Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Only Hope For Me Is You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

“I’ll break his fu-“ he stopped himself. “Sorry.. but.. like I said, I’m a phonecall away.. you could take my bed if you wanted, I’d sleep on the couch.. if you ever wanted to..”

She blushed darkly, "O-Oh, that's very kind of you...b-but he would just follow us or run us off the road...! I couldn't put you in harm's way...!"

“Something like that..” he said with a grin. He also neglected to tell her that he was armed.

"That's pretty cool. You look like you take really good care of your body." She said with a smile, "But, I promise...if I need you, I'll call..."

She hummed and sipped her water before checking her phone again. Her eyes grew sad and she turned off the screen; he briefly caught an image of Ty making out with another girl, "Anyway..." She muttered, setting her phone aside firmly.

Her whole body tingled when he held her, and for once in her life she felt safe. "Don't apologize for him..." She muttered, "But thank you.."

She relaxed and sat up a bit more so she was sitting over him in his lap, arms around his neck as she deepened the kiss.

He made a low noise that made her skull tingle as he draped his arms loosely around her waist.

She shivered and moaned softly, heating the kiss as she pressed more firmly against him. Why did this feel so good? They were just kissing.

She pulled away slightly, breathing a little heavy, "S-Sorry...I'm sorry, I don't know why I..." She was clearly embarrassed, but didn't move away from him.

Back
Top Bottom