Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

At the Mercy of the South (Cheshire & I)

3ngag3

Supernova
It was a fine morning for Austin Jameson as he woke up in his fathers home, ready to get the days work done. As the 13 year old dresses himself, he wonders how his father is doing fighting in the Civil War. It had been weeks scince he last recieved a letter of his status and he had hoped that he wasn't killed. If he was, who would take care of him and his home after the war was over? Certainly he couldn't cut the wood and feed the small collection of livestock that wandered out in the pen in the back forever, could he? No, he was certain his father would return. That's what kept Austin getting up in the morning. The hope of his father's return.

Now that he was finished getting dressed, the youth grabbed a hatchet and went out to cut some logs for the fire so he could make some breakfast for himself. No need to work on an empty stomach now was there? He grabbed a few logs and upon setting them on a stump, went to work chopping them into little pieces. After about a half hour of nonstop chopping, he went to a shed to feed the animals. There were a few cows, some chickens and a pig that needed to be fed their daily cornmeal and wheat and Austin was eager to feed them. Yes, this day was going smoothly as usual, even with the war going on all around him.

The man watched the boy, he was a soldier for the south and after being wounded in battle he was sent to spy on some of the families of the northâ??s fighters to see if they knew anything. This man had been watching the boy for a while, he saw him get letters and he could see that they were from the boyâ??s father b nut he had not been Able to get his hands on one of the letters. It aggravated him and he was determined to prove that he was better then this and when he brought back some really good information then maybe the others would be able to see it too.

He could see that the boy was working in the fields and that was perfect, he wanted to search the house for the letters the boy had been getting, no doubt they would be kept together and somewhere close to the boy, he went to the house to see if it was empty, dressed in normal clothing so no one would know he was a soldier of the south.

A peculiar sight came to Austin's eyes as he was finishing up his work in the fields. Another man, plain clothed was approaching the house. Figuring it was some kind of guest, the young man walked to the front where he was and greeted the man with courtesy. "Well good morning there sir. What brings you to this neck of the woods? If you're looking for my dad, he off in the war. I ain't got a mother to speak of neither so it's just me around here." A light chuckle escaped the young man's lips as he stared at the stranger, oblivious to the fact that this was in fact one of the enemies that his father spoke so emphaticly of in his letters.

Before he allowed the man to speak though, he stopped him with a raise of his hand. "One second there mister. Why don't you come inside andLet me get you a drink. I bet you're mighty thirsty from traveling." Austin promptly walked inside and motioned for the man to come in. "Come on."

He was surprised that the boy came to greet him but this was the perfect chance, the boy was kind and friendly and he seemed so naïve, this seemed just too easy. He was a bit disappointed that the boy lived alone, this might have been more worth while if he had someone there, a mother or sister, to amuse himself with or to use against the boy but seeing as that was not the case he would learn to make due. â??Why thank you,â? he said, covering up an accent. He had learned to weed it from his words after hanging out here for a while, â??I am I am mighty thirst, hope you donâ??t mind.â? He said as he entered the house with the boyâ??s permission.

â??You must be mighty proud of your dad for fighting.â? He said to the boy, â??Bet ya miss him though, canâ??t be easy taking care of this place on your own.â? He pointed out, deciding his next move. If he did this right then he might be able to get the letters without even rousing suspicion, if that didnâ??t work he would have to go to different means of getting what he wanted.

Austin went right to the kitchen as he spoke back to his guest. "No, not at all, sir. You just take a seat right there at the table and i'll get you some tea." With that, the young man began sifting through some cabinets looking for the tea leaves that were kept around. Upon finding them, he boiled a pot of water and began to make some breakfast for himself. As he did, he talked to the man from the kitchen upon hearing his words. "It gets lonely down here sometimes, but my father sends me words of encouragment every few days. It keeps me going scince there really isn't anyone else out here to talk to other than the postman."

The water Austin was heating came to a boil and he poured a cup for himself and the guest while waiting for the eggs he was cooking to finish. If they weren't watched over properly, they would burn and become inedible. This would probably have given the stranger the perfect opprotunity to start searching the house.

The man took his opportunity and he seized it. He began to look around, trying to seam causal at first but then he just went into an all out search for the letters. He searched shelves and drawers, even going upstairs to continue his search, checking under beds and even under mattresses, anywhere he might find something hidden but he didnâ??t find a thing and he was beginning to get very annoyed.

Austin suddenly heard some noise coming out from the other room and wondered just what the stranger was doing out there. Scince his eggs and tea were finished, he figured that he might as well go check what was going on. He knew something was amiss when the guest wasn't where he wasn't supposed to be. Then he heard footsteps upstairs and went to investigate. There, he found the soldier turning over his matress looking for something. Grabbing a club, the young man suddenly burst into the room.

"Hey!" Austin exclamated. "What do you think you're doing? Get out of there!" He approached the man with his club, ready to strike the intruder if he tried anything funny.

The man heard the boyâ??s voice and knew that he had been caught. â??What a shame,â? he said, â??Now we are going to have to do this the hard way.â? She said to himself/. The boy had a club and it seemed that he was going to use it had the southern man given him a chance, instead he swung a nice punch to the boyâ??s head and he was surprised by how easily it hit and before he knew it the boy was out cold, now was his chance. He brought a chair up there and tied the boyâ??s arms to the arms of his chair. He tied the boyâ??s legs to the bar that was at middle height between the legs on the side so they were forced open and up to give him easy access should the boy refuse to comply. However things didnâ??t have to get like that. Then he continued his search as he waited for the boy to come to so they fun could begin.

Austin suddenly made a leap for the intruder, but he was no match for someone who was a hardened and experienced soldier of war. The arc of his swing was too wide and it left him open to a punch in the face which rendered him unconcious. It was about ten minutes after that when the boy finally awakened. He looked around to see the place trashed and attempted to get up and back at the guy who knocked him out. This proved impossible though as he found himself bound to a chair and his legs propped up to a table.Austin swung his head every which way to try and get the intruder in his sights, but he had no luck. The guy must have been behind him. The boy's attention then turned to attempting to break free of the ropes that bound him. He struggled for several minutes before running out of steam.

The man approached the boy from behind when he came to and he smiled. â??Well there boy, it seems you are finally up.â? He said, acting like he was out longer then he really was. â??You almost had me worried, but that doesnâ??t matter. What does matter is those letters you have been getting from your pa. Where are they?â? he asked the boy, hoping, for his sake, he would answer quickly instead of putting up a fight, it was easier when they complied.

Austin was confused at why this man wanted the letters? They were merely sent to him to let him know how his father was doing. Then it dawned on him. This wasn't any normal stranger he was dealing with. This was a confederate soldier looking for information. Regardless of the letters importance, the boy knew that he couldn't let this man get his hands on them. "i don't know what's so important about those letters," he spouted out suddenly. "But I won't let you get your hands on them...Confederate slime!" Austin emphasized that last remark, to let the soldier know that he could do his worst, but he wasn't going to let him have those letters.

The man shrugged in a vary uncaring way then looked at the boy. â??You know we could do this the easy way but it seems you prefer to do it the hard way.â? He said as he took out a knife an cut the boyâ??s clothing from his body. â??To be honest I am tired of beating the shit out of children like you who think they are men. So this time I think I will try a different method of torture.â? He said as he came around to the front of the boy and smiled down at him, he was helpless now and there was nothing he could do to stop the man from doing whatever her wanted to him. â??This is your last chance, just tell me where they are and I will simply be on my way, refuse and... well.... Iâ??ll think of something.â? He said with a devious smile, half hoping he would pick the hard way.

The moment Austin saw the knife, his heart began to race rapidly. Did this man really mean to kill him? He winced as the knife came closer, but instead of it cutting his flesh, he felt the cool air hit his now exposed flesh. He was left there, naked and confused as to what this soldier thought he was doing. When he leaned in front of the boy, a couple of beads of sweat began to trickle down his forehead. "Be brave, be brave!," Austin thought. That's what his father always told him. This guy wasn't going to kill him until he blurted out what he wanted to hear. And he had to brace himself for whatever this sick soldier had in mind for him.

So, in a bust of bravado, Austin lurched his head forward and placed a wad of spit on the soldier's cheek. "That oughta show him," the boy thought as he braced himself for whatever brutality the soldier was about to place on him.

The solider smiled. The boy was getting nervous and he needed those letters. The smile faded when the spit hit his cheek. She whipped it or and rubbed it on his shoulder. Afterwards he spit on the boyâ??s chest. â??You would be wise to cooperate boy.â? The solider told him with an evil smile. H went down and got the tea that the boy made, sipping it before bringing it and the food back upstairs. Eating what the boy had maid for him as he tortured him. He ran his hands over the boyâ??s shoulders and smiled. â??You know it gets boring beating the crap out of yankies like you. I think itâ??s time I get to have a bit of fun of e own.â? He aid, his hands trailing down to the boyâ??s cock and began to rub it, eager to see how he would react.

It was bad enough that Austin had gotten spit on after doing the same to the soldier, but it was even worse when he brought up the tea and breakfast he made and ate it right in front of him as if to mock him or something. But those insulting thoughts paled in comparison to what the soldier did next. The young man shuddered as his shoulders were rubbed. It was awfuly strange behavior for someone who was about to brutally torture him, but once he saw the soldiers hands heading for his manhood, his eyes shot wide as he began to struggle against his bonds anew.

"S...stop!" Austin yelled as the hands began to stroke and massage his manhood. It made him sick just watching this soldier act. Was he really planning to sexually assault him here? He wouldn't allow such an atrocity to take place. The young man twisted and turned, trying to keep the hands from arousing his cock, but he began to find it harder and harder as he began to erect from the sensations.

The solider looked at the boy and smiled. â??Try as you might to deny it but this clearly says that you are enjoying it.â? The soldier said with a laugh, he continued to rub the boyâ??s member. Just for the run of it, with his other hand he touched the boyâ??s shoulders and his neck. He wanted to arouse the boy as much as he could without letting him go over. For anyone that knew, there was no greater torture then that.

((sorry >.< crappy post))

The continued arousal on Austin's member was even further aggravated when the soldier began to touch his neck and shoulder. Light moans began to escape the young man's lips even as he struggled to stop the pleasure from flooding his body. When the soldier touched a particular spot between the shoulderblade and the base of the neck, it caused him to squeal just a little bit. "You're sick!" Austin yelled between his struggling.

The soldier heard the boy squeal and he could not help but smile. He laughed at what the boy said. â??You do not seem to understand boy. I am not the one enjoying this. From the looks of it the one getting the most pleasure form this is you.â? He said with a devious smile. Mocking the boy was fun, he could do nothing but sit there and squirm.

Austin's face turned a light shade of red at this comment. Yes, he was getting aroused as the soldier was teasing his genitals, but it was a natural bodily reaction. Something he couldn't help despite all his willpower going into resistance. He could feel that he was getting to the edge soon and if he went over, it would complete his humiliation. He had to try and get the soldier to stop teasing him like this, but how? "This isn't going to work," Austin spat out suddenly. "If you think sexual harassment like this is going to make me talk, you got another thing coming!"

The soldier smiled down at the boy, bringing him as close as he could without letting him go over. â??No? Well, even if it doesnâ??t it is fun to watch you squirm.â? the man said with an evil smile. He was debating if he should let the boy go over. He seemed strong now but in a few minutes keeping him so close to the edge would begin to become a maddening experience. The boy was brave but the soldier doubted he could last that long.

Seconds turned into minutes and Austin was beginning to feel the effects of being held on the edge for so long. It was a maddening experience! Why wouldn't he just get it over with? Maybe if he told the soldier where the letters were...no! He couldn't give in. Not like this. Still, his resitance continued as he managed to buck so hard, the chair nearly fell over in his struggle. Clearly, it seemed that the youth still had some energy left to resist the soldiers torturous grip.

The soldier smiled, he was beginning to get a little bit bored with this so he changed quickly, something that the boy would not expect. He began to tickle him. As odd as it sounded it would soon become clear that too much tickling would make it hard for him to breath and making him smile during the torture was another kind of torture in itself. Besides, even if the boy did manage to get away, which he highly doubted that he would, who would believe him? He invites a southern soldier into his home who then ties him up, brings him to the edge of a climax and then tickles him? The story sounds crazy but the torture usually worked. What was even better was that it left no marks so the boy had no proof that any of this actually happened.

Austin could feel himself getting closer and closer to the edge. He was about to burst when suddenly, he felt fingers beginning to skitter all over his upper torso. The young man's eyes bulged and he immidetley broke out into feverish giggles. Being tired from the struggling and the forced pleasure, he could only sit there and take it. His giggles soon became loud laughter. If he could barely resist the urge to orgasm at the hands of this soldier, then the combination of that and tickling would drive him insane.

The man could not help but smile as he watched the boy struggle in his grasp. He continued this torment for a few more minutes and then he stopped to give the boy a chance to catch his breath. He was no good if he was unconscious, or dead. The man stood over the boy, a wicked smile on his face and out of the reach of spit. â??So, are you ready to listen to me now or should I continue this for... umm... another hour maybe?â? the man asked, he was sure he could keep up this a lot longer then the boy could endure it.

After another minute, Austin was left as nothing more than a blithering blob of a human. All his strength was sapped from the struggling and the tickling made it hard to breath well. He was tired, sweating, and yearning for release. His will broken, the young man finally submitted to the soldier. "I...i'll talk. Please...no more. They're in a secret compartment in the drawer next to the bed. Just lift up the bottom..." Austin felt so ashamed of himself. Who knew a little tickling and denial could do this to him?

Back
Top Bottom