Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Show Yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is me, nothing too special, lol.

thgrad.jpg

My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
Private Puppy said:
My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
your hair looks fine
Prom016.jpg

me like four years ago

My gosh, you look extremely familiar.

I get that ALOT
I look like someone Vamp knew in high school
Lol, you kinda look like Bella in a way. (ya know from Twilight [ZOMG!]) lol, but not in a bad way or anything.

Well yeah... that's what I meant. I mean, I can't really say you look like the character in the book. The book only provides a description, and a self derived one at that.

Pheh I had conch piercings..those were fun, then my friend made it so I'd never be as hardcore as him by getting implants of horns and I had to take piercings out anyway when I came back home so I never got more.

I'm just saying: there's an exchange about piercings, and you're not interested, you don't have to join in, but if you come in with a comment like that, it's as if you're aiming to shut down the conversation. Which, then it's no wonder if people don't respond to such a comment, and then you can't complain if nobody responds to it.

I like Luna. But the dynamics of that are fucked up, and it's valid to point that out.

After having the baby:

l_cd75d55b5e194327ac10251068fa5bfb.jpg

In only 3 weeks I have lost all 23lbs of the weight I gained, plus I lost an extra 5lbs. ^_^ I lost most of it when they pulled her outta me. >.<

Michi No Sora said:
After having the baby:

l_cd75d55b5e194327ac10251068fa5bfb.jpg

In only 3 weeks I have lost all 23lbs of the weight I gained, plus I lost an extra 5lbs. ^_^ I lost most of it when they pulled her outta me. >.<
you look very good. i am so jelous everyone around me are having babies. I am the only one i know who actualy wants them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom