Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secrets of Spruce University// OOC Plotting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, so that means that we have these characters currently:

Evalyn
Scarlett
Valerie
Leo
Tallulah
Vergil
Vesper
Alaula
Kahoni
Lilith
Elin

( and any side characters that we currently have from these players)

I will give it 1 more week to see if Benny and Rheya want to re-join. If not, we will continue with these characters and start with the trial. TGG has accepted the role of a lawyer, so she will likely be grilling characters. Probably a great time for some character-building, and flashbacks. etc. We will end the story with the murderer in cuffs and resolution :)

I am interested. I'm in all-day meetings for the next three weeks, and likely will be unable to post before then. My brain is fried already. πŸ₯²

I am interested. I'm in all-day meetings for the next three weeks, and likely will be unable to post before then. My brain is fried already. πŸ₯²
Totally understandable. We would love to have you back. I'm thinking that with the holiday season now upon us it's gonna be pretty slow in terms of posting in general -- which I'm fine with. I think if we have some who can post now. And then some later it will be fine for the flow since it's the trial instead

I have posted the first post for act 2. I think it would be a good idea to touch briefly on some happenings with characters and such. then once that is done we can launch back into that night.

Time: 18 months after the event of Josie's death-- Around Feb/March

I thought Josie was murdered just before the winter solstice (December 21) wouldn't 18 months (1 1/2 years) later be around the summer solstice (June 21) rather than early spring?

Also, what year is this? Was Josie murdered in December 2023 or in 2022?

Having done some research on Discord (basically browsing my conversation thread with Kassia) it seems that the murder happened in 2022. Please correct me if I am wrong though.

June works. Doesn't change my post too much.

I honestly didn't question it, I was like " okay noted, I'll change that" πŸ˜‚

Witnesses
Defendant
Trial notes
Vergil-At the party in close proximity; friends of Harj- knew of the details of their relationship.
Alaula-At the party in close proximity; friends with Leo- talked to Josie just hours before her death.
Kahoni-At the party in close proximity; friends with Leo
Madeline- While not in relation to Josie, Madeline was Evalyn's roommate and may know more information about Leo.
Corey- Hosted the party
Timothy- hosted the party with Corey
Chet- spoke to Josie on the night of the party.
Ryan- supposedly the last person to see Leo
Tallulah- While she did not witness anything after being brought home, Tallulah is Leo's friend and may know more about him.
Leo Wilson | Accused of The murder of Josie due to his leave from the party around the same time and un-named witness to his transformation.

The nature of her wounds was inductive to wolf scratches/bites.

Leo knew Josie on a friendship level, and it was suspected that he may have murdered her out of jealousy.

DNA evidence, while rudimentary for creatures, is new and rarely tested and links to a wolf's DNA. This means that Josie was murdered by either a werewolf or a wild wolf from the forest. Because the testing for this is so new, unable to determine which strain.

• Alicia Morgan was not at the party and, therefore, is not a witness.
  • Harj S. Khanna Is released due to rudimentary DNA evidence for creatures not linking his species to Josie's death.
  • Kimeya Neith was not charged as there is not enough evidence to link her to the death or knowledge of Josie.
  • Camilla is not charged. While she was Josie's teacher, she picked up Scarlett when she was texted, and the murder occurred when Camilla and Scarlett were on the road in the opposite way of the murder location.
  • Scarlett had passed out before the murder and was picked up by her aunt Camilla.
  • Evalyn is not charged as she was last seen with Vesper. In the opposite direction on the side of the road, security footage clocked the couple checking into a hotel before the murder, and no other movement was recorded the rest of the evening.
  • Valerie- While at the party, Valerie had not interacted with Josie or shared any classes with the student. Valerie also did not talk to Evalyn or Vergil to know of josie's relationship or Leo
  • Lilith-
    While at the party, Lilith had not interacted with Josie or shared any classes with the student. Lilith also did not talk to Evalyn or Vergil to know of josie's relationship or Leo.
    Elin-
    While at the party, Elin had not interacted with Josie or shared any classes with the student. Elin also did not talk to Evalyn or Vergil to know of josie's relationship or Leo

I comprised a chart of who will be a witness on the stand and who has been cleared for obvious reasons. If anyone has anything to add or mention, let me know. I just skimmed through posts. It's possible I may have missed something.

How's everyone doing, any questions about the notes I've put up?

Nothing about your notes, as far as I can think of right now. I am however curious regarding whether or not you have saved the posts after the house party? I wanted to check some details I wrote for Elin the morning after.

Nothing about your notes, as far as I can think of right now. I am however curious regarding whether or not you have saved the posts after the house party? I wanted to check some details I wrote for Elin the morning after.
I do have those posts still. I can send them to you after work :D

So looking at the suspect list, I kinda feel like maybe these characters should be the ones posting. The events have played out already, so really, it comes down to their accounts of the story. I am not too sure if new information for the rest of the characters would be needed.

For instance, I am not going to bring Evalyn or Scarlett back because the evidence remains that they did not have a hand in Josie's death. But I also am not interested in telling their story after the event.

But I could be wrong; what ideas do you have? Would you want to go into detail about how the murder affected their lives for the past 18 months, or do we want to focus solely on the trial?

Hello Everyone!

I have given it some thought; well, truly, I've reworked this in my head a bit and come to the conclusion that This RP is finished. We started with a fantastic cast and ended with it. I think that is okay, I am moving on from this story as I learn and grow with my writing and group organization, and I believe resurrecting something that is essentially finished just isn't the wisest thing to do. I want to leave the magic where it is. I appreciate every one of you who added something to this and I am so proud of what we have created here.

I hope this message finds everyone well, and I appreciate you all and your talent.

Kassia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom