Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SarahZee95

Star
[F4A] The #1 Secret To Perfect Health and a Fit Body: Coregasms.

One year ago today, Aurora'd had no interest whatsoever in any kind of exercise. Then her best friend since Freshman year of University, Adria practically dragged her to some kind of trendy franchise Gym that had blown up on social media called Serenity Gym.

"I swear to God, it'll change your life! I feel amazing all the time, I'm so much healthier and happier. Don't I look great, too?" To say the least. Christ, she was practically a different person from the last time her and Aurora talked.

"I don't know, this kind of stuff is hard to keep up…" Aurora whined. Adria grinned wildly.

"Oh, you won't be saying that a few weeks from now. You'll be practically spending all your time just waiting to be in the Gym again. I promise!" Adria clasped her hands together. Fine, fine.

Aurora never could've predicted what would happen next. Serenity had a very…niche business model. One that it was hard to really fully understand until you were actually put through a session.

It was Aurora's first day, like everyone else she was assigned a personal trainer. This was practically a boot camp, everything was strictly scheduled and personally designed for you with you having no say in the matter. It was apparently to keep you focused and on the right path to perfecting your body and health, and it apparently kept people hooked.

Made sense, if you felt like you were making constant progress and had a plan, you'd stick with it longer. Not that you'd need much convincing once Serenity's open-secret became clear to you.

Aurora was there in the lobby with Adria as they were approached by a gorgeous woman named Terra. She had a bright bubbly smile, blonde hair, and the most insane body you could imagine.

Perfect rock solid abs, rippling muscles, tree trunk thighs, an ass that was rock hard with muscle and yet thick, clappable and jiggly at the same time. But Aurora could tell that if you grabbed it, it wouldn't be flabby but absurdly dense and solid.

They were soon led into the main gym room, filled with equally perfectly built women, covered in sweat and skin red with exertion. Breathing heavy, eyes hyper-focused. The smell was intense, to say the least.

Their upper bodies were sculpted, muscled and powerful, but their lower bodies were the stars of the show. Huge thighs and clappable, bouncing asses that rippled with pure muscle and athletic thickness.

"This is the lowest intensity section of the gym. There's 10 levels." Terra casually said. Jesus, it already looks like they're going hard. Their grunts and groans of exertion are shaky, trembling. I can hear soft gasps at times.

"Would you like to see the one of the high intensity rooms?" Terra asked brightly. Aurora gulped.

"Yeah, I guess." Adria bit her lip nervously.

"Uh, by the way, 'Rory… There's kind of a reason why I thought you'd love this place. You know how you said you needed motivation to actually improve your health?"

"…"

"Okay, well I said that. But remember when you said you feel like shit all the time?"

"…Yeah?"

"And you were talking about how sex didn't feel good anymore, how it just felt obligatory and passionless? And you wished you could look more desirable?"

"Wh-why are you bringing that up now?" Aurora flushed, mortified. It was Adria's turn to nervously gulp now.

"Well, I just thought that this would be the perfect kind of place to perk you up. There's a big reason this place is so popular…It's, well…"

Aurora's face was instantly hit with a wave of the most overwhelming, heavy scent she'd ever smelled as they opened a large glass door that could only be seen through from the other side. And could evidently only be heard from behind the door.

A wild, chaotic chorus of moans and screams filled Aurora's ears as they entered. Just going into the room was like stepping into a thick layer of humidity in the air, her clothes instantly felt damp. Their eyes soon gazed over mora than a hundred women, all crying out or screaming or growling and groaning almost deliriously. Eyes glazed, bodies trembling, mouths drooling.

If Aurora was already soaked just by being in the room, everyone else had practically swam in a pool of sweat and pungent cunt juice. Yoga pants and leggings completely sodden, hair drenched, most had tore their tight sports bras off to let their slick, bouncing tits breath.

Everyone was individually assisted by a personal trainer, all barked orders and moaned like animals as their girls did what they were told. The most rigorous, back breaking exercises that stretched and tested their perfectly sculpted marble bodies to their limits.

Aurora's mouth was wide open. She couldn't stop staring.

"What is…what…what…" She gasped.

"They're called Coregasms. Remember when we did pullups in school back in the day? You told me how one time before we met, you actually came from that? The way it pulled on your core and tugged your pussy, like it was accidentally touching your sex muscles instead of your workout ones? Well, this is like that." Adria laughed.

"Well, like that but times a billion." Terra grinned. Adria nodded.

"Studies show they're actually soooo good for you. And they make getting a ripped and sculpted body easier, like you change way faster cause the Coregasms speed up the process." Adria said. Terra grabbed Aurora's hand.

"Ready for your first session?" The woman who practically looked like an Amazonian goddess grinned mischievously.

Hello everyone! This is just a general setup for the setting of this RP, there's a lot we could do with it! I love the idea of a place full of perfectly sculpted, beautiful women, glistening with sweat naturally being taken to its erotic conclusion~ (This idea can be reworked to include men too!) The idea of Coregasms being a normal and fundamental part of your every day workout is just too delicious to pass up!

The essential idea of a Coregasm is of turning your pain into pleasure, edging and tensing your muscles so hard and for so long that all that pressure and heat starts to feel good~

So here's my basic idea of how this will go: (feel free to suggest your own ideas, though!) You could play a close friend or family member of mine who's been going to this Gym for a short time and has roped me into it. We'll also be doubling as the other's Personal Trainer, and we'll be going through our personal journey's from insecure, sexually unsatisfied stickbugs to caked-up muscle mommies with insatiable libido's!

Please DM me a detailed introduction and I'll respond! Looking for literate writers for a slow burn, long term roleplay~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom