Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For the protection of them all << Zellstanal & BQ >>

BeauQuiver

Planetoid
PRIESTESS

**Unmarked:taken**
**Starting opening branch village**

Nienna

232 F

5'2" 102 lbs
38DD 25 42
Milky white eyes iris with a silvery pupil that revealed she was "blessed" upon birth
Liliac silver hair stretched down to her feet since priestess are not supposed to cut any part of their body once placed into the temple
Lavender pink
Tyrian purple wings that sit directly over her eyes and apples of her cheeks
Kinks
Personality traits (I know I want her the shy type but not the full spectrum yet)

Attribute to kinghood: Visionist who can lead to the other attributes he must find and later aid in visions to assist in running the empire

The goddess Xytris couldn't help her priestess who was raped by a ravishing monster. But, even as the priestess tried countlessly to kill herself the afterlife goddess tried to assist…finally she did by allowing the priestess to cross once their child was born. From her celestial realm the goddess cleaned the blood of the child to only that of the mother and gave her a unique blessing to assist in the future the thread weilders gave her.

Xytris had been the sole focus of Nienna's life from the first word she was encouraged to speak to the waking moments and dreams now of her life. She was used as a drive for revenue the prior struggling temple in the small village. The village had grown since she "matured" into her visions. That happened less than a dozen years before the former emperor's death.

The truth was Nienna less "matured" into visions but rather learned to lie to the "parishioners" who came seeking the goddess Xytris' guidance through Nienna's visions. Versus being beaten in hidden areas by the temple elders when she could not provide visions to those who came with coin she began to give vague and educated lies. When she didn't see anything from the unreliably timed visions she gave very carefully crafted words to appease the priests and payer.

But, for the last six months all her visions seemed condensed around a dozen individuals. A man common among each other's thread that she caught glimpses to. She just didn't see herself involved even if she had a remote sense she would be continuously tied into this.

So when Nienna was brought before him she recognized him immediately. "I'm dead…" she sincerely thought she may be after. She couldn't see beyond these individuals and him any longer.

EccYlJeU0AASjKB

Xytris gazed from her shadows. Her priestess daughter was caring for the garden at one of her statues. Or she had been. Xytris gave her another vision attempting to help her understand what was coming for her. But, her influence into the future was minimal.

A priest was watching and leering at the innocent one from the edge. She must leave. She was latching onto a plan from one of her fellow gods. But, it was with a warrior she had hope for.

“Priestess Nienna.” The priest finally revealed herself. Nienna herself still felt her head spinning. She tried to give a smile to the elder priest but he made her feel cold. Sickness filling her and her third eye where her visions came from swimming in darkness when he was near.

“Yes Elder Natay…” Nienna bowed and tried to hide the dirt on her hands.

“We have a visitor to the village. The Elders of Hivat have asked us to accommodate him. Come - you will act as hostess.” He explained. Nienna saw how his eyes on her chest. “You modified our robes again. You must stop this. We go for uniformity.” He admonished her. He walked with a thin cane at the belt of his robe. “Give your wrist, Nienna.”

Nienna frowned. She had been here her whole life. Her mother a priestess of the same sect. But, as the women that served with her became older and it was revealed she had visions related to deaths or the end of a path for someone’s life they priests focused on her. No new servers to the goddess came in. And then when the wealth from sending people to sit in for revelations from her made priests greedy they found an excuse to exact this “uniformity”. Her former robes had been a simple tunic. Now it was a cloth that came from around her neck to straight down. It hardly covered her breasts. At her waist it came together at a belt. All the priest wore loose like a toga from the waist below. Nienna would use an extra toga to provide a second layer. Entirely covering her top. But, whenever Natay found her altering the dress it was his first reason to “punish” her.

This thin strip of wood came down over her wrist where a handful of other times it had. “Three today because we have a guest to attend to…but…tonight come to my room. This has happened too often.” Nienna’s eyes went wide in fear. Instinctively she knew this couldn’t happen.

The whole town had turned out for the traveler. A small feast was laid out on a table in the largest of the town structures. Women were at the door ready to flirt with him. Nienna herself stood in the corrected priest robes with a veil covering her face. An addition that was allowed because the corrupt priest wouldn’t let Nienna be taken from them. Natay himself was arguing with the town chief that Nienna did not need to be here.

“But what if she can give a great vision for our traveler? He will spread the news. More will come. Our wealth will grow. We can better receive protection.”

Nienna looked out from behind her veil. She thought of returning to her garden and the taste of freedom she had there.

Rion Blackfire lying down on the wagon while it drove to the small town of Ashfall. He never been in that town before, so he wasn't sure what to expect once he gets there. Two horses were pulling the wagon while a driver sat there keeping the horses on track. The man needed a helping hand, and the pay was decent even though he is a dragon kin. Most would pay him lower than he was offered so he considers himself lucky to find someone reasonable. Then again, he could just be ripped off after the work is done. Rion only awoke from his nap before the driver of the wagon was about to wake him up. "We he here young man, be ready to help me taking care of the cargo we have." the older man said. "By the way did you enjoy your nap?" he asked.

Rion chuckled as he sat up. "Yeah, I feel refreshed. " he told the man. However, he didn't say all of it. He had a dream. An odd one at that, really it been happening a lot as of late. It would always start with a figure of a woman in all black talking to him. He couldn't see her face for it seem to be all blurry. But what she said still rang into his ears.

"A gift I bestow to you a grift, for being one of the few who truly pays me react. And with this gift a chance to become something more." the woman's voice told him before he would wake up from his sleep. He didn't know what that means or who for that matter. Though, he did feel it was familiar in same way. Hearing the man saying they have arrived he push his thoughts aside and focus on the task at hand. Once they made inside the town, they came to the stop at the temple delivering goods. Rion leps off the wagon and started unloading what was brought. If most would see him, they would notice a dragon kin mix of white and red skin like scales, jade green eyes and a well muscular body. He wore no shirt which showed off his bare chest and the tattoos around his upper arms and shoulders. But he did wear a pair of dark brown leather pants. Between the large set of horns that curls back is a mane of blond hair that went from his head and trail down to the back of his heck.

Where they stopped surprised him. It is in fact a temple of Xytris, the goddess of death and after life. How fitting it was that he would come one of her temples. Before he could put more thought into why being here he got himself to work and start carrying the goods inside.

Her head was down as the petite priestess walked to the greater hall. She only wanted the quiet space of the garden.

“Across the sea of darkness I seek you…” An odd look from the priests around her. “In pain, loneliness, joy, or silence I seek your hand at the point where I move beyond worlds..” Nienna was singing her prayers. The prayer was said solemnly but, as a song it sounded creepy. That was how Nieena wanted it. People left her be in that case. Because a single touch would set off visions.

“Lady Xytris, please be with us in the cold embrace of finality…” But, there was a warmth of peace she felt. She glanced out a window into yet another court yard. A statue of the goddess that seemed to be peering at her. Smiling and adding to the peace she felt. Stopping the priestess stared for a long moment. That was when a large dragon man would cross behind the goddess. Not even a foot from where her body stood frozen. A flutter in her chest she hadn’t experienced before came to life. Her revealed lavender skin gained a pink glow from the apples of her cheeks to the top of her revealed shoulders. But, her eyes became overcome in white like fresh snow.

A child. Several. Women. Him. Herself in his lap and a kiss that made Nienna feel on fire. A pearl that shattered and scattered. Xytris herself touching his jaw to turn him to a kiss that made Nienna feel…jealous. “Seven…you will find the seven of the pearl, Celestial pearl, my king…” awhile she was speaking while still in a date. Pointing at Rion with one hand while with another she had a hand over her chest where she seemed to be burning up.

The priestess around her were stunned. The knew the look and ghostly like voice that Nienna took when she had a vision. So they were in shock. “She just had a revelation?…who is he?…” Priests around them were now staring. Then there was a thud. Nienna fell down to her knees gasping for air and trying to claw her chest where she felt on fire.

"We have to tell Elder Natay, you two help Nienna to her room while the rest of us see if we can get Natay's attention. The priests and priestess around her quickly went to look for Natay while the two with her help her up and take her to her room in hope she would recover her energy. Once they were done with their task, they left her alone and took off to see if they can find the stranger.

Rion has finish carrying all the boxes inside the temple and now wonders around just to have a better look at the temple. He heard about this one and how it was much bigger then back at Port Ark. He also seen more priests and priestess as well. For that matter much nicer and greener around the courtyard area. Back home it seems almost run down as if the temple is no longer in use. Thats something he wanted to talk to the higher up here or the elder. Just he was about to start asking someone he suddenly gotten felt a ring in his ear then hearing faint whispers. The feeling he was getting was odd and it felt like it was wanting him to fallow. In which he did. With this sudden feeling he couldn't help but think that his dream wasn't just a dream. But rather the goddess was telling him... showing him something. He recalls those words once more and have them play out over and over again. He still wasn't sure what it meant but it feels like the goddess was indeed leading him somewhere. With in a short time, he walked down a corner just as the two-priestess walked out of a room.

The feeling however was pulling him to the door. Rion let his faith guide him here and now he plans to go through with it. Once he was alone in the hall he went ahead and nock on the door to see if anyone was there.

The door opened to his touch and there the priestess was laying on a modest bed up against a window. She must have closed her eyes leaning against the glass because she was sitting up.

Nienna wasn’t asleep. She was just tired and still attempting to regain her breath. Her eyes squinted as she recalled flashes from the vision. “Celestial King…celestial pearl…” Nienna whimpered feeling hot once more. She turned her face into the window. “Large…red….” She continued to mutter to herself trying to convince herself she only saw others in her vision. But, her insides were tingling. “Xytris…Lady Xytris…” Nienna felt her throat drying up. She opened her eyes. The goddess had opened the door for the strangers and the snowy eyes of her seer locked on Rion.

“Y…Xytris showed me you as the king…” she spoke as if she was speaking to him but, really her voice was so light it would be hard to hear.

Then Nienna popped up gasping. She was on the more revealing yoga that the priests wore. She threw a quick blanket over her shoulders. “I am sorry…I…I am priestess Nienna…you are lost?” She couldn’t dare push her vision on him. They hadn’t even touched. She should not be having visions of him.

Rion watched as the door opened and he walked on in only to see a woman on bed but also leaning against a window. Turning to see who might have open the door but saw no one there. However, he quickly closes the door but gently so not to make a sound. All the while he could hear the faint voice behind him, only when he turned, he heard about the Celestial King and the Peral which surprised him about what she's talking about.

King Kaless, was known as the celestial king. Years ago, the demon lord Xin was slowly conquering the known world. The mortals were holding their own, but it was clear they would lose if a higher power didn't help them. The gods impressed by the mortals will to fight no matter the odds and decided to help them. One would be given the power to face Xin alone and any other demon for that matter. So those that dared were giving a shot and tested by the gods in many ways until one finally pass all the trials, Kaless Stormfist. A mare warrior which many saw him no more than a barbarian savage. At least when one first met him. However, he proves he was more than that. He showed he was a hell of a fighter, an honorable man, kind to his friends and ruthless to his enemies. Even a lover that would put most men to shame.

Kaless was gifted the Celestial Pearl, and pearl that is said to give anyone divine power and making them that almost a god. With the pearl Kaless had the power to take on Xin and over time he did and won the war. He was then made into a king by the people and a kingdom of his own. Kaless lived a long time, longer than what a mortal should have lived which given him the title the Celestial King. Ruling them fairly. However, oddly there were no heirs nor was there no queen for that matter even though there were many in Kaless's life that would have taken that place. Though many of the nobles try to find out more about it they still fail, and it forever was a mystery. After five hundred years the king finally died but before he did he said one thing "There would be another king or queen to take my place. Only when the Celestial Pearl is whole once more will you find the next chosen." Once those word were spoken the kings body turned into a blinding light and was no more.

That was ten years ago that the king died and in those years nobles of allover have tried to take Kaless's place, but none have yet to match what he done. And so, the other leaders been fighting along each other and dividing the kingdom. Rion recalling the known history. However, something else surprised him, this woman. The very one in his dreams lay in front of him. "And with this gift a chance to become something more." Those words kept playing in his head. From what he is seeing before his eyes the signs were all there and then he realized what Xytris was gifting him. A chance to be something more. Well, that and with the outfit this priestess is wearing what else was being offered to him.

"Oh, I think I am in the right place." he said before undoing his pants and let it fall to the floor. Before Nienna now stood a naked dragonkin, and between his legs and large spinked dragon cock. Without waiting another moment Rion quickly came to the bed and grab the blanket before pulling and removing it from elf. He then gets on top of her, grabbing both her wrists and force them just over her head before pressing his lips onto her own in a heated kiss.

The touch surpised her. The very presence shocked her. But what was hardest to swallow was that he shock of his body when he revealed himself. “W! Wh!” There was nothing she could say that made sense. The modest woman attempted to cover her eyes. It was a silly action to shield herself when he was so close.

Her eyes were snowy and became large. She put up her hands to stop him but there wasn’t force but she didn’t release either. She would have began spouting off some stuttered plea because she belonged to the goddess but instead she saw another vision.

Rather the same vision again. It lingered this time. Came together with his smell and she felt her insides clench in obscene ways. She squirmed beneath his touch her mouth opening beneath the pressure. The fingers of one hand curled and held where he had her pinned. Priestess Nienna was one to tackle him. Alone. Meanwhile, she could feel Xytris’ presence behind the dragonkin. The goddess kissing the back of his neck in encouragement.

A moan sat in her chest and one leg came up against his hip. “Stop!” She finally found her words. Her lashes started flutter and the leg started to try and get beneath his own to give them space.

“I’m a priestess! Sworn to serve my goddess! Please! Release me!” Begging she twisted again. His cock was already against her leg, her dress coming up and against her bare flesh. She begged but she didn’t attempt to hurt him. *He will be king…you will stand beside…* The thought wasn’t her own. But, I somehow calmed her even if she twisted begging for freedom again

Rion stopped when she found the words to speak out. He looked into her eyes "I know you're a priestess. Though you dress different then the normal priestess I was raised with. Still, I was given dreams. For the past few months in fact. And each time Xytris would be in it telling me of a gift given to me... and each time I would see a woman's face. That face was yours. " he said. With the other hand he grab hold of the dress she wore and rip it off her. Right now, he was full of raw lust that he didn't care if anyone would be hearing or watching for that matter as long, he got to fuck this lovely elf.

Before him he could see her lovely breasts but still wore a cloth covering lower area and only other clothing on her. Still by the look of it he could easily rip it off or even pull it to the side. His cock hit against the thin cloth and let her pussy lips feel the length rubbing against her very sex. "Do you deny your goddess's wish's?" he asked as he start to grind against her and make sure she would feel his cock against her.

His words stopped her cold. All movement beneath him stopped and she stared blinking with those frosted eyes. Her bare chest began to rapidly breathe lifting up into his own. Her lips then began to mumble phrases silently as in putting in pieces. She couldn't tell him or her own vision so she the. Turned her head away from Rion.

Her legs tightening and the thighs attempting to push him she bit her lip. She had seen the goddess kissing him in her own vision. "Y-you are favored by the go-goddess Xytris." There was that jealousy even without the two living beings established much time together. Nienna tried to push him free again lifting her chest upwards.

"I…" Nienna didn't have any rebuttals. She had seen the vision herself. But, she was scared. He was large and the member between her legs that she had seen was its own monster. Tears entered the corner of her eyes. She flexed her body attempting to get free she instead opened her legs and rubbed bare damp sex against his hard shaft. It excited a moan from her and she lost her concentration for fighting him.

"It would seem that way and if that is the case, I won't disappoint her... nor you." he said to her. He felt her breasts press again his chest. By her movement it seems she was still fighting him and was about to grab her legs to force them open. However, to his surprise she spread her legs open. RIon he felt her damp lower lips and whatever undergarment she had one was also off her. Her moan was enough to let go of her very wrists and quickly line his tip against her sex. Taking both hands on either side of the elf's hips and without another thought he thrust himself into her.

Her walls spread as push himself in her and she would feel the small soft spikes slide against her inner walls. He kept pushing himself in her till the tip hit against her cervix and his knot wasn't even in her yet. He couldn't help but give a low groan as he felt how tight she is around him. However, when he looked down between them, he could see blood covering his large manhood. Realizing he just took her virginity. At first, he starts to move his hips slowly so she could adjust to his size. He might be forcing himself on her but still didn't mean he was heartless. He gives a growl of pleasure before his lips came to her elven ear "How does it feel, now that you're a full woman. I'll say that I am surprised how wet you were for me, as if you wanted this for a long time. Then again, I could be wrong, and it was the goddess's doing.

Last edited:
Her breath seemed to be whisked away on the wind and still hadn’t returned. She went to grabbing anything around her. Nothing offered satisfaction. The pain brought in only a few seconds of visions but they were so many and so intense she couldn’t focus on any one particular. Her nerve endings were drying while he was inside her and the visions hadn’t settled down. There was still fragmented visions on repeat.

The unique shape of him expanded her walls. She wasn’t pushing him out. Her insides were clamping him tighter inside. She grabbed him between the caught breaths with no definitive rhythm from her own body yet. “Too big!” The priestess finally found words escaping from her but, it turned right back into gibberish when he spoke so close to her sensitive pointed ears. They flicked rapidly side to side. She gasped and her eyes rolled back as she suddenly clamped down tighter than ever. Her body bucking beneath him.

She bucked for another handful of breaths then her hips began to rapidly press upwards. “Move….mo..move more…” he had started to move. She needed more of that. He was vile. He was taking something in her body no one could. But, he was correct. She was wet. Becoming rapidly wetter. The muscles were encircling to hold him on their own. Nails dragging now that she had her hands back. “Fire. White fire.” Her words became as cryptic as if she was in the middle of a vision. “Not right. Too much feeling.”

He gives out a pleasurable growl as he felt her walls tighten around him. By the feel of it she wasn't pushing him away, in fact her body seem to want more. When he heard her pleading moan to move more, and so he did that. He picked her up and place her back against a nearby wall with his hands holding her upper legs around him for support before going all out on her. With each thrust she would feel the tip of his meaty cock hitting against her cervix, and his knot up against her lower lips. The sounds of their hips smacking each other, and moans filled the room. He didn't care who was outside watching or hearing what they were doing. To Rion, this was his reward form the goddess or so he hopes or else there might be hell to pay.

"Just give in to the feeling, let it take you. You'll feel better when you do." he told her though have no idea she was seeing visions but still he knew there was something up about this woman. However, his lustful thoughts right now have taken hold and wouldn't stop until he had his fill of pleasure. "Oh, I'll give you white fire alright. Speaking of which, I hope you're ready...." he said as his lips came to her ear once more. "Because it's about to go in your womb!" and with that said he gave a few more thrusts before the final hard one. He thrust one last time and this time pushing his knot into her, and she would feel the tip kissing her very womb. Rion gave out a loud moan before flooding her insides with his very seed and filling her as well.

Her insides squeezed wanting to obey his advice. She shook her head versus listening. “Too strong. Xytris! Please!” The whole thing whispers. She would have struggled to be louder than the sound of their bodies meeting. Gasping as their positions lifted and he held her legs. Her eyes going wide as she was forced to clutch him to contend to the unusual violation.

“No…” that voice wasn’t Nienna’s. “Get him away from mine!” A old male voice called as the door was slammed open. White faced Nienna hid further against him.

Guards came forward only to give a muffled gasp. An invisible wall buffed away any intrusion into the space where they were on the immediately around the bed. “My children!” A statue of xytris went flying from Nienna’s desk across the room and right to the old priest’s head leaving a gash. Shocked gasps at the magic performed and the guards stepping back from the barrier. There was an energy like a dark shield in front of them.

“Sh-she is here…” Nienna’s voice was so light as she hissed through the pleasure and pain while he was taking her. A tear had rolled down her cheek for others to witness what they were.

“Good boy…” a silky invisible voice whispered in his ear as he filled her priestess. Nienna whimpering as her insides felt warm and she felt full. She didn’t know how to breathe properly.

Behind them another lesser priest described her earlier vision a second time to the old man. He looked at the lovers with equal parts jealousy and rage. But, he must retain his prestige as the head priest. There was another bone if this was a future king…and even if the vile seed on her took root he could punish her for it kater after he killed this supposed king to be.

A mark appeared across Nienna’s collar. Shimmering red scales forming a necklace like dance around her neck. Elder Natay’s lip curled in disgust before he rubbed the gash the statue of Xytris had punished him through.

“We are foolish….clearly the goddess has found pleasure through priestess Nienna in this stranger. We will prepare a suitable dinner for our guest and discuss the priestess’ visions.” As he turned. “Don’t let him out of this room till I fall. Or the bitch.” He whispered to the guards. Stunned faces for handful of moments longer before the guards pushed people out and closed the doors.

“She…she likes you.” Nienna whispered. She spoke of Xytris so familial like without others present. “Sire?” Nienna tried frowning. Her body still felt heavy and burning from their coupling. She tries to detangle herself and brush off her tears. “Y-you will be king.” She said so calmly as if it was already something he was.

Rion held her tightly until he was finished emptying what he had within him. It was this time he realized they weren't alone. His head turned to the doorway seeing the older man who called out before. By the way his dressed he was the high priest of this temple. He heard the voice that was close to his ear, the same voice that was in her dream and feeling he got he knew this was the goddess's work. This alone made him feel honored and wonder more of why Xytris brought them together. Though he would rather wait until the rest of those people that were watching were away or at least close the door to give them some privacy.

Lucky for them the door was close and this while time he still was sheathed within Nienna's. Just as he turned back to her he saw the collar forming around her neck made of what looked to his very scales. However, something else happened as well. Just the skin where her womb would be a sudden mark started to be traced and glowed giving her a tattoo like mark. At the same time suddenly a ping of pain came over to his left eye. The same symbol also appeared in his eye, like his own crest.

Taking a deep breath and able to think more clearly now and not in his sexual high. He slowly slides himself out of her and set her on the bed. "What just happened?" he asked though more of himself as he recall everything that was going on and think for a moment to add it all together. The goddess's gift wasn't just Nienna but something more. He looked at the elven priestess and realize what it was. One of the pieces of the Celestial Pearl, was inside this very woman before him, now it's his and so is she. "Nienna was it? Tell me, what is it that you could do and how do you know I would become king? Do you have some sort of for site power or something?" he asked. Now was the time to know more and form there he would choose what to do next.

Nienna began trying to cover herself. He had seen and felt so much of her but, even before his invasion she had been modest. Her eyes did not clear up as she straightened and moved. Her face scrunching in the sore pain centered at her nexus. Between her legs and in the pit of her belly she felt aching.

She didn’t immediately answer him. Instead she brushed wayward hair back. He seemed to be fully aware of her now. “I am a devotee to Xytris - the goddess of the underworld and giver of safe passage through their transition.” She may be speaking with such honorific words, but she spoke softly and warmth. She didn’t have her mother. She was raised among primarily men. But, she had always been close to the goddess she served.

“She showed me you as our land’s king.” A blush changer the complexion of her entire face. She remembered all of the vision. The children. Their intimate embrace. So many people. “The goddess pleaser me with visions of futures. I see through touch. So…so please be careful.” She moved to have space. She shivered remembering how his touch made her feel minutes before.

“I…I believe the goddess wants me to serve you.” She couldn’t meet his gaze. As a virgin it was a nervous thing to say. “The temple….if you wish to be king…Elder Natay will assist you but, please be careful.” There wasn’t a blush when she spoke her color drained. For what he had ahead of him thought he would need support from differing systems. But, the priestess did not seem confident to speak openly. “I….I will prepare a bath for you.” She just wanted space from him. But, she did go to a connecting door. Other rooms should be connected to this but, she was the only female in the temple. The bath itself was made to hold 3-5 people at a time. She filled it with floral oils she crafted as well as flowers from the same plants. Hot springs beneath the temple supplied the water. She brought over a low table and filled it with soaps, towels, and a glass of cold water for him to drink. A statue of Xytris stood on the farm side of the room, she bowed to the statue before walking back to her bedroom. “I can ask one of the priests to bring a robe if you wish.” She indicated with her hand he could go inside to bath.

Rion listen carfuly as he now realizes why she acted the way she did. It surprised him when Nienna told him that she sees visions of the future but by touch which made all the things she was saying earlier made more sense. However, that did make him feel a little bad for how he claimed her. Being her first time and how rough he was it must have drove her near crazy. She would tell he realize this and nodded in consideration. He notices how she blushed but didn't look shamed though looked more nervous. At least that meant she didn't hate him, and truth be told she's a lovely woman. But when she talked about Natay he saw the change to more fear. With that he could she just needed to get away for a bit, so making the bath was understandable. He too needed some time alone to think about everything he just learned and figure what he would do next.

King, that was what Xytris meant by a chance to be something more. He felt it would be something big or something that would please him greatly. But king, that was way beyond what he was thinking. Pluse this power he now has inside of him, it was part of the Pearl, meaning Nienna was one of the holders of the shards. Now it is his. He needs to know where the others are at. On top of that.... he needs to know more about her. When it was time for the bath, at first, he wouldn't but took a moment to think about it and figure it might be best. Just so not to overstep himself in the goddesses on temple. "If I am walking around in the temple Sure, I want to be respectful after all." he told her.

Once she lead him to the room and the large tub in the middle of it all ready for him. He slowly gets himself into the tub and felt the hot water started to cover his skin. "Why don't you join me. Looks to be room for two. Also, I want to know more about you. That and why do you fear Natay? By the look on your face, you looked as if the man would beat you senseless..... is he known to do that?" he asked.

She had been closing the door so he had privacy when his offer and questions startled her. Her face contorting and her brow coming together. She opened and closed her mouth then…she walked away.

She was only gone a handful of moments. She came back dressed by covering herself with two of her dresses but, she was holding things. There had been new guards posted at her door…she knew that wasn’t a good thing. Natay wanted to control them. To hold them hostage. She frowned but, remained her demure self and asked for a robe suitable for him and refreshments.

So he had about ten minutes alone in the water before she came back. Placing the robe on a table away from the water and kneeling at the floor where she layed a tray of cured meats, fruit, and bread. She still hadn’t spoke. She had just left him without explaining. The only explanation now was how hard she was staring at the water at his hip.

She finally bit her lip. The water was big enough. She had brought him additional refreshments and clothing. She couldn’t deny his requests. Her insides ached. She wondered if he would take her again. There was a tingling and a sore pain at the thought. She had been beating his questions around her head attempting to quell the panic at the searching nature. The water coming up to her bottom lip as she sank in at the furthest corner of the tub.

“Y-you take up more room than a no-normal priestess.” She stared at his shoulder to control the eyes that Esther to look lower. She still didn’t have confidence to answer him about most he asked.

“Elder Natay is the head priest put in place by our town’s noble.” A noble who only came through once a year and was satisfied simply by receiving his taxes. “He governs all of us priest.” She didn’t catch her own body moving to cover her wrists protectively. The water lapped against her naked body with only a slight steam obscuring her form or the hair that moved through the water around her. She closed her eyes thinking hard.

“Do…do you have a partners? They have jewel eyes?” Nienna didn’t give up more, yet. Attempting to turn the conversation back on him. Perhaps he already had partners. So she would see the others from her vision soon. She used the plural already knowing he would have enough to bring the pearl back together.

She waited for his answer but, she had another. “You…you want children?” She had never anticipated being a mother. But, with only a goddess who could not physically interact with her as one - Nienna craved the experience.

Rion watched her and have taken notice where she was eyeing. Even when she got in the tub with him she is struggling to keep her attention away from his large rod. Still, he listens in what she said about Natay and Frowns. To his understanding that's not how the temple works. They need money in order to keep the temple going but to act as if paying a noble off is not how it works. City tax sure but giving it to a noble is very different. He will be having some words with Natay very soon. The thought about it surprised Rion for he never felt so.... powerful, so dominate before. It felt good really. But still he shouldn't let power get the better of him. His goddess gave him a great gift, he won't miss use it as much many would. At least he hopes not.

"The partners I have were only in brothels. None that were really meaningful in my life. As for children, I do, but not right now. Its why I placed a seal in me to make sure I wouldn't get anyone pregnant unless I wish to. " he said before he got up a bit and moved be just above her with his knees on either side of her and his face close to hers. "Why, are you wanting to be a mother? Don't think I haven't notice how you keep looking down at my waist." He said with a grin "If you want to touch it so bad then go ahead, because once I am done here, I plan to fuck you again. With your gift I will bring this Pearl back together and rule the kingdom. Those that help me I will reward; with you are being first in line. So, the question I ask you Nienna, what is your desire? What is it that you want? Tell me and I will do what I can to make it happen, that is if it is within my power to do." he said before his lips came against her neck and give it a nip.

One hand came down and to take her own and gently pull her hand out of the water to look at her very wrist. He saw something while they were fucking earlier and wanted to make sure of something. When he saw the marks on her wrists thats when he understood her fear for Natay "Did he do this to you?" he asked a big angry but not at her.

Her hand wanted to flutter to her hand. She squeezed it into a fist at her lap attempting to reduce the need to touch her belly. She wasn’t pregnant. “But, it will happen.” She whispered not intending for him to hear.

He stalked her through the water. Swallowing she swam back to the wall and attempted to move aside only to be trapped. She kept sinking deeper into the water feeling the previous heat growing in her chest till her breath itself was struggling to emit. She couldn’t even begin to think on his question. She just breathed sharply finally staring into his eyes till his head dipped.

Her moan and body arched at the nip. But, it was the image of another, a woman biting her neck from the back that made her flinch and reach out to him. “Jewels!” She squealed.

She would have hopped for freedom so she could better breathe. But, instead he touched her wrist. She paled further than her silvery complexion already had. The ethereal white eyes had gone wide. She flinched and turned her head as if in some mental pain. His anger didn’t help. She had to breathe and let the vision pass. “Jewels. East. Ocean. First son.” She mummered low. Exhausted she leaned across the small distance into him. Breathing low as the vision began to fade. “I…I was not following temple rules.” She whispered. Her hand flowing down the sculpture of his chest. Breathing deeply. “We all must be punished if we do not follow the rules.” She whispered. Her hand moved from his chest to his ribs. She moaned again low. This body was warm and did feel good.

Once again, he listens carefully to her whispers and mummers. Now he knew she have visons while being touch he would be careful with her but still heeding every word that comes from her. Now he had a lead to the next one but wasn't sure what she meant about First Son. However as of right now, Elder Natay is a problem. At the same time Rion realize that this man was not following the teachings very well. The goddess wasn't about punishment at all and on top of that he is only the head of this temple because a noble gave it to him. Only members of the temple and other requirements can decide of who would be the next head priest or priestess. The way he sees it, Natay is nothing more than a fake in order to give money to the noble. So, he would face this old man shortly, but for now Rion would have some fun with his new elf. On top of that she yet to answer two of his questions but that is fine.

"Tell me Nienna, what would you say if I manage to make you head of the temple would you take it or is there another here that could do a better job then what Natay is doing?" he asked. Meanwhile his hand came a slide onto her leg, rubbing her leg gently before sliding upward until his hand reach one of her breasts. He give it a firm squeeze to see how soft they were and to test her reactions to his touch. At the same time his tail slide from between his lets and slide against her slit between her legs only to give her a good rubbing and teasing the woman before him.

Her bottom lip was generous. Even when she pulled the bottom lip in through her teeth there was still a pillow there. She was breathing tightly and her eyes fluttering closed as he touched her more. The visions fizzled and came back as he touched her more. But, her focus was returning to him. She opened her eyes but her legs squeezed around his tail beneath the water. Her skin tingled from his touch as she flexed under the touch.

Jewel. She knew she was going to be part of a harem with him. Her breath tightening as the nipple crowned into his palm. This question was even more difficult to answer. She whimpered and swirled her hips against his becoming sexually vexed by the tail probing her petals. Earlier he had taken her and she still felt sensitive down there. She whimpered pressing into him further.

“I…I…if he is still here…Elder Abem.” She managed to answer Rion’s question. Nienna groaning and tightening her legs again while breathing sharp. She didn’t want to discuss things as her mind began to burn. She remembered how he said he would take her.

Her hand finally moved down past his ribs to the front of his groin following the Adonis’ indents. Her thighs squeezing his tail as she finally touched his shaft. Her fingers squeezing the shaft as her fingers sought to meet around the length. Her legs shaking she floated in the water which for her she could just touch the bottom with her toes.

Her hand tightened around his shaft as she pushed past her visions, arousal, and his nearness. “I…I am not meant to serve that way.” She blushed. “I…” she turned her head. She didn’t want to say it outright. “I don’t desire to be here.” That felt more honest than she had said allowed in a long time. Her hand moved. It was her becoming anxious and nervous. Moving to calm herself. But, it meant her fingers flexed over him again and again.

“W-will you go to the ocean soon?” She asked softly. It sounded as if she was already pushing him away. But, in her chest she knew she would need to go with him. To find the jewel and add to the parts of the pearl he would lead with. “Do…do I call you king?” She was honestly not sure. He wasn’t officially king yet. But, her mind was already sculpting according to the goddess who watched giddy from the heavens.

So, she doesn't want to be here, but rather she would rather go with him. True he hoped she would say that. For he would need her help for what he has to do. He smiles at her as she told him about Abem, he would a little chat with this person very soon. However, her two questions did make him pause to think for a few moments. He have the money to move anywhere he likes and to do some traveling. It he is to find the other shards he would need to go all over the place.

"Very soon, for if I am one of many that are after the shards, I need to be quick to find the rest before they do. As for calling me king, only between us right now, when in public eye I would be your bodyguard. If anyone ask you just tell them your just spreading the goddess's good word and taking in the sites or something like that. Once I have enough shards and learn to fully use this power then I will make it known that I am king rising. This way we don't have everyone's eye on us too much and more freedom to move about." he told her.

"For now, however, I think I want to have some more time with my lovely priestess." RIon said before slowly getting out of the tub and his tail slide off of her as well. The young dragonborn picks up her body off the tub and carries her back to the bed. He set her back first on the bed. He kisses her lips gently and in a lovin way before he slowly breaks the kiss and start kissing his way down her body. First to her breasts, his mouth cover one of her very nipples, his tongue slide around her nipple before he suckles it. His lips take hold of her nipple and pulls on it only to let go and watch her breast bounce. His mouth moved to the other one and did the same. Meanwhile his eyes were looking at her the whole time. Once he had his fill of her breasts, he lowers himself even more.

Rion hands slide along her sides until reaching her legs. He gently takes hold of her legs and spread them wide to see her pussy lips before him. He lowers himself down more. His face now in front of her very sex while licking his very lips. Rion then goes ahead and slide his tongue against her very lower lips. Giving her a slow and hard lick to give her the big teasing feeling. After he teased her, it would be then he starts licking the hell out of her very sex.

That means I call you king now. She bit into her lip. She found her mind still working in the background but, the longer he touched her the easier it was to be in the present. His touch was a powerful tool against her. She recognized when she leaned into him. He felt like a boulder she could cling into while still be warm.

When he put her to the bed and their lips pet again she began to meet him. Her lips opening and her chest arching upwards to meet his own flat. She whimpered when he broke the kiss. Flexing she tried to work up into. He was kissing her in other areas and there was a fire at each area he gave her. “P-please!” She whimpered out a hand trembling before she finally met holding him directly. Pushing his face into vulnerable areas like against her neck. She wanted to call him back to her neck where she felt the pleasure vault straight down to his core.

Instead he went to her core and it startled her. If he hadn’t held her she may not have stayed open. Her hands had started to defend her herself but, his tongue met her petals first. She squeaked and her hips fought to free himself. Lights danced back in front of her eyes wanting to form a vision. Except now the pleasure was creating a dam to only let a small trickle in at a time.

Goddess! Nienna cried out as he applied himself. His priestess squirming as her cries became louder. The guards outside becoming curious and leaning against the door to hear the untouchable visionary now a mewing cat for the dragonkin. She wasn’t entirely emotionless. And she wasn’t a stiff body that didn’t act. She twisted and tilted against his administrations. Her cries escalating till she couldn’t control herself against the onslaught. Nienna dragging her nails into him as she came across his tongue.

Panting over and over she tried to jerk upwards. She wanted to get free as it simply continued on. “Stop! Stop this magic! Please!” She pleaded in quick whispers. Her feet dug into the bed on either side of his shoulders as she tried to buck upwards. “A-again…like your length…can I touch you?”

His mouth tastes her sweet lower lips, and her moans were like music to his ears. Load moans to be a fact so he's sure anyone hearing outside would know how much attention she is getting right now. Rion kept going until she was on the verge of cumming, he quickly his mouth covers her sweet lover lips before he heard her load climax. Love justices squirt into his mouth, and he gulped it all up before giving her a final lick. He stood up when she asked if she could touch. He couldn't help but grin "You can do what you want my dear, you can touch and taste with your heart's desire." he said as he moves off of her only to sit on the edge of the bed. Giving her enough space to feel and do what she would like but as he waited for her, he thought what he would do after their little fun.

For starters he would replace Natay, after what Nienna have told him the old fuck had to be put down and let go. On top of that they would need money in order to do the type of traveling they would be doing. By all mean he wouldn't be sailing like a king for that would draw too much attention. If indeed he's one of many after the shard he didn't want to be too well known yet until he gotten a good amount of them. He knew he had to cross ocean and there is some part of the kingdom overseas, but which one is the problem. "Nienna, you said we had to go overseas for the next shard, which nation would be next and who for that matter or is there more you can tell me that could help?" he asked.

She was hesitant to touch him once granted her wish. And her lower body felt like mush that it was difficult to right herself. She turned to face him and he saw the pale elf crawl across the bed to meet him. Kneeling between his legs were he sat. She looked him over then looked away quickly. Finally, she reached out and first gave him a pillow. Checking for his comfort and giving her a few more minutes to gather herself.

That became even easier when he began asking questions. She frowned and closed her snowy eyes. Xytris was right there trying to push information. But, as much as she favored the dragonkin the pearl blessing was not one of her own. She couldn’t gather everything herself.

“I did not see us overseas…just the ocean. To the east.” She hadn’t touched him now and without that contact there was no vision. The visions with them had been strongest when he had intimate with her. Goddess…what should do I do? Nienna sat back on her heels, closing her eyes, and bowing her head in the middle of the bed before him.

Serve your king, my child. Serve him for us both and I will lay out as far as I can. The goddess has a giggle in her first words. Nienna’s frown turned into a gasp as she saw a vision of the goddess attempting to kiss “her king” while she was on her knees with his member obscenely in her mouth. Nienna groaned and her legs tightened together. Please him, bare my children….enjoy it….The goddess even showed her bobbing her head and how to move her hands. Nienna before him became increasingly red. Even mentally she was familiar enough with her goddess to mentally scowl at her. Xytris laughed and Nienna could see through the veil that sorted their two worlds away from eachother Xytris was caressing Rion. Nienna felt jealous and annoyed. She opened her eyes and breathed deeper.

She couldn’t imagine beginning to explain to Rion what she saw. She did look aro Be him trying to see if she could see her goddess. She couldn’t but her chest was on fire thinking of how she caressed him. Her goddess did indeed like to toy with her.

Nienna went down between his legs as she had been shown. Kneeling on the floor before him and reaching out. A familiar thrum flowing through her fingers. She moved her hands up his thighs. Soon she took his bare shaft in hand. “H…how did it fit?” She hadn’t meant to say it aloud. She didn’t want him to comment so she went quickly to the next step the goddess had shown. Her lips meeting around the head of his shaft. It reminded her of a fruit but far different taste. Her legs came together feeling a spark of arousal again.

Xytris watched as her priestess figured out how to hold his shaft and bob her head. A smile forming as she toyed with Rion’s ears from behind the veil. She wouldn’t mind having a piece of this dragonkin herself. She started to funnel as much as she could into her priestess so she could see this potential king succeed.

Nienna began to see visions but, she kept focused on her task. Gather as much information as she could. Her initial movements were sloppy. Hands and mouth were not coordinated. But, she became more comfortable. More excited. Scooting closer and her hands moving down to his large balls.

“I can take more…” the goddess purred from her realm into his ear.

Nienna finally looked up. Looked up for his approval as his shaft began to press against the back of her throat.

Back
Top Bottom