Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aww... How cute!! (Ryu and Rainbows)

Star couldn't help but smirk at what Ryu called her. And after that Star and Melinda ate in silence at first, but after a while they began to talk. They mainly spoke about what was going to happen today. Star had to do some work and run some errands and if Ryu did want to go with her asked if Mel would look after him. She said yes happily and then they finished their meal. Star turned to Ryu after they finished and looked at him, much more awake. "So, Ryu. Would you rather stay here with Mel or go run errands with me?" She asked, letting him decide.

He thought about it for a bit and smiled,"I wanna play with Melinda today..." he said, looking at his mistress to see if it was okay. He smiled cutely and nibbled on a bit of sausage, wanting to look so cute that she wouldn't be able to say no. He was curious as to how different Melinda was compaired to Star, and he figured this would be his chance.

Star smiled and nodded, signaling it was alright. She looked over to Melinda who just smiled. Star stood and kissed the top of Ryu's head. "I'll be back around threeish." She announced to the both of them and then walked off. After a quick shower and changing clothes she left. Melinda was cleaning the dishes by that time, when she was done she would ask him what he wanted to do today.

He smiled and finished his food. He watched Melinda as she did the dishes, and followed at her heels, just waiting to see what they would do. He mewled cutely and every now and then he'd find something distracting, chasing after it a bit before coming back to her,"So!" he said suddenly,"What do you wanna do?" he said as he looked cutely up at her.

Melinda just kept waching until they were done. every once in a while she would get destracted by watching him go chase something, but she went right back to work. She was drying her hands when he said 'So' so suddenly it made her jump. She looked down at him, smiling. "I was about to ask you the same thing." She said with a bit of a laugh.

He smiled as he looked up at her,"I dunno..." he said, moving and laying his head softly on her feet,"I'm up for anything... I wanna see how much you know compaired to mistress..." he said, a cute look on his face as he purred. He was a bit worried, wondering if she was better than Star, but he was excited too.

Melinda tilted her head to the side a bit as he said he wanted to see if she knew more than Mistress. "You mean like know more knowledge wise?" She asked, him, not quite sure if that was what he meant. She didn't know what Star and Ryu had done already so she didn't even think he was talking about sex.

He smiled softly as he moved, standing slowly and looking at her,"Uh-huh... mistress has taught me a lot... like, like if you put your dick in a vagina, that's sex!" he said eagerly, proud to show off what he had learned,"And, mistress said she'd never train me... which is good, cause I have a hard time with training... and if I'm not good, I get punished..." he said, looking down a bit.

Melinda smiled sweetly at him, but her eyes shot open wide as he said what sex was. He had put it so bluntly it caught her off guard and it had startled her. She just laughed a bit after wards, and nodded. "Well, If Star doesn't punich you, then no one around here will. She said, letting him know that she wouldn't either. She nodded at the last part about getting punished. "Can I let you in on a little secret?" She asked, leaning in. "If you ever get in trouble and want out, just do somehting really cute and Star wont punish you any more." She said with a grin, standing back up straight. "She's a sap for cute things like you." She said and as she said 'you' she poked his nose lightly.

He gave a soft mewl when she poked his nose, shaking his head a bit at the sudden feeling. He nodded softly, understanding a bit, but not really. He tilted his head softly,"Well... she also taught me other things as well..." he said as he put on a thinking face, trying to act intellegent, but only ending up looking cute,"Like if you use your mouth, it's called oral sex." he said with a smile,"Mistress says I'm really good at that..." he said as he looked proud again.

She smirked at his reaction to the poke. He really was probably the most adorable thing she'd ever seen. She was a bit surprised that he looked so cute while trying to be intellegent. She wanted to just reach out and hug him and never let him go. She was even more surprised as he told her about oral. and thne said he was good at that. "Ahh... so that's why she claimed your mouth last night...." She mumbled to herself and then thought for a moment. "So you want to see if I know more than mistress? Or do you want me to show you a few more things?" She said, really asking if he wanted to talk or to do. Either was fine with her.

He smiled as she spoke to him, thinking for a bit,"Well... mistress and I would do both." he said as he purred a bit,"The best way to learn is by doing both... since you get to learn it, then practice it." he said as he moved, stretching slightly and scratching the back of his ear a bit before returning to all fours, stretching catlike this time.

Melinda couldn't help but smile as he spoke. Amazingly as cute as he was, he was fairly smart too. "Mmk, that's a good wy to put it." She said, patting his head between stretches. "So, shall we go to the guest room and learn new thing?" SHe asked, smiling as she did. She had never taught anyone about sex before, it was going to be interesting. She looked at him for a moment. "And you don't have to call me mistress, Dear, Yu can call me Melinda or Mel if you prefer.

He thought about it for a second before looking up at her,"C-can I call you onee-chan?" he asked, tilting his head, it was the only thing he could really think up at the time. He was still excited and moved, looking to the guest room a bit anxious, really wanting to learn what she knew. He mewled cutely, smiling a bit and letting his fangs poke out a bit as he waited to see what she would say.

She smiled as he asked that. "Yes, You may." She said, patting his head, but her hand lingered for a moment, going over and petting his ears. They were so soft! She smiled and took his hand, walking off to the guest room. She smiled, excited to teach him the things she knew. She knew Star kne more than she did, she just wasn't sure if she had taught him it all yet. She would soon find out though.

He purred softly as she pet him, giving a soft, but noticable, shiver as she did. His ears where one of his most sensitive spots. When she led him by the hand he moved a bit eagerly, moving and clinging a bit close to her and purring, very excited about what she was going to teach him. He couldn't help but move, nibbling softly on her shoulder as they moved into the room.

Mel gasped as he nibbled on her shoulder. That was one of her sensative spots, though only if it was bitten or scratched. They soon entered the guest room, not quite sure what do first. She closed the door and decided that getting undressed was the best thing first. So she did, throwing her clothes into a pile in the corner. She enjoyed being naked, though only if no one was around. She was a bit nerveous now though. "So, which would you like to learn first? Doggy style or 69?" She asked, wondering if Star had taught him either of those before.

He heard her gasp and he smiled, moving and sitting on the bed he listened to her,"Uh... I... I dunno... onee-chan..." he said as he laid on the bed,"What are they?" he asked, showing that he didn't know what either of them where. He didn't know any names, but he figured he'd probably done one of them before, but he wasn't exactly sure. He was glad though, cause he knew that either way, she was going to teach him something fun.

She thought about it a moment, and decided to explain them first. "Ok, So Doggy style is when the female in on her hands and knees and the guy is having sex with her from behind, either in her pussy or in her ass. And 69 is where the either partner is on top and your facing opposite directions and giving eachother oral sex at the same time." She said, wondering if she would have to pick or if he would pick one. She just smiled at him, leting him take his tme with thinking about them.

He tilted his head a bit as she explained it to him,"S-so doggy... is just like, regular, only a bit different...?" he said, looking at her. He bit his lip softly, hearing what 69 was, and he was a bit curious as to how that one felt, but the first one was more interesting,"That... first one... I think, would be more interesting to try... onee-chan..." he said with a soft blush on his face.

Melinda nodded as he he asked about doggystyle. He looked so cute as he thought about it. If he wanted to she was sure they could try both. She didn't think Star would come home during them. She blushed as he said onee-chan it was just so cute. "Mmk, we can do that one." She said with a slight smirk. She crawled onto the center of the large bed, getting on her hands and knees.

He moved with her and saw her on the bed, noticing the potition a bit but not saying anything. He moved gently and sat near her, blushing a bit cutely as he waited for instructions. He bit his lip, purring gently and cutely as he started to grow aroused, showing it from just the thoughts running through his mind.

Melinda couldn't help but laugh a bit as he just sat down beside her. She could tell he was getting aroused and smiled at it. "Ok, so you have to get behind me and and stick your dick either there or there." She said and with each 'there' she pointed to eith her vagina or her asshole. She would let him pick which one and then he would tell him a secret about Star after he did.

He nodded and moved behind her. He leaned over her and let his shaft rub at her a bit, mewling and purring gently as he did so. She had said he could decide, but he wasn't sure which one he would choose, unsure really which she would like better. He leaned over and kissed at her back along her spine gently before kissing at her neck.

Melinda shivered as he rubed himself against her. If felt quite nice. She smiled, looking back at him. "You want to know a secret about Star?" She asked, knowing he probably would. She met out a small moan as he kissed up her back. It felt surprisingly good.

Back
Top Bottom