Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for kidnapping RP (con, dub-con, non-con) -- all welcome. *PLOTS LISTED INSIDE*

Scene Ideas

SEM Aftermath

Kidnapper on the prowl
I primarily look for modern/realistic kidnapping role play. I understand sex is obviously going to be a part of the role play but it certainly is not my main focus. I like to focus more on the story line, the kidnapping, what my character does to yours to break her will. I also like there to be a reason why my character would kidnap yours. Usually for financial or revenge reasons, but there always has to be a reason.

**NOTE ON VIOLENCE/FORCE** I am more than happy playing a role where MC does not have to be violent at all against YC. The amount of force and violence MC would use all depends on how YC reacts to him. I know a lot of people do not like violence in their rp; I am perfectly happy with that. MC will never be more violent than what is necessary to get what he came after (YC).

ROLE PLAY STYLE
I don't really have a minimum demand for post length, just that I would hope you include as much detail as possible, as that is something I always strive to do. I seem to be writing posts about 300 words in length while I am playing here, some parts of the story are longer, others may be shorter as I wait for your needed responses. I always attempt to respond daily, and multiple times daily if able to. I understand though that everyone is busy, so I won't poke you if your responses are not as frequent.

I really do not like trying to tell my partner what character they should play as. I would rather you pick what your character looks like, their age (as long as within site rules), how they are dressed, how they would interact in situations. I am surprised that I need to put this here, but I get a lot of requests from people asking me to tell them what their character should be like. It doesn't really make sense to me. I do not want to dictate anything about your character.

I usually play in third person, but have no problem playing in first if it is something you prefer.

I have my f-list link in the signature block so you can get a good idea of the kinks I am interested in, but they almost always include kidnapping, bondage (doesn't have to be extreme), sexy attire worn by the captive, and there being a plot reason for the kidnapping to happen.

I am very IM friendly, so feel free to message me about anything you like. I am happy to discuss a RP scene, either one of mine or one of yours, or to work together to develop one completely on our own. I am also happy to just discuss OOC nonsense.

I prefer to play in IM here on BMR, but I am happy to chat and plan on Discord if you prefer. Simply message me here and ask for my name there, I am happy to provide it.
*Edit: I am finding that discord is not the best place to rp on. I am happy to chat with people there, but much prefer to play here in IM. It is just easier to keep track, and make sure I am able to respond to everyone.

PLOT IDEAS
Below are a few of the scene ideas I have at the moment, and plan to always keep them updated as I think of them.

I am ALWAYS happy to entertain any plots that you may have as well, or we can brainstorm something entirely different together.

**ADDED SEPTEMBER 1, 2023**
This one is designed to be consensual
This idea would take place with MC being a professor of a particular class in the local college, with YC being one of the students. (It is my kidnappy take on a teacher/student theme that seems so popular). Anyways, the college is big on teaching students how to be actors/actresses and the class that MC teaches would focus on teaching students how to either play the role of kidnapper (the males in the class would do this role) or play the role of the victim (the females in the class would do this role).

YC ends up being a favorite student of MC's and is usually the individual who he uses to demonstrate things to. I am thinking classes teach subjects such as the proper ways to grab the victim, ways to tie them up, ways to overpower them, etc.

If you like, we can include some romance development in this one with YC coming to the house of MC in the evenings to get some extra practice.

This one is designed to be consensual
This one is much less non-con, and with a bit of a kinky twist. The home invasion idea starts off as normal with MC breaking into the house, not realizing that YC is home during this time. Not having expected there to be anyone home, MC is not prepared to handle the additional speed bump in his home burglary. MC would explain to YC that he has to tie her up and gag before stashing her away in some room or closet to keep her out of the way and to make sure she does not get hurt. Surprisingly to MC though, YC is actually *excited* about getting tied up. MC plays along, actually allowing YC to give him some instruction on how you fantasized about being tied up. After tying her up and stashing her away, MC goes through the house collecting all of the valuables and once finished he returns to YC to let her know that he will be leaving. At that time, YC mumbles something into the gag and squirms, trying to get his attention so he will remove the gag. Once the gag is removed, YC pleads with him to take her with him. Perhaps YC is a naive young woman wanting some adventure, or she is a bored housewife who is tired of her current life. Either way, she pleads with him to take her as his hostage.

This would allow the role play to be much less forceful and add a bit of a fun twist to everything, while still keeping with a kidnapping theme.
YC is out on a party yacht celebrating something with a group of friends. MC is the captain of a modern day band of pirates who instead of hijacking large cargo freight liners, attack small party boats, taking the women hostage to ransom off. On this particular day, the crew that is run by MC finds the yacht that YC is on, and picks that one as their target. YC would stand out among all of the other passengers, so she would certainly be taken as a hostage to either ransom back to her family or sell of for some other terrible fate.

If you would like to play multiple victims, please feel free to do so. I will be playing multiple pirates, with my set character as the leader, and the rest of the crew sort of background players who just do as instructed by their captain.
For whatever reason, YC and MC are already together in this scene (YC has already been kidnapped, they are a kinky couple, whatever). MC comes up with a game to play. MC tells YC that if you can get off of the property before MC can catch YC and knock her out, then she will be free (or win the game if it is more consensual). This is going to be a series of grabs, struggles, groping, knock-outs, that sort of thing. Each time MC is able to catch YC and knock her back out, MC will carry YC to a room where there will be a new outfit waiting for YC on the bed. When YC wakes up on the bed from her drug induced sleep, YC changes into the new outfit and tries to escape again...only to (hopefully) get grabbed again by MC. What happens each time YC is grabbed can be discussed prior to playing. We can say for it to count in my favor MC has to be able to tie YC up and fuck her before she can fight MC off. We can work out the rules. This can also be incorporated into any of the other ideas below, just let me know.

This scene is going to play heavy on the chloroform kink and sexy clothing kink.
YC wants to stage her own kidnapping to extort a fortune from a wealthy relative (husband, father, etc) so YC gets MC name from a friend of a friend, and ask MC to help YC fake her kidnapping and make it look as real as possible. The plan is to have pictures and video taken of YC while "helpless" and send the footage to the relative just before making a ransom call. Once the ransom comes in, YC pays MC his share and then YC keep the rest and live happily ever after. Well...it never works out that way in the end. This probably isn't going to go as easy as YC had hoped.
YC is an aspiring online personality (doesn't have to be lewd if you want to stay 'innocent'). Her group of fans online is growing and growing and YC is sure to be an internet sensation soon. MC had been watching YC online for a while now, growing an unhealthy fascination with her, and eventually using her IP address to track down where she lives. MC kidnaps YC one time while she is doing a live show...her fans all think it is just part of the show that evening. Soon though, YC are forced to do many more shows while in captivity.
It should have been a simple break in, MC was going to go in, grab the valuables, and get out. Unfortunately, YC being home (or coming home during) put a snag in MC's plan. Now what is he going to do with the young woman he finds? He can't very well just let her go.
YC is an aspiring model, maybe have a slight interest in bondage/fetish modeling...especially since that is the genre that usually pays the most. YC goes online and finds MC's information, seeing that MC is a bondage photographer. Our characters talk for a few days, and eventually YC gets comfortable enough to agree to work with MC. What she doesn't know...the photography is just a front for MC to find new girls to kidnap and sell off in the local human trafficking rings.
(I had April O'Neil from TMNT in mind when I was thinking of this. No need for you to play her, she was just always a favorite cartoon damsel of mine when I was growing up)

YC wants more respect at the office, they all give her the soft jobs. Nothing exciting. YC hears about a ruthless human trafficking ring that is being run in the city so YC takes it upon herself to infiltrate the ring (maybe set herself up as bait) and break the big story. Unfortunately for her, things do not go quite as planned.

Last edited:
Bumping this to move it up, but also letting everyone know that I am working on building a city (my version of world building) where anyone in Blue Moon can contribute to add to the city and use for their own RP if they wish.

Will be working from home the next couple of days which means I have plenty of time for rp or chat. I like to stay pretty active here.

Bump with a little bit of an edit on my request thread. IMs on this site are my preferred method of playing, leaving Discord only for friendly chat and planning.

Back
Top Bottom