Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fight For A Man's Pride (BlisteredBlood x Luna)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not long after Luna got off of him, Jeffrey followed next as he slowly got up from the bed then leaned his torso back, groaning softly as he popped several discs in his spine as well as as cracking his neck when he tilted it from side to side. Once he was done stretching out, Jeffrey would then pick up a change of his clothes as he headed over to the bathroom, yawning a bit as he walked then stepped inside, seeing Luna there as well.

Luna smiled and then kissed him on the cheek gently, then handed him the bar of soap. She wished she had something to tie back her hair. "Wash me, but try not to touch me inappropriately. As hard as that may be." She smirked and then turned around and pressed her body to his. She closed her eyes and waited. Her nipples had returned to normal and she wanted them to stay that way.

"Try not to touch you inappropriately?" Jeffrey asked, arching an eyebrow at her when she pressed her bare body to his own. "Considering what we did earlier Luna, I think that would be a little hard." He added as he began to lather his hands with the bar of soap then gently pressed his hands to her sides to begin washing her.

She grinned and then leaned her head back to look up at him. "Try to endure it, love. You'll get to touch me more in no time." She smirked at him and then blew him a kiss. She closed her eyes and then relaxed. "Just keep washing me.." She said absentmindedly. She had to plan this out just right or it simply wouldn't happen.

I can endure it. I wonder if you can. Jeffrey thought as he lowered his eyes down to her breasts as he continued to wash her sides nice and slowly before moving his hands forward, this time lathering up her stomach at the same pace from before.

As he continued to wash her stomach, Jeffrey's eyes veered up to Luna's face, wondering what she thought about this so far.

While he washed her she focused on keeping her hair as dry as possible. She had already washed it today and washing it too many times a week wasn't good. She closed her eyes and sighed as he lathered her stomach. It was hard to keep herself under control these days, especially when she was naked.

Jeffrey could easily begin to tell that Luna was having a hard time trying to keep herself composed throughout the whole procedure of having a naked man standing right behind her washing her naked form. In truth, he could hardly blame her. At the same time, he was having a hard time trying to cope with the fact that his hands were directly in the center of her body, either near a breast or cupping his hand over her slit. Either one of those could've easily brought forth the same result had he even brushed his hand over one of those highly sensitive areas of her body be it accidentally or on purpose. But no. Jeffrey decided to keep his cool right now. Besides, all h was doing was just washing her off and nothing more. But goddammit, the feeling of her lathered skin in his hands was starting to get to him and in more ways than one to be quite honest! Despite her ass was pressing up against his hips, Jeffrey had to use every ounce of willpower to push any sexually related thought out of his head for right now. Right now he had to focus.

That's right Jeff... Relax... Take your time with this... Nothing to hurry. Just relax. He mentally coached himself as his hands began to move up and to the sides, stopping at her armpits to wash them next.

She realized that he was trying to save her sensitive area's for last. Honestly, she didn't expect him to was everywhere. Though it was completely okay with her. She was surprised he wasn't even erect at all even though she was pressed against him. She was somehow disappointed, but impressed as well. He was respecting her wished and not touching her inappropriately just like she had asked. Her hands continued to hold up her hair, but at this point it was a lost cause to keep it dry, so she let it down.

Right before she let her hair down however, Jeffrey had shifted himself around so that her hair was draping over the back of his right shoulder, causing a little bit of friction when he pressed his still limp prick against her rear a few times in order to get himself in a different spot and his hands accidentally slid around her breasts but only to cup them in his hands rather gently.

"Think that should - ..." Jeffrey cut himself off when he saw his hands there on her breasts then slid them off. "Whoops." He added, immediately going back to work on her armpits.

"Whoops." Luna repeated with a bemused tone in her voice. Although it wasn't enough to set her off, it was still a teasing gesture. "Don't let it happen again or you'll be sore tommorow morning." She smirked, not really knowing if all men got sore after having sex too much in one day. However, she liked to threaten him.

Granted, it was little more than a teasing gesture as implied by Luna, but Jeffrey saw it as more of a threat. A teasing one, nonetheless. Smirking, Jeffrey continued to work on her armpits a little more before he slid his hands to her back this time and began to work on it. "Keep being mean to me and I'll show you how sore you'll be." He answered back teasingly, chuckling to himself afterwards.

"I'd like to test you on that threat. You know how like it rough." She said with a grin, but then she blinked and then shook her head. "You're distracting me. No more dirty talking." She ordered, glaring up at him and then looking away so she wouldn't be distracted by his handsome face. She wanted to have sex with him, but she feared she was turning into a nympho or something if she kept it up.

"Yeah? Well you're distracting me from my work, ya little brat." Jeffrey responded with a smirk as he continued washing her back for a little while longer before sliding his hands from her back and moved them forward, eventually cupping his hands back to her breasts once more. Once there, his hands moved methodically caressing each breast soothingly, knowing that deep within her, she was wanting to have him screw her brains out again.

As hard as this was to not follow through with this thought, Jeffrey's prick was beginning to think otherwise as it began to stiffen against Luna's rear. It wasn't much, but it was definitely enough for the both of them to take notice.

She took a deep breath when his hand reached his breasts. She felt her stomach tighten and she squeezed her legs together, but it only made it worse. Once she felt him slightly harden, she turned around. "Its your cock...but since your teasing me like this, I guess you don't care.." She leaned up and then began kissing him passionately, pressing her body against hers. She could feel her nipples get erect immidiately because of how turned she was getting, but she didn't care. She just wanted to be fucked.

At first, Jeffrey blinked in confusion when she said this to him, but any questions he had for her then was immediately silenced when she spun around in his arms then kissed him passionately. Without a second thought, Jeffrey went with it before turning the both of them around once more so that Luna's back was against the wall.

As if he was on autopilot, Jeffrey's hands moved off of her breasts then slid down to grab her by the backs of her knees then lifted her up a bit then held her legs apart to expose her pussy to him.

"I suppose so..." Jeffrey answered within the throes of the kiss as he pressed his hips into hers, making sure to grind his hips into hers nice and slowly but with plenty of roughness behind it.

Since it had happened so quick, she wasn't nearly as wet as she usually was. Because of his size and how rough he was, she knew it was important for her to be as wet as possible before they fucked. She moaned loudly as grinded against her, already coating his length with her hot and sticky nectar. "Mmm..we're never going to leave the house at this rate. Damn it, Jefferey, you turned me into a truant already, now you're turning me into a sex addict?" She said teasingly.

"Heh, heh." Jeffrey answered as he felt his slowly hardening shaft become absolutely coated with the sticky wetness of her cunt. "You already got me hooked on you the first time we fucked." He answered as he slid one hand back then gripped his cock before beginning to jerk himself off in front of her with a wild grin on his face.

"And as long as no one knows where we are, no one needs to know our business, too." He added as he continued to grin at her.

"I also got hooked on you the first time we fucked. Its because of how passionate and rough you are. It turns me on just thinking about it." She smirked. "I still can't believe you've never had sex with anyone but me." She said as she watched him jacking off, probably to get himself fully erect. "I knew you weren't ready yet. You're so impatient." She teased. She reached down and stroked him herself, wondering if her hand would speed up the process.

"Hey. It's not my fault that I got a big dick." Jeffrey remarked with a smirk before laughing as he continued to stroke himself to get hard for her then glanced down to see her hand taking hold of his prick and stroking him as well. This, in turn, caused him to grow even harder for her until he was eventually erect some moments later.

"I'm impatient?" He asked as he held her legs apart with that same look on his face. "Seems to me that you're getting impatient waiting for me to get this thing inside of your cunt and start pumping you full of my jizz." He added, chuckling sensually.

"Of course, but I was trying to wait until we went to the movies." She smirked, wondering if he would guess what she had in mind. She looked down at his cock, checking to see if it was fully erect. "Hurry up and fuck me since you're so impatient." She said with a smirk and then put both of her hands on his shoulders. Her breasts weren't leaking at all for once which surprised her.

Jeffrey just laughed at Luna's comment and shook his head at her before nodding with a smile at her second comment to just hurry up and fuck her. "You really are something, you know that?" He asked before adjusting his stance to place the tip of his hardness at her pussy then quickly sunk it in, growling softly once he was inside.

She simply grinned when he said that, but the grin didn't last very long once he pushed himself into her. She moaned and tilted her head back so it was on the wall. She hadn't quite recovered from their last session either, but it still felt good none the less. She closed her eyes when he was all away inside her. "Tell me something I don't know."

"I'll tell you later." Jeffrey growled softly once he was buried inside of her, preparing to pound the living fuck out of her cunt. Within seconds, his hips began to move, beginning to start things off with a moderate pace and rhythm and emitted a long strained moan as he does so.

She moaned softly as he made love to her. At this pace it was more romantic than passionate. She didn't mind it this way even if it wasn't her first preference. "Am I still tight to you, Jeffrey?" She asked. She didn't feel lose while he was inside her, but when she took a shower last night she felt the difference.

Jeffrey smiled up at her as he kept thrusting inside of Luna's tightness, nodding in response before he spoke. "Yeah... You've got plenty of tightness, babe." He said, his face blooming a bright red after he spoke. In truth, she actually still had the kind of tightness that could produce a spectacular hump. Maybe Jeffrey was trying to preserve it with the way he was thrusting inside of her now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom