Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taming the Wild

She nodded, "Yes I am enjoying it...very much," she bent over a little more, pushing her butt back into him as he pounded her. She looked down at the ground, smiling when she saw that their fucking was making the earth more beautiful. There was nothing she loved more than the earth. She was even growing on the name he had given her.

Johnathan felt his cum building up and he knew he would last but a few more thrusts and so he started to pound even harder, faster, and deeper into Freya's body; making her shake with the force of his hard fucking. He grunted hard as he slammed in one last, deep time to fill her up with his seed as he came inside of her body. "Ohhh Freya, so good."

She felt his manhood explode with cum deep inside of her. She always thought it was a little funny when males came with their 'seed' because she had seed too, but a very different kind. She began to stand up a little after her came in her, though not a lot. He was still buried deep inside of her.

He pulled all the way out of his Pokegirl's body, smiling as he cock started to grow soft; sticky with his and her juices. "Well, that was quite the fun little session, wasn't it Freya?" He sat down on a bail of hay. "Now that we are done with that, why don't you tell me what you can do and what you can't do?"

"It was very fun, yes." she said as she stood up completely, a little bit more dripping out of her and onto the ground. She sat on the bail of hay next to him and said, "Well. I can do Lust Dust, Leech Seed, and Razor Leaf but I can't do Vine Whip or Vine Bondage yet. I've been working on Vine Whip, and I think I'm close to it."

"Alright, that's very good. Why don't you show me your Razor leaf so I can see how well you have the move mastered down?" He smiled, panting as he was still tired from giving Freya the hard fucking. His eyes caught a little of his seed and her cum running down her legs.

"Okay," she said with a nod and stood up, moving a ways away. She focused for a moment and then executed the attack toward a bush, her razor leaves shooting out like lightening from her bulb to the bush, slicing it up nicely. She looked to him for his reaction with a smile, she was proud of her ability to the razor leaf well.

"That was very well Freya," John said as he smiled at his Boobisaur. "Now why don't you go over to one of the Milktits and hit her with a lust dust? I want to see how potent it is; make sure to hit her with a good, full blast of the stuff." He yawned softly as he waited for her to follow his command.

She nodded and walked over nearer to one of the milktits and got down on all fours. She focussed for a moment, sizing up the milktit. She did all of the calculations in her head: weight, height, sense of libido, and she was always exactly right with how much dust was needed. She tensed her body for a moment and then shot the lust dust out at the milktit.

The dust settled on and around her. Almost instantaniously the milktit's eyes grew wide, her nipples grew hard, and she began looking around for an instant fuck partner. Her face grew red and she became antsy, the need to fuck was overpowering her. Freya glanced back at her trainer to see if he approved.

"Mmmm, very good job Freya." He smiled softly at her, "Now try the leech seed on the same Milktit, but make sure not to over do it and harm the Milktit." He smirked as he leaned back, watching her closely. "Then I want you to try out your vines on her, vine whip first and then bondage."

She was about to nod to him and do the leech seed, but he had said something that worried her a little bit. "I...I can't do vine bondage yet. Not very well, at least...I can only keep them caught for a couple of seconds before they manage to break free." she turned to the milktit and sent her leech seeds at the cowlike girl.

The leech seeds were very successful, leaving the milktit drained of energy and yet still incredibly horny. She sent out a gentle vine whip as the milktit was close to fainting as it was.

"Good, now I know you have a hard time with the bondage. But try it anyways, the Milk tit is fairly weak now so you should be able to get her down to the point that she can't get free." He smiled softly as he walked up behind her and started to pet her head. "Make sure to get her good, alright?"

"Okay," she said, almost immidiately captivated when he started to pet her again. It was sort of annoying how arresting that was. If there was anything that she didn't want to do, all he had to do was pet her head and in time he could get her to do it. She looked at the milktit and focused, in a couple of moments she sent out her vines.

The vines whipped toward the poor weakened cow and wrapped around her, lifting her up in a bind. The cowgirl was sort of heavy and Freya had to strain to keep her lifted so high in the air, but her vines were wrapped tightly. The milktit struggled a little, as much as she could, but in a few moments she went limp.

"Thats a good girl! Look at that, she can't get out." John smiled and pet Freya's head more, "Now send some vines out and cup her tits, squeeze them tight for her. I mean, it's only fair that after we used her for practice, she should be able to get some joy out of it, dont' you think?" John smiled more at her, petting Freya's head more and more.

She smiled widely as he praised her for having successful bound the milktit. She sent out two more vines and wrapped them around the milktit's breasts, which were rather large, it was evident that she needed to be milked. The more he petted her head, the further she fell under his spell. She hadn't thought she was trust him very quickly, but at the rate it was going, she was going to trust him very soon.

She couldn't help the bond that seemed to be forming with him as he petted her. She turned her neck a little, tilting her head back to him so that he could pet her even more.

Johnathan kept petting Freya's head, "Now why don't you go up and help the Milktit relieve some of that tension in her breasts? I can imagine that you yourself must be thirsty." John smiled more at her and walked towards the milktit, his hand not leaving Freya's head.

She walked towards the milktit with her trainer, slowly lowering her closer to the ground with her vines, though she was still held tightly with the vines. She had never sucked on a milktit before, and was a little dubious. She turned to look at John for reassurance, and he kept petting her. She couldn't say no.

She walked right up to the milktit and took her nipple into her mouth, sucking gently at first. It took a moment, but soon Freya could feel the milk begin to flow into her mouth. It was rich and creamy, delicious. Freya ate mostly leaves and berries, but she also liked milk. She sucked a little harder, moving her lips over more of the cowgirl's breast.

"Thats a good girl," John smiled softly at Freya as he kept petting her head. He himself leaned down and attached his mouth to the other nipple and started to suckle on it, enticing the milk to flow freely into his mouth and start to fill it with the delicious liquid. He pushed the nipple out for a moment, "Freya, darling, why don't you give the milk tit something to moo about?" He smiled and went back to sucking.

Freya nodded while she was sucking on the milktit's large breast, which was very slowly shrinking in size. She unwrapped that breast with the vine and put it under the milktit, pushing it through her legs until it reached her pussy. She continued to suck and nibble on the cow's breast as her vine rubbed up and down the cow's cunt.

The cow moved a little bit, coming out of it's faint. She raised her head and looked down to see what was happening to her. Freya pushed the vine up the cowgirl's cunt slowly, causing the milktit to moo softly. She pushed the vine deeper and then pulled back, pumping it in and out steadly, feeling the milktit's pussy muscles work it.

"I bet she's enjoy that, aren't you girl?" Johnathan never stopped petting Freya's head even as he licked and suckled at the Milktit's breast. He popped her nipple out again and squeezed it hard, causing the milk to spray onto Freya. He smiled softly as the milk dripped from her body.

The milktit mooed as he spoke to her, nodding her answer that yes, she was enjoying it, very much. Freya pumped her vine in and out faster, twisting it a little bit too to add to the action. She continued to suck on the one breast, it still growing smaller as she consumed it's milk. She smiled as he sprayed the milk onto her face, it was a little sticky.

John squeezed the milktit's breast a bit harder, causing even more milk to spray down onto Freya; the milk started to soak into her hair. "Add more vines Freya, I want her cunt stretched open and have her begging for even more at the same time." He smirked softly as he gave the Milktit a hard kiss.

She finally pulled her mouth away from the milktit's breast, it was almost dry anyway. She pulled out a couple of more vines and slid them up into the cow's cunt, stretching it out more. She sped up her vines, they were pumping in and out of the pokegirl very fast. She added more vines, so now there was a total of six up the milktit's pussy. The milktit was wriggling and mooing adamantly.

"Thats a good job Freya, just keep it up." He smirked as he brought Freya's head to the nipple of the tit he had been squeezing. "Don't forget to suck on this one either Freya, also I want you to stretch her cunt out even more. I want it to be nice and wide, to the point of almost hurting her more than pleasuring her."

Freya put her lips over the milktit's other breast. She didn't really want any more of the milk, but she didn't think she was in the best position to flat out refuse her new trainer. She sucked on it gently, only taking in a little milk. She swallowed it, and it tasted good, but she just wasn't thirsty anymore. She added even more vines to the milktit's pussy, stretching her far wider than she'd ever been stretched before.

The poor cowgirl began to bray in pain as well as pleasure. Freya pumped the vines in and out as hard and fast as she could, and soon the milktit began to wriggle in pain.

Back
Top Bottom