Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For the protection of them all << Zellstanal & BQ >>

Rion watches her closely to see what she would do. Remembering this young elf was just a virgin a little bit ago and only just starting to experience the ways of pleasure. In a way he feels she is grateful it was him being her first rather then that old fuck of a head priest. Still, he wouldn't expect her to know how to please him on the first day. It would take time, time however he has plenty of right now. Watching her she looked as if having another vision. Thats when she went ahead and gotten down on her knees before hearing her comment. The dragonborn chuckled and was about to reply to her question, until she started tasting his very rode.

The young dragonborn gave a low hiss of pleasure as he felt her lips taking his lengthy cock. Surprisingly doing better than he thought she would. His cock started to pulse in her mouth, even though she's a bit sloppy but other than that she's not doing half bad for a rookie. He felt as if someone was toying with his hears but in a more pleasurable way. He turned a bit to see if anyone was there and saw no one. His eyes then went back to Nienna's "You're not half bad, being it's your first time tasting what took your virginity. " He told her with a grin.

As he watches her thought his thoughts did trail to what she said before. The Crytal Sea is to the east as well as the lands of Yeven, the land mainly of Nekos with Troll tribes as neighbor. The last he knew the two races weren't getting along too well because of some sort of disburse. Though also within the Crytal Sea is the merfolk which is neutral to both parties. If that is where he has to go, he needs to be careful. Rion gets out of his thoughts for the time being and looked back at his lovely elf. His hand gently grasps the back of her head and help pull her towards his cock with her mouth to help take more if she didn't already but didn't force her to down it. "Do you want it, to taste my seed?" he asked.

She was still following her goddess’ instruction. When it was rewarded by his praise her insides tightened. She shifted on her knees feeling a hunger nudge past her belly. She had still been bobbing and teasing but every minute it was less under the instruction she was given.

Independent of Xytris’ influence she was fast. She was scared of gagging so when she left Xytris’ instruction she didn’t go down as far. So when he asked his question she was removed enough to answer with his tip bobbing against her bottom lip while she spoke. “I…it would be interesting to try…” she had so few experiences in the temple. She had tasted the same handful of fruit and grains her life. Back and forth between only a few things. This large hot being already brought new experiences to her body. Why not?

So she took more under the instruction of his hand. Going back to the base. Xytris proud that she was right he wanted her to take more. The goddess salivating as she saw Nienna’s head tilt. Her eyes may have no pupils but, she was looking upwards to Rion. Nienna wanted his approval. So even when her eyes began to water she pushed air and reclaimed it through her nose. She was gagging without pushing off of him. The gurgling leaving to saliva bubbling out around him and down her chin. She couldn’t push further though. The pain and panic scaring her enough that she began to breathe rapidly. Not sure how to take anymore but, indeed still wanting to taste him.

Rion's head lean back as he kept feeling her warm mouth around his member and feeling the pleasure from it. However, he kept his eyes on her still and see her eyes looking at him. She would see his approval and enjoying every moment of it. It wasn't much longer that he felt he couldn't hold it any longer and he would erupt in her very throat. "In that case her it comes!" he said and with a small thrust into her mouth the tip hit the back of her throat and as ropes of seed started shooting down her very throat. He gave a load moan as he came in her mouth and waited until he empties what he held. At the same time holding her head against his cock. Once done he slide himself out of her mouth and look at her again. "That wasn't bad for a beginner, you'll have time to improve while on our journey." he said with a grin.

"For now there is a few things I need to do before we leave. Going to deal with that old fucker first." He said before placing the rob on and walked towards the door but waited for a bit for Nienna to fallow him. Rion open the doors and right away the guards stood in the way. Almost like a reaction his crest in his left eye appears and glowed brightly. One of the guards was suddenly by mare force sent flying against a nearby wall and pinned to it. Rion looks at the other guard only to have the guard that was pinned just drop to the ground. "You, help him up and you are to gather everyone in the main hall. There will be some changes in this temple, and I will be announcing it there. That is unless you wish to anger Xytris by attacking her chosen." he said.

The guard looked at his partner who sudden dropped on the floor before back at Rion. There was fear in the man's eyes and quickly turned to help his partner off the floor. Rion in the other hand turned back at Nienna "Lead me to the head priest's chambers." he said. He let Nienna led the way to what looked to be a set of double doors with two guards on either side. Again, there were guards which in temple of goddess this wasn't the place to have such things. This further prove that this priest has forsaken Xytris teachings, and this only felt more right to overthrow this fool. Again his crest glowed and the two guards were pushed away from the doors with an unseen force. Just before another force forced the doors open before him. This alone caught Natay by surprise as Rion came into the room. "How dare you! I am a head priest of Xytris!." Natay called out.

"And I am Xytirs chosen, which I out rank you, then again you have no rank for you are not a true priest of the goddess!" Rion shouted and pick the old man buy the shirt and carried him to the main hall. There everyone was gathered and Rion tossed him in the middle of the floor before turned to look at everyone around. "Today our goddess Xytris have blessed me to be her chosen!" he called out and once more showed everyone the crest on his eye as he glowed brightly. "From what I gather, Natay himself was apointed as head priest by a noble and not the standard way here in the temple. That alone only means this man was never fit to be a head priest. However, I will give you a choice, you know this man better than I do and if you feel that he belongs here still then by all means get behind him, but if you're against him then get behind me and let this be the vote to see if he deserves his position!" he called out once more and waited to see what would happen.

She had been on the floor staring at the juices that dribbled over her bottom lip into her palm. Her chest lifting and falling as her insides felt like they were in a twisted fire. She still was light headed when her tongue swirled around in her mouth and she finally looked at him. He was getting up. Her panic put her into action. Preparing to dress and go out. Nienna herself ran to a closet and rushed to pull a dress over herself.

Covering her body she then covered her hair with a veil followed by one for her face. She was covering up still as much as she could even after having Rion as a shield over Natay.
She watched him deal with the guards. Her body’s temperature rising again. She put a hand to her chest and stared at him in a longing way till he dealt with the guards.

Nienna didn’t want to go to that room. She looked down and silently obeyed. She was holding her chest when Rion confronted Natay. Nienna’s own hand wanting to help him but she was useless. Xytris surely chose him and the confidence he exuded. She found herself lowering her hand to her belly while she silently lead again.

“How do we trust who you are what she says?” One trembling priest as old as Natay spoke up. “The mark could be falsified!”

Some things could be. Some things could not. Like every light going out so the glow became more intense. Followed by a light returning just around the goddess. The shadows played as if her hand was moving even if it was a solid statue. The lights coming on as a place at her feet now held the largest chair that Natay would have taken. A large lavender pillow beside it that didn’t exist prior.

“He is our king…the king of the pearl that will find the seven.” It took a dozen breaths but Nienna went kneel on the pillow behind Rion.

A dark skinned troll man came out. He was hunched over and even with his dark blue coloring he was several shades paler than he should be. He was hunched at a weird angle. Nienna looked at Rion before he walked out to him. She was a step away and both presented their hand. Began to recite Xytris’ prayer. She was still her seer and when the light glowed between them it was Xytris blessing the appointment.

He stood a bit better thanks to the light’s healing. “The goddess’ moonlight wishes to have you beneath it.” Nienna said softly to the old elder.

“And…we stand with our king.” The elder took his stand. He took a place bowing to Rion on the throne provided by Xytris. Priests flicked quickly alarmed. But, eventually all bout four stood behind Rion.

“That bitch is orchestrating this! Lord Prika will not stand for this! This temple is mine! She is mine!” Natay screamed shaking off the hands of others that tried to strategically escape. Nienna leaned towards Rion without looking at the man.

“And his corruption of temple and yours will be exposed.” The very old Edam whispered yet his voice spread.

Guards pulled Natay out and Nienna took a full breath.

Edam moved to bow before Rion. “You are truly our king. May the peace of Xytris be with you and our temple be assisting you.”

Rion watch as the events played out. Seeing that four others didn't seem to believe what they see. Sure it is within reason that he could be lying but his eye glowed only to show the shadows move before them, a pillow appeared out of nowhere. He could do a few other things but that seem to be enough. "Remove these five out of my sites and make sure they can never come back to this temple. If they do, kill them. Oh, and send a message to Lord Prika that this is no longer his temple to do as he so wish's. A noble nor king does not own the temple of the gods. He told them and the guard did what they were told. While this happen Edam kneel before him, good now he can finish what he started here.

"Edam, Nienna told me about you and that you. So, I hereby appointed you to be the next High Priest of this temple. Unlike how Natay who was appointed by a noble, I do so by the will of the goddess's name. But I will also ask the rest of you that are here. If any of you believe some one else could do better then say so now, if not I will take it you will accept Edam as your new night priest." he said and within a few moments no one said anything. He turned back at the old man "It would seem they accept you as the new high priest. I will be leaving soon and while I am gone I expect to have this temple being doing the right teachings and runned in a better matter. Can I count on you to do this Edam?" he asked.

Edam bowed to the potential king. Nienna placed her hand on his knees. Even if it made her remake she stayed in contact. A coolness dropped over the room. Rion would feel a soft pecking like someone laying kisses over his ears. Nienna had been smiling but, then something behind him caught her eyes. A shimmer that made her frown for how close it was. Her cheeks puffed out and her lips became a tight kiss as she felt a pang of jealousy bubble in her.

There were more moments of awkwardness - yet in large the priests seemed comfortable with the change. Nienna came closer without ever revealing the reason why she gave the looks over his shoulder. She didn’t touch him though. She knew that would trigger a vision. She didn’t wish to have those.

Edam went right to business. Discussing the current financial state of the temple as well as their average worshipers. He said the temple would be able to finance their trip to trip to the ocean and back. After that he wasn’t sure. He looked to Nienna and then Rion when he learned that the potential king’s identity would be kept in secret for a time. “Let Priestess Nienna reveal that the king is coming? Or found one of his maidens. Even if not addressing you or herself. It can be Xytris’ approval of the budding king. I do not wish to lie to her followers…” he sighed “Yet, our temple needs support especially if noble Prika comes.”

Nienna did not care. She was accustomed to being used for her visions. She could at least say this it still didn’t feel as if she had a choice but, she also didn’t feel as if her skin was crawling. She turned to Rion finally putting her hand on his shoulder. She wasn’t sure how to make a decision without a vision. Except she didn’t see the what the temple should do. Her eyes becoming a milkier white all she saw was the Crystal Sea vision before. The eyes. The various forms around him over top of him. The various children. His first son was somehow in relayed to the ocean.

“We must go. Xytris sent me a vision of the water for a reason.” Nienna said solmenly. “She wishes for you to find the others.” Nienna’s encouragement centered around the goddess still. He has her body but, not her loyalty.

The dinner finished and priests bowed to him. “We have equipment and supplies for traveling priests. We will gather supplies for you to take with you.”

Nienna rose and led back to her room. Her cheeks becoming increasingly pink. Her insides tingling the longer she walked with him. She started to toy with her hair. Pushing it backwards. She glanced over her shoulder at him. Her cheeks again warm. “Tonight…tonight should we…again?” She stumbled over her words.

“I think perhaps…the visions are…dimming?” She frowned. “I’ve never been in such frequent contact so often.”

Rion nodded and understood what Edem was saying and took in consideration that maybe it would be best to be more known. Whether he likes it or not it would seem he have no choice. "If Prika wish to support then that's fine but he doesn't own the temple. Do as you see fit but remember this is a god's temple and no one else's unless our goddess allows it to happen. But again, do as you see fit." he told him. "As for reviling me.... perhaps it would be better if I be more known in order to gain more of a fallowing. So spread the word that a new king is coming for the crown of the kingdom. I won't be the only would be king sense I am sure others will be trying he same thing. So spread my name but make sure there not to add any falsehoods when you do." he told him.

Rion turned halfway to Nienna to see she was having visions again and once again she said have to go to sea. He nodded reply. When she asked about tonight be grins "Oh we will and every night for a good while I say. Besides someone going to have to learn how to please me and teach the other women. Unless they already know how to please a man in their own way." he said as he wraps a warm around her and pull her close to him. "After all, who's going to keep me warm at night." he whispers in her ear before giving a nip. "Wait here for a bit, going to look into Natay's room for a bit and see if can find anything useful. " he told her before going back to the room alone. It wasn't too long before Rion found a hidden vault behind a painting. Using his crest, he able to open it and found a shit tone of money in it. The little fucker was keeping it all for himself and it was a wonder why the older man had power over this place. The dragonborn took only one pouch of gold for the time being and would get rest in the morning when they leave. He also would send someone back to ark to get a ship ready to leave soon and gave the runner the pouch of gold to use it to get a very good ship ready for him and for whoever he is taking with him. Should have extra food and other supplies. On top of that he is giving the sender two gold to do this which right away perk him how and more willing to do the trip.

After a short time, he would get back with Nienna and lead her back to her room. "I found a little vault in that old fuck's room. I'll be taking most of it with us and leave the rest for the temple to use or even hold on to for the time being. Could even work something that a gold coin a month is saved up and be given to me in order to help me out in any way. At least until I am king then I won't ask for it anymore. At least that's the plan at the moment. Now then where were we hmm?" he asked as his tail push the door close behind him and his hands slide under her robs to touch her elven ass. "Also don't worry about your visions right now. Maybe it is a good thing not to have them on all the time or else.... well, I can only guess it would drive your mad.

Back
Top Bottom