Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fox Catcher?

He smiled and looked at her. "It does, it means that we have to train you differently depending on how many times. Many times and your body will be used to it and able to handle more if it gets to that in a battle, a few means we have to train that part of you a lot harder." He smiled and chuckled. He looked up at the window and pulled the blinds as he walked to it.

He smiled and then walked around to another door and flipped a light switch leading to the basement. "We can start now or later if you want." He said with a smile wanting to get his collection started, now that he had his first he wouldn't have to pray when he tried to capture he could battle them into submission before catching them.

"Only a few times...maybe...four," she said. She knew it was four, being mounted during a battle wasn't something that she could easily forget. She didn't really like it when that happened, she never did it to anyone when she beat them. She just left, feeling satisfied enough already.

She shrugged again, she didn't really want to start now, but even if she said no to him, he could make her do it anyway, "I would prefer to wait."

He smiled and turned off the light. "Then we can wait." He knew that she would train harder when she was ready then if she was not. "Tell me, do you remember what all mounted you?" He had to know, he had to know how much work he had to do with her. One of the things that was bad about poke girl battles was if one was mounted in combat, the fastest way to lose was to be the first to orgasm. It drained almost all their energy in most cases.

He smiled and took a seat in the recliner. Patting his lap he smiled at her. "Come sit with me." He said a sly smirk on his face.

She sighed again as he brought up the sex. She really didn't want to talk about it. "Umm...a Scorpugirl...a Minotaura...a Kitsune, and a Bunny girl." she said with another sigh. She blinked at him, she didn't really want to him in his lap at the moment. She wasn't a lap cat.

She knew if she refused though, he would only make her do it or do something else instead. She walked over to him and hopped up into his lap, sitting in it delicately, but near to his knees and not deep and close to him.

As she sat down he smirked at her. "Oh you took on a minotaurgirl?" He asked a little impressed, mainly that she survived being mounted. He smirked maybe she had something to her after all. He could tell she was still hesitant to obey him. He had to cure that. "Now now, all the way back please."

He smirked and waited his arms on the side of the chair his head positioned to watch her closely. He smiled the whole time he waited.

She flattened her ears a little as he told her to move deeper into his lap. She grumbled a little bit, she wasn't used to have a trainer, a master. She liked to do things her own way. She slid back further, her butt pressing down into his crotch. She laid down, putting her chin on her paws, facing away from him.

"Yes, I did...and I nearly beat her too, until she mounted me and drained my energy..." she grumbled then too, she was a little bitter about that.

He smiled and let his arms drape over her waist. "How bad did it feel, to be mounted by something so much larger then you?" His fingers were gently resting on the inside of her soft thighs. Softly running absent mindedly back and forth. He side and rest his chin on her shoulder next to her ear. "Do you you want to be strong enough to pay back all those that mounted you?" He asked with a smile.

His eyes twinkled as he began to play his mind game now. He smirked and gently bit down into her neck again. "Do you want to become so strong that the only thing that can mount you is your tamer?" He smirked knowing she would obey him from now on or it would be hell for her.

She gasped as he bit into her neck. This was the third bite, that meant that in a pack, he would be her Alpha no matter what she thought of him. She closed her eyes for a moment, her breathing speeding up a little bit. She felt herself falling under a little bit of a spell as he stroked her inner thighs softly, lightly, gently.

"It felt really bad..." she said, almost whining. Her body relaxed into his and she turned her neck some so he had better access to it. "I want that so much...to be so strong that only you can mount me," she whispered, almost in a daze.

He smiled as he felt her relax. His lips now planting kisses on her neck, his fingers still trailing her thighs. "When do you want me to mount you?" He asked her with a smile on his face. His fingers getting a little closer to that rarely used love spot of hers. He smirked and rocked his hips a little. His large erection could be felt through his pants.

He was not average there. He smiled the nine inches hardening under the young Eureka. He smiled and let his body press against hers a little more. "Well?"

She wriggled a little bit as his fingers came closer to touching her most sensitive and private of parts. She panted a little bit, her eyes closed and her body heating up quickly. She turned her neck even more, giving him full and complete access to her neck, her face, her chest. She was almost laying out completely on him.

She panted a little harder as he kissed her, "Right now," she whispered, almost moaning it. She got heated fast, especially now that he was teasing her body and her mind.

His right hand moved up to find her sweet sex. He smirked and started to tease her slit with his middle finger. His left hand trailing up to her breasts, her left breast was soon cupped in his hand. He squeezed gently as he still let his finger use her own juices to lube up her own pussy.

He smiled and looked at her biting really gently on her neck. "Why now?" He asked her wanting to see what she would say. A smirk on his face as his right hand placed a finger on her clit, starting to rub around it in circles.

She cried out softly as he continued to bite her neck. He was doing it tantalizing gently now, wooing her, seducing her. She wriggled more, crying out again as he began to touch her so very sensitive clit. She opened her eyes and turned her face to look at him, her eyes clearly full of want and desire for him to tame her.

"Be-because...." she panted harder, he was arousing her very quickly, "Because I want you...." her tail was swishing excitedly and her pussy was nearly dripping.

He smiled and nodded as she turned and told him what she wanted. "Stand and then we shall get started." He smirked. Taming was the first step into training, a short process if you could manage to do it right. He smirked as he could feel how wet she was. Smiling he waited on her to stand up very ready to tame her.

[Writers block sorry :( ]

She scrambled off of his lap and stood in front of him, her legs parted slightly. She was still panting a little, her heart beating a little faster than normal. She'd never been this worked up before. Every other time had just been a feral fuck for her, she'd never even been close to a taming. She was excited and nervous both.

(It's alright! =) )

Standing up he loosened his belt and then looked at her. "What do you think, how shall you be tamed first?" He smirked knowing that she knew what he meant, every hole, well almost every hole would be trained. All if she accepted it. He smiled standing there with his belt loose and his pants so close to falling his boxers were showing. He smirked and unbuttoned his pants letting them fall to his knees.

He smirked as nine inches formed a large tent in his boxers. He looked at her with a smirk. "What do you think Eureka?"

She looked down at the large tent in his boxers. The Minotaura had been hard to handle, but a nine inch human manhood? She looked back up at him, awe and desire written all over her face. "My...my..." she didn't really know the word for it, so she just touched herself there, her pussy. Sex had been something that was never spoken of, just done, in her life.

She was almost ready to jump on him she was so horny. Her arousal was usually average, but now it had skyrocketed. She wondered if that came with any tamer, or if they just had a connection?

He smiled. "So eager. I think we should let you please me with your mouth first." He said and smiled dropping the boxers and taking off his shirt. Kicking his shoes and the clothing at his ankles he sat back in the chair, his erection standing like a tower waiting. "If you wouldn't mind." He said with a smirk.

Her eyes widened even more at the site of his naked erect manhood. It seemed utterly massive to her, it was almost uncomprehensible at first. She got down onto her knees right up against the chair. She knew that even if she did mind doing this, he probably wouldn't give her a choice. He was very controlling, and though she definitely wasn't used to that...she thought that she liked it.

"I've...I've never done this before," she said a little timidly, meaning taken a penis into her mouth. She knew how it was done though, she'd seen it happen before. She leaned forward and took his tip into her mouth, closing her lips around it. She glanced up at him for reassurance, and then began to push down. His girth stretched her small mouth and his length almost filled it every getting only a few of his inches in.

As she obeyed without a second look at him he smiled. Being that she was one of the smaller pokegirls he figured she wouldn't be able to take all of him. He was right. She took roughly half of his dick into her tiny mouth and he had found her throat. He watched her though, her willingness. The way she worked at pleasing him made him very much pleased as she began to suck on him. When she admitted she hadn't done it before he simply ran his hand on her back gently. "You will learn." He said with a caring smile on his face.

He groaned a little as she began to work him. He smiled at her and thrust his hips up gently urging her to try and take more. He was testing her but also breaking her at the same time. Soon he would truly tame her, making her cum. He smiled and kept his hand on her head as she sucked him.

She gagged a little as he thrust his hips up, his large cock sliding deeper into her throat before she expected it to. That freaked her out a little bit and she started to pull away, but feeling the soft pressure from his hand kept her down. She pushed down again, trying to take more of him in. She got about three-quarters of him in before she knew she couldn't take any more.

She began to bob her head up and down slowly, feeling his head push against the back of her throat. It felt very strange and she still gagged a little occasionally. Her throat muscles massaged him, her little tongue resting on his underside.

He smiled as she gagged, it showed she was trying to take more then she really could. He liked the effort. As she bobbed her head he smiled and groaned. "Eureka, are you ready to ride your master?" He had no intentions of moving from the chair. Now that her saliva had him lubed up he was ready to see just what this Eva could do. He smiled as he put his hand under her chin to lift her head up.

"Let's make this taming complete." He said with a smirk as he waited for her to either just climb up, or to turn and ride him reverse cowgirl.

She had become even more aroused from servicing him, and that she hadn't expected. She didn't think she would respect him or trust him soon if at all, but she was already craving his touch. When he lifted her chin, his cock fell from her mouth and slid down her chin, standing straight up in the air. She glanced down at it and then back up at him.

She smiled a little sheepishly at him and climbed back up into the chair much the way she had the first time, but this time she crawled up close to him, positioning herself right above his standing erection. She lowered herself down, feeling him enter her slowly. He stretched her, it hurt a little, but both her insides and his cock were well lubricated, so she slid down fairly easily.

When she climbed up and positioned herself over him he took the opportunity to take and place his lips on her left breast. Sucking gently on her nipple as she slid herself down his cock he groaned. "How do you like it?" He asked her as she found herself with all of his cock in her. He was excited beyond belief. He was having his first taming. He knew that she was his now, she had taken him without him forcing her.

His right hand went around her body. Resting on her ass to gently squeeze her ass as she was on him. He wanted to make this pleasurable for her, and himself as well. He smiled and kept sucking on her breast and nipple.

"I like it alot," she murred, her body reacting a little when he squeezed her butt. She placed her hands on his shoulders lightly, her tail swishing a little bit behind her. She began to lift herself up some, feeling him slide out of her. She pushed back down and shivered as he slid back in so smoothly. It was like her insides were meant to fit him.

She picked up a rhythm as she bounced on him, her insides heating up the longer she did it. Her hands began to tighten on his shoulders as her arousal rose, her legs holding his between hers tightly.

As she spoke sliding down him again he smiled. "Good, you will be trained this way many times." He said and gave her cute little bottom a light slap. He was not the roughest person in the world. In fact he enjoyed a good calm day, and training session it seemed, every once in a while. He rocked his hips as she began to pick up a rhythm on him. He smiled and leaned up pulling her forward with his teeth on her neck. Gently nibbling and biting as she had like him doing it earlier.

He smiled and began to rock his hips faster as she tightened her grip on his shoulders. "Are you ok?" He smirked through barred teeth in her soft flesh. He knew what was happening, and he wanted to hear her say. He wanted to hear he be dirty. Not the little innocent fox girl she portrayed so far.

Back
Top Bottom