Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reaper makes graphics!

Reaper

Banned
Banished
WARNING TO ANYONE WANT SIGS I AM CURRENTLY BEHIND DUE TO HOMEWORK AND OTHER THINGS PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME​

Current status: Catching up

Well as you've come here you can probly guess i'm doing graphics.

I also do some animation. Please if you're requesting a sig/avatar/desktop have some general idea for what you want. If you have any sort of images or text you want used in it also please remember to include those in a PM I reserve the right to post them in a post here. If you want to give me something in return that's fine but i'm not asking for anything

chaosgraphics.jpg

Reaper3.gif

reaper-1.gif

Heather-1.gif

Misha-2.png

indie2.png

BR-X-R.gif

Black-rose-fox.jpg

Reaper2.png

Painkiller.jpg

My Avatar in one of your smarmy frames with the phrase "Life is a pendulous fall" on it.

Think you can manage?

I think Ican handle it, however do you have a larger picture of your avatar

Can you use this one with a black border or gradient extending to where the text is?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tarmanta.com/tarmanta2007/noticias_t07/roy_khan_190907_2.jpg">http://www.tarmanta.com/tarmanta2007/no ... 0907_2.jpg</a><!-- m -->

oh goodness....

time to make an updated avatar/sig....

or rather.... find the mats for you to make me one.
pretty please?

-goes off in search of beautiful pics-

I just came here to make a thread asking for help with my sig! xD

Ive been struggling with this picture, trying to make it longer, but without ruining too much of the athmosphere. its gets kinda bad when its the top and the bottom are too close to the explosion. Can you use your superior grafi-king skills to help? Ohh. . and . . maybe add a "Catastrophy" somewhere, if it can fit.
4s1g6c.jpg

7284xw.jpg

Edit:

1zxw6f5.jpg

This is probably the best one

Uhmm. . wider?

Like. . from

___

to

_____

? >_<* !

The problem is just, the obvious way, just making it bigger, it gets too big for a sig.

And if you cut too much of its height, while making it bigger, you kinda ruin the entire awesome visuality of the explosion.

Then i tried mirroring the right side, the townscapeand sea/sky in the background, to the left side, changing it so it didnt look like it was the same. But, google picasa and paint just arnt good enough for that >_<*

-nods- No you need a 700$ Photoshop program Liek I have >.> I can make it longerhowever there is a principle problem that I must warn you about.

Whenever you stretch a picture wider or higher than it's original version it will lose quality. Though the original seems large so I see no problem in sizing it down into a sig for you. Is catastrophy the only words you want in it?

I know stretching is bad. But if you do it like this, like i tried. Then just use. . well, superior tools.

xd6vqw.jpg

To make the like, change more smooth. As you noticed, i also copy pasted some stuff to cover the landmarks that are on the right side. Using retouch . . or whatever fitting tools in photoshop should be able to do that? hmm?

Yeah :D Just catastrophy. hmm, maybe have one with, and one without the tekst :O thats no trouble right?

Back
Top Bottom