Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fox Catcher?

Nurse_K

Pulsar
The young Eva was playing in a meadow one day. She was chasing butterflies and trying to catch them with her mouth. She usually walked upright and tried to be as proper as a wild Eva could, but right now all she wanted was to have some fun. "I'm going to catch you," she said to the group of butterflies that were flying about. She crouched down on all fours, stuck her butt up in the air, and leapt at them...missing.

"Damn!" she said and trotted around, still full of energy. The butterflies had all dispersed and she had nothing left to play with. She looked around for something else to fulfill her need for attention, and saw a particularly tall tree. She trotted over to it, got in her jumping stance, and leapt up onto it, her furry tail swishing as she conquered the tree.

"Wooooo!" she cheered as she leapt off of it from a particularly high tree, landing and then rolling in the grass. She had chestnut colored fur and big ears. She had honey colored eyes and the pads of her feet were specked with white. She sighed, quite satisfied with having conquered the tree.

From a distance Rayne was watching the young Eva. The brunette trainer smirked as he tossed the poke ball up and down in his right hand. As she dropped from the tree and rolled in the grass he threw it, the ball flying through the air at her. He smirked. He was a new trainer, only seventeen years of age, and ready to have his first poke-girl. What better one then an Eva, it had the most evolutions, and being a foxy type it also was loyal after it was tamed.

He stood about five foot ten, nothing particularly striking about him except for his eyes, a cool ocean blue tint. His hair was a little odd for the region as well, it wasn't flying in wild spikes as was the trend, it was kept laid down. A side affect from wearing his black baseball hat alot.

He watched as the ball hit the young Eva in the back and bounced into the air, firing the red beam that he was told would attempt to capture the poke-girls. Those blue eyes watched intently as the ball shook and wobbled when it hit the ground. Was she going to break the poke-ball, or would she herself be broken?

The Eva was shocked when she found herself locked up inside the pokeball. She'd evaded capture more than once, but had been caught offguard this time. She struggled hard, but was unable to break free. After a couple of minutes of shaking and wobbling, the ball stopped and was still.

She was furious that she had been caught. She thought herself extremely clever and able to evade capture at all costs....but she had been caught this time. She thought that she would make herself extremely hard to tame, though she hadn't a plan how. She was particularly mean spirited as some Evas were, but she had alot of energy. She loved to run around, bounce around, climb trees. Perhaps she would just tire this human out and he would get rid of her for that.

Walking slowly over to the now calmed poke ball he smiled and picked it up. Rayne slid his hand into the large black leather jacket that he was wearings pocket. From that pocket he pulled out a small pen and paper. Tossing the poke ball on the ground it sprung into the air to release his newly caught Eva.

Scribling a little on his notepad he looked up when the poke ball bounced. Catching it on the return trip and sinking it into his pocket. Finishing what he was writing he looked up to smirk softly at the Eva that had been captured moments ago. "Why hello there." He said with a smile.

She leapt out of the pokeball when it opened, landing on the ground in full attack mode. She narrowed her eyes and growled her best growl, though even she had to admit that it wasn't very intimidating. She looked around for her opponent, and upon seeing none she relaxed a little bit. Perhaps it had been a mistake that she was caught, and whoever had done it had released her.

Then she saw the man standing a little bit away from her. Her body tensed again and she lowered to the ground, baring her teeth and growling again. "Who are you!" she demanded.

He smiled and watched her as she jumped from the poke ball and landed on the ground. He took a couple little lines of notes down before walking closer to her, not really threatened. "Rayne, your tamer." He said shortly as he began to pace around her looking her up and down. "What should I call you?" He said tapping the small black pen to his chin. He looked up and down her small furred body and then tilted his head to the side looking for any special markings.

He was intent to figure out a very personal name for each of the pokegirls he captured knowing that he would want to be very involved in all of their training. He smiled and looked at her again. "You're feisty aren't you?" He asked as he watched her amused a little bit with her behavior.

"And dangerous too!" she quipped, walking around in circles, trying to keep her face toward his as he circled her. She didn't like it when people or other pokegirls were behind her, she felt like they could sneak up to her too easily. The truth was, she was barely dangerous at all. She had a few good attacks in her arsenal, but she was a little Eva and wouldn't be able to do much until she evolved.

Her body was covered almost completely with the brown fur, but her belly had little specks of white in it, along with her hind two feet. She thought it made her special and liked it, though most didn't get to see those specks as she usually preferred to walk on all fours rather than upright.

"Dangerous are you, you looked more playful to me. I can make you dangerous though." He said with a smirk as he saw her feet. "Well well, an off colored Eva, not something that you see every day. An anomoly, how about Eureka ?" He asked with a smile on his face. He smiled and pulled the poke ball from his pocket. "You will listen, right?" He said as he began to bounce the ball in his hand smiling. He certainly was manipulative using everything he could to figure her out.

He was a new trainer though he had always seemed to have the traits to lead and control others. He smiled and then sat down on the grass in front of her. "What is in your arsenal Eureka? " He asked and brought his notepad back to his lap his pen poised already to write.

She narrowed her eyes at him when he said he could make her dangerous, "I am dangerous, and don't you doubt it!" she said a little indignantly. Eureka? She thought that was kind of a weird name, but whatever. She had planned on running away anyway, but when he started bouncing the pokeball in front of her she knew that if she tried, he would just lock her up inside that little ball again. "Hmm...maybe." she said, not sure if she was really going to listen to him fully or not.

She blinked at him, he wanted her to give away her secrets of what she could do? Hmmm. "Well...tackle, growl, quick attack, and aura of cute are my best ones." she said, moving away from him a little bit and then sitting on her butt, wrapping her tail around her.

He smiled and looked at her as she sat down in front of him. "Hmmm..." He started to write down on his paper as he watched her. "What about the ones that you aren't as good with?" He asked her with a smirk. None of her attacks were too far from the basics, and aura of cute was simply a distraction for most. He sighed and looked around for a second and then at the sun. "Show me, tackle me, if you can." He said and stood up.

He planted his feet firmly under him smirking. He was a relatively small guy but not weak in the least. He had held his own plenty of times, that body of his had taken plenty of beatings though too. He smirked and winked at her. "Come on."

"Umm...leer and quick sand I'm not so good at," she said, able to recognize that he wasn't respecting her. She frowned at him, "No, I don't want to show you my tackle." she said with even more indignance. He was treating her very nicely, and she didn't like that at all. She knew that she was young and needed to learn better attacks, but he could at least be respectful of the ones that she had learned.

He looked at her and tilted his head. "Attack or back in the pokeball." He said and looked at her. "In case you think i'm being too nice I could always force you to train in other ways." He said with a smirk. He had lately set up his own house about a mile away in a small outskirt city, no gym or anything just a few people. He smiled and looked at her knowing that even taking her back to torture her into training would be fun if he had it his way, for both of them.

She growled in irritation at him. He was ticking her off. She stood up and walked backward a couple of paces and then got down into her attack stance, feet down, butt up. She focused for a moment and then bolted toward him, jumping up and latching onto him, her paws pushing at him as hard as she could. She was glad to see that she at least got him to stumble back a little bit.

As he stumbled he took two steps back and then planted his feet again. Wrapping his arms around her tightly he leaned up and bit down onto her neck. A little rough but not enough to hurt too bad. He smirked and let his tongue play with the flesh as he bit her. Letting her go he stepped back and smirked. "Quick attack now, again try to drop me." He said with a smirk and lowered his center a little putting his right leg further back and dropping his body a bit. She didn't weigh much he knew he could handle her attacks, for now. He was going to train her, evolve her and then have a powerful poke girl for himself to use and battle others with.

She squeaked as he bit into her neck. She was surprised that he did that, did he know that that was a respect thing in the fox world? When you bit a fox, even if they were only part fox, and held on, you were asserting your dominance over them? She couldn't imagine how he would know that, but she couldn't deny that he'd asserted dominance over her.

She landed back down on her feet and backed away again, preparing herself to do quick attack. She saw that he put his right leg back further, so that's where his grounding would be. So she attacked him a little more towards the left, throwing his balance off as she grabbed on to him.

As she came from his left he smirked. Letting her hit him and his balance slip he rolled with her inertia. Tossing her up and rolling over so that he and her both landed softly in the grass with a gentle thud. He smiled and now behind her wrapped his left arm around her waist pulling her butt to him against his crotch and again biting down on her neck. Through barred teeth he spoke. "I can help you get stronger." He said and then let go of her neck. He smirked and ground his crotch against her ass before rolling away and standing up.

He smirked and looked at her. "Growl, Quicksand and Aura of Cuteness we will work on later." He smiled and then looked at her. "Are you going to accept me as your tamer?"

She squealed again as he bit down into her neck, it caused her to twitch and flail, though he was so much stronger than her that she could barely move when he held her. When he bit her, her heartrate sped up. She was a little surprised as he ground into her butt, and even if she didn't want to...she liked it.

She rolled over onto her back and looked up at him, her paws moving to their default place of hanging just over her breasts, her tail fluffed out on the ground. She thought for a moment, he had bit her neck twice already. In a pack, if she refused him, she would be banned. "Yes, I accept you."

He smiled and looked at her. "Would you prefer to travel in the ball or under your own free will?" He meant walk with him. He smiled and sat down next to her. his finger tips finding her soft furred stomach, up and down her body his hand went. Stopping at her waist and just below her breast he smiled. "Eureka, you will be strong soon." He smiled he was promising not only to make her strong but to be the one to help her get there.

"Maybe strong enough to evolve." He didn't know what path with her he would take knowing eva had a lot of evolutionary differences. They had to be force evolved for one, through a type of toy, the type of toy used determined what they would become.

She leaned back against the grass and relaxed a little bit as he rubbed her belly, it felt really nice. "I hate the ball," she said with a little frown, "I'd like to walk." she nodded a little and closed her eyes for a moment, her body becoming more and more relaxed as he continued to rub her stomach.

She wondered what he would evolve her into. She didn't much care, though she thought that Vaporitas were the prettiest of any of the evolutions.

He smiled and his hand moved up over the orb that was her left breast. Gently squeezing it he smiled and twisted her nipple softly. "What say we head back then and start a real training session, the woods isn't where I would like to train you just yet." He said with a smile and leaned over licking her nipple on her left breast and then stood up.

Waiting on her he smiled and looked at her. "By the way, your evolution is going to be the best part." Even the most basic of trainers knew that Eva's could only evolve if their tamers let them. He would make her beg, make he cum and cum again before he let her. He would make that the part to really choose what he wanted her to be for his collection.

She murred softly as he licked her nipple, sitting up and then standing on all fours. She thought for a moment and then stood up on two feet, balancing a little. She didn't walk on two feet very often, so it took a second for her to adjust. Even standing on two feet she was still so much smaller than he was, reaching the middle of his chest.

She looked up at him and furrowed her brows, "Why? Because you can torture me for hours before you finally do it?" she had heard of trainers who had made their Evas dance for them, do tricks for them, beg them, and service others before they would finally evolve them.

He smiled and looked at her. "Because yours will be the most fun I think either of us will have ever had." He smirked and smacked her taut ass. "Tell me, when you battled in the wild, how were you?" He asked as he started walking, knowing she would follow.

The fox type had accepted him as her trainer that meant she would be for the most part loyal. He smiled thinking about this. Placing his book back in his pocket along with his pen he kept walking. The sight of a town began to come into view through the forest after about ten or fifteen minutes.

She followed behind him, walking steadily. He walked quickly, but she had strong legs and was able to keep up with him pretty well. She thought back on all of the wild battles that she'd had. She'd always faired well, rarely losing, and if she did not by much. "I won mostly. But...I've never been in any really hard battles before," she realized that she hadn't really done too much.

She sighed, she wanted to be strong and able to defeat anyone who challenged her. Hopefully this trainer could help her get there, since now she had to stay with him anyway.

The silhouette of a house came clearly into view, the one Rayne was headed for. He smiled as they walked up to the door. "Good, now how many times had your fights resulted in you being mounted?" He asked straight forward. Opening the door he would allow her to walk in first. The room that the door opened to was the living room.

It was softly furnished a couch, t.v, and a small chair and table in the middle. The rest of the house was small, one bedroom, one bathroom, and a basement. The basement was as large as the house though, and well equipped for him to train any poke girl, in any way he desired. Him and Eureka would start soon.

She blushed a little, she wasn't used to having to talk about her sexual encounters. "Only a few..." she said dismissively, looking into the house curiously. She stepped inside of it, her tail swishing back and forth slowly. It was very homey, she liked it. She had only been inside of a few buildings before. She'd been in a lab, a clinic for healing once, and had snuck into a restuarant once to see if she could get any food.

"Does it matter?" she asked with some irritation evident in her voice. Just because he was her trainer didn't mean that he could ask her super personal questions like that...or did it?

Back
Top Bottom