Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Show Yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
you look very good. i am so jelous everyone around me are having babies. I am the only one i know who actualy wants them now.

I still have a ways to go before I'm at my weight goal of 150 though. About 50 more pounds and I'll be at 150. Once I'm there, I'll be happy about my weight again. I only gained the 50lbs from working at a call center and always sitting on my butt at work. But I don't work there anymore and I want my waist back. >.<

Babies are great. Mine has slight colic right now, but it's not near as bad as it could be. I love babies and have always wanted a big family. I'm lucky to have the one that I do. My doctor said he's amazed I got pregnant in the first place and chances are it won't happen again. I'm supposedly infertile.

I know. My infertility doesn't have to due with a doctor just saying it after one look. I actually have less eggs than is normal for a woman. I only drop one egg a year. So my husband and I have to go at it every day to try and hit it if we want another baby. We got lucky this time and even through a condom. >.<

Adoption has always been an option for me. Whether I could have babies or not. My dad adopted me (though I was raised with him and my real mother). If we adopt, it'll probably be from China, Russia, India, or Norway. Though China has restricted their non-chinese adoptive parents with some new laws about non-chinese people adopting chinese children. They are trying to promote more Chinese citizens to adopt the Chinese orphans.

True, yet they are cracking down on allowing non-chinese citizens adopting chinese babies. It's confusing. I read an article about it a few weeks ago.

I wouldn't mind trying to adopt, but it'll be a while before we can do that. We're in a bad spot financially as it is. We're not even going to try for another baby of our own for a year or two, or until we're more stable with our money and have our own place to live.

Mikeyfemy.jpg

a little old, but pretty close to how i look now

IMG000008.jpg

just now (why not)

MikeyGreenHair.jpg

at my moms house

mikeychill.jpg

and lounging about

yep, not sure why i'm posting these now that i've got it set to go...
oh well *pushes button*

Guyver just gotta say, you look exactly like Craig Robinson from Pineapple Express. That guy's the best.

I Don't rp but I like to read it so here's a pic. Sorry, don't have one with just me in it (don't take much pictures).

Me2.jpg

Me3.jpg

Most recent, bored picture taking.
IMG00279.jpg

Took a picture with my collar <3
IMG00278.jpg

Me at Mayhem Fest July 14th, 2009
IMG00275.jpg

First picture after becoming a blonde.
IMG00242.jpg

There we go. Been awhile since I put some pictures up. XD

Status