Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secrets of Spruce University// OOC Plotting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that was greatness for sure! I'm looking forward to seeing how that pans out.

I'm thinking of either having him or Corey offer Elin a ride home. How would you feel about that @MsBloom

I'm thinking of either having him or Corey offer Elin a ride home. How would you feel about that @MsBloom

That was kind of my thinking too so, go for it, nothing like an awkwardly silent car ride to end a drunken one night stand. Or perhaps Timmy doesn't quite see it like that.

I won't go crazy like octopus or something like that of course (even though there is some great octo-maid pics out there lol)
Darn, there goes my Ursula reveal.

@Kosmik_Khaos @Rheya
Since we all play sirens, my idea was this:

I think there can 100% be different species/races of sirens! Tala is more typical looking as far as mermaids go. Her scales are silvery but iridescent, so they shine with all sorts of colors. I don't see why there could be shark sirens, lionfish sirens, even octopus sirens. I think that makes it super cool, and there could definitely be prejudices between difference kinds of sirens. More colorful sirens could even represent sirens who live among reefs, much like how the sealife there is also more colorful. Just ideas! Want to see what you guys think as well.
Agreed, I don't see why there couldn't be different types of sirens. I like the diversity it brings, especially among the siren families. Kimeya is more typical looking. I have her tail posted in her character sheet.

Late to the party, but amazing posts everyone! You're all so talented. ☺️

Things are still crazy at work, but I will get my post up by Friday for Maddy.

I am thinking I could post, but I want to check in on @Rheya and see how it's going and what the plan is :)

I am thinking I could post, but I want to check in on @Rheya and see how it's going and what the plan is :)
I can get my post up today, but I don't think it'll cause any story/continuity issues if you want to post too.

Sorry, it's been a week at work. I came home and passed out immediately.

I can get my post up today, but I don't think it'll cause any story/continuity issues if you want to post too.

Sorry, it's been a week at work. I came home and passed out immediately.
Okay! Sounds good to me. I'll likely post for Leo and Scarlette as well as for Camilla.
Probably do the same as I have been doing and make them separate posts. seems like it's easier to read.

Posting for Leo/ Eva tonight

Looking to see when I'll be available to post for camilla and scarlett.

I think a meetup would be great! Maybe somewhere more private, like someone's house/dorm room, if they're going to discuss the murder.

I think a meet up would be perfect. I agree with Rheya here, someone private would be best. Maybe they can meet up out at Grandpa Joe's. He would have the space, privacy and materials on hand for the Witches to practice rituals while discussing the murder and such. Grandpa Joe's home would be more on the edge of the town limits nearer the forest, not quite outside of it, but far enough away to not have to worry about the crowding of the beachside of town.

So. I'm next witch up right?

Should we sort of fast forward to them all meeting up to talk? Maybe at Scarlett's and Valerie's dorm room?

So what time, approximately should they meet up. Last text message in the group chat so far is 2:17 pm. Would 3 be too soon?

Also: @Kosmik_Khaos I assume that your next post will involve either Corey or Timmy taking Elin home. Should I wait for it before I post or just add it in as a narrative?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom