Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Only Hope For Me Is You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She giggled and left him alone to his plotting; he was having too much fun with Lia, he had to wrap up his mission soon.

When Ty came to pick her up, she was still smiling. She had to keep up the act so Ty wouldn't suspect anything.

"Ok, sir," Lia moved over with his card and receipt for his closed tab, "I'm afraid it's my time to leave, here's everything back for ya." She smiled down at him gently.

"Of course. You're welcome to stay as long as you like, but last call is 1am." She reminded before waving gently, "Have a good night." She said and moved to leave, Ty watching like a hawk.

He casually waved back, tipping his drink to Ty. Ignorant fuck wouldn’t have her much longer.

With all the planning he did when he wasn't stalking her schedule, it sure did sneak up on him; Friday evening, he made his way to the bar and sat in his usual spot. Lia wore a lower cut bar shirt this time, probably because of their plans, and she smiled when she spotted him.

He smiled when he saw her, all of the painful night spent planning, all the residual stress melted away.

He tried not to stare at her chest too openly, but gave her a knowing grin. “If you’d be so kind.”

She cane back with his drink first and set some napkins and a fork down for when his fries came out, "Ty left this morning...didn't even say bye.." She said and laughed a bit, "Guess he was too excited to remember, huh?"

He made a distasteful noise. “Clearly..” he said. “I’m sure we’ll have just as much fun without him.”

Back
Top Bottom