Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fight For A Man's Pride (BlisteredBlood x Luna)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Maybe I do, and maybe I don't," Jeffrey answered simply, despite his tone of voice sounded slightly annoyed with Luna's statement. "But I want you to be careful when I'm there. I don't want to see you hurt." He said, drawing Luna close to him and resting her head on his shoulder.

"Besides... You've already seen what I can do when someone tries to hurt you..." He added in a quieter voice, nearly a whisper as he spoke. "I hate to know what would happen if someone did hurt you." He concluded.

When the horn sounded outside, Jeffrey gave a nod then looked at Luna once after he got some clothes on his form. Besides, the last thing he needed to do was look as though he had just fallen out of bed. With that completed, Jeffrey gave a smile as he then hoisted Luna into his arms and began to carry her out of the room and downstairs.

She sighed when he made the illusive threat, but then smiled when he picked her up. "No one will hurt me. And I'm always careful." She kissed him on the cheek and then closed her eyes. As they headed downstairs and out the door, she could see her fathers sleek care from the dim streetlight. He opened the passenger side of the door from his seat and glared up at Jeffrey. "She's still in pain or are you just going to town?" He growled. Obviously he didn't like seeing his daughter being carried bridal style by him.

She glared at him. "Oh stop it, daddy. He just wanted to make sure I didn't hurt it anymore than I already have." He shook his head and then looked at the shirt she wore.

"What happened to your blouse?" He demanded.

Jeffrey nodded in response to Luna's comment and smiled at her. "Good..." He answered softly then kissed her cheek gently before stepping outside. Once outside, Jeffrey spotted her father's car sitting outside of the house and her father was now out of it, aiming some rather displeased eyes at him. Not for nothing, but Jeffrey didn't like it when someone aimed their eyes at him like that. In truth, it aggravated him somewhat.

"As for the blouse, I'm washing it downstairs. She spilled some ketchup on it when she and I were having hamburgers." He answered, his tone sounding somewhat pissed when he asked her so demandingly.

Her father grunted and then put the car in drive. Luna smiled and shut the door, waving goodbye through the window before her father drove off. It was akward because of all the times her father accused Jefferey of corrupting her, he was right this time. He lectured her all the way home and when she got out she pretended to limp to her room. She loved her dad but he was so overbearing at times.

After watching Luna leave with her father, Jeffreysimply stood there in silence before he shook his head to himself and turned back to go back inside the house. Once inside, he then shut off the DVD player and the TV before sitting back down on the couch and gazing up at the ceiling of the parlor in thought.

So much was running through his mind at the present moment. Should he even go to this meeting a week from now? And if not for himself, maybe for her sake? This and so much more was causing him to wonder - and ultimately worry - about what would be going down next week.

She had a little trouble going to sleep that night, because she wasn't sure how to keep her promise without putting herself danger. Thirty minutes later she fell asleep. The next day she got dressed and decided to ride her bike to Jeffreys house to pick up her shirt. All of her other ones were in the laundrey. Once she got there she knocked on his door.

That night after Jeffrey's parents came home, he simply went upstairs to his room and paid back on the bed only to gaze up at the ceiling for a good full hour before he would eventually drift off to sleep.

Morning would then filter through his bedroom hours later, the sun's warmth causing him to stir out of sleep slowly and opened his eyes. After sitting up on the bed and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, Jeffrey soon heard a knock at the door.

Arching a quizzical eyebrow, Jeffrey pondered as to who could be here at such a time. But hey, it never hurt to check up on who it was, even if it was no one anyone knew. He would then get up from his bed and headed downstairs to the front door and aimed an eyeball through the peephole, seeing Luna's figure outside.

After a moment, Jeffrey would then pull the door back for her with a nod. "Come on in." He said, welcoming her inside.

She walked passed him and smiled. "Good morning, sleepy head. I came for my blouse. And an examination." Her smile turned into a grin and she took off her jacket and shirt. "Go brush your teeth and I'll get it myself. But before I put it on I need you to check my breasts. They've been sensitive all night, but my nipples are swollen again." She put her jacket and sweater on the couch and began to walk into the room with the washer and dryer. She looked back at him, in case he had anything to say.

It took a moment for it all to click into place, but once it did, Jeffrey suddenly grinned widely. "Ah right." He remarked with a smile on his face. "Come on upstairs when you got your blouse. I'll be waiting for you to give you that examination." He added as he shut the door behind him and began to head upstairs.

Once she got her blouse she slowly made her way upstairs. She was already horny, and she knew that her nipples were fully erect and probably secreting milk already. She went into his room and sat on his bed, smiling at him.

Once Jeffrey got into the room next, he saw Luna sitting there on the bed, smiling up at him. With the same smile on his face, he would then sit beside her then reached his hands out for the shirt she had on and slowly lifted it up and off, seeing that not only were her nipples puffy and erect, but they were also leaking milk once more.

"Heh. Looks like you sprung a leak here, Luna." Jeffrey spoke as he looked at her breasts with a smirk. "Well, looks like I know just what to do with these, eh?" He asked, looking up at her with a smile on his face.

She smiled when he took off her shirt and bra and then leaned towards his face. "I will punch you in the face if you make that joke." She whispered and the kissed him deeply before sliding in the middle of his bed and laying down. She grinned at him, waiting for him to pursue her.

Jeffrey's smile couldn't be any bigger when she made that simple threat at him then placed a deep kiss on his lips before watching her slink away from him then lay back in the middle of the bed. Continuing to smile, Jeffrey would eventually join her in the middle of the bed and positioned his body abover her own and settled down easily, pinning her body down gently under his own.

"Why I have no idea of what you're talking about, my dear lady." Jeffrey answered in a dignified manner as he continued to aim his irises at hers before closing his eyes and returning the kiss at a deeper and more loving depth than before.

As he kissed her once more, she wrapped her legs around his waste, her panty covered sex against the morning hard on he had failed to take care of before she had arrived. She grinded against him, realizing she wanted more than just foreplay this morning. She pulled away from the kiss and looked up at him. "Lets skip today. I won't miss anything and you're probably failing. Unless you have people doing your work for you." She said it jokingly, but really she wouldn't have approved if he actually did do it.

Jeffrey nodded at the idea, grinning in response as well. "Yeah. Chances are someone had a nerd do my work for me while I'm not there." He answered in a nonchalant manner as he felt her grinding up against his hardness. In response to this, he decided to grind his hips along with hers deeply and somewhat roughly, making sure that she was comfortable with him all while keeping his eyes aimed at her face.

She sighed but couldn't help but moan softly as he got rougher with her. Her breasts began to lactate more steadily and she could feel it. "I get good grades, am I some nerd?" She kept her eyes on his, her cheeks turning a bright shade of red.

"Nah. It just means you're smart." Jeffrey answered as he applied a little more roughness with his grinding against Luna's clothed slit then stopped for a moment when he saw that her breasts were leaking milk once more but at a steady clip. Grinning somewhat, he then manuvered his hands onto her breasts and pinched her nipples shut tightly then began to grind his hips against hers once more deeply and a little more roughly.

"If I was a boy, it would be a different story." She said as he pinched her nipples shut. It caused her to flinch and she put her hands on his wrists. "Rough already? You better make it up to my nipples after they explode." Her voice was strained as she said this. By now she had soaked through her panties and the wetness was working through his boxers.

"Don't worry. I'll make it up to every part of you after I'm done." Jeffrey answered with a smile and a wink as he let one nipple go and licked at it softly before repinching it shut.

It really wouldn't take long for Jefrey to notice that Luna had saturated her panties, feeling her fluids work through his boxers and heightening the overall sensation that he was getting from her. Soon afterwards, Jeffrey leaned in and placed a deep and loving kiss on Luna's lips before slowly pulling back so tht he was on his knees in front of her and slowly pulled his hands away from her breasts.

Once he released her nipples she let out a deep breath and felt her milk stream out of her. She looked up at him, wondering what he was doing. "I'm sure you will." She said quietly. Her eyes went down to look at his boxers and could tell he was fully erect. She probably should have taken off her skirt, but she didn't feel like it.

After another tender lick of her nipple, Jeffrey glanced down at the skirt she wore, seeing that it wasn't removed yet. Chuckling softly to himself, he decided to take the liberty to remove it himself since she wasn't exactly in a position to do so. Once it was off, he could clearly see just how saturated she was, smiling at both the smell her sex was putting off as well as the amount of moisture that was trapped in her sodden panties. All of this calculated into one thing only: She was needing him and in a bad way.

Without so much as another word, Jeffrey slowly slid Luna's panties off to further expose the second source of her arousal.

She lifted herself up so he could take off her skirt. When he proceeded to take off her panties, she could see a trail of precum following them. She blushed and looked away. She must have really wanted him. The panties were proof.

Jeffrey had to laugh a little when he saw that Luna had turned back from him upon sighting the precum that was trailing off of her panties. Hey, it wasn't necessarily her fault that was needing him this badly. Sometime the human body works in the most mysterious of ways, often leaving evidence of what one was needing from the other. In Luna's case, the proof was written literally all over her body. From her lactating breasts to how much precum was leaking from her pussy.

Nevertheless, there they were, Luna under Jeffrey and him casting her panties aside as if there was nothing wrong with them at all. the next thing that was now due to come off was his soaked boxers which hid the completely erect hardon that was begging to be let out. After getting his underwear off and pitching them to the side once more, Jeffrey adjusted himself so that his long and hard cock was laid on top of her wet slit much like he did last night.

When she felt the warmth of his length against her wet pussy once more, she let out a moan and then looked back up at him and smiled. "Stop teasing me, you bastard." She said jokingly. She reached down and adjust him so that he was at the opening of her no longer virgin sex. She wanted him to slam into her all on his own, however, so she removed her hand.

Jeffrey chuckled in response when Luna moved herself around to position her glisteningly wet slit in front of his engorged prick was resting right at the opening of it. "Who sai I was teasing you, ya little brat?" He answered back before thrusting his hips forwards, inserting his tip inside of her then shoved forward even further, attempting to get the rest of him inside of her with all due speed. Odd thing of it was - even though she wasn't a virgin anymore - she still had an amazing tightness that caused his knees to buckle slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom