Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Continuation of Blood Past, Foster Future

Alexandria nodded as he chuckled and she smiled up at him. "Aye, I do think so." she replied with her own chuckle. She propped herself up onto her elbows and watched him grasp his cock in his hand and rub it with his hand before rubbing the tip against her entrance, making her softly moan. But he was pushing a little to high and she forced herself to remain still as he corrected himself. Then he managed to push inside and she moaned softly.

Looking up, Alexandria gazed up into his eyes as he hesitated momentarily before he finally pushed himself into her and she sighed happily. She felt him moving deeper and deeper until he couldn't go any deeper. So she looked up at him with a smile and another moan as he held still, unsure of what of what to do so she patiently waited. Then he started moving by pulling his hips back and thrusting back into her slowly.

Bartiel bit his lip as he felt her pussy, hearing her moan. As he looked up at her, he smiled weakly. “I'm sorry if I'm not the best...” he said in advance as he leaned in, slipping his arms under her body as he lifted his hips up, pulling out of her before pushing them down. He didn't immediately pull back, but instead he grinded his body against hers', pushing his cock further into her with a tiny groan, his eyes clouding over a little before he closed them.

He pulled her body up against his, pressing his chest against her soft breasts as his body rose and fell on hers' as he drove himself into her somewhat slowly, but firmly, pushing as far into her as he could with every thrust, his instincts beginning to take over as he moved faster.

Alexandria smiled warmly at him and reached up, pressing a feather light kiss against his forehead. "It's okay Bartiel." she says gently as he slips his arms beneath her and lifts his hips. She softly moaned as he began to grind his body against hers and she wrapped her arms around his neck as his cock sinks deeper into her body. His grinding caused her to moan against and nuzzle her face against his neck.

Her long legs cradled his hips perfectly between them and she was incredably tight around him as he started to thrust in and out of her as she moaned softly. As he began to move faster, she started to kiss and lick his neck while softly moaning his name.

Bartiel smiled as she kissed his forehead. He didn't feel any stress, or regret, as she seemed to almost talk him through it, even though there wasn't any real talking. As she moaned and nuzzled her face against his neck, Bartiel closed his eyes as he moaned, his back arching a little.

“Ah...Alex...” he groaned, leaning in and kissing her neck softly, panting a bit. Alex just sounded too masculine, and Alexandria was too long. Leaning in, he kissed her lips, biting his lower lip. “Would it ruin the mood if...” he let his voice trail off. He was going to ask if he could call her 'mom'. He did so on rare occasion, very rare occasion, but sometimes he did. As he asked, he didn't stop thrusting, though, pushing into her faster and faster, little by little.

Alexandria heard him moan her name and slowly opened her eyes to look up at him as he continued to thrust into her as she moaned softly. "Y-yes Bartiel?" she panted between moans before kissing him back. When he trailed off and didn't finish his question she looked up at him in slight confusion.

She reached up and placed her hands on his cheeks. "W-would it ruin... the mood if you what?" she asked softly. Alexandria wrapped her legs loosely around his waist and she gazed up at him lustfully as he moved faster as he pushed inside of her over and over, never once stopping while he spoke to her.

Bartiel moaned as she kissed him. He shuddered, letting his face fall, his hair falling around his face before he felt her bring her legs up and wrap around his waist. Biting his lower lip, he pressed his hands to her sides on the bed for balance and support, biting his lower lip.

“Ah...You're smart and know...nn...you...know me. if you can't figure it out, I'm, ah, so good, not gonna say it out loud,” he teased playfully. Really, he didn't want to possibly ruin the mood and turn Alexandria off by possibly saying it, but he wanted to call her 'mom'...really badly, even as he fucked her. He didn't know why, but as he pushed into her and grinded hard before sliding back, just the thought made him feel even harder as he pulsed, deep inside of her body.

Alexandria felt the bed sink where he placed his hands down and stared up into his eyes as he spoke. For a little while longer she just gazed up at him before she smiled as she realized what he was asking and she caressed his cheek with the back of her hand and as she thought of him calling her mom while fucking her caused her to tighten around him as a jolt of arousal shot through her body.

Slowly leaning up and gently pulling him towards her, she brushed her lips against his ear before whispering to him. "Yes Bartiel, you may call me mom." she whispered in his ear before kissing his cheek and laying back down.

Bartiel looked down at her, pausing as he gazed down into her. As she tightened, he shuddered, groaning before she leaned up to brush her lips against his. He found himself smiling softly, lustfully as she said that he could call her mom. “Thank you...mom,” he whispered softly before he pushed into her as deeply as he could, moaning in her ear as his back arched.

After he called her mom, Bartiel suddenly started to move faster and harder, pumping into her viciously into her as he began to pant, chanting, “Mommy, mommy, mommy, your pussy feels so good,” he panted, every time he spoke his cock twitching even harder as his body began to be engulfed by a thin layer of sweat as he panted harder and harder.

Alexandria bit her bottom lip when he called her mom and she gave a soft whimper before he pushed into her as deeply as he could, causing her to groan in pleasure while he moaned into her ear and she held him closer while kissing his neck and shoulder. Each time he called her 'mommy' she moaned loudly and tightened around him.

Her bed was softly groaning beneath them as he conginued to pound into her body and she was beginning to sweat a little, several beads of sweat running down her neck as she pulled him deeper with her legs. "Mmm, Bartiel." she moaned. "Darling Bartiel. Y-you feel soo good." She was panting heavily and she could feel her first release in years starting to build up in her stomach and she knew it was just a matter of time before she would start cumming.

Bartiel panted harder and harder as he thrusted into her, his cock twitching wildly as she tightened around him. Seeing her sweat, he moaned as she pulled hip deeper, using his legs as she told him he felt too good. Groaning, he leaned in, forcing a kiss onto her lips as his hands moved down to her hips and pulled her up as he thrusted down. He was inexperienced, but instinctively skilled in sex as he felt his cock throbbing harder.

“Nn...I'm gonna cum, mommy,” he panted, looking at her lustfully, moaning in her ear. “A little more and I'm gonna fill you up...” it was a warning, and a request, wanting to know if he could cum inside of her as he slid into her harder and harder, feeling his balls tighten.

Alexandria kissed him back and threw her head back as her moans started to change from moans to soft cries. Hearing that he was going to cum, she nodded while panting. "Y-yes! Yes Bartiel, cum for me." she cried out, "Cum deep inside of me, please."

She knew that she was on the verge of cumming and each hard thrust pushed her closer to cumming. Finally after a particularly hard thrust, she threw her head back with a loud cry as her pussy tightened and released his cock over and over as she came aorund him, her hips bucking almost wildly against his.

Bartiel moaned and writhed as he heard Alexandria begin to cry out. He panted harshly as he bucked into her harder, panting deeply, groaning as his toes curled. His fingers curled and dug into her body as his face fell as moans escaped from his lip. “Ahhh,” his face glistened with sweat as he panted, bucking his body into hers'. Feeling her tighten around him, he shuddered as she bucked wildly against his body. “Mommy...” he moaned, before he bit his lip, arching his back.

Bartiel came harder than he ever had in his life. His engorged member exploded, shooting his hot, sticky white seed deep into his foster parent's sex, his body letting out a silent scream as he bucked wildly into her as he drove his hips in, the wet slapping sound of their bodies driving him to thrust even harder into her until his sensitive cock ached slightly from being pounded into her harder after he came, causing him to drive himself deep into her and lodge his body there before he collapsed on top of Alexandria, panting harshly.

Alexandria continued to cry out and moan loudly as he bucked into her harder. Her back was arched and her body glittered a little with a light sheen of sweat and she groaned when she felt his fingers dig into her skin, making her tighten even more around him. She whimpered softly and gasped as he continued to thrust into her sensative body.

Then she felt it. She felt his hot cum enter her body and fill her sex. She could hear the wet sounds of their bodies joining as he drove into her even harder, her body milking his cock for every last drop of his cum. When he finally stopped and collapsed on top of her with his cock buried deep inside of her, she softly panted for breath and wrapped her arms around him, running her fingers over his back and through his hair. "Oh wow." she whispered while gazing up at the ceiling in the room.

Bartiel almost wobbled as their bodies laid against eachother. He moaned as his foster parent's arms wrapped around him, as she whispered out. “I'm a pervert,” he said, although he was smiling. “Getting turned on by calling you mom...heh...” he said, kissing her neck. He acknowlaged that he was a pervert, but he didn't mind being a pervert at all; why hate a part of what you are.

“...Can I call you mom from now on, all the time?” he asked, pulling away, smiling into her eyes softly. In some part of his brain he thought that he even wanted to call her mom if he accidently got her pregnant, but he assumed she had some form of birth control. Afterwards, though, he leaned in and kissed her softly, before laying his head against her shoulder again.

Alexandria laughed softly after he said that he was a pervert and she grinned while shaking her head slightly. "Bartiel, if you're a pervert, then so am I because I got turned on by you calling my mom." she said with a smile as he kissed her neck. Her heart was beating rapidly and she was still just a little breathless. Alexandria softly kissed him on the forehead with a soft sigh before laying her head back again.

She glanced down at him and nodded slightly. "Yeah... sure, you can call me mom." she said to him while running her hand over his back before brushing her damp hair from her face. As he leaned in, she smiled and leaned up a little to kiss him back. Alexandria placed her hand on the back of his head after he laid his head down on her shoulder and she played with a lock of his hair.

When she said that she was a pervert too and she got turned on, he smiled somewhat darkly as he looked towards his mother. “Yes, then we're both perverts,” he said to her, softly raising his hand up to caress her neck, before cuddling against her. As she said that he definitely could call her mom, whenever he wanted to, his heart skipped a beat. For the first time in a long time, he felt joyful. Joyful and happy, like he had a place.

As she played with his hair, he smiled, reaching up and lightly running his hand through her damp hair as he chest began to rise and fall slowly, pressing against her chest as his eyes drifted closed. He leant his lips against her neck as he tried to get some rest. “I'm tired, Mom...” he murmured softly in her ear. It was much earlier than he usually went to bed, but he didn't want to go to his own room, he wanted to stay there for the night.

She closed her eyes as he caressed her neck and she sighed softly with a smile as he cuddles against her and she softly kissed him on the forehead. Alexandria cared about him alot and even though she knew what they had done was wrong and against social rules, the woman didn't care. Though she did worry about them getting caught and him being sent away. She wasn't sure what would happen to her, though if they were caught.

When he kissed her neck, she brushed all her thoughts aside and focused on him with a gentle smile. "Then sleep darling." she whispered to him. "But could you get off of me, you're making it a little difficult to breath." She chuckled softly and kissed him on the forehead again. "You can sleep in here for the night." she told him.

Bartiel smiled as she kissed him on the forehead. Letting out a deep breath, he looked her in the eyes, smiling. He didn't care that what they did was 'wrong'; wrong or right, it felt right, and he was happy, and he could tell that she was by the look on her face. That look that she wore was all the confirmation he needed. When she mentioned that it was hard to breathe, though, he blinked and gave a soft smile before biting his lip and pulling out of her, shiverring and letting out a tiny moan, looking down at his glistening cock.

Laying by Alexandria's side, Bartiel closed his eyes, laying his head against her chest, letting out a deep breath. “Goodnight, mom,” he said, opening his eyes and smiling to her. Their relationship would be much stronger, now, for now he knew that she loved him in a way, and he would see her as his mother... and his lover, too.

As Bartiel pulled out of her, she softly groaned before moaning gently and she looked down as well before blushing brightly after seeing his glistening cock. A moment later she turned onto her side as he laid next to her, some of her hair falling in her face as she gazed over at him. "Goodnight Bartiel." she whispered to him before pulling the covers up around them some more and yawning softly.

She laid down on her back and wrapped her arms around his shoulders after hs laid his head on her chest, running her fingers through his hair before closing her eyes and beginning to fall asleep.

Bartiel smiled as she said goodnight. When she wrapped her arms around him, he breathed softly as she touched and caressed him. He loved the way that she touched him, and he loved the way that her body felt against his.

Bartiel woke up in the morning, yawning slightly as he stretched out. His lips smacked very softly and he almost sat straight up, but he stopped, feeling a weight atop his body, holding him from moving. Looking down, he blinked, seeing the head of his (as of last night) lover atop his chest. Pausing, Bartiel gingerly reached down, running a hand through her hair, a smile on his lips., as light wafted in through the blinds.

Sometime through the night, Bartiel and Alexandria had switched their positions so she was curled up against his side with her head resting on his chest as she listened to his heartbeat. In her sleep, she felt him running his hand through her hair and she murmured softly in her sleep while nuzzling her face against his chest. Her eyes fluttered and her long eyelashes brushed against his skin before she finally opened her eyes. Looking up at him, she smiled gently and sighed softly before running her fingers over his chest before yawning softly. "Hey." she whispered to him. "Good morning."

Bartiel smiled as she said good morning. “Good morning, mom,” he said to her, still getting used to using the title with her. He didn't want to get up very much, although he knew it would be breakfasttime soon. Stretching out, Bartiel mumbled a bit, yawning. He had something of an erection, feeling his morning wood pressing up lightly against Alexandria's thigh, at which point he gave her a sheepish smile. “I always wake up like that and...well, I take care of it on my own most of the time,” he said shyly.

Alexandria blushed a little and smiled a little wider when he called her mom before watching him stretch. She laid there admiring his strong chest and abdomin. Then she felt his morning erection pressed against her thigh which caused her to blush a little brighter and she chuckled gently after he smiled sheepishly. "Well.. do you want to take care of it your self or would you like me to help?" she asked softly.

Bartiel closed his eyes, bristling a bit as she asked if he wanted her help. It was embarassing, but after what they'd done together, he felt like he could do anything with her, ask her any favor. So biting his lip, he opened his eyes and looked towards her, shifting nervously. “Can you help, mom?” he asked, slowly pulling the covers off, letting his cock stick straight up as he looked at their nude forms so close together. Already his morning wood was slightly dampened by precum, already throbbing as the thought of Alexandria 'helping' him excited him even more.

The moment the words were out of her mouth, Alexandria began worrying if she had said something that could of upset him and she bit her bottom lip until he looked at her again and spoke. She smiled gently and nodded. "Of course I'll help." she said softly, leaning towards him and softly kissing Bartiel. "I'd love to." Smiling a little wider, Alexandria watched him remove the covers from them and she shivered as the warmth that had been captured beneath the covers escaped. She slowly moved onto her knees and moved down Bartiels body so she was kneeling between his legs. The woman reached out and gently wrapped her fingers around his cock before beginning to stroke him while leaning forward and kissing his stomach softly.

Back
Top Bottom