Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lovers and Comrades [Monster & Fluffy]

TheRawrgMonster said:
[Hey Rea, can I have some longer posts please?]

Salena finally got the bra unclasped. She leaned in and, almost hungrily, sucked Krissy's left nipple into her mouth. She sucked it hard, tongue running in circles around the little pink nub. She knew that, sometimes, Krissy lactated for her if she offered up enough pleasure. Her expert tongue flicked at the nipple, her eyes closing as she tasted the flesh.

[I was distracted sorry. Also not much to do...maybe... description...but I will sorry. ]]

Krissy blushed as she moaned out thinking about this now and how her love was attacking her breasts. Krissy knew that she sometimes lactated and this was one of those times though she needed to hit a plateau that she could be in ecstasy. "Ohhh yes Salena!", She cried out as her body was now flushed completely and her body shook and shuttered as her hands tried to clasp the roof but failed though she pushed her breasts into her mouth enjoying the sucking that her loved one was doing. "Yes...yes keep going!", Krissy said happily as she continued to moan the world and senses melding together.

Salena moaned into the other girl's breast flesh. It tasted so good. Her hand reached over to the other breast, gripping and squeezing it tightly. She loved the taste of Krissy's skin, especially on her breasts. Her teeth gently gripped the other girl's nipple, then tugged on it gently, pulling it all the way out and then letting it snap back. The breasts were just so supple and round and... perfect. Salena couldn't think of any other word to describe Krissy's breasts except 'perfect'. She started t suckle more and more, harder and harder, her fingers gripping and massaging the other breast.

Krissy moaned louder and louder as her best friend played with her nipples intently as suddenly her friend could feel some liquid. When this happened Krissy couldn't help but moan loudly as she felt her breast love pour into her friend's mouth as her breasts felt like two milk jugs. "Ohhh yess yess!!! Salena!!", She exclaimed and arched even more to where her head was aimed at the sky and her moans were loud. Her body trembled more and her body now was super hot and her pussy was dripping and soaked through her panties as it leaked onto the roof.

Salena grinned and swallowed almost all of Krissy's breast milk. It was better than any other lunch she could think of. Unfortunately, the milk from the other breast was wasted; it poured out around Salena's fingers, her mouth unable to reach it in time. When Krissy seemed to be running on empty, Salena continued to gently tease the nipples for a moment, then leaned up to kiss her friend's lips. "Shh..." She murmured, her lips returning to the other girl's neck, kissing it softly. "As much as I love your moans... someone else will hear if you're too loud..." The last thing she wanted right then was for someone else to find them.

Krissy let her moans softly die out as she looked down at her and smiled as she giggled softly, "...did..y-you..." She squeeked some and looked at her petting her head and felt like she was in heaven while she kissed and teased some enjoying the touches and feelings that Salena could give her. "...so...should we...go back to school ...after cleaning up?", Her voice was in a form of high and hotness as she looked at her lovingly after what had happen.

Salena grinned as she looked into the other girl's eyes. "Sweetheart, you just wait 'till we get home..." She murmured, leaning in to kiss Krissy's lips. Her own were almost hungry. She wanted her friend so badly right then, it was unbelievable. "You can go back to class if you want... I'm gonna stick around and read up here. I'll meet you in the parking lot to go to my house after school, alright?" She asked, taking care as she re-clasped Krissy's bra, giving each breast a gentle kiss before buttoning up her blouse again. Salena would never tell anyone this, but she actually didn't skip classes. She had taken most of the basic-level classes required for high school at this point, and now only took a few high-level ones to use up time. The rest of her days were free periods.

Krissy groaned as she looked at her and frowned, "I want to stay up here too! It isn't fair..." She said softly as she stood up and then walked off but stopped at the door and then ran back quickly and gave her a kiss and rather deep one and then looked at her again at the roof, "Meet you there Salena." She said hotly as she went behind the door and closed it as she went down the stairs toward her other class and then after school would have to say something came up so she had to skip and then get a cut for it.

When she was kissed like that, Salena happily kissed back, her expert tongue darting into the other girl's mouth. When the embrace had finished, she sighed wistfully, amazingly happy just from making Krissy happy like that. It was exhilarating to make someone else feel like that. She went back to reading her book until school was over, at which time she made her way downstairs to a junky old VW slug. It was powder blue and very retro, and Salena loved it to pieces. She sat on the hood of it while she waited for Krissy, re-opening her book, which was almost finished at this point.

Krissy appeared and looked at her giggling, "You know...my pussy is still wet and I am glad I didn't leak onto the seat but mostly my skirt caught it and I am kind of depressed about that but then again I have no choice. Anyway lets get going Salena." She said happily as she went to the hood and sat next to her and noticed her busted up car to which she loved though Krissy didn't pay much attention to it. She more or less loved paying attention to her then it.

[[Sorry sweetie but I need to head off for now. I will be back tomorrow before work and then after that 11 pm central time my time. Bye bye love.]]

Salena snapped her book shut when Krissy came and sat next to her. "Panties still wet?" She asked, intrigued, pushing her glasses up her nose with two fingers as she looked over at the other girl. "How delicious." Lightly, she kissed Krissy's cheek, then slid off the car. "Come on then, let's go." She tossed her book into the back of the car and hopped into the driver's seat, pushing the key into the ignition. The interior of the car was leather, though even that was beat up and scratched.

Krissy got into the passenger seat and the slammed it shut some since you had to do that with the car. "Yeah..", She replied to the thing she said before they got into the car and was embarrassed as it is. Her eyes were on her and the other things as well just wondering what they would do. Salena was the more adventurous and she liked that since she seemed more fit for it anyway.

Salena started the car and drove off down the road. The old Slug was another possession her father had left for her when he died. It was old, sure, but she tinkered with it and kept it running just fine. She smiled as she drove it, gripping the old steering wheel, looking quite peaceful. "Are you hungry?" She asked after a while, as they neared the house, which was actually a duplex. "There's more cookies at home, and I made a cake yesterday too..."

TheRawrgMonster said:
Salena started the car and drove off down the road. The old Slug was another possession her father had left for her when he died. It was old, sure, but she tinkered with it and kept it running just fine. She smiled as she drove it, gripping the old steering wheel, looking quite peaceful. "Are you hungry?" She asked after a while, as they neared the house, which was actually a duplex. "There's more cookies at home, and I made a cake yesterday too..."

Krissy nodded, "Yeah I am kind of hungry Salena." She said softly and smiled as she put a hand on her shoulder and rubbed it softly. It was something that was a little advancing that she would do but then of course she was very shy about everything else so she tried somethings.

Back
Top Bottom