Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taming the Wild

Thor

Banned
Banished
Johnathan had only recently started his career as a pokegirl Trainer and Tamer. He grew up close to Pokegirls, closer than most people would. His parents owned and operated a Milktit farm and thus provided many people in the area with their supply for dairy products such as the delicious milk that the cows provided and cheese and butter that you could make from the milk. Needless to say, the family was not quite rich but they were well enough off that Johnathan did not need to want for much. He was able to get all sorts of books on how to properly train and tame your pokegirls based on their types and evolutions. He had several pokeballs and two flutes; one that would put pokegirls to sleep and one that would wake up Snorlasses.

Johnathan had recently left his parents' home to go out and try to find his very first pokegirl to capture and tame. He had fairly good luck too, not too far from his parents' farm he managed to find a Boobisaur laying out in the sun; bathing and enjoying the power that it would give her. He realized that this was his best chance to try and catch the pokegirl so he reached into his pocket and pulled out a pokeball, throwing it directly at the Boobisaur. A bright, white light was created and within a few minutes the ball dropped down and started rattling, until it gave out a beep.

John walked up to the ball, bending down to pick it up. He held it for a minute or two, feeling the power that was now inside of it. He rushed back to his home as quick as could be. Once he was out in one of the fields, making sure all the Milktits were up so they wouldn't get scared or hurt, he threw the pokeball to release the freshly caught girl. "Boobisaur, come on out!"

The Boobisaur had been sleeping in the sun, soaking up all of it's generous and wonderful rays. She'd been there for a couple of hours so she was pretty full of energy. She was shocked when she found herself locked up in the pokeball, fighting it pretty hard, but she was caught.

This particular Boobisaur had pale green skin with darker green spots all over her body. She had shoulder-blade length brown hair that was interesting to touch, it felt almost like a flower petal. She had brown eyes with little green specks in them. She also had D cup breasts that were always perky, but looked completely natural, as they were. Her bulb was small and on her lower back. She was extremely protective of it, and didn't like it to be touched or dirtied.

When the man released her she lept out onto the floor, reading to fight. She didn't exactly know where she was, and she looked around quickly trying to take in all of her surroundings. She blinked, though she was still on attack mode, she wasn't going to jump the first thing that she saw.

She saw the human and narrowed her eyes at him, "Are you the one the captured me?" she asked defensively.

Johnathan looked over the Boobisaur with delight, licking his lips at her luscious and natural body. "Oh yes, I am the one who caught and thus I will be the one to name. I think Freya is a fitting name for you." He smiled softly as he walked over to the Boobisaur and gently ran his hand over the top of her head, feeling her flower like hair. "Oh my, that is a rather interesting touch. None of the books I have read have told me that your hair feels like that of an exotic flower, I wonder what the rest of your body will feel like."

"Freya?" she repeated skeptically, it sounded like a strange name to her. It was pretty though, it reminded her of a flower, and she loved flowers. She closed her eyes for a moment as he stroked her hair, it felt nice. But -- she didn't trust him yet, so she shied away a little bit. All of the sunlight she had absorbed had raised her libido a little bit, but she wasn't going to trust a captor that quickly. She hadn't seen too many humans up close, only a few as she was watching from the bushes. She thought it was funny to fling lust dust at the females and watch them jump the males. She frowned at him, "Who are you?"

"Who am I? Well that is certainly an interesting question I suppose." When she shied away from him, he stepped closer to her and started to pet her head again. A milktit had popped her head out of the barn and gave out a Moo to the Tamer and Freya in the field. "I am Johnathan, my parents own this Milktit Farm and produce milk along with dairy products to this town and a few other towns. I am the person who recently captured you and I plan on make you the Alpha in my harem, saying as you are my first pokegirl."

She glanced over at the mooing Milktit, she'd seen those before too. She was caught up for a moment in his petting her hair, it was a very nice feeling. She looked him over a couple of times, he seemed to be harmless enough. Even if he wasn't, at least he was nice to look at. It would be hard to run away, after a pokegirl is caught in a pokeball she is always drawn to it, but she would have tried to run away from an ugly mean tamer. "The Alpha?" the thought of that appealed to her greatly.

Johnathan nodded at Freya, "Yes indeed, my Alpah; that is if you prove to be a good Pokegirl and won't back down when the others want to challenge you for that power." He smiled softly as he kept petting Freya's head, smiling softly at her. "Now Freya," Well, it was true. Johnathan was pleasant enough to look at. He did have glasses, but he was able to pull them off. The tip of his black, scraggly but scruffy hair just covered the very edge of his forehead. He had an athletic tone to his body; not nerdy or skinny but nor was he too muscular.

She was being charmed some by him petting her, but she was hesitant to trust him so quickly. "Yes?" she asked, looking up at him. She liked his glasses, she thought it added a sexiness to him. She was undoubtedly aroused, as she would have been anyway from the sun, but especially so with him petting her like that. Her skin grew a little hotter the more he touched her, causing her it to become a brighter green.

"Are you ready to be tamed Freya? To experience the pleasure of a taming rather than a feral fuck as you have had before." He smiled softly as he kept petting her head, his smile slowly turning to a smirk as he cock start to form a tent in his pants. He looked to the milktit quickly, pointing a finger at her and telling her to come over here with his finger, while the other hand petted Freya's head. "Well, Freya, are you?"

She wasn't entirely ready to say yes, that she was ready to be tamed, but he was charming her almost expertly by petting her continually. She was going to say no, that she didn't trust him yet, and also that she liked feral fucking, but she almost couldn't speak from the spell of him petting her. Finally she nodded and managed, "Yes," she was partially cogniscant that she was agreeing to belong to him completely and no longer be free to run and fuck whoever she liked.

"Thats a good choice Freya," Johnathan smirked softly and pulled out his hard man hood. It was about seven and a half inches long, and about three inches in girth. "Now, I want to break you in with a blow job." Johnathan was no virgin, he had tamed plenty of the milk tits that lived on the farm. Johnathan started to rub Freya's lips with the tip of his cock, "Come on Freya, open nice and wide."

She was a little bit surprised by his forwardness with her, she had seen other tamers that took awhile before they had their pets give them oral sex. She liked his forwardness though, it was her style. She opened her lips and then her mouth, widening it a little after her initial opening. She leaned forward and took his manhood into her mouth, her lips wrapping around it. She wasn't a stranger to blowjobs.

"Mmmm, now that sure does feel nice Freya," Johnathan groaned softly as he felt her soft, green lips engulf around his hard manhood. He grabbed onto the back of her head and pushed her down; forcing her to take more his hard rod down into her throat. Evidently she was suckling on him quick or hard enough and so he would make her suckle harder and faster and more all at once. "Go ahead and deep throat me Freya."

She was shocked by his sudden forcing down of her head, she hadn't been prepared for it. She thought this was going to go slowly, that she was going to be able to work into trusting him and pleasuring him. That was a no go, however. She tried to adjust as quickly as possible, though she gagged a little as he pushed himself into her throat.

Johnathan grunted and moaned happily as he could feel Freya gagging a little bit as he forced his rod deeper and harder into her mouth. He pushed her head far enough down that his cock head would start to push at the back of her throat, trying to get into the muscles that would never stop massaging his shaft. "Mmmm, you are rather good at this Freya. Hell, I think you are probably the best suck I've ever had!"

She gagged a little harder as he prodded down to the back of her throat. Her muscles constantly contracted trying to adjust to his girth shoved so far down her throat. She looked up at him a little warily, he was being very rough with her and she barely knew him at all. Her green lips were still wrapped around him, now at his base as he was pushed in as deep as she thought he could go.

Johnathan felt a little bad for being so rough even though it was their first time together. He let go of the back of her head and leaned back now, just going to enjoy her services for a while. "Get some vines out to rub my balls and get your cunt ready for me Freya." He smiled softly, closing his eyes so he could more deeply enjoy her attentions.

Wow, he was already asking her to use her vines. She hadn't expected that to happen for at least awhile. She bobbed her head up and down on him after he released her head, grateful that he was no longer holding her down. Her tongue ran along his underside as she bobbed, going up and down his length. She let some vines out, two going undeneath his manhood and massaging his balls, one going down to rub herself.

"Mmmmm, now that makes this feel even better!" Johnathan groaned loudly once more as he reached down and started to play with Freya's hair, tossing it about. "I hope you are enjoying servicing me as much as I am enjoying having you service my shaft with your sweet mouth and my balls with your vines." He groaned happily again, greatly enjoying this. A little pre-cum started to leak out of the tip of his cock.

She licked up and swallowed his precum as it dripped into her mouth. She looked up at him and nodded a little bit, telling him that she was enjoying servicing him. It wasn't her favorite thing, but she did like it. She bobbed her head a little faster, her tongue twirling and licking around his manhood. Her vines were massaging his balls almost expertly, like they were meant for that.

"Oooooh, mmmmmm." Johnathan groaned more and happier as he felt her service his dick and balls before he pulled her head away from his cock, "It's time to fuck you good and hard. Bend over so I can take that sweet cunt of yours." He smirked softly, panting. He wouldn't last very long due to the blow job, but he would make sure to fuck her good and hard and long enough for her to at least partially enjoy it.

She turned around and bent over, her ass sticking up in the air, her breasts hanging down as she bent further over. Her vines retracted back into her bulb. She was used to being screwed from behind as she couldn't lay down. She liked being on top but she also liked being done from behind, it was a little mysterious to her and she liked that.

Johnathan grabbed onto Freya's hips and started to rub his cock head up and down her cunt lips, groaning softly as he smeared her slit with her juices and his precum. He tightened his hold on her hips as he slammed up hard into her body, going as deep as he could; spreading her pink folds open and causing a few drops of her juices to hit the earth.

She groaned as he shoved himself deep into her, her pussy naturally conforming to fit his dick nicely. When her juices hit the earth, the place they fell became a little greener, a little healthier, as everything that came from a Boobisaur's body nourished the earth. She clenched her pussy muscles as he thrusted into her, knowing that males liked that.

"Oh my Freya! Your cunt is so nice and warm and wet!" Johnathan grunted happily as he kept slamming into Freya's sweet body, causing more juice to fall down and nourish the ground. Grass started to spring up beneath their fucking bodies. "Are you enjoying the first of our many taming sessions Freya?" He rubbed her head as he slammed into her cunt.

Back
Top Bottom