Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Fact About You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fact: Really doubts it will be all that good...but...really wants to see DragonBall Evolution.

But you haven't seen it,.... lolz, well actually, I don't think it's completely unique. I once saw a Robbin Williams movie like that. I think it was called 'The Kid' I'm not sure thought. But it was a similar concept, the main character in the movie was like Robbin Williams at age eight, or eleven or something like that. It ended sad though, I think.

Fact: Zero is inviting Luna to go somewhere later.......
;-)

Fact: I finally saw Twilight over the weekend and I LOLed for days. I don't think that was the desired effect though. :roll:

_Z3r0_ said:
But you haven't seen it,.... lolz, well actually, I don't think it's completely unique. I once saw a Robbin Williams movie like that. I think it was called 'The Kid' I'm not sure thought. But it was a similar concept, the main character in the movie was like Robbin Williams at age eight, or eleven or something like that. It ended sad though, I think.

Fact: Zero is inviting Luna to go somewhere later.......
;-)

It was called Jack and in it he got older really quickly.

Fact: The last time I got into someone's pants they couldn't sit down for two days...I now avoid that person.

@ anasi- Lol, I probably would too.

Fact: Luna says silly things, to help her sleep at night.

Fact: I lol'd at Anansi's comment.

Fact: Zero is still my delusional bitch.

Fact: I want a real-life Chocobo.

chocobo-rides-you.jpg

Fact: Zero laughs at Luna's comment.
Fact: Zero is NOBODY'S bitch.... at the moment, at least. :mrgreen:

Edit: A chocobo would be really cool. :3

Why not my dearest King?
Fact: Zero is curious,...... and bored....and needing to get offline, but not willing.

Fact: I had sex with a girl who was supposedly a lesbian...she gripped my hair during oral and dug her nails into the back of my head...the prospect of lesbian sex of any sort makes me think back on that.

Fact: I now have a pic of my FF cup friend half naked...sometimes I just look at it and wonder how she stands.

Fact: The King is getting kicked out of The King's room because it has two beds and The King's sister is coming home with her husband tonight for a week. D:

Fact: The King Wishes the King had food now. xD

Fact: I'm usually called Ani but meh...

FAct: I'm currently day dreaming singing with Alan Rickman...

Pretty women
Fascinating...
Sipping coffee,
Dancing... pretty women
Pretty women
Are a wonder.
Pretty women!
Sitting in the window or
Standing on the stair
Something in them cheers the air.
Pretty women
Silhouetted...
Stay within you,
Glancing... stay forever,
Breathing lightly...
Pretty women,
Pretty women!
Blowing out their candles or
Combing out their hair,
Even when they leave
They still are there.
They're there
Ah! Pretty women, at their mirrors,
In their gardens,
Letter-writing,
Flower-picking,
Weather-watching.
How they make a man sing!
Proof of heaven as you're living,
Pretty women! Yes, pretty women!
Here's to pretty women,
Pretty women,
Pretty women,
Pretty women

Fact: Annie should be used to Diesel calling him Annie. Because Diesel is special.
Fact: Diesel is singing along with Cascada.

Fact: I just reapplied at my old place of work, saw someone berry untouchable,..... :-( and know that my bitch of an ex-manger - and btw she's SEXIST,(bitch) most likely won't call me back..... -sighs-
Fact: It's so hard for Zero to find a job right now....and believe me, I've looked. Maybe not hard enough,...but I have..... -double sighs-

Fact: Bye zero and I've had the same trouble with work.
Fact: The King tried several establishments more than once and got no back from all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom