Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reaper makes graphics!

Its alot to ask. Its okay if you dont want to >_<* I wish i could do it myself. It was so much fun just doing the little basic editing, adding more missiles and that.

THe thing is no matter what I really do I can't exactly do something like that, it's really not that simple. What you're talking about is creating a whole new peice of picture which isn't exactly my thing of photoshop. You can't jsut cut out a peice of a picture like that and add it to the other side, no real degree of photoshop work will make it look right.

Well . . i'd say this turned out pretty well!

Before:

2lst8rc.jpg

After:

2yzg4nc.jpg

I talked with a friend who i suddenly found out knew a thing or two. She didnt get it at first, but, the same paint picture that i showed you made her understand :D

She however, wasnt very good with adding the tekst. Could you help me with that? :O

I have to say quite nice. Sure i'm pretty sure I can put some text and resize it so it is sigworthy

765_fallout-3-facts-that-could-save-your-life-20070701024142363_normal.jpg

fallout2.gif

fallout3release.jpg

Above: inspiration pictures.

Would it be possible for you to get a kind of. . fallout'ish atmosphere with it? I guess im most in favor of the first picture, a green semi-transparent tekst. the green is also a nice kontrast to the red.

But, >_<* first priority is that it looks good.

MrPirateKitty said:
Heya man if your not to flodded I'd love a siggeh!

I have 3 in queue right now I havn't had time to start if you're willing to wait I'de be happy.

while you do please find me an image or two you want for your sig. That's my one requirement, find your own image.

fireglowtigerstrikecopy.png

If you could get the text of this I'd be happy.

Change it to my Username and add

Here to ransack your world.

Sorry that's not going to happen. You can't just remove large things like that from an image.

Strange I thought I Sent you a pm detailing my friend kratos was supposed to hanle yours since he is more apt with that type of work and i'm more apt with grunge/abstract but he seems to have gone MIA so i'll give it a short please send me a pm with exactly what you want i'll let you know if I can do it or not.

Back
Top Bottom