ago when we met that I would love you and that makes me feel this way about you.â? He smiled kissing her hair again before his hand brushed her cheeks against cleaning her tears and he leaned in kissing her lips deeply.

She let him kiss her and for the first time seemed to kiss him back at last. It was a taste she enjoyed. They had kissed before the wedding but he was somehow always a gentlemen (even for a pirate) in making the kisses simple and proper. Out of respect for her she always supposed. "From the moment we met?" she questioned. "I recall our first meeting being you kidnapping me. Your hand ending up in places it had no place at the time." She smiled slightly though her still puffy, red eyes. The first smile of their married life.

He smiled hearing her comment of his hand not belonging there at that time. He could guess how she would react to him mentioning it and thought that it might not be the best thing to say at this exact moment. He smiled with her and brushed his hand over her cheek again. â??I said when I first met you, and I mean when we first really talked. I didnâ??t know it then but I was already falling in love with you when I brought you back to my cabin to sleep that first night.â?

Her face sunk a little bit, for talk of that night brought back the memory not only of the first night in his room but of her encounter with Jim that first time. Tears formed again before she pressed her face into his skin to hide what she was thinking of. Still, it was plain to see. Amelia was an open book.

Back
Top Bottom