Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secrets of Spruce University// OOC Plotting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anara

꒷꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒷
Banners(20).gif

Secrets of Spruce University will now plot on site. The reasoning is the lack of plotting on Discord.

I will also be opening this group up for additional prequel and side stories where I will not DM.

You can build onto the world and bring those elements into the main RP. Ooc conversation for those extra sections can occur where you see fit with your partner.​

So question for the the Sirens, is there a limit on what species of sea creature they can be? That is worded so weird and I can't find a better way to do it. Like could they be a shark siren, where they have the shark tail and dorsal fins, or if they are a lionfish siren they would have all the pretty frilly fins and such. I won't go crazy like octopus or something like that of course (even though there is some great octo-maid pics out there lol)

Also would it be too much clutter for me to post for each character in their own post? Or should I just stick with doin them all together? I'm fine either way.

You can post for each character, that's fine! I do that sometimes when I have inspiration for one but not the others

So question for the the Sirens, is there a limit on what species of sea creature they can be? That is worded so weird and I can't find a better way to do it. Like could they be a shark siren, where they have the shark tail and dorsal fins, or if they are a lionfish siren they would have all the pretty frilly fins and such. I won't go crazy like octopus or something like that of course (even though there is some great octo-maid pics out there lol)
I don't think we discussed this actually. I think when the story was first started everyone was just a typical siren with a standard tail style. But if you guys wanna get fancy with it, I don't see the harm in it

@Kosmik_Khaos @Rheya
Since we all play sirens, my idea was this:

I think there can 100% be different species/races of sirens! Tala is more typical looking as far as mermaids go. Her scales are silvery but iridescent, so they shine with all sorts of colors. I don't see why there could be shark sirens, lionfish sirens, even octopus sirens. I think that makes it super cool, and there could definitely be prejudices between difference kinds of sirens. More colorful sirens could even represent sirens who live among reefs, much like how the sealife there is also more colorful. Just ideas! Want to see what you guys think as well.

@Kosmik_Khaos the idea that Valaries grandpa pulled the most grandpa thing by handing her the news paper and apologizing with no context at all had me ded 😂 grandpa nooooo

Also , " teen wolf" 😂

@MsBloom loved the flashback, very foreboding >>

@Kosmik_Khaos @Rheya
Since we all play sirens, my idea was this:

I think there can 100% be different species/races of sirens! Tala is more typical looking as far as mermaids go. Her scales are silvery but iridescent, so they shine with all sorts of colors. I don't see why there could be shark sirens, lionfish sirens, even octopus sirens. I think that makes it super cool, and there could definitely be prejudices between difference kinds of sirens. More colorful sirens could even represent sirens who live among reefs, much like how the sealife there is also more colorful. Just ideas! Want to see what you guys think as well.
I love this! The fish I based Kahoni's traits on is a tropical reef fish so he has the bright colors neat designs.

@Kosmik_Khaos the idea that Valaries grandpa pulled the most grandpa thing by handing her the news paper and apologizing with no context at all had me ded 😂 grandpa nooooo

Also , " teen wolf" 😂

I figured you would like that. I was laughing as I wrote it. And I know that Grandpa Joe knows what he did.

Yeah I couldn't resist. Kahoni is a joker and Leo is his best friend. It had to happen.

Great posts everyone!

@Kassia I will write something this weekend for the Dean and your teacher, Ms. Luna, maybe even the Mayor, to discuss the recent murder and implications and so forth.

Great posts everyone!

@Kassia I will write something this weekend for the Dean and your teacher, Ms. Luna, maybe even the Mayor, to discuss the recent murder and implications and so forth.
Ooo okay! I'm excited about it.

Great post @ThatGeckoGirl I really love how Eva and Ves are developing, it's a very sweet and gentle relationship.

Also, I know for sure leo is gonna ask if he gets to ride in the police car. He'll bring is aviator sunglasses. It's gonna be like like an 80's movie. 😂
:cool:

Marvelous posts and everyone's account! I'm loving how each of the characters are developing and the little snippets of backstory we're getting in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom