Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lovers and Comrades [Monster & Fluffy]

G

Salena sighed as she sat back against the wall. She was dressed in her school uniform, glasses perched low on her nose, a book open in her lap. She was sitting on the school roof during lunch period, reading a book instead of eating the peanut butter sandwich she'd brought to school with her that day. And what a dreary day it was--the sky was cloudy and everything smelled like rain. The wind was chilled slightly, causing her to wear a jacket to cover her upper half. It was an old leather jacket with sheepskin on the inside, bruised and battered--one of her father's possessions before he'd passed away.

With a heavy sigh, she finally set down her book, The Satanic Verses, and picked up her sandwich. In the brown paper bag was also home to a Twix bar, a grapefruit, and a couple of sugar cookies, which she planned to share with one special friend who was supposed to meet her. A smile appeared on her lips as she looked at the heart-shaped cookies she'd made the night before. Today would be fun.

Krissyhad pulled out one of her books that she had borrowed from Selena which was something about dark magic. Sometimes Krissy felt a little less knowledgeable about her best friend's hobby. So with this she had took it out and was about to return it since she had done what the book had wanted her to do which do a lot of weird things. Though her and Selena had been friends for a while she had only started to do the ideas in the book and from her friend that encouraged her. Krissy's mom was kind of wary about what she did but then again their lives weren't great but they weren't bad. An apartment is where her and her mother lived. They lived there for about a couple years she moved from some rural country side that she didn't take interest in and wanted to go see the outside world.

When Krissy started school she had to get used to the uniform as she does now and the many other things. Though often she was classed off as the geek of the school for her infatuation with Manga and many other forms of comic books. Her life was simple enough and she didn't ask much of her friends or other people. The thought of asking and borrowing made her sick though she would ask if she was in complete need of it. She had a couple computers set up in her room since she did do some MMOs and so on. Though often she would just waste her time color altering pictures. When she arrived on the rooftop like she usually did when her friend would like to spend time with her she suddenly as she stopped and looked down at her, "Hey Selena." She said happily as she sat down next to her taking off her little backpack she had on. Looking over at Selena smiling, "I read that book you wanted me to read." She said softy. "But I don't or didn't get it at first the black magic was a little hard to comprehend and sometimes do.", She explained softly looking up with her finger on her chin as she looked back down at her, "But I did it...managed to." She said happily.

Salena smiled as she saw her friend. At least, as close to a smile as she usually got when someone else was around; it was more of a slight turn-up of the corners of her lips. "Did you like it?" She asked softly, reaching over to take the book from her hands. Black magic wasn't really a hobby, just an interest. She was intrigued by it. The blonde hair that now rested on her shoulder smelled of shampoo--lavender shampoo. Salena smelled it gently, but didn't linger, instead leaning up to kiss the other girl's cheek. "I missed you." She informed the other girl softly, reaching up to put her arm around Krissy's shoulders. The other girl was warm, and so very enticing.

It was true that Salena was a dyke, and that Krissy was... more than a little interested in girls. The two had more than just a friendly relationship. Salena had gotten to take Krissy's virginity, and had since spent a lot of time with the other girl, kissing or rubbing or... even just talking. She loved it all. "Want a cookie?" She asked softly, pulling the package of four from her brown paper lunch bag.

Krissy shivered softly at her friend's advances. They had already fooled around and Krissy loved the experiences. "It was good...at first I couldn't get the hang of it but when I began to read into it more and more it became ...easier." Her advances had cut off her voice to a point to leave out a shiver with a slight moan. "A cookie?", She said as she saw that her best friend had taken out a cookie and it was heart shaped. Krissy gasped, "Selena you shouldn't have! It is so adorable! Of course!" She stuttered some as she watched her. Krissy knew that Selena didn't have a problem being who she was and Krissy was a little more modest but then when Selena would touch her Krissy's mind would think of their romance they had made at her house. It was so romantic and even if Selena was a girl she enjoyed that she was able to give her such love.

Salena grinned almost devilishly and pressed the edge of one cookie gently to the other girl's lips. "You're so cute when you're nervous." She informed Krissy softly. "It makes me want to lay you down and put my lips on some unholy places..." She murmured and, once Krissy had taken the cookie, she moved her hand to the other girl's stomach, just applying gentle pressure to let her know she was there, and that she was hoping Krissy liked the cookies, especially since they were homemade and she took great pride in her baking. Her lips found the other girl's neck, kissing it lightly, then gently suckling the skin. "Mm..."

Krissy let out a little gasp as she took the cookie into mouth. Chewing it some she felt her touches and enjoyed them. "Ohhh Selena...", She whispered as she looked at her with blush in her cheeks. Selena was the aggressive one of them and she enjoyed being taken in the tide and enjoyed how she would toy with her and tease her to a point.

Salena smiled a little and brushed her fingers over the other girl's cheek. "Wanna come over tonight?" She asked softly, her fingers venturing over the other girl's lips, then down over her chin, neck... over her collar bone... She was tempted to push her fingers down the other girl's shirt, but refrained. "Mom's working the night shift at the hospital, so we'll be all alone." She informed her, closing her eyes, taking in the other's scent.

Krissy nodded, "Yes..." She said breathlessly as she looked at her and sat up some as her nipples were hard. However she held herself for a second and then looked like she was embarrassed as she looked at her and smiled softly, "I would love to come over, I will just say to my mom that I am going to study with you so I don't have to go into one of her lectures. I don't care what she has to say about it anyway. So I would like to come over." She confirmed the thought and want as she sat next to her and put her head on her shoulder smiling as she loved the touch of the other girl.

Salena laughed softly as she thought of the other girl's mother. What a miserable woman she was. Salena would never tell Krissy how much she really hated her mom. "I can give you a ride if you want." She murmured, noting the small lumps on the other girl's chest indicative of the fact that her nipples were hard. How tasty. She slyly moved her arm from around Krissy's shoulders to her waist, then moved her hand slowly up along her side, taking her sweet time. As she did so, she kissed the top of the other girl's head, closing her eyes. Her fingers finally reached Krissy's breast and she ran her fingers up along the edge of it, savoring the warmth of the supple flesh.

Krissy blushed as she let out soft moans as she felt a touch. Her eyes were closed and she just snuggled into Salena as she continued to let out soft moans as she felt tips touching her private area but she knew that it was her best friend since nobody else was on the roof except them. Krissy pushed into Salena that she was getting turned on by her touches and enjoying them very much.

Salena closed her eyes. She was enjoying all this very much, more than she'd enjoyed anything in a very long time. "I love your breasts..." She informed the other girl softly, running the tips of her fingers up under Krissy's nipple, stroking just below it in a little half-circle. "Nn... you must be excited..." She murmured as the other girl pressed into her. "Your breathing is picking up..."

Krissy blushed and breathing did pick up as she blushed more after she whispered to her, "Salena..." She said though it sounded pained at first it was more of an embarrassed thing since she didn't like to admit something like that since she was modest. It was hard to just admit something like that she twitched some and she shivered as she felt her touch her almost on her nipple. Krissy bit her lip.

"Mm... you're so cute..." Salena informed the other girl. She cupped her jaw in two hands and pulled her close, their lips pressing firmly together. "I just want to kiss you all day..." The last sentence was murmured after the first kiss and before the second, which promptly followed, this one much more firm, her lips moving against the other girl's passionately. "I don't want to stop..." She admitted, with a coy grin, after she'd pulled back again. "Skip your next class... stay here with me..." She asked, almost pleading. It happened often that she skipped classes.

Krissy was blushing completely now and her feelings were taking over, "...alright..." She mumbled as her eyes were focused on hers as she jolted a little and twitched as she felt her breasts being played with. The feeling was making her cry out as she blushed horribly looking up at her closing her eyes some. Her body was grinding up against her body as she wanted to stay there badly and waited for her to say more she was in a trance.

Salena quietly moved herself on top of the other girl. Her knees rested on the ground on either side of Krissy's thighs. She leaned down and pressed her lips gently against the other girl's, closing her eyes, finger tips resting gently on her cheek bones. "You're my best friend..." She murmured when she pulled back, looking at the other girl over the frame of her glasses. "My very best..." Her eyes searched Krissy's as her fingers ventured lower, brushing over the girl's neck and collar as she leaned in for another kiss.

Krissy smiled at her as she felt her touches and her body shook some and trembled as she kissed her back, "You...are...mine...too..." She said slowly as her cheeks were a bright red and her body was warming up from the touches that Salena was giving her. Krissy put her hands on her lower back and she smiled as she looked up at her with the same eyes and kissed her back.

Salena's want for Krissy was growing ever stronger as she planted slow kisses all over the other girl's face and neck. As her kisses trailed downward, so did her fingers, though they glided past Krissy's breasts and she wrapped her arms securely around the other girl's waist. Her lips found Krissy's neck and she kissed the flesh lovingly. "I love your shampoo..." She informed the other quietly, her breath hot against Krissy's neck. "You smell so good whenever I kiss you..."

She let out some cries and smiles softly, "T-thank....s....Salena..." She said softly as she moved her hands softly on her hips as she trembled some more as she felt her hands cup her breasts and feeling it was just so much and it made her body get warmer and flush out.

Salena's fingers slowly began to work at her friend's top button, the one that hid those lovely 'passion fruits' from her view and her touch. "You like it when I compliment you, huh?" She asked, grinning as her lips clasped around the other girl's ear lobe. She suckled it gently, tugging a little with her teeth. She savored the taste of the other girl's skin, fingers still working at the buttons.

Crying out some more Krissy didn't care if she unbuttoned her shirt as she wiggled around feeling Salena probe her shirt but she didn't care. Her body began to grind up against her. "Y-yes...I...d-do..", She let out a moan as she wiggled more.

Salena let out a soft moan as she listened to her friend to the same. It was all just so... delectable. A shiver ran up her spine as she finished with the buttons on the blouse, pulling it apart to reveal delicious-looking breasts. She licked her lips, then leaned down to kiss the tops of them, smiling to herself. Oh, how fun... She got to play with her favorite toy on the school roof. It was so naughty.

Krissy moaned loud as she felt her breasts being kissed. ~On the roof...this is ...so embarrassing.~ Her thoughts made her pussy get wetter and her body more flushed as she arched some from her kisses and looked into her eyes lustfully.

"Oooh, you want it now!" Salena grinned wide, leaning up to kiss Krissy's lips. It only lasted a moment, but it was a forceful, loving, lusty kiss. Then she leaned back down to kiss the other girl's tender breast flesh, the fingers working at undoing the clasp, conveniently located in the front of the bra. She couldn't wait to get to those bouncy beauties...

Krissy moaned more as she felt her as she wiggled her body to the point to where she could help Salena unclasp her bra.

[Hey Rea, can I have some longer posts please?]

Salena finally got the bra unclasped. She leaned in and, almost hungrily, sucked Krissy's left nipple into her mouth. She sucked it hard, tongue running in circles around the little pink nub. She knew that, sometimes, Krissy lactated for her if she offered up enough pleasure. Her expert tongue flicked at the nipple, her eyes closing as she tasted the flesh.

Back
Top Bottom