Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To The winner goes the spoils. (Shinka/Myself)

Midnight

Supernova
The last thing Kelidan remembered was the battle going sour. The human forces were approaching rapidly on horseback, using a blitzing technique that they had never once before used in the war against the Elven kingdom that it once shared it's borders. The elven prince was participating in that battle as a general, a mere child at the age of seventy five he had a young body, but his age was offset of his skill as a warrior, his skill as a commander, and his skill with a bow. The humans had broke the elven ranks, and despite the arrows raining down on their forces had managed to breach all the way intop the heart of the elven encampment.

The young elf had been prepared for this, though it was a last case scenario, when the enemy soldiers kicked down his door he drew his shortswords and gave the orders to flee. His forces would retreat and he would die in battle, a sacrifice to the greater elven victory, he did not however die. As the human warrior smashed the beautiful young prince in the back of the head.

The prince awoke while being dragged slowly down a long hallway, he had been kept in a cage for the long trip back. The soldiers on either side of him were both female, and human, his Arms were also shackled. The prince was a captured beauty, his elven blood enhancing his attractiveness greatly. He had long silver hair, parted at the bangs to frame his handsome face and wrapped into a tail behind his head. His athletic form was still draped in the royal robing that he had been apprehended in, though a bit dirty and beaten up due to the brutality of some of the soldiers.

Kel had heard of the hostility that humans had towards elves, and he somehow knew he wasn't going to be treated well, he was a prisoner of war after all, and the humans were a barbaric race. The young prince lifted his silvery eyes as he was dragged. He couldn't help but wonder where he was going, though he knew eventually, he was being taken to the queen of this human city. Kel 's body was aching and bruised, but somehow he knew it was going to get worse. The elf provided no resistance as he was dragged into the throne room.

This was indeed a very important victory for humans of any kind. Elves with their skills and magic were not easily conquered. In fact one could count on a single hand how many times a kingdom fell to the hands of humans. But these kingdom of humans where no ordinary kingdom…70% of its military was made up of women. Very fast, quick-minded, agile women. Every high-ranking position belonged to a woman, the men never got higher than captains, perhaps generals if truly liked.

The streets were crowded to celebrate the victory on capturing half the Elvin land. At the moment there was a standstill. The queen was arranging a meeting with the king, willing to accept his surrender. She did, after all, hold the man’s son in her lands. Indeed, the Elvin army called a truce the night their prince’s boarder fell. Today she would be welcoming this young man to her kingdom, tonight they would hold a banquet of sorts in his honor.

In the throne room, where the women, elite guards of the queen, took the young man, sat the Queen of LaStell. To her right in a smaller, modest in comparison to her mothers, but still very grand chair sat the first born daughter…to her left her son. Males could not inherit the throne in LaStell. The queen was still beautiful for her older years, her smiled was soft but proud as she beckoned the trio forward. “Welcome, young prince…” she mocked with a light bow of her head. Indeed he might have lived longer on this earth than she, she was still by far his elder.

The young woman beside her, a spitting image of her mother only twenty years young and far more beautiful sat with piercing violet-red eyes. Her completion was naturally dark, never exposed to the sun very long, her hair a rich coal black that trailed down the length of her back. She wore an almost sardonic smile as she watched the beautiful but filthy creature before them.

These humans were the first to make any real leeway into the grand elven kingdom, but even if the lands gave way to a human invasion force, like Kel's lands did, the remaining elves would turn guerrilla, and things would get steadily worse for the invaders. The elven heartlands were impenetrable, even though the border fell to the humans, there was more than one border. The young prince snarled as he was dragged into the human's throne room. He still held nothing but hostility for the human rulers.

Kel knew the war would be forced to a truce, not a surrender, the ancient and powerful elven kingdom had rooted itself so deeply in the forest, the humans would spend the next hundred years trying to get in, unfortunately, this defeat was pushing the elves back into those forests. The prince looked up at the royal family, though on his knees he held his chin high and made eye contact with the woman. His eyes practically spelled out his loathing "Thank you for so kindly showing me your lovely home" the prince replied to her comment with an equally snide remark.

This human kingdom was ruled by women when Kel's kingdom was ruled by males. Kel did not do anything rude, he simply stared, he would be held here until he died, he was not the only prince of the elven kingdom, and he was also the youngest. He was disposable. The prince's silver hair fell almost awkwardly to one side, showing one of his long pointy ears as he stared at the queen, ignoring the silence that took place. immediately after he was welcomed. The prince held the grace he had before the battle even though he had been beaten and dragged back to the castle on his knees, needless to say the female warriors were not so kind to him on the trip back, his entire body ached.

At the queen's side was a young princess, the heir to the throne. she was attractive for a human. but still Kel would never admit that. His silver eyes locked on her form Kel sat there, the humans were hosting a banquet over their victory in a major battle like they were actually winning the war.

The prince resisted saying anything that would get him killed seething "What do you want with me" He growled "My father won't give in just because you hold me hostage.

The princess caught the male’s eyes, her body tingled with excitement. He was certainly a pretty one! His words however caused her to laugh soundlessly behind a hand so not to get scolded by her mother. Her younger brother sat looking still and bored.

Queen Neesel was by far a cruel woman but she did allow her girls to have their fun especially when it came to arrogant men of any race. To her own people was a certainly a just rule…but being one of the only nations ruled by a supposedly lesser dominate sex; she had to be very strict and harsh with enemies and neighbors.

“Indeed, young prince, I never would expect him to. However…that doesn’t mean you won’t be of value to our kingdom in the ways of political warfare,” she smiled. Defeating the Elvens was probably impossible…but this major battle victory wasn’t so much celebrated for its face-value. It was a warning to all the other nations ruled by men that tried their hand at nipping her borders…to be wary and never underestimate her girls, for she did something they could not and her proof was now on his knees before her. “I certainly look forward to chatting with your father and deciding a proper use for you…” she finished.

“You need not worry, I don’t plan on allowing you to rot away your youth in our dungeons. I think you’ll be a befitting gift to our kingdom’s future…” she said hold out a hand that was nothing short of graceful as it indicated the young woman beside her.

The prince frowned when he noticed the princess laughing , the queen remained unphazed by the comment. The young elf pulled against his bonds again trying to free himself, not even wondering how he would actually get free, under the prying eyes of both royals the elf tried to wrest the cuffs off his wrists behind his back. This was had been almost entirely pointless, but now it seemed the humes had managed to take the territory that they actually could take, any human that would enter the forest would be killed in a matter of minutes by elven rangers, the most feared soldiers on the elven side, they could nail a target from hundreds of meters away with their longbows, it was one great advantage the elves had, even though the humans had their numbers.

The prince once again glanced at the princess, listening to the queen speak, he was useless in political warfare, yes, his father wouldn't trade him for the lands, even though he loved him deadly, he was not that important, but rather than bemoaning his fate the elf was already thinking of ways to escape. "My father won't appear in person" that would be stupid of him, the elven king never left the citadel, the capital city of the elven kingdom, he was however a powerful magus, if she did speak with him, it would be over a distance. "So when you have your chat don't get any ideas."

The next thing that left the queen's lips made the elve's eyes widen and his ears drop "What?!" He attempted to pull his wrist out of the manacle "Even if you did leave me in a dungeon my youth will still last longer than your lifetime" Elves, such vain creatures. He was a trophy now appearantly. The elf looked at the princess, taking in everything he could about her. "What do you mean a gift?"

Silver hair had fallen over the elve's eyes again, though he blew it back out of the way, he was a battered beauty, though far from broken, his dignity would not fail to these filthy vermin any time soon.

The queen laughed. “Dear child, your age may precede those of all of us here but you are still as naive as a newborn human…” She shook her head in light disappointment. “As if a leader would be so foolish to leave the safety of their palaces…” she never planned to meet his father personally, she would even dream of setting foot outside the guarded walls of her own palace!

The prince beside the queen stifled a yawn before his mother started again. “There is more to be gained by your presence here than just lands, dear prince. But if it pleases you any to know, it is not your forests that we are after…anymore than that I’m afraid is useless information to be given out freely to a mere pet.” With this she glanced to her daughter who now stood from her chair.

The elf prince’s words amused her; it was clear as day across her face as she approached him. Her lips were a red as blood as they parted in a brief smile, she stood close to him but not so near that any physical contact could be made. “That little raid on your borders was my doing…” her voice was musical, underlined with a hint of cold laughter. “Pleased, her majesty granted me whatever I wished as reward…” she continued in explanation. “I picked you…” a dark, delicate finger, perfectly manicured nailed finger, reached out and lightly tapped his nose as she spoke.

The queen for the most spoke the truth, the elven prince was far more naive than any of his brothers or sisters, yet his military achievements were enough to get him a spot on the front lines. The willing youngest son had wholeheartedly agreed to the placement, and he fit in well, despite being half a century younger than some soldiers.

The prince growled when the queen aqddressed him again, he was not pleased with her wording, even if the humans wanted to they could not take the vast forests, the elves couldn't even be burned out, the trees resisted flames and axes alike. "I will not be held like some trophy" the prince snapped, getting angry. The prince's rage cooled only slightly when the princess strode across the room getting up close to the young elf before telling him that she was behind the invasion, behind the soldiers storming the barracades and villages that the elves had worked so hard to build.

The prince's eyes widened slightly, she was a child, a little older than him physically but still nearly a fourth as old as he really was. "Why would you attack a border to land we gave you humans? the elves have done no harm to you." the elf refused to believe that the princess might have launched the attack just to capture him. The prince attempted to turn his wrist, but that only granted pain from the tight binding, magic was impossible with bound hands. "Why would you pick me as a reward?" He looked up at the princess, his eyes defiant, he had so many questions."

In a way he was grateful to the princess, he would have been killed in battle if she hadn't ordered her women to take him prisoner, then again, he still felt that strange feeling deep inside him, an uneasyness she braught on.

The queen didn’t seem the least bit concerned by the prince’s reactions. Noella was very pleased to see the look of surprise on the prince’s face when he found out it was her that he fought a few days ago. He had certainly given her some trouble; she lost a lot of her good fighters in the beginning. But, the more she looked upon him the more she decided he was worth it.

“Don’t play so innocent,” she replied, a slight hint of coldness behind her voice. Her eyes changes slightly, too…becoming slightly darker shade of red. “You arrogant men have been encroaching on our lands for the past ten years, thinking that because we are just women we’ll be easy to defeat…” she continued. Ten years ago she was only eight years old. “An alliance was sent and your father refused it rudely. Although there was hated passion in her voice she remained very calm. A true royal…a true lady. It hasn’t easy to keep this composure, something required of her in public eyes. The last would just have to wait.

The princess looked up to the guards. “My new pet seems to talk much too freely. Please see to fixing that.” Before she could even finish with her commands one of the guards was slipping a knotted cloth between the prince’s lips. Silencing him of his questions until later. “Take him to the private bath…I will see to his cleaning,” she informed the women before turning around. There wasn’t even a second glance given to her pet, rendering him unimportant at the moment. Instead she walked back to her mother and thanked in her in a loving manner of a daughter for her new toy.

The prince was getting angry, though he didn't need to hold his composure, he was after all on his knees in chains, that was compromised as soon as he was taken. "We men?" He spoke in a hushed tone, his lip raising in disgust, this obviously wasn't a racist thing, or a borders thing. The prince frowned in his position, the princess speaking to him barely managing to keep her composure. His father had his reasons for denying the alliance, he could only guess what they were, likely because the elves were far too proud to give help.

Before the young prince could protest again the princess spoke to her guards, who tied a gag around his lips, the cloth cutting off his words, though it didn't stop a muffled shout, likely the prince trying to retort. The young male looked up at the princess again, eyes still defiant as ever. The young elf bristled at the mention of taking him to a private bath that she would oversee, he did not like the sound of this at all. Oh he already hated being called a pet.

A guard approached Kel from behind, two of them, each female warrior grabbing him by the arm and lifting him roughly to his feet. The elf growled something as he was picked up but the gag muffled it. The females lifted the elf to his feet and began to pull him away from the princess and the queen. The guards took him away dragging him down a long hallway and then up stairs into a well decorated room with a large tub. The male looked at each of the female, blushing a bit as they snickered, reaching for the hem of his shirt and letting his arms go. The elf tried to protest, forgetting about the gag, but the women moved fast. They grabbed his arms when they uncuffed him and roughly forced his arms up before depriving him of his shirt, tearing it off his body hard enough to get a pained yelp from the elf before they moved in on his lower layers, his chainmail then his underrshirt, they then removed his pants, leaving the elf vulnerable in the eyes of the warrior.

The elf had a great body, trained and athletic, yet at the same time wonderfully graceful like all elves were. The prince frowned, but he made no attempt to cover himself before the guards seized him again, why cover what he was proud of.

Indeed it was race or land thing…it was gender! Noella ignored her new pet as he was forcfully drug from grand room and to her family’s private bath. It was an indoor spa, a pool-sized room that was being fed by a natural spring. The temperature was always perfect, plants around the room created a very soothing atmosphere as did the salts that were mixed into the watter, giving a murky color and fresh cut flowers that floated on top of the water.

Noella returned to her rooms to change. She would never allow anyone to see her naked…at least so soon in their quaint new relationship. But that didn’t mean she was shy, what she wore was a sheer long robe that tied at the waist. The fabric clung to ever perfect curve of her womanly body. It left just enough to the imagination but certainly didn’t cover enough to be considered anything decent save for bathing in.

Her pet was waiting for her. The guards removed him of all his clothing, rebinding his hands behind him. They left him standing, tethered opposite the door in the misty room. A simple leather collar around his neck and tied to the wall. It was here she found him, a light smile on her lips as she approached. Her eyes never faltered from his own, acting as if he had nothing showing. It was so much more fun to ignore at first, as if he were worthless in his most prideful area. “I do hope my girls were not too rough with you,” she purred softly as she ran a hand down his cheek. In doing so she pulled down the gag in his mouth.

The prince did not like the looks the two guards were giving him, he had been dropped far below their status already. As they affixed a leather collar to him. The young elf growled loudly through the gag when the collar was fastened to his neck, he would have both of their heads mounted on his wall if his father decided to come for him with his forces. The young elf diverted his attention towards the pool of water in the room, it looked fresh and was scented, it looked like it would actually be fasirly relaxing despite the circumstances.

Then the princess entered the women stopped leering at his body and turned away. The prince grumbled loudly under the gag when the female entered the room. He was naked, but he acted as if he was fully clothed, holding himself proud, he had nothing to be ashamed of even though he was naked. She approached him, removing the gag for him so he could speak. He was thankful she did not leer like the guards did, instead keeping eye contact, he did the same, not even eying over her body, using her strategy against her.

"No, they were perfectly gentle" Kel spat the words sarcastically, angrily. The female was within grabbing distance and he couldn't move. He wouldn't move at all, the collar kept him from tearing out through the door or even getting anywhere away from the bath. He knew that she wanted him bathed, though he had no idea why she had to be there. The prince looked at his captor, he sis not know what she had in plan for him.

Noella did not mind that his eyes did not wander over her. She was more than confident enough in her beauty not to be reassured by any man. Besides, how long could a man be tempted before looking? “I’ll be certain to praise them later for their kindness,” she continued his tease.

“You’ll have to forgive me, I would have taken you straight to your new room to relax. But I’m not accustomed to so much dirt on my floors,” she now gave him a glance over. A look that was sizing up the dirt and filth that caked his body. Reaching out she undid the tether to the wall and lead him with her toward the bath.

“I do insist that you be a good boy…” she informed glancing back over his shoulder. Everything about her, voice, movements, words, was clam and unrushed. “You’ll surly benefit from the bath, yes?”

Kel frowned at the princess, he maintained his gaze on her eyes, not wandering down before he turned around altogether. The female led him to the bath, unhitching him from the wall and moving him across the room, leading him to the bath. The male turning his head from the princess, he was too proud to give into her games, instead he looked at the bath as she lead him to it.

"That would have been preferable, though I would prefer to wash up" Elves hated filth, one of the reasons they weren't too keen on humans. The elf stepped into the bath. letting the reflreshing water take his foot. Then he lowered himself into the water. slipping in on his own will, he hated being dirty, and it mattered not that he was captured, he was still dirty, and had his own reasons to clean.

The male slipped into the water, managing it to get up to his lower chest before stopping "Leave me then, I will not try to flee, however I would like peace" (Tough luck XD ) The elf was beyond modesty, however he sis prefer to bathe alone, he was also still clueless as to the princess's real intentions for him

Noella was pleased to see the confidence and pride in his eyes. Human men had this too, but they were so much weaker and fragile. They didn’t last very long, at least not with her. Most submitted within the first few days, leaving the princess bored to tears. But this one showed some promise. She couldn’t wait to show him off later tonight at the party.

“If I left you now, how would you get clean?” she asked with a slight curious tilt of her head. “You can wade in the water for hours and that filth won’t come off without a good scrub. You should feel honored, royals tend not to do their own washing let alone wash another,” her voice mocking.

The princess walked into the water, her robe clinging to her form even more now, showing what lay under but still leaving that sheer red fabric between them. “Does my pet have a name? Or will I have to make one up for him?” she’d turned from him, leaving him alone in the water while she waded over to a floating bowl with scrubbies and soap.

That confidence and pride did not fail. the young elf fully believed he was better than her, he was after all an elf. The male kept his eyes averted from her body, not bothering to look at her. The prince was bound, he could not wash himself. He looked at the princess and growled softly, Technicalities. He allowed himself to sink lower, contemplating whether not to just dunk his head under the water and take a deep breath. It would be a painful way to die, but chances for escape looked fairly dour at the moment.

The elf looked at the princess when she mentioned that he wouldn't get clean unless he washed himself "Undo the bonds on my hands and I could easily do it myself" The prince snapped at the female. His irritation rather obvious at her comment. The prince grunted, it looked like he had no choice in the matter. When The princess followed him into the water he allowed himself to submerge a little, sinking to his neck in the pleasant water, trying to focus himself before he rose a little, his slim chest showing. The prince released a frustrated sigh, it looked like there was no way around it.

The elf turned slightly when the princess stated his name, once again calling him her pet and speaking to him in the third person. He growled softly and spoke "My name is Kel" He said, denying her the pleasure of his full name, she would just end up shortening it anyway, humans did that. The prince paused, scowling, he would get out of here, soon.

It was certainly a little disappointing to not have him look at her just once, although one would never be able to tell what she was thinking by her looking at her expressions alone. She was very well trained in the art of keeping her face emotionless. To think that her new pet wouldn't find her attractive...she predicted that this one would bore her much sooner than she'd originally hoped. She twirled the leash around her long index finger and led him further into the bath, enjoying every moment of her obvious control over him. "That is not an option," she chided softly. "If you wish to gain use of those hands you'll have to earn the right," Noella added.

A light scowl crossed her delicate brow as he answered her question with an unnecessary growl. Well, at least he answered...but it was not the answer she wanted. "I was under the impression that you where Prince Kelidan..." she replied coolly. "Did I by chance snatch up the wrong prince? It would certainly explain for the boring challenge and naive regards to politics," she retorted with a smirk. Indeed, humans did shorten names. She really didn't care what his name its...it would be rarely heard on her lips as she'd already had a steady supply of nicknames for him. "Now be a good boy, Kelidan, and turn around so that I might wash your back," she purred.

The male sighed when the female lead him further into the bath, he was beginning to have a hard time not looking down from her eyes when he spoke to her. He did find her attractive, but like her he was good at masking his emotions and arousal, he was after all an elf, not some poorly educated impatient human. "And how would I gain use of my hands?" The elf inquired, curious. The princess had total control over him at the moment, leading him over to her, he could be stubborn, but that would be useless at the moment, he had no choice in the matter.

The prince grimaced at the mention of his name, sighing "Perhaps you did?" The male smirked speaking no more of that matter, she obviously knew who he was, he was growing tuired of being coy, that, and he was just growing tired, a quick glance at her chest, more developed than any elf gave him away. The male turned his head away as he turned around moving towards her a bit so she could scrub his back "So be it" He spoke in a demoralized tone. She hadn't even bent him yet, though it was best to go with what she commanded until he was alone or with a guard, then he could make his escape.

the elf blushed, more from his plan backfiring than anything. \

"If you wish the use of your hands, pet, you'll have to earn my trust. Wish anything else of luxury you'll have to earn my favor," she said. Noella considered these acceptable and easily obeyed tasks. "How very upsetting to not answer your mistress thoroughly," she told as she brought the sponge to his shoulders. "I give you the simplest question and you answer me halfly," her voice sounded disappointed even though her eyes betrayed her amusement.

Humming softly she continued to cleanse him of the filth and dirt he'd managed to collect on his journey here. The oils had a calming effect on her as well...well, until it came time to scrub his front. She gave him a short command to turn back around to face him, finding he had a few inches over here. Usually, this was not a problem. Noella was on the short side, being a woman, but heels certainly corrected this. However, they were in the bath. Nevertheless...despite her shortness the princess's demeanor and such made her appear taller.

Her hand rubbed across his bare chest, eyes lifting slowly through her lashes to his face with a light playful grin. Slowly her hands started to make its way downward. So just how composed could elf men be?

The male grimaced at the prospect of having to earn the female's trust in order to be able to use his hands again. He needed to do that, to obey her for now so he could earn that vital freedom. The prince ignored her comments as she moved to sponge his shoulders. The prince did not reply as his eyes narrowed. He felt the sponge trailing over his shoulders, cleansing him of the dust that he had picked up whil ebeing dragged over the ground. The soldiers hand't cared much for his well-being as they dragged him, he was covered in bruises and had scrapes all over his back.

The male looked down, beinging himself to another place as she scrubbed him on his back, cleaning him where he would not be able to do himsfle in chains like he was. The male didn't move until she ordered him to turn and then began to clean his chest. He didn't care, but when her hands began to search downwards he looked up at her. He looked at her, keeping his composure until she reached his lap

The elf's eyes widened when the female reached that area between his legs "What are you going?" He asked, "That doesn't need to be cleaned." The young elf frowned, moving his legs that much closer together, he did not want this human touching him there.

Her eyes never left his, she was curious to his reactions and certainly wasn't disappointed. For the first time she got to see just how striking those eyes were up close after they snapped open from her touch. She held back her smirk, her hand unyielding from his obvious discomfort. "Be still," she commanded him. "That...." she allowed one of her perfectly manicured nail to trace over the length just a little to make her point, "is not your concern any longer. It belongs to me and if I see think it needs to be clean than it will be cleaned," she informed him warmly.

((Short...my apologies, I'm horribly sick >_<))

The prince grimaced as the female touched him, unyeilding to his command, she commanded him to be still, telling him that it now belonged to her, that he still belonged to her. The elf still shyed away from the female, reacting when she touched him where no other woman had erver touched him before. Even for an elf he was too young to be married, and his brothers were to be married off before him in any way. The male shyed away slightly "Don't tuch me there" he knew he couldn't stop her, he never had been touched there himself after all.

Even still the female held her composure while the elf's cracked. His member reacted to being touched against his will.

Noella was actually a little surprised by this reaction. "Why, your highness...you seem almost frightened," she grinned, mocking his former status. Her sponge was washing the inside of his thigh's now. He really didn't have much place to go, she had him back up against the wall of the bath now...if he tried to pull himself out it would only take a quick yank of his collar to put him back in. "Why...if I didn't know any better I would say that was the voice of...a virgin," her amusement was far to evident. "Is my pet a virgin?" she asked, her hand taking a firm grasp of his...of HER...member.

The elf Tried to back away frurther from the female, but found his back to a wall as she moved her hands along the inside of his thigh. He almost groled again when she brought up his former status again, he still did not like being degraded like that, he never would. The prince was wrenched out of his thoughts by the feeling of the princess reaching down and taking a firm grasp of his manhood. Prince kel's reaction was a mix of shock and pleasure. "I am a virgin" He said, squeezing his eyes shut when she took ahold of his stiffening manhood. He used every ounce of his wilpower not to become hard, and for the most part it worked "Yes, I am a virgin" He hoped that maybe she would hold off, but then again he did not what customs humans had for virgiity.

Noella looked pleased by his quick responses. She voiced her approval even, giving words of praise to her darling pet before releasing him of her hold. Indeed he responded very well, despite the fact he did hold himself back, he responded first. She rather liked the stubborn will...it made playing more fun. Human men were so boring, they came by just a simple glance toward a pretty woman. How pathetic. "You needn't worry, pet...we will fix that soon enough," she assured him. Again, Noella was hardly in any rush. Silently she continued to wash him thoroughly...no fun playing with a dirty pet after all.

The elf sighed in relief when the princess released her hold of his manhood, relaxing visably before casting another look at her, upon her features. The princess was beautiful, if not for a human, The elf looked down as she praised him, remaining silent. Elves were willful creatures, the same factor made them stubborn, not as much as dwarves, but then again, she wouldn't have fondled one of their kind, even humans have standards. Though her speech of fixing his virginity disturbed him. The elf did nothing, though he did look around, letting her watch him. He was still up against the wall. nowhere to go. The prince let her wach him, dunking his head for a second. His shimmering silver hair now wet, sticking to his shoulder "If you could" He asked.

Back
Top Bottom