Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can someone help me with making AI art?

Silver Screen Fiend

Super-Earth
It seems that getting stable diffusion to run on your pc is a complicated process. I sort of understand how prompts work, and I have a good idea of how the images I want should look, but I've never done this before. I'm a trained amateur artist, but my artwork isn't really suitable for request threads, so I want to make some semi realistic reference images to better fit in with the role playing community, since a complete lack of refs on hand is a bad look to some. Ideally I could just describe what I want, and a person familiar with how it all works can make them for me. I'm willing to compensate for the trouble but I don't know if that's allowed on this forum.

Im always looking for some interesting prompts to further my collection of Art so I would not mind dabbleing here and there and helping out! Im new to the Site is AI art allowed here ?

AI art is allowed on BMR. Site Rules regarding images will still apply (i.e. NSFW labeling, pfps must be SFW, and no Loli/shota). All characters must appear 18+. If using an irl person's likeness for the AI image, they must be at least 18 years of age. AI images where a person is reverse-aged below 18 are not permitted.

Back
Top Bottom