Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Intellectual Rivals(me and SHARPii)

About a month went by since Carson and Matt hooked up. Right now, she sat on the counter in her dorm staring at the little pink positive sign that was on the test. She hugged her knees to her chest and rested her chin there, shaking her head. She never paid attention in sex ed. Never knew that if they didn't wear a condom she was at risk for many things, one being a pregnancy. If only she did. Letting out a soft sigh, Carson rested her forehead against her knee and shook her head. Her life was over.

MAtt walked up to her dorm, happy to see her more. He knocked on the door before walking in"Hey Carson"he said and frowned seeing her"You okay?"he asked walked to her slowly.

Carson sat up immediately and she grabbed the test and the box and put it in the drawer. She hopped off the counter and went to him and hugged him. "Yeah I'm perfectly fine. Why would you think I'm not?" She wasn't sure whether or not to tell him...yet.

He kissed her and hugged her"Because you looked depressed. What's wrong?"he asked, holding her gently.

She kissed him back and shook her head. "I'm fine. For now." she said softly. She was horrible at keeping a secret especialy when it was involving him so much. She pulled from the hug and went to the drawer, quickly throwing all that pregnancy test stuff away, ripping some toilet sheets and throwing it in the trash to cover it. She walked out of the bathrom, talking to herself in her mind. She wasn't crazy. She was trying to find a way to tell him.

He smiled at her and held her and when she said that he stared at her"Hell no. You're staying in school. I'm not gonna let you ruin your life for anything"

He kissed her"I'm not mad"he said and hugged her gently"I'm happy"he said and smiled"I want to marry you"he said and added"Oh, and you aren't dropping out"

Carson looked up at him and she smiled gently. "You want to marry me?" She asked, extremely flattered. It was then that happy tears flowed down her eyes. "Oh my god..." She smiled, wiping her eyes. "I want to marry you...I want to be with you forever." She felt like she was sixteen for saying that but it was true.

He hugged her back, smiling into the kiss. He watched her run and heard her. He blushed and waited.

When she was done for the moment, she got up and wiped her mouth, rinsing it with mouthwash and then walked to him and sat down. "I don't like taht part at all...." She shook her head, wiping her eyes too. she always cried when she threw up. It hurt that's all.

Back
Top Bottom