Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aww... How cute!! (Ryu and Rainbows)

She bit her lip a bit harder as he went on to biting and nibbling her neck it felt quite nice. She opened her eyes to see his almost wanting to know something. "Oh right, and if you do it for long enough and hard and fast enough then we'll both orgasm and You'll probably cum." She said, wondering if he knew what that meant. "I don't think it feel any better doing it in the water though, it just makes a mess." She said, mainly thinking out loud.

He gulped softly and nodded, continuing. He let his tail move a bit, slowly hitting the drain so the water would slowly start to rush out as he continued, pushing faster into her with a soft mewl of pleasure, unsure how much longer he could last as he nibbled and kissed at her neck, feeling his body growing warmer and warmer with each thrust.

Star let out another moan, a bit louder than the last. She really was enjoying this. She noticed the water starting to drain and smiled. She figured he didn't really like the water all the much. She reached a hand up and began rubbing his slightly dam ears. He was just too cute as he did such a dirty thing. She moaned again, getting closer and her breathing getting shorter until she couldn't take it anymore. She moaned loudly, her back arching and her inner walls tightening around his member.

He purred and mewled happily as she pet his ears, continuing to push himself deep into her as he felt her tighten hard around him. He didn't know how much more he could take, his body warm and comfy as he thrust as deep as he could, tensing hard and shuddering as he came inside of her, filling her with his seed as he kissed her lips deeply.

She stayed fairly tight around him as he came in her. She kissed him back, just as deeply. She broke the kiss, "I really do love you." She whispered, then went back to kissing him, he was just so cute and she couldn't help but love him, expecially because of what he did for her. She smiled a bit into the kiss, adoring the feeling of him filling her.

He purred softly, the water rushing from beneath them as he snuggled close to her,"Th-that w-was... f-fun..." he whispered, slowly breaking the kiss and looking at her. he was glad that she was kind to him, he never wanted to be away from her, she was everything he'd ever wanted in a mistress.

Star smiled as he said it was fun. "Yes, it was. " She said, grinning as the water rushed from their sides. She sighed, pushing him gently off of her and getting out of the tub again. "Now we get out and dry off before we catch cold." She said, wrapping a towel around herself and holding one out for him to take.

He nodded softly as he moved, taking the towel and wrapping it around himself. He smiled gently as he moved, snuggling close to her,"I enjoyed that..." he whispered, purring softly as he waited to see what they would do next, hoping it would still be fun.

Star smiled, snuggling right back into him. "Hmm..." She hummed to herself, thinking of what to do next. She looked at him as he spoke. "I enjoyed it too." She said with a smile. Hugging him and walking out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. She looked around, then at her closet, grabbing a pair of dark jeans and a fairl tight t-shirt, completely different from what she wore when she bought him. She then moved over to a drawer, grabbing a bra and some panties before putting them on. She then paused looking back over to him. "You... don't have any other clothes do you?" She asked, almost automatically assuming he didn't.

He followed her with a smile, moving to the bed and watching as she dressed. When she turned he shook his head softly,"N-no... I don't..." he said softly as he looked down a bit,"M-mistress... d-do... do I have to wear clothes?" he asked, feeling really free right now without anything on.

Star raised her eyebrows at the question. "I suppose if you don't want to then you don't have to." She said, thinking about it, "But I'll still have to get you at lwast an outfit or two for when I have company over." She said, thinking aloud again. She pushed a button next to the door and a sevant ran in quickly. "Get some nice clothes for Ryu here and make sure they're comfy." She said. The servant nodded and then was off. She then turned back to him, walking over to him with her towel and drying his hair, making sure to be extra careful with his ears. "So what would you like to do today?" She asked, not quite sure what he liked doing or if he even knew what he liked doing.

As she dried him he purred softly, unable to help himself he began to nibble and swat at the towel, only half listening to her,"Anything..." he said softly as he caught the corner of the towel with his mouth, nibbling on it and letting the towel hang from his mouth cutely.

Star smiled as he started trying to play with the towel. She put her hand over her mouth, trying to stifle the laugh, but ended up laughing anyways. He was just so cute! She smirked, watching him. "Hold on..." She said, turning and walking over to her bedside table and grabbing soem string from a drawer. "Here you go." She said, dangling the string in front of him. She didn't do so to degrade him, but she thought he enjoyed it.

When she dangled the string infront of him his eyes just followed it for a moment before he gave a soft mewl, swatting at it with his hands before trying to bite at it. He purred cutely as he missed it time and again, not able to catch it for a while before he finally got the end in his mouth, smiling softly as he did, looking very cute and very rapable.

Star smiled while he played with the string. "You're just so cute!" She said, dropping the string and throwing her arms quickly around him, hugging him tightly to her. He was so cute, she just wanted to take him then and there. She smiled, picking him up and taking him over to the bed, laying him down and then laid down as well, snuggling into him.

He smiled softly as she snuggled into him, purring a bit as he snuggled back,"That was fun mistress..." he whispered, moving and licking softly at her neck,"What'll we do next?" he asked. He was so curious, she was teaching him so many different things, and he wanted to know everything she had to offer him.

Star continued to snuggle with him, he was so damned cute she didn't want to let go. She nodded as he said it was fun. She shivered a bit as he licked at her neck. "I'm not quite sure..." She said, wondering what she could come up with. Her mind was drawing a blank at the moment so she looked back at him. "Is there anything you would want to try?" She asked, hoping either to think of something herself or him want to do something.

He thought about it for a little bit, snuggling close to her,"Hmm... I... I dunno..." he whispered,"I... don't know many... of these things..." he said as he continued to kiss and nibble at her neck, enjoying just being so close to her. He let hsi hands move softly over her sides, purring softly as he tried to think of things to do.

Star smiled a bit, keeping him as close as he could get. She thought about it for a moment, "Well what sort of thing would you like to do? Like would you like to go outside or go into town, or stay inside?" She asked, trying to narrow down the options a bit. She shivered a bit as he kept kissing and nibbling at her neck. it felt so good to her.

He continued softly, teasing her neck here and there,"Hmmm... inside..." he said softly as his hands ghosted over her sides and down her hips a bit,"I don't... like being around too many people..." he whsipered as he nuzzled her skin gently, enjoying the warmth of her body against his.

Star smiled and nodded as he spoke. "Now lets see..." She said, thinking for a moment, a soft moan escaping her lips as he continued to kiss at her neck and touch her sides. "We could play videogames... or have sex... or watch a movie... or eat..." She said, just naming things off as she thought of them. She loved him being next to her, adding to her warmth.

He purred softly, continuing to kiss and nibble at her neck, moving softly over to her upper chest,"whatever you'd like... mistress..." he whispered, kissing gently at her collarbone as his hands continued to ghost over her sides a bit, slowly moving over her hips and then up under her shirt gently.

Star smiled, he seemed to always be fine with what she wanted. She shivered a bit more smirking a bit. "Well if you keep touching me like this then I'm going to want to have sex again." She said, kissing the top of his head. She reached up and began petting his head, rubbing his ears a bit.

He purred as she rubbed his ears, continuing softly, seeing as this was the only thing he really knew how to do to make her happy,"If that is what you wish..." he whispered softly in her ear,"Then so be it mistress..." hesaid, his voice very soft as his hands continued to ghost over her skin, his lips raining soft kisses on her skin.

Star smiled, closing her eyes but didn't stop rubbing his ears. That was the only way she knew how to make him happy and then it hit her. It was a ridiculously lame idea, but then they might find something else to do. "Hold on a moment." She said, grabbing his hand and holding them still. She sat up a bit and looked over at him. "I want to learn more about you and you should know about me at least a little." She said, looking him striaght in the eyes. She knew it might be boring, but she wanted to know what kinds of things he liked.

Back
Top Bottom