Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Southern Love [Closed to me/midnightghost12]

She giggled and smiled lightly "Right." She slipped out of the booth and grabbed her purse and nodded. "Of course I"ll be riding it with you so it wont be so bad." She kissed his cheek.

He smiled at the kiss and the compliment before leading out through the small cafe to the parking lot. He smiled as they walked to the bike. "So the hotel I picked you up at?" He said as he held the helmet again out to her.

"Yeah that's the place." She smiled at his question glad he remembered that was brownie points since she only mentioned it once. She took a helmet and slipped it on with a giggle glad he didn't mind helmet hair.

He started the bike up, the roar again coming swiftly through the tail pipes. Sitting on the bike he waited for her to get on. He smiled at her as he did.

She smiled and climbed on hugging his waist and snuggling close to him."I'm ready handsome." She giggled and relaxed she couldn't wait for what mmight happen at home.

He took off out of the parking lot. Not nearly as slow as he had the first time with her. Again cutting off traffic to get into the lane he wanted he took off for the hotel. He knew where he was going and it took him little time to find himself looking at the large building. Sliding to a stop in one of the many open parking spaces he dropped the kick stand and then smiled to himself. "Here we are."

she was happy to have the ride not be as scary and she just hugged his waist the entire way home. She was happy though to hear it stop and climbed off as soon as the kick stand was down. The helmet was soon off and in hands "Ready to go in when your are." She kissed his cheek and smiled.

He got off as well. When she kissed his cheek he gave her ass a light slap. "I am ready now. After you." He said with a genuine smile.

She squeaked when he slapped her ass "Careful it's fragile." She took his hand and smiled her purse on her shoulder her other hand holding the helmet. "I don't want spankings u nless I earn them."

"I know so why did I just get one?"She held his hand still and rubbed it lightly with her thumb. "I'm a good girl well maybe you might bring some bad out in me." She giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Ok." She smiled and lead him threw the hotel to the elevator then up to the top floor and stepped out after digging for her room key. "Down the hall and we're there." She giggled and walked down the long hallway and unlocked the door stepping inside to a huge suite like a mini house of sorts.

Following her closely he watched what his surroundings were. If he was still robbing people for a living this would have been a jack pot. He followed her through her door to look in awe around her room. Smirking he turned to face her. "Very nice."

She smiled and slipped off her shoes"Thanks." She pushed some hair from her eyes and set her purse on a small table. "Please make yourself at home." She hopped he was comfortable she was used to living like this being spoiled but sheltered most of her life.

Back
Top Bottom