Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reign in Darkness: Mari and Nera

Ian nodded. "All right, in that case, I wont be in trouble for reminding him that his brother John got drowned" Ian smiled at his sire warmly and said. "Yes, actually I am thirsty."

He climbed onto his sire's lap, thinking a little less about it than he had previously. Some of the awkardness felt gone after what they had shared together, and now he just knew he was with a man who had chosen, after not seeming to like him initially, to be somewhat fond of him at least, and wanting to protect him. They had come a bit of a ways.

Ian sank his fangs into his sires neck, and drank, and why he did he felt the pull and the connection between them seem to strengthen. It was forged in necessity but felt like it might grow to be more. He wouldn't have minded, but wouldn't push it either.

Ciaran wrapped an arm around Ian as he too his place in his lap. It almost felt natural now. Ciaran wouldn't argue with it. Their bond had been formed without consent but now they both were leaning into it. At least, he hoped they both were. If he was the only one that would be horribly embarrassing.

He groaned as he felt his fledgling's fangs sink into his neck, eyes closing as he drank from him and strengthened himself and his bond. He could feel himself growing aroused by the intimacy. Again, something he hoped that Ian would also be feeling.

His hand gently ran up and down the other's back, one resting on his hip as his arousal pressed against him. That he couldn't bring himself to be embarrassed about.

Ian felt caught up in the moment as he moved to press his lips against his sires. It felt really good, and he did not want to pull

He did not even think about it, or how it would be received. He hoped after it sunk in what he had just done that Ciaran was not upset about it.

"Sorry, I just---I don't mean to make things awkard between you and I, and if I overstepped any just let me know. Its just we went through so much together, and I feel something I cannot deny anymore." Ian paused and said. "I dont know how much of it is the sire bond and I dont know if I really even care."

Back
Top Bottom