Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aww... How cute!! (Ryu and Rainbows)

Tainted Rainbows

Supernova
He could almost smell how close she was to her end, and he moved silently away from her chest, slowly moving down and letting his tounge rub softly over her clit, his eyes looking up at her face to make sure this was okay. He could smell her scent, and it was intoxicating, he was almost unable to control the urges he was having right then, but his mind knew better than to do much without her permission.

She moaned a bit louder, enjoying all he was doing for her. She was amazed that he was this good at this but still so cute and innocent looking. As he moved down her body she could smile and nodded as he seemed to ask for permission. She moaned again, her breath shortened but she still spoke. "You can do whatever you like as long as you don't leave me." She said before adding "I promise."

He smiled softly as she spoke to him, moving and licking at her clit gently as his fingers slid gently in and out of her. He could feel the heat of her on his face as her scent grew stronger and stronger. He was purring loudly, vibrating her clit with his tounge as he watched her, enjoying the sounds and movements she was making because of him.

Star moaned, loving that he was doing this. The feeling of him licked at her clit just felt so amazing. She wiggled around a bit, the pleasure just so good. She had never had someone lick her like this, so for the first time it just felt so good. "Ah! Ryu! I-I'm gonna cum..." She said, moaning again then panted for a moment before she couldn't take it any more. She tensed up, her back arching and she yelled aloud. her hands gripped tightly the sheets beneath them and she threw her back, closing her eyes tightly. The pleasure washing through her body.

He smiled as she did, continuing just a bit as he watched her before slowly pulling away, licking his lips gently,"Mmmm..." he whispered gently as he looked upat her, waiting to see what she'd have him do next. He enjoyed her taste, wanting more but knowing better than to just dive right back in.

She calmed down a bit not knowing what to do next. She was still panting a bit but she sat up a bit, smirking. She leaned foward and quickly grabbed him, pulling him into a hug. She kissed the top of his head lovingly as she moved her hand up to begin petting his head, making sure not to hurt him. "Mmm... You're definitly my favorite." She said with a grin. She cuddled into him, "Did your last mistress ever let you have sex?" She asked, still a bit hot and bothered.

He looked up at her with a soft shake of his head,"N-no... j-just had me use... m-my mouth..." he whispered,"Or m-my fingers...." he said as he tilted his head softly, wondering what she was going to have him do next. He could still feel the heat rushing off of her, and it was very comforting. He never wanted to be away from her, and was glad he could make her feel so good.

"Aww... that's a shame... Would you like to try? It feels better than what I did for you earlier. Remember I'm giving you the choice, you don't have to if you don't want to." She smirked, hoping he would go for it but she didn't want to force him. She pet his head more, paying special attention to his ears, thinking most cats liked that so she thought he would as well. Her breathing slowly returned to normal and she cuddled a bit closer to him. He was just so cute she couldn't help but cuddle with him.

He moved softly, snuggling gently against her side as he purred, enjoying the petting,"Wh-whatever you wish..." he whispered to her, nuzzling her side softly and giving her skin a gentle kiss, just wanting to make sure she enjoyed her time with him. He looked up at her gently, a soft cute smile on his face as he waited.

Star smiled and continued to pet him. "Well If it was up to me I'd say we should just fall asleep like this." She said with a smile. "But I've already told you that you are aloud to do just about anything you like. I promise I wont get mad at you. Ever." She said ginuinely with a smile. She loved this little kitten and there was no way he could make her angry.

He continued to purr, nuzzling against her side softly,"I... want you to pick mistress..." he whispered, his eyes closing just a bit,"Anything... and I'll do it..." he said, kissing gently here and there, his ears gently flicking when she hit a particularly sensitive spot on them, causing hsi purring to get louder.

Star smiled and nodded. She kissed the top of his head. "Well then cuddling then sleep it is." She said, grinning a bit. She hoped that he would eventually learn that she would like to hear his opinions on things. But until then she was fine with making the decisions. She gently laid them back holding him close and petting his head continually, making sure to pay special attention to those sensative places.

He smiled and purred, nuzzling her softly as he closed his eyes, his ears flicking softly as she scratched them gently,"Hmmm..." he whispered softly, showing his enjoyment. He yawned cutely, snuggling close to her as he started to fall asleep, it coming easily because of her warmth and how tired he was from their playing.

Star smiled, blosing her eyes as he yawned cutly. She really liked this small kitten. He was so content with being told what to do. She kissed the top of his head. "I love you, Ryu." She whispered softly as he started to fall asleep. She did the same. She was quite glad she had found him and decided to buy him.

He had fallen asleep before she spoke, so he didn't hear her, but he nuzzled close, almost as if he heard her. He purred softly against her side, taking soft breaths as he enjoyed the warmth of them. He never wanted to be away from her, she made him happy and was glad that she was kind to him. All he wanted was a kind mistress and now he had one.

Star smiled as she started to drift off, after a few minutes she was out cold.

As the sun rose Star awoke, smiling at the cutie that was still next to her. She gently replaced herself with a pillow and got out of bed. The maids and such were already awake, so she told them to make a good breakfast that he would like. After she told them she went off to her room again, but went straight to the shower, stepping in after sheding the robe she wore. She smiled, closing her eyes and just let the water run down her body.

He purred softly as he slept, moving a bit when she did, but moved back as she replaced herself with a pillow. It took a bit, but eventually he woke, slowly yawning and looking around slightly to reaquantance himself with the area. He heard a shower and moved, slowly slipping into the bathroom, moving to the bathtub and peeking in, feeling the water hit his nose he gave a soft yelp and moved back, he didn't like water too much.

Star was in the middle of washing her hair as she heard a yelp. She jumped, turning quickly to see him backing up. She chuckled a bit. "Good morning, hun. How'd you sleep?" She asked as she rinsed her hair and then got out. she wrapped herself in a large towel and then kneeled down in front of him, making sure not to drip water on him.

He looked up at her with a soft shake,"I got cold..." he whispered as he gave a soft pout. He knew she had left him, and it didn't take long for the pillow to grow cold and him to realize that she was no longer there. He looked up at her, giving a soft smile as he let his tail rub gently over her leg.

She looked a bit sad, but leaned in and kissed the top of his head. "Well I wanted to make sure the servants were making a good breakfast for us before you got up. Plus I don't think you would want to take a shower with me." She said with a grin before standing up and holding out her hand for him to take. "How about we go get dressed and then eat?" She asked, hoping he would answer on his own, not say 'if you want to.' But even if he did she wouldn't be angry. He was too cute to get angry at in her eyes.

He moved to the edge of the tub, looking in,"What is this mistress?" he asked curiously. He'd never taken a bath, usually he was just put outside when it rained, so he was very curious as to what it was. He knew water was involved, but he was too curious, so he didn't mind too much.

She could help but giggle as he asked what the bath was. "It's a bathtub." She said. "You bathe in it." She added then walked over to the side of the tub. "You turn on the water and you fill up the tub then you wash in it. Or you can turn it on up here and it falls on you like rain. Either way you get clean, you just have to rub soap on yourself." She said. "Have you never bathed?" She asked, hoping he had. It would be sad if he hadn't.

He looked up at her,"I've been out in the rain..." he said with a soft look on his face that showed her he didn't like it,"But I've... n-never seen one of these..." he said, moving and getting inside, sniffing around a bit curiously. He moved to the nobs, sniffing them gently and giving them a soft lick, testing to try and figure out what they where before looking at her,"Does it hurt?" he asked.

She looked a bit saddened as he said he was out in the rain. "Well you'll have to take one with me next time." She said, hoping he'd be fine with that. She smiled softly, a bit amazed that he hadn't seen one before. She would think he would have at least gotten a glance at one point in time. She couldn't help but giggle a bit as he asked if it was hurt. "It doesn't hurt at all, in fact it feels very good." She said as she stifled another laugh. She didn't know why he licked the knob, but she was sure glad it was clean.

He moved softly to her,"C-can we take one now?" he asked, giving a soft cute face, showing that he really wanted to try it. He looked into her eyes, his ice blue ones looking very adorable as he put two hands on the edge of the tub, his ears flicking softly as he waited for her answer.

She smiled, thinking about it for a moment. "Ok, sure. Why not." She said with a grin. She leaned over, picking him up out of the tub and setting him back down beside it. "Ok, first we fill the tub." She said, leaning over again and turning one of the knobs and warm water started filling the tub. "Then we have to get undressed." She said, taking off the towel she had on. She waited for a moment, wondering if he needed help or anyhting like that.

Back
Top Bottom