Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To The winner goes the spoils. (Shinka/Myself)

The silence was welcomed for Noella. She found the sounds of water soothing...mixed with her new pets breathing, it was certainly something she was falling in love with! Taking the rope attached to his collar she moved him to a different part of the bath. "The water is shallower here..." she said as he could clearly see it wasn't even waist high.

His eyes were caught lingering on her, the fabrics of heir sheer rope clung like a second skin thanks to the water. She was pleased to see he at least had some interest in her. It would have been a horrible thing to pick up a gay prince. Play-sessions would be boring!

"On your knees," she ordered, her voice soft as ever. It would be easier to wash his head here...he being so much taller than him. How she hated that little mishap of being a woman. She longed to be in her pretty heeled shoes. By the time they were finished he was smelling much better than before and looked a lot better. Even though he was still bruised and cut he was at least clean and smelling fresh!

The prince also found the sounds of the water smoothing, and even though there was the disruption of the princess scrubbing his flesh she wasn't touching the elf anywhere inapropriate he was able to live with it. He occasionally clanced up at her, her clothing hugged the very lines of her fomr, she as well have been wearing nothing. The female moved the prince to a different part of the bath, a more shallow one, he followed, reluctantly, wary of falling into the water and drowning, his hands were after all tied.

"Fine" He replied to her command, correcting himself so he was on his knees so she could wash his hair for him, and make sure he was smelling better and not like a battlefield and dirty road. When she finished he looked at her, he hoped at least that he could leave the bath and be dressed again. "Do you have new clothes for me? Or am I wearing my old ones?" He was actully curious, if she made him stay naked he he would be much more of a handful.

When she was finished she lead him out of the bath. Servants came forward with large fluffy towels. Allowing one of them to pull off her robe the other quickly wrapped her in a towel. Another pair of servants set about drying off Kel. "As if I'm going to put you back in those filthy things," she laughed. "And no, there is nothing for you to wear at the present time. Its not like we have many things here to cater to men," she reminded. She really so nothing wrong with keeping him the way he was...

After she was dried with a new robe donned on her body she beckoned him forward to follow.

The prince followed her out of the bath the servants ambushing them and quickly drying them off. Kel frowned as they dried him and then left him naked. Kel looked down "Well at least have me covered in a towel" He glared at the roman, rooting himself to the spot and maintaining his stand as she was dried. The male frowned and turned his head a bit, she had better be taking him somewhere where he could be dressed...

The prince followed her, for that time, naked and vulnerable "I hope you are taking me somewhere to be dressed" He growed "Or somewhere with no people"

Noella paused in the doorway of the bath, a little reluctant to leave the warm soothing room. The palace halls could be so drafty at times, especially right out of a warm bath and wearing next to nothing. Or in poor Kel's case, nothing at all.

Her eyes where narrowed only slightly as she looked back to him, there was no smile but she did not betray any anger or annoyance either. "That almost sounded like a demand, pet..." she accused before snatching up his make-do leash. She pulled him close, puling him downward toward her face. "I don't take kindly to being ordered around by my toys..." she warned him coolly. For that little remark and growl she changed her mind to their destination.

Kel grimaced as he was pulled in close to her though he didn't lose face, he looked her square in the eye, not failing his eye contact "It was a request" He said, this time calmly. He was cold in the hallway, and naked "Could you please give me a towel?" This time the elf asked politely "I am cold" The elf's ears were lowered he backed away a bit and shivered as she warned him, he was a prince, he was not quite used to his new station after all.

Kel shivered again , though he wasn't able to move his cuffed arms to warm himself. It was a bit more than drafty for the poor elf. He looked down at her, rising to his full height, which actually wasn't that much taller than her and tried to take a step away from her.

Noella's head tilted side ways only slightly as she judged his words and voice for sincerity. "You should be more careful to how you put words together. My patience is only so much. Do not worry, we'll go some place warm. Until then I'll be sure to keep your body nice and warm..." she replied with a sly grin. Her free hand slipping down to fondle him a little, knowing very well that even if he could keep a straight face the blood rushing through is body from excitement would still be there. "Should I hold you this the whole way, or do you think you can bare the cold a while longer?" she asked impishly.

the elf sighed with relief when the princess's wrath cooled a bit, in his state, he couldn't do anything, even use his glamour. he looked over at her when she said that she could keep him warm. Unfortunatly he found what she meant quickly as she reached in and fondled him. The elf blushed, but he certanly did not feel any warmer. He blushed again, hard "I would rather bear the cold" he said, shying away from her while banishing the tint from his cheeks.

Noella found amusement in those glowing cheeks, so much so that she drew his attention to them by resting her free hand against. "You feel warmer already. But if you insist..." she said removing her hand and turning to continue her walk down the hall. That guards that lined the walls every so many paces would keep a keen eye forward in attention to the passing heir...but as soon as she passed their eyes went to her charge in tow. Snickering behind bitten lips. Men were rare in the palace...most were servants and usually older and certainly none as good looking as this one. Oh to be royal!

The princess's destination what the south courtyard. The sun was very warm and there seemed to be a game going on between a few young teen boys. Several older women sat around watching them carefully. Noella walked up to them, they greeted her comfortable like a sister before eyeing the charge behind her. "They said her highness had one a noble victory...but we didn't think it gained any spoils were keeping..." one girls giggled behind a fan.

The elf could only blush harder when he felt the female's hand touch his cheek, he blushed like any other human, unfamiliar with someone else touching him there. He sis release a sigh of relief when she moved it though and followed her, keeping his gaze on the floor as he passed by the guards, his sensitive ears picking up the noises they made at his debasement. The prince closed his eyes, willing himself to wake up as if this was some kind of dream brought on by the stress, but it was not, when he opened his eyes again they were still in the hallway, still walking.

When the pair emerged into the courtyard the prince frowned, there was people here, multiple humans that were scattered around in small groups, he felt ever more vulnerable at the thought, blushing already when the princess lead him over to the older women and brought up conversation. Kel turned away from the womenm not bothering to look at them, they were likely nobles, as disgusting as the rest of them.

Noella beamed as she glanced back at her naked, bound prize. It was cute, how he tried to stand so proudly and look away as if nothing was amiss. How she knew he couldn't miss all those female eyes watching him so closely. He was certainly the most beautiful boy they'd ever seen! "Have you tried him out yet?" one girl asked in a blushing whisper. "He doesn't look like he could be that satisfying..." she muttered.

Noella said nothing, she continued only to smile as she pulled her boy closer. Her free hand slipped behind her and she raked her long tails up his sensitive length, giving the girls a proper look at him. It would have been nice to get him standing tall, but she didn't hold her breath.

Another girls eyes widen with shock. "Cici, are you blind?" she demanded pointing her closed fan at his manhood. "How much bigger do you think they come?"

When the Cici girl shrugged still not looking impressed another girl rolled her eyes. "Thats only because Cici is too stretched out and can't find satisfaction with anything smaller than a giant," she retorted, all the girls laughed. The Cici girl glared and stalked off.

The poor elf was exposed and vulnerable in front of all those people, and he didn't like it, it was humiliating. Kel's breaths were becoming uneven as he felt the women all staring at his body, their filthy vision violating him. He stood, looking casually to the side as if nothing was happening even as one of the females remarked about how unsatisfying he would be, asking his new... owner if she had 'tried him' the thought heated the elf's blush, not with embarrassment, but with rage. the blush tinted the elf's pale cheeks with a lovely color of dark pink, almost extending to his long ears, which flushed as well.

Kel was distracted from his thoughts when he was suddenly pulled closer to his captor, her hand reaching down to show the girls better his length, running her nails over him to give him a small zap of pleasure. The elf winced at the action, focusing his willpower to avoid becoming aroused by the situation he was in as the females all oggled him, commenting about his manhood and pointing at him.

This of course caused Kel to stare at the female, somewhat amused by her comment, but still infuriated by the lack of civility the humans had "May we go now?" Kel spoke, trying not to anger his captor as Cici stalked off. There was now way Kel found being displayed like this enjoyable, he wanted to go somewhere private even if it meant tolerating the princess.

The woman giggled. "It looks as if he's eager for you to try him out now, Princess..." one said.

Noella only smiled softly. "No, I think my poor pet is just a little shy to be around so many women. He's probably use to his women silent little dolls in the shadow of men." There was a hint of darkness in her voice but her smile remained. Finally, with a sigh she turned and drew a hand toward the door. "Very well, my pet...we will go back in. You look dry enough now. No wetting on my carpets..." she reminded him openly as she lead them back into the cool halls of the castle.

"Word should be getting to your father by now, word of your defeat and capture. What do you think he will do?" she asked taking her time in the long walk around the building...up the stairs and to the third story of the Residence Hall.

The elf remained out of eye contact, his face hot and flushing, he had never been quite that humiliaqted in his life.

It wasn't quite that he was unused to females being like that, it was that the females at home never stared at him with that hunger in their eyes. THe prince was visably offset by the princess's words, speaking to him of her prejudices. The young elf turned his head lightly to the side, frowning again, if he put up a fuss it would be likely his punishment would be far more severe, and he wanted to get away from the prying eyes of those women. When the princess began to lead him away he breathed a sigh of relief.

"If word gets to my father he will accept me as lost, though he never would believe you humans are barbaric enough to do something like this" The elves were proud creatures, and the prince held himself with dignity even when he was being lead around naked, his pride would be hard to bend, and harder to break. If the Elven king heard of the prince's debasement, shadow warriors, the most feared and elite elves would be sent to either kill him or retrieve him, at this point Kel would prefer an arrow in his throat. Chances were he would be abandoned though.

The prince flared a little bit, but tried to remain passive, he didn't wish to anger his captive this early. He followed silently, only making eye contaqct when speaking "We will see what happens"

The difference between these women and those...was here the prince had no status, where as at home he was something that probably almost forbidden. At least until HE came to you. Noella nodded as he spoke, she didn't seemed very surprised to hear this. It wasn't as if Kel was the heir or something. Oh, how she would just LOVE to get her hands on him!

Back at her room, it looked like a small apartment. A large open area gave way to a lounge by the fire place, a desk closest to the door and a table for eating. Off toward the back behind the door on the left was her bedroom almost as large as this very room. Another door just behind her desk was a servants room and in her bedroom there were two doors, one to a walk-in-closet and the second to a bathroom of sorts. Everything was done in elegant rich reds, accented in black. Red was obviously Noella's prized choice in color.

"There is a pair of pants laying on my bed..." she said undoing the chain to his collar and pointing out her room. "Go change," she order.

The prince followed the princess quietly, occasionally looking up at her, wondering what she was thinking as she lead him to her room. When they arrived he blinked, he wasn't shocked at all by the decor, He personally preferred a cool blue when it came to decor, a very clean color. The prince looked around the room, surveying the area and looking for possible methods of escape, it was cozy, even for royal quarters, the princess probably had a run of the entire castle.

Kel gave another sigh when she mentioned pants and unlocked the chain on his collar before pointing him to her bedroom. The elf nodded, his silver hair displacing itself when he did, even though it was still damp. The prince stepped away from the woman and opened the door to her room, walking over to the large bed and searching for the pair of pants, when he found them he blinked, of course the pants were also red but they looked comfortable at least. the prince slid the pants on and looked around the room, turning on his heel before walking back to the door.

He wasn't nude any more, that was good enough for him, he still didn't like the idea of being half naked in a place like this. "There" He spoke when he stepped through the door "That is better, thank you"

Noella sat on a long ottoman chair was she waited for her pet to finish and come back. A shirt would be difficult with his hands still bound. They would stay that way until he earned her trust. It was the only way she could lock his magic until their own mages finished his collar.

The princess would have preferred him black, making a nice contrast to his lovely light skin. But she knew why her servants chose red...to visibly signify that he was HERS. "Certainly not an improvement...but if it will make you more tolerable I can deal with them," she said softly beckoning him over to where she sat lounged. She was lounged on her side, her feet up and taking the whole length of the space, he could only sit on the floor beside her.

Kel peeked into the room and frowned when he spotted the princess lounged leisurely in a chair, commenting on his choice to clothe himself, of course it wasn't an improvement to her, but to him it was worlds better. Kel opened his mouth to speak but didn't say anything, it had been difficult to put on the pants with his hands bound like they were, but he had managed it somehow, he was not pleased with the red color at all.

When the princess beckoned to him he approached her "Fine then" He wouldn't complain as much now at least since he had something to cover himself with. The prince stepped over to her and sat down on the floor next to her, it was nice to sit down but he would have preferred a cushioned surface. Kel crossed his legs on the floor, leaning on his hands behind his back. Kel looked up at the princess, a bit clueless as to what she wanted.

Noella rested her head on move of her hands, propped on the arm by her elbow. "I'm impressed. You must be very flexible to have managed this task without your hands. Maybe there won't be any use of them...we can just keep them that way or remove them," she mused with a grin.

"I'm also impressed by your courage...to continue living even after being captured. I must say, the thought of strange men's hands all over me if our roles were reversed. I would have killed myself right off," she admitted freely. "How long will you stay this young?" she asked, changing topics with ease. "What is your rate of aging compared to humans?"

The prince looked up at the woman when she mentioned removing his hands and shook his hands "That wouldn't work at all" He said, his tone low "You don't know what an elf's hands can do after all, ever hear of our massages?" He teased her with a smirk, resting on his hands "I am afraid I would be quite useless without them" His look turned defiant, listening to her next statement His ears moved a bit, casting a look up at her , he did not answer though, instead he simply frowned, he hated the thought of her touching him, but he was too proud to admit it "I am not afraid to die either"

The princess quickly changed her topic, bringing up the subject of his age "I will stay young long after you are dead, I am only seventy now and my father is older than some of your ancestors, yet he looks younger than most humans do in their prime, I will be young long after you wither and die like all your race is fated to, once we reach maturity we pretty much stop aging" It gave him much satisfaction to know this, though he kept his words as calm as he could.

Noella loved his expressions, they were so few as he always kept his demeanor so closed and cool. "Massages, huh? I don't think I'm quite dull enough to allow those hands to wonder over me so carelessly," she replied back with a light smile. Oh, that would certainly be something she'd love to have from her pet. But this one was more likely to strangle her or break something. She would not deny his strength, which outnumbered her own five times greater than any normal man no doubt.

The topic of age amused her greatly. She slipped a finger into his collar and pulled him close to her. Leaning forward slightly she meant him half way and gently rested her lips on his, curious to his taste. She didn't really kiss him but she did force him into a little pressure before letting him go. "What a lovely heirloom you shall make for my daughter...and her daughter and so forth..." she mused.

Kel blinked, his teasing failed. "Yes, elves are very dexterous, why do you think we make such good archers" He could easily break her neck if he got his hands free, but he had to get her to trust him first if he was going to do something, it would result in his death, but it would be worth it, and as he said, he wasn't afraid to die, at least until he got free or had his revenge.

The prince prepared to speak again but he was cut off by a slender finger hooking into his collar, pulling him to her before resting her lips on his, that broke his cool. Pretty silver eyes widened with shock as a little pressure was added to the light kiss, it was enough to shut him up and shock him, especially since if it was a kiss, it was his first. The princess then spoke words to him that again broke his composure, upon being told what good heirloom he would be his right brow twitched and his eyes narrowed "If you ever have children" he frowned, he had no idea how marriage worked in this kingdom, but in his own it was permanent in more than one way, souls were bonded in a union.

He hadn't thought of that, being passed from mother to daughter like a piece of expensive jewelery, it was an unpleasant thought.

Noella found this new expression of shock very intriguing. It had hardly been a kiss...but if that was the reaction she was going to get she would certainly be kissing him for real very soon. She just wanted a taste for now, if he was even worth her time to speak to. His lips were very pleasing, soft and perfect...as close as to immortal as you could get.

The princess allowed him to return to his own space as her smile widened. "I am to be queen of this kingdom, I have a duty to bear it an heiress..." she reminded him firmly. Women of high-ranking status did not marry, nor did women in military positions. Hmm, what a thought to have the child of the enemy kingdom! But at the moment children were the least of her thoughts. "It had not crossed your mind before hand?" he asked curiously. "Did you think that if you could wait long enough you would be free with my aging body?" she laughed.

"I know that much" It was always the duty of a queen to bear heirs, the king certainly couldn't do it. The prince frowned, moving away from her a bit as she mocked him "Yes actually, how long did you intend to keep me?" He could easily escape when she became old and fragile, even if she kept his hands bound like this "But even if I don't I get the satisfaction of being able to watch you wither and die, I have eternity, and my training has tought me patience"

He was his father's favorite son, he might not have even had to wait that long before his comrades, shadow warriors, were able to sneak in and free him, the prince was a magic user, and a warrior, even though he was the youngest of his brothers. Kel cast another look at the princess "Have any more burning questions?" He asked, his tone returning to normal and his face relaxing, he was still ruffled, that much was obvious, he didn't like the idea of being in captivity for so long.

Noella smiled softly, her eyes laughing. "I will keep you as long as you amuse me. If you are still breathing when the time comes I will gift you to my daughter when she comes of age," the princess informed the prince. By the time was old and frail he would have a new mistress. By then the princess would only be in her forties at best. Half way through her life...hardly anything to underestimate. Covering a light yawn she rolled up her eyes and thought a moment. "No...not at this second," she replied simply.

Back
Top Bottom