Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

At the Mercy of the South (Cheshire & I)

The soldier smiled, â??See? Now that wasnâ??t so hard was it?â? he asked the boy as he went to the spot, sure enough he found the box of letters in the hidden compartment. He smiled as he looked over a few, even organized by dates. The boy had made this too easy. He looked over at the boy and saw the look on his face. Having information beaten out of you is one thing, there is some honor in that at least but what the soldier did only brought shame on the boy. There was no honor in loosing to tickles and denial. â??Very good, but I just canâ??t leave you here can I? No. I have better things in mind for you.â? He said with an evil smile as he went back to tickling the boy, doubling his efforts to make it hard for the boy to stop laughing long enough to catch a good breath of air. When he finally passed out it would be time to move.

Austin thought it would be all over when the soldier took the notes. He would probably leave him there to try and escape himself which he probably would have if the freak didn't come back for him. Too tired to struggle, the young man could only thrash his head in crazed laughter as he was tortured some more. After awhile, he began to get light-headed and short of breath. It took another 5 minutes before Austin finally passed out. He laid there motionless, held up only by the ropes that bound him.

When the boy finally passed out the soldier smiled, it took him longer then he thought but now that he was out it was time to get to work. The man dressed the boy in clothing that he found and he tied his hands together and his ankles together. After he shoved a sock into his mouth to serve as a bag with another close around his head so he could not push it out he was finally finished. He went around the house, taking anything valuable but leaving it in one piece. Then he took food and packed these things into a sack with he slung over his shoulder and put the boy in a separate sack. After that he took the carriage that the boy had as well as his horse and he started on his way. He would get back to the south and sell the boy. Why deal with that nigger scum when you could have a white slave?
((To those who may feel offended (if anyone is reading this) I apologize, the character is racist, I am not. This is simply the best way to convey how strongly he feels in his hatred and racism.))

It wouldn't be long before Austin woke again. The only thing he could see though was darkness and the only thing he could hear was the sound of a moving cairrage. He opened his mouth to protest but found that he was gagged and scince he was tied up again, he had no chance of removing it. At least he was clothed again. The young man wondered where the soldier would be taking him. He feared the possibilites. Maybe he was taking him to a camp where there were other soldiers like him ready to take glee in torturing him the way this soldier did. Or maybe they were going to execute him. He couldn't die yet. Not until he could get back home. His dad might be waiting for him when he did. Until then, Austin could only wait and see what was going to happen to him.

After a while the wagon stopped. The boy would be able to hear the sounds of animals. Soon he would hear people talking, discussing his own fate but it was not loud enough for every detail to be heard. There was a large amount of money in play and one man was reluctant. The sack was lifted from the wagon and he was put on the ground. The top was opened and only his head was allowed to stick out.

He would see he was on a farm, a very big farm. There were a few slaves around there doing various tasks. The man the soldier was negotiating with looked like he had once been a strong and handsome man but he was beginning to grow past his prime. â??Alright.â? The man agreed, Iâ??ll take him. The money was exchanged and the boy was brought into a house, much nicer then the one he had been taken form. He was brought up the stairs and then he was tied again to a chair. Once he was securely on the chair and his movement was as limited as the man could make it he finally spoke. â??My name is Mr. Chase.â? He told the boy, â??And you belong to me now.â? He said with an evil smile, â??My friend ahs been kind enough to tell me the perfect punishment should you decide to misbehave only rather then lasting a few minutes it would be a few hours. Understood?â? he asked and then he continued.

He went on to tell him the things that he would have to do, that he would be sleeping with the other slaves and that he would be watched very closely to be sure that he would not run and there would be a severe punishment for running. Once he ran through all the details he ungaged the boy so that he could speak. He needed to comply and soon, this man was not one to play games.

For Austin, the rumbling stopped which meant that the soldier was taking a break or they had gotten to where he was going to take him. He could hear muffled sounds. The soldier and another man were talking about something. He didn't know what but when he finally saw the light of day again, the boy saw that it was the owner of a plantation. There was money being exchanged and the only thing he could assume now was that he was being sold off to be a slave.

He could see the other negro slaves working the fields and figured that he would be put to work alongside him. While he pittied their situation, having to live amongst them as one of them was not something Austin was particularly happy about. He was dragged inside, still in the sack and when he was brought in and once again forced into a chair and tied up. He was tired of this and he looked up at the man who did it with a cold stare. Then, once this Chase person told him how he would be punnished if he disobeyed, a feeling of dread came over him. Was this guy really as sick as the soldier who sold him was? He wouldn't be subjected to that again. He would rather die trying to escape.

After the details of his work were explained, Austin finally found himself ungagged and able to speak once more. "You're gonna pay for this!" He spat out at the new master. "My father is gonna come down here and burn this place to the ground! You just wait and see!"

The man just smiled, â??Well if you want to do things that way then fine by me.â? He called in a slave. A black man came in and removed the boy form the chair, tying him to the bed and taking down his pants and his underwear. It seems he had been informed what to do earlier. The slave began to do what the soldier had been doing, rubbing him until he was hard then continuing to rub and tickling his sides. Mr. Chase just watched this and smiled, â??Iâ??ll some back and try again later. Have fun.â? He said with an evil smile and with that he left, leaving the slave to torture the boy. This man meant busyness and it seems like even the most minor infractions of his rules would draw severe punishment.

A feeling of dread came over Austin as he was put on a bed again and tied down. When his pants were removed and the slave began to torture him again, he began to yell. "No...NO!" Then he began to writhe in agony as he was once again brought to the point of orgasm and painfully denied by the tickle torture. He howled in laughter and pain as tears streamed down his face. After awhile, he was begging for mercy, willing to do anything to get out of this situation once again. The boy's body was a wreck after an hour and he didn't know when the slave would stop.

Not long after the hour the man returned back into the room and waved the slave off. He looked at the boy, a sinister smile on his face. â??I would hope for you own sanity that you are going to behave. I can easily have him continue for another hour or maybe even two.â? The man said with a smile that would look best of a crocodile. He called in a slave to redress the boy before taking him off the bed and freeing his legs so that he can walk. â??It is getting late now.â? He told the boy, â??If you will listen then you shall go to bed now, if not you can spend more time on that bed with another slave.â? He told him, meaning that he would be tortured some more. The man didnâ??t like to have to watch his slaves, he liked to break them until they were fit for nothing but working in fear of the one above them.

Upon being dressed, Austin could only nod in compliance. In order to avoid more torture and survive long enough to escape, he would have to suffer the indignity of living as a slave to this man. It sickened him, but at least now he was being merciful in allowing him to sleep. He was led to a room that looked no better than a guest bathroom where he was left to sleep. There was no real bed to speak of, just a pile of hay and the boy slept upon it peacefully, waiting for tomorrow.

When it had gotten very late the door creaked open. They had not untied his hands so with them bound behind his back there was not much he could do. However rather then the cruel man or another slave sent there to torture him a girl arrived. She was wearing a night gown that looked beautiful on her. She had curly red hair and green eyes along with a few scattered freckles. She was not what any would consider beautiful or even toss a second look at. Not that many people liked red heads around here though she wore it well and her freckles looked adorable.

She had on a robe and the pocket was bulging. â??I am sorry.â? She began in a hushed voice, she knelt beside him. â??I canâ??t untie you but I know they sent you to bed with out any dinner, I am not sure if you had lunch and I thought you would be hungry.â? She told him gently as she took out a roll of bread. She held it to his mouth so he could take a bite if he wanted to. â??I hear you are from the north, people around here like to gossip.â? She told him with a small smile, trying to talk to him. She didnâ??t like what her father did but open betrayal was suicide.

Austin found his sleep shortlived as he heard the door creak open and a person make their way in. Blast it all! Did that slave driver really intend to send someone in here to torture him in the middle of the night? It turned out that wasn't the case as instead of a slave, a young woman about his age was standing before him. He had to admit, she was rather pretty with her red hair and freckles. When she leaned beside him, the young man felt a little hesitant. Why would a woman be sent in here in the first place? To humiliate him more? When he saw the food, his stomach growled.

Austin hadn't eaten all day. The breakfast he was supposed to eat at home had long scince been consumed by the soldier that kidnapped him leaving him starved for nourishment. Immedietley, the boy sat up and bit into the bread, chewing and swallowing in earnest. A single tear rolled down his eye at this girl's generosity and he wanted to hug her right there and then. Of course, this wasn't possible scince his hands were still tied behind him. No matter though as he began to twist and turn his arms until finally he slid them under his legs so that they were in front of him again.

As Austin did this, he began to adress her remarks. "Yeah, i'm from up north. Some damn soldier kidnapped me and brought me here, but i'll get out soon. What about you though? Are you a slave here too?" As he waited for the girl's response, he took the bread with his hands and began to eat the rest of it. Now if only he had some water...

She looked out and then she pulled a small flask from her gown and gave it to him. The question made her look down. â??Iâ?¦.â? she began then she paused before finding the strength to finish it. â??I am his daughter.â? She admitted, a fact that she was clearly not proud of. â??He brings in a lot of slaves, he prefers white slaves but when they run itâ??s hard to prove who they are other then their accent.â? She told him, she had a southern accent; such an accent was one that was hard to hide.

â??I am sorry you were caught but I canâ??t turn you loose. Someone would get punished for it and I canâ??t free one slave knowing that another would die for it. Last time one got off he killed threeâ?¦â? she told him, not meeting his eyes. She didnâ??t like the way her father did things but being only a girl in the south she had no power to do a thing about it. â??What is the north like?â? she asked him, curious and secretly hoping that the north won and she could go there to get away form her father.

Austin paused briefly as the girl spoke. He knew something was off by the sound of her southern accent but to be Mr. Chase's father? This worried the boy quite a bit, but then again, she did bring him this food and water. He took a big gulp from the flask and set it aside for later. Based on her sympathy and hesitation to let him go, he figured that she must be living in fear of her own father. Laying back on the hay, he looked up at the ceiling before replying, "You don't have to worry about letting me go. I'll do that on my own. And if not, my father will be down here soon enough to wipe out this plantation."

After saying that Austin attempted to describe what it was like living in the north. "Well, for one thing, there's no slaves. No people like your father roaming around and nobody is in chains. Everyone can live together in harmony. At least that's what I read from one of Mr. Lincoln's newsletters." The young man then went on to explain how there were farms and not plantations where hard work and dedication could net you a wealthy bounty of goods. Where the soldiers were kind and willing to listen to each other. It was basically a haven to people suffering in the south. After he was finished, Austin sat up again.

She smiled slightly, she was happy that he was confident about getting g out of here. Too many slaves lost al hope and even when presented with an opportunity they were no longer able to see that and she hated it. She had to see good people turn into nothing but mindless animals. She liked to hear him describing the north and that just made her want to go there more but she didnâ??t dare voice that desire, it would have been safer to be caught with a black man then to say those words.

â??Not everyone here is bad, we just all have to follow my father he owns this plantation and without him we all would have no place to call him, no food or clothing or anything like that.â? She told him, still speaking in her southern accent since she was unable to speak any differently. â??But please, for your own sake, just try and act like a slave.â? She told him. â??Donâ??t look my father in the eyes unless he says so, do what he says without question, try your best not to oppose him in any way. He has tortured people to insanity and I donâ??t want to see that happen to you. If you can act like a slave you can throw off suspicion unlike you get away.â? She told him, it truly seemed like she wanted what was best for everyone on the plantation rather then like her father who wanted what was best for him.

As the girl was speaking, Austin decided to lay back down again on the hay. He was tired, but he took her words to heart. It appeared for now that she had his best interests in mind and he didn't want to make her any more worried that she already seemed to be. "Yeah, yeah. I suppose I should take your advice," the young man started as he began to turn a bit to get mor comfortable. "I don't want to end up getting molested again anyway. But at the first opprotunity I get, i'm leaving and ain't no one gonna stop me."

Before drifting into sleep, Austin turned towards the girl once more and stared at her. To be honest, she was quite pretty. Most southern women were made out to be that way, mainly for show, but this one seemed to have a heartwarming elegance about her that he couldn't get out of his mind right away. "Oh, and thanks for the food and stuff. I don't suppose you could give a name to my honest benefactor, could you?" he asked, wanting to know the girl's name.

She was happy to hear that he would take her advice and that he would get out of here as fast as he could. She truly didnâ??t want to see him become like another one of the broken and fearful slaves that her father had working for him. She took the empty flask form him and smiled, â??I hope you do get away. Try and get a horse, if you try without one you donâ??t have much of a chance.â? She told the boy as she watched him lay down to go to sleep. She heard him ask for him name and she smiled as she stood. â??My name is Elizabeth. And I am glad I was able to help.â? And with those words she snuck off back to her room for the night.

Back
Top Bottom