Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Only Hope For Me Is You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She was way happier; always smiling and laughing, willing to come over and just talk. She was so reserved when he first came around.

He was loving his results already. All she needed was some basic human kindness. That and to have her brain fucked out, but that was just an added bonus.

"Ta da~!" She set his fries in front of him once they xame out, "I convinced them to sprinkle some extra cheese on there for you~"

She smiled brightly and nodded, "If you want anything, flag me down. Oh!" She gave a dramatic show, "I so totally forgot to take your card to start your tab! I'm such a silly goose~ those are on me~" She said and held out her hand for his card.

She prattled about her whole shift, making sure everyone was taken care of. He was so busy keeping an eye on her that he forgot the other, more important reason he was actually there.

Always so loud and obnoxious. At least he was still coming around. He really needed to take care if it soon, before Orchid started to get mad. Oh well. He was having fun with Lia.

He shrugged it off, and sent a quick text to Orchid confirming he was still on task and on target. Then, he easily wandered back to Lia.

She was chatting with a coworker while waiting on sime drinks, smiling like she didn't have a care in the world.

She would come and check on him every now and again, flirt a little and joke with him.
The end of her shift was coming up and she smiled as she came over.
"Any last drinks or food before I clock out?"

She did her final tasks and clocked out, saying goodbye to everyone before heading out alone as to not make their plans obvious to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom