Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fight For A Man's Pride (BlisteredBlood x Luna)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlisteredBlood

The Crucified Angel
To recap once more...

(Luna's Post)
She felt a sharp pain in her breasts during her climax and she slapped his hands away from her nipples. She squirted milk everywhere but it was mainly on him. "Fuck me harder, Jeffrey.." She panted, her eyes closed. She was exhausted but she wanted more. She wanted him to fuck her as hard as he could.

(My Post)
As expected when she slapped his hands away from her breasts, he was suddenly met with a sporadic spraying of her milk, getting the majority of it on himself. At that point, he didn't even seem to care anymore whether or not she was exhausted, this whole experience was only turning him on even more at the sight of it all! And when she asked him to fuck the ever-living out of her?!

Hoh, man! She's a fucking mynx! Jeffrey thought with a crazed mind as he once more slid his hands down to her hips and answered back by started to slip his hard cock that much harder and faster into that tight cunt of Luna's, growling loudly with the effort.

(Luna's 2nd Post)
She cried out when he pinched her nipples again and wondered what exactly he thought he could accomplish by holding them so tight. She looked up at him with a strained grin. She liked it, but it could only tolerate it for so long, especially if she began to fill up again. And she was getting pretty tired too. She never expected him to last this long..he was so young. But then again, she never expected him to be so big either. She'd have to ask him later how many times he had sex. Because he wasn't a virgin. He knew what he was doing.

(My 2nd Post)
The only way Jeffrey had last this long given Luna's excruciating tightness that was trying to strangle the life (and jizz) out of his cock was because Jeffrey had spent plenty of time at the gym to work on his stamina. He might have been a smoker, but he knew enough when to put the butt out and to start putting in some work to keep himself nice and healthy. As for why he was continuing to hold her nipples shut, the answer to that was simple. If she was going to fill up on him again, he wanted to make sure that she was about to squirt milk out of her breasts like she was Old Faithful.

And even then, Jeffrey was noticing that his cock was beginning to struggle with Luna's tight cunt, bulging out against the smooth insides that was threatening to clamp down on him tightly and effectively seal his fate. Then again, the loving look on Jeffrey's face didn't even seem to mind it anymore. His intention was clear: To please this woman to the maximum while appealing to the masochistic side of her.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://bluemoon.adultforumhost.com/45364.html">http://bluemoon.adultforumhost.com/45364.html</a><!-- m -->

She couldn't believe how long he was lasting. She even felt herself tightening more around that massive length of his. She was about to orgasm, and she felt it. He felt it. She moaned louder as a familiar pain began to run through her breasts. She was filling up quicker this time for some reason. Her eyes closed quickly. "Don't stop..." She moaned, her hands upon his wrists in preperation to pull him away just in case the pain was too much for her to handle.

Jeffrey could tell that something was going through Luna's body. It seemed to say to him that she was absoultely lost within the amount pain - which wasn't much - and pleasure - which there was a ton of it - that was coursing through her body, from the insides of her strangling cunt to the words she used, asking him to not stop and her legs which were tightly wrapped around his waist.

Jeffrey nodded once before giving off a slight grunt when her insides squeezed ever tighter. The friction as a result would then elevate the amount of pleasure for him, causing his eyes to be tightly shut and his teeth to be nearly grinding against each other as hard as he had his jaws clamped together as he continued to fight against the ever increasing tightness, growling loudly with each and every hard thrust.

Her cheeks and ears were flushed from the heat his body was generating into her own temperture. The pain in her breasts got worse and she clutched his wrists in discomfort. She was still climbing climax mountain, so it was strange for them to already be full. She pushed at his wrists as her body squirmed underneath him. "It hurts." She said quietly, her eyes slowly opening to look up at him. She could feel her climax trying to sneak up on her but she wouldn't let it.

Jeffrey felt that his hands were trying to be pushed away from Luna's full breasts, but he wouldn't let up. Only when she said to him that was beginning to hurt, that was when he began to ease off on one of her breasts slightly before leaning his head down and began to lick at the first nipple he held while continuing to hold the other with a vice-like grip, adding a mixture of continued pleasure with the tortorous pain she was feeling within her mounds of milk-filled flesh.

Moments later, Jeffrey felt his cock beginning to twitch a little more rapidly deep within the insides of that thrilling tight cunt of hers, the friction starting to drive him to the point of orgasm, but there was something within him that said that he wasn't going to yet. However, he knew that he could only keep this up for so long.

She moaned made a sound cross between a moan and a scream. She could feel more milk on her body, but that was the least of her worries. She began to meet his thrusts and she suddenly tightened around him and then came once more. Her other breast felt excrutiatingly full, and thought it would explode. Her nails dug in the flesh of his wrist. "Let it go!" She screamed.

(Uh oh! Batton down the hatches! This one's about to get extremely messy! *ducks*)

As expected as he continued to hold that other breast while continuing to lick at the slightly exposed nipple before letting both breasts go, knowing full well of what to expect. Another thing he noticed right away was when her cunt began to tighten up to a more excruciating point, thusly bringing the friction to a level that he just could not contain himself anymore. His cock was now completely clamped down, holding it inside before he then felt the sudden feeling of lubrication and heat, letting out a loud, growling shout before he finally found release, spraying the inside of her cunt with his seed powerfully with his eyes closed.

((xD))

As soon as he let go of her breasts she began to squirt all over the place in steady streams. She panted heavily under him as he came inside her. Once she stopped squirting so hard, she looked up at him, taking heavy breaths. She could barely see straight. "..Amazing." Was all she could say.

Just seconds after he came inside of her, the next thing he could feel was Luna's milk spraying out onto him occasionally, just as he predicted before looking down at her with an exhausted smile on his face before slowly leaning down and placed a soft kiss on her lips before lying there on top of her with that same look.

"Fantastic..." He breathed out with a small grin afterwards.

Luna smiled up at him and then closed her eyes. "Jeffrey..please don't let me down.." She said quietly and then fell asleep underneath him. She had completely forgot that she had to be home a half hour ago. But she was too tired to remember. Too tired to realize he had just climaxed inside her and she didn't take birth control. Her tits had settled down now, and had emptied.

A lot went through Jeffrey's mind as he watched Luna lay there under him, eventually seeing that she had now drifted off to sleep underneath him. What the two had done this evening was something that only lovers shared, and by the looks of things so far, it appeared to look as though these two were something more than just friends. These two were now solidified lovers, and Jeffrey was the one who made her into his very own by taking her virginity. Did he feel happy about it? Yes. Would he have any regrets about it down the line? Possibly not, but he knew that she belonged to him now and in more ways than one.

As he watched her sleep, Jeffrey leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her slightly flushed cheek before whispering in her ear. "I promise, my love. I won't let you down... Ever." He said in a hushed voice before kissing her cheek a second time, retaining the same gentleness as before.

With that, his hardness had finally settled down, but the intoxicating feeling of their combined releases would soon wash over Jeffrey like gentle waves on the shoreline, eventually sapping the last of his energy and finally drifted off to sleep with her underneath him.

About a half hour later, there was a sound of shattering glass that abruptly woke up Luna. She looked towards the window, and there was a gapping hole in it. She crawled out from underneath him, forgetting that she was naked. Making sure she was no where near the window, she investigated the floor admd saw a note tied to a rock. A letter of challenge, probably. An annoyed look came upon her face as she detached the note and began to read it. She was right, but the challenge had gone to every local gang.

The half hour passed by as if there was nothing that could possibly go wrong up until he heard something crash through his window and hit the floor with a hard thud, causing him to suddenly pop his eyes open and immediately roll off of the bed and drop to the floor, forgetting about the fact that he was naked as well.

Upon standing up, Jeffrey saw a note attached to a rock, something that clearly got Luna in quite a tizzy from the looks of it. "What is it?" He asked as he straightened himself up.

"Nothing." Luna said as she began to fold it back up. She would not allow him to go to such an idiotic show down just for new territory. "Nothing to concern yourself with. Get some tape. Your father will probably not be happy about this." Her eyes widened when she thought about her own dad. "Oh crap.." She said, rubbing her temples. "My dad is going to raise hell." She would probably lie to him. She twisted her ankle and couldn't walk home. That would work.

"You're honestly sure about that, Luna?" Jeffrey asked after a moment as he stepped over to her to help her up then took her back over to the bed. It was also then that he realized then she had been here for a while and never told her father where she was!

"Ah, dammit... That's right! Your dad's probably having a cow right about now!" He spoke up with a groan. "There's a phone downstairs in the kitchen. You can use that to call your dad." He said afterwards.

She nodded, and then quickly gathered her clothes. Her bra and shirt was still in the bathroom. She hoped that his parents didn't get home early. She went got the rest of her school uniform, the top still stiff with milk, and called her dad. She probably should have taken the note with her. Jefferey wouldn't just back out of a challenge just because she didn't want him to fight. Her father picked up, obviously angry that she had never come home. When she told him the fake story, he told her he was picking her up and would be there in a half hour. She could walk to Jeffreys house. Why would he be taking that long? She went back upstairs to tell Jeffrey that she had to leave soon and that he should go along with her story.

Jeffrey watched as Luna left, noting that she dropped a slip of paper. At first, he thought it might have been a reciept or something, but upon further inspection, Jeffrey's face paled. A neighborhoodwide challenge?

Ah, shit... Why now...? Jeffrey thought as he studied it closely. Of all the things that had to land in my lap right now, why this? I would've preferred to have them email this to me rather than chuck a brick through my window so that way I can ignore it. But, at least the upside of what the note said was that it was going down nexy weekend at an abandoned warehouse in the warehouse district. He added going back over to the bed and sitting down on it, his face in his hand while placing the note off to the side.

When Luna came back up and explained what was going on now, that he needed to cover for her lie, Jeffrey simply looked up and nodded in reply before noticing the condition of her milk-stained top. Jeffrey only shook his head for a moment pointing gesturing at the top. "Not like that, you can't. On the upside, we got about 30 minutes to get ourselves cleaned up and get back into a decent state of humanity." He added.

"Just give me a jacket or something." She said, sitting on the bed and pulling off the stiff shirt simply because she didn't want to be in it for longer than she had to. "You read the message right? Would it matter if I told you I didn't want you to go?" She asked, looking at the busted window. She'd have been worried if there were any trees around. Bugs tended to inhabit trees. Her father had to get theres cut down because she hated the sounds these particular bugs made and would always sleep in the living room. It was a drastic measure that didn't need to be taken, but for some reason it bothered him that she was in there and not in her room.

"I can't stop you from anything, but I want you to know that I don't approve." She said quietly.

"I'll tell you what," Jeffrey answered after a moment. "I'll let you take one of mine then we'll get to work on the busted out window." He added, gesturing to it after grabbing one of his own shirts - a plain white one, at that - then handed it to her with a nod.

"As for this little matter," Jeffrey spoke once more before turning to Luna I know you disapprove of this, but it's something that I have to do." He stated as he went to go sit beside her with a sigh. After shaking his head and lowering it to look at his knees, Jeffrey spoke one last time. "I'd give it all up, if I have to... Just for you." He said before looking up at Luna and smiling at her.

Luna shook her head. "No..then you'd be abandoning all of your friends, and I don't want that for you. I understand that I can't have it both ways, Jefferey. I just wished you never got into this life in the first place." She took his shirt and put it on. It was obviously way to big for her, but she didn't mind it. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek gently. "But what's done is done..but I will be watching you. Just know that much." She didn't bother to explain what she meant by that, because he would probably protest her coming anywhere near the fight, but she felt it was something she had to do. She got up and started to look around for some tape, that way stuff couldn't fly into the window.

Jeffrey heaved a sigh and shook his head. If there was ever as stubborn a woman that he had ever known in his lifetime, Luna was certainly that woman. Eventually, Jeffrey headed over to the drawer where he had hidden a roll of duct tape that he swiped from a hardware store.

"Hey." Jeffrey called before stepping over to her and handed it to her. "Use this." He added with a contemplative look on his face.

"I know that you think I am being stubborn, Jeffrey. But I'm not going to stay home and worry about you. If you're worrying about the others seeing me, don't." She took the tape and taped over the hole in the window. "You won't even know I'm there. Trust me." She smiled a bit and when she finished she kissed him on the cheek. "I love you." She said quietly.

Jeffrey sighed after he received Luna's kiss only to return it softly to Luna's own and watched as she continued to patch up the broken window. Once the task was done, he then slowly reached for her hand and took it into his own before gently curling it around his waist while wrapping an arm of his own across her back.

"I love you too, Luna." He said in a quiet voice all while aiming his irises into her own with a loving look on his face.

"Good, you understand why I have to do this then." It was a statement, not a fact. She kissed him once more on the lips before hearing a honk outside. "Thats my dad. You gotta pretend like your helping me walk, okay?" She smiled at him and then took his hand and pulled him to his feet. "Just when we get to the door."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom