Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Continuation of Blood Past, Foster Future

Alexandria was so sure he was going to kiss her and her heart was pounding wildly as she leaned towards him a little as well. But when he kissed her cheek, it was like someone dumped a bucket of ice water on her and she swallowed while looking down again. A moment later she smiled up at him and nodded gently. "Yeah... yeah, I know." she said softly and even though she tried to hide it, there was just a tinge of disappointment in her voice. She couldn't believe she actually wanted him to kiss her.

Clearing her throat softly, she smiled a little wider and nodded while brushing her bangs from her face. "Sure, sounds good to me." she said gently. "Why don't you go get the food out and I'll go put my stuff away really quick and shut down my laptop." She slowly stood up and ran her fingers over her back before grabbing the tissue from the couch to throw away. "I'll be out in a little while." Smiling down at him, she stretched a bit before turning and heading into her bedroom again.

Bartiel looked at her as she seemed to try to hide her disappointment. Could it be? ...Maybe. If he was less confident, he might not have picked up on it, and would have let them keep feeling some serious unresolved sexual tension, but he knew he was decent looking and likable once past the edges. But the age difference... would she want a guy his age? He'd heard of plenty of cougars, women who liked younger guys, but he was much younger. Of course, he looked older than he was, so that thought also came to mind as he thought about it.

He would have to figure out some way to test the waters. It was a bad idea for the two of them to get involved, being foster mother and foster son, but Bartiel had craved a woman's touch. Going through the kitchen, he got the food he'd been keeping out of the oven warm, frowning. He'd made soup, a couple steaks, and even some stir fry, as well as a salad, but she hadn't wanted any of it. Setting one of the steaks, some stir fry, and the salad out on one side of the table for Alexandria, he took some soup for himself, not wanting to give her any, as it had milk in it.

Thinking, before she came down, Bartiel moved her chair so instead of across from him, her placement was right next to him. It would let him test the waters and figure out if she really was attracted to him.

Alexandria quickly moved down the hall to her bedroom and she entered, closing the door behind her. Leaning against it, she placed a hand on her face before shaking her head. "What was I thinking?" she asked herself before moving into her bathroom where she splashed some cold water onto her face and she shook her head slightly. With one last sigh, she moved over to her laptop and she shut it down before moving all of the folders on her bed into the box.

Turning, she grabbed a hairtie from her dresser and pulled her hair up into a hairtie before opening her bedroom door and heading out to the kitchen. As she entered, Alexandria tood a deep breath and smiled. "Smells good." she said to him. She noticed that he had moved her seat next to his and arched an eyebrow slightly but didn't say anything.

She brushed her bangs back from her face and moved over to her seat and slowly sat down in her seat, smoothing down her shorts after pulling her chair in a little.

Bartiel looked at her, smiling very lightly as she said it smelled good. “Thanks.” It smelled great when I made it... he thought to himself, but tried not to be grouchy. When she raised her eyebrow, he shrugged. “After the first fifteen minutes, I moved the chair closer so that I could hand her said,” he said, giving a slight grin, trying to conceil the fact that he moved it closer so she would be closer.

As she sat down and smoothed out her shorts, he smiled at his adoptive mother. “I'm sorry, but I used milk in the soup, so you can't have any,” he said with a teasing smile, lightly taking a bit of the stir fry on his fork and held it in front of Alexandria's face playfully. This was a side he hadn't shown, a more playful and affectionate side.

She pouted slightly when he said she couldn't have any of the soup and she snapped her fingers. "Darn." she said playfully before chuckling softly and nodding in understanding. The woman appreciated Bartiel remembering things like what she could or couldn't eat. Sometimes she would either forget something had milk in it or she wouldn't know and he had to remind her.

As he held his fork full of of stir fry before her, she blushed a little and smiled gently before giggling as she took the fork carefully into her mouth and ate the food. Sitting back, she placed her fingers against her lips while giggling softly and she nodded slightly as she chewed for a little while before swallowing. "That's very good Bartiel." she said sincerely and she licked her lips.

Bartiel watched her as she took the fork into her mouth. He smiled a bit when he looked at the fork, thinking about it. It'd been in her mouth. “Well, we live together, so we might as well share germs,” he said jokingly, taking the fork to his own stir fry again only biting it again. He kept glancing over at her, giving her a sweet smile, almost an innocent one, to test her reaction to every little thing he did, as he gave her the subtlest of hints.

He wondered if he wasn't being a bit of a bastard. He convinced himself he wasn't playing with her emotions. If he was playing with her emotions then he would tease her without any intention. No... he almost touched her leg with her hand, but decided to lightly let his leg brush against hers'. He didn't care about their age difference, and if he could take her to bed, or at least take her out on a date, he wouldn't tell anyone.

Alexandria rolled her eyes playfully with another chuckle before picking up her own fork and she took a bite of her stirfry. At first she didn't notice him looking at her and when she did, she tried to ignore it but eventually she started blushing a little and she smiled gently with a shy look on her face. She looked up at him from under her long eyelashes before looking away once more. Alexandria knew that her subtle flirting could possibly get her in trouble but she didn't stop..... she didn't want to stop flirting.

When his leg brushed against hers, she was mid-bite and she paused for a moment as her cheeks flared a brighter red and she slowly looked up at him after taking a bite of her food and she smiled at him. But her smile was a little different from the other smiles she'd ever given him. It was a small one that seemed to hold a bit of a secret within it.

Bartiel noticed that she was getting shy. She looked at him from her lashes. She was acting a lot like a schoolgirl with a crush. That confirmed what he thought. She did have a thing for him. Once he reckognized it, though, he wondered exactly how he could get her to admit it or at least be willing to act on it if he moved forward – not even for a moment did he think that he shouldn't move forward.

As she stopped in mid-bite, he glanced at her as she smiled, and noted her bright red blush. “Hey, sorry about bumping your leg. Are you okay, though?” he asked her, leaning in close to her, his face just inches away from hers' as he reached up, placing his hand against her forehead, pretending to check her for a tempature. Leaning over her, he looked down at her. “Well, you don't feel quite feverish, but you're pretty warm,” he said to her, looking her straight on, his breath able to be felt against her lips as he spoke.

Alexandria softly swallowed and she nodded slightly. "Yes, I'm alright." she said softly. "It's quite alright." As he leaned closer to him, her eyes widened a little and her cheeks turned an even darker red. She softly gasped when he touched her forehead and she licked her lips with a soft sigh. Reaching up, she gently moved his hand away from her face and she nodded slightly. "I-I'm fine Bartiel." she whispered. "Trust me, I'm fine."

After lowering his hand, she gazed up into his eyes and stared into them with a soft sigh before she brushed her bangs back from her face. A moment later she gently bit her bottom lip before slowly leaning forward a little as the urge to kiss him appeared once again.

Bartiel would wear down her defense. When she said that she was fine, the young man looked at her as she licked her lips, seeing her brush the bangs from her face, and he got a little bit of an idea. “Are you sure?” he said, leaning forward just a little, pressing his forehead to hers', leaving absolutely no room between their faces as he smiled. His smile wasn't innocent, and neither was the look in his eyes, it was a look of longing and of desire.

“Your forehead still feels warm, Alex,” he told her. His mood depended on what he called her. 'Mother' or 'Mom' was when he was feeling distant, or wanted to put on a show. Miss McCain was Bartiel for when he wanted to say 'Fuck You' to her. Alexandria was what he usually called her around the house, and Alex was when he was feeling incredibly casual, if not even playful. With that in mind, he smiled, although he tried to seem like he was concerned. With this, he would wear down her defenses and she wouldn't resist.

“You look like you need something...”

Alexandria didn't know if she should lean back as he pressed his forehead against hers or lean forward somemore and kiss him. She gazed into his eyes and she noticed the longing and desire within them and it made her tremble a little. Him calling her Alex didn't help much either as her cheeks turned an even darker red.

She didn't know how to respond when he said that she looked like she needed something. So insted she nodded with a soft sound in the back of her throat. "I-I do..." she whispered. The hand that was holding his was absently stroking the back of his hand with her thumb while her fingertips brushed his palm softly.

Hook, line, and sinker, he said to himself. Her defenses were down, he could tell from the sound in her throat, from the way that she whispered that she did, indeed, need something, and from the way that her thumb was absentmindly stroking the back of his hand. Feeling her fingertips brush his palm, he took a chance, placed a hand on her leg, and smiled.

“Is what you need anything like this?” he asked crassly and then pressed his lips against hers' firmly, with some force, but not enough so that she couldn't break the kiss if he wanted to. His lips spread open just a little so that his tounge could come out, flicking his tounge along her lips, trying to get her to open up her lips as he squeezed her hand in reply to her holding onto his, and squeezed her leg very softly.

There was a sharp intake of breath when he placed his hand on her leg and she trembled a little more. She looked a little confused after his question but then he kissed her and her eyes widened a little in shock at his firm and slightly forceful kiss. She felt his tongue flick against her soft lips and for a moment she didn't respond but after a moment she slowly parted her lips and started kissing him back with a soft sigh.

Her eyes slowly drifted shut as she kissed him and she lifted her free hand, placing it lightly onto his cheek as she deepened the kiss just a little by tilting her head back slightly and she slowly broke the kiss after he squeezed her leg. She gazed up into his eyes with the smallest of smiles. "Yes, that's exactly what I need." she whispered to him.

When she parted her lips and kissed him back, Bartiel felt set as she deepened the kiss, with her hand on his cheek. When she broke the kiss after a moment, he smiled as she whispered to him. He was thankful that she would agree with him. “I won't tell anyone,” he told her before he sat back down on his chair, scooting it a bit closer to her as he took another bit of the stir fry from his plate and he offered it to her on his fork, smiling as he looked into her eyes.

One of the reasons he'd asked that girl on that date was so that it wouldn't come to this, so he wouldn't have to risk alienating his foster mother, but his tests proved true, and it seemed that she felt the same about him, which he was thankful for. “Let's have dinner together as if it were a date, Alex,” he said to her happily.

A wave of relief washed over her after he told her that he wouldn't tell anyone and she smiled at him. "Thank you Bartiel, for not telling anyone. We... well, I'd get in alot of trouble." she said softly as she slowly lowered her hand from his cheek. As he offered her some more food, she chuckled and accepted the bite of food, leaning forward just a little before sitting back a moment later while chewing on her food. For a moment she sat there in silence then she swallowed and said to him. "A date Bartiel?" she asked softly before nodding thoughtfully. "Okay. Though you make me feel a little underdressed."

She was obviously playing around about the last part, though she did feel a little underdressed since she was in her exercise shorts and a t-shirt while he was a little dressed up. She brushed her bangs back from her face and tucked them behind her ears before taking another bite of stirfry.

Bartiel nodded when she said that they'd get in a lot of trouble. She'd lose the ability to have a foster child, and he would probably get shuffled off to a foster home for disobedient kids, or sent into therapy which he had no need for. The thought disturbed him, although when she said that she felt a little underdressed, he shrugged. “You didn't know that you were going to be going on a date. I knew I was going on a date. Admittedly, I thought that my date was going to be less pretty and less mature, but I was expecting a date,” he said, smiling and complimenting his foster mother.

As she ate the food, he also ate, although the word underdressed made him think of seeing Alexandria undressed, a thought which caused Bartiel to smile darkly, a fact which he hid softly by eating some more of his food. It wasn't a thought he should be having, he figured, but he was having it anyways, so he relished the thought just a little bit before he returned to the land of the focused. “...You know, I've always thought you were really pretty,” he said to Alexandria.

Alexandria nodded slowly before chuckling lightly. "True, I didn't." she said in agreement. "I actually expected to be in my room working most of the night." She felt her cheeks flush red again as he complitmented her and she bowed her head a little before taking another bite of her food. "Thank you Bartiel. That was very nice of you to say." she told him after swallowing the mouthfull of food and she smiled at him.

Together they ate in comfortable silence and she thought about how things were going to change and it worried her just a little but it she easily hid it. The woman was good at hiding her worry and anger since she'd been doing it for years. She looked up at him and froze midbite after he broke the silence and she smiled. "Yeah? You really did?" she asked softly.

When she said that she thought it was very nice of him to say, he paused, looking down, smiling. “You of all people should know by now that I don't say nice things, or mean things, I say true things,” he said. True from his perspective, at the very least, but he wasn't the type to soften the blow of anything he said, nor was he the type to strike cruelly with his words. Although when she froze midbight, he looked at her when she asked him, and he nodded softly. “...I've actually had a bit of a crush on you since...a little after I came here,” he admitted.

“I didn't want to do anything, though, since, well, I doubted you would reciprocate and it would ruin what we had,” he commented, sipping some of his soup, looking at the older woman. “...But then I noticed the way you looked at me sometimes, the way that you responded when we were especially close... and I decided it was better to try and fail than to just give up,” he said to her softly, reaching down and lightly giving her leg a soft squeeze.

She rolled her eyes playfully before nodding slightly. "Yes Bartiel, I know." she said, "But some truthful things can be nice." She arched an eyebrow a little after he told her when he started having a crush on her and it made her smile widely and finish taking that bite of food. She thought about what he had said earlier about him being more like sweet and sour sauce and it made her chuckle while shaking her head. He was right. He was like sweet and sour sauce.

"I'm glad you did decide to do something about it. If you hadn't, I would of never known how you felt and I would of never taken action about how I felt." she said gently before looking down as he softly squeezed her leg and she slowly looked up at him with a small smile.

Bartiel nodded softly as she mentioned that she was glad that he decided to act on it. He nodded a bit when she said that she never would have taken action. “Well, of course not. You might not be a coward, but you're probably not reckless like I am,” he self-depreciated with a smile, before he pulled his chair up closer to hers, lightly pulling himself closer to her. Moving in, he thought about asking if he could kiss her, but he decided to just go for it.

Leaning in, he pressed his lips to hers' firmly, before slipping his tounge against her lips, sucking on them as if to ask for her to open her lips, slipping an arm around her body as he pulled his body in closer to hers', his eyes closed. He'd kissed her once, but this time he wanted a deep kiss.

Alexandria softly laughed and shrugged. "I can be reckless at times. I just pick and choose when I do act reckless." she told him before she noticed him moving closer to him and she fell silent while arching an eyebrow. Then he kissed her again.

She felt his arm wrapping around her body and she moved closer to him as she parted her lips for him with a sigh and returned the kiss. The woman closed her eyes gently and wrapped one of her arms around him while resting a hand on his cheek as they kissed.

Bartiel smirked when she said that she could pick and choose when she could act reckless. He shook his head. “No, no, that's not how you do it. You don't pick and choose when to be reckless,” he said, looking at her and lightly pressing a hand to her chest. Not on her breast, but her upper chest, right above her breast, smiling as she wrapped her arm around him, smiling as her hand rested on her cheek.

As she moved closer, Bartiel panted softly, pulling away and leaning in to nibble on her lower chest, his hand falling to her chest, moving closer to her breast, pressing his hand to the upper part of her breast, although he wasn't completely cupping it. After a moment, Bartiel pulled away the kiss, smiling playfully at his mother figure.

“I like you a lot, Alex... you might have to stop me if I get a bit too riled up, though,” he said, grinning and pushing his chair back enough so he could pull her into his lap so that she would sit sideways on his lap, leaning in as he placed a hand back on her upper chest.

Alexandria chuckled softly when he told her that one doesn't pick and choose when to be reckless and she was about to respond when he pressed his hand to her upper chest and she softly gasped in surprise. She gazed up into his eyes with a small smile.

When he began to nibble on her lower lip, she gasped again and closed her eyes, burying one of her hands into his hair. It had been years since she felt the touch of a man and it gave her chills to feel it again. After he pulled back once more she groaned as her eyes fluttered open and she looked him in the eyes as he smiled playfully up at him.

She blushed brightly at his confession and smiled gently. Alexandria watched him push his chair back and she let him pull her into his lap and she did so. Even though he was much younger then her, he was bigger then her. "I like you alot as well Bartiel." she replied before shaking her head. "I don't know if I'd be able to stop you if you do get to riled up." She placed her hand over his that rested on her chest.

Bartiel looked at Alexandria, gazing at her as she fell into his lap so easily. She felt so right, just right there in his lap. When she placed her hand on his hand, he paused, hesitating before he nodded a little bit, looking up at Alexandria, pausing. Then maybe we shouldn't... he thought to himself, looking up at her. He never was one big for the idea of a purely physical relationship.

But their relationship wouldn't be purely physical. “...Well, if it comes to that,” he said, smiling at her as his hand fell down, grasping her breast directly as he leaned up, biting down on her neck, before whispering in her ear. “I won't regret it...” he said before planting a soft kiss under her ear, massaging her breast very softly as he held her in his lap, eyes closing.

Alexandria looked at him curiously when he paused, gazing into his eyes as he looked back at her. She was wondering what it was he was thinking about. "Bartiel?" she whispered softly before he smiled at her and spoke again while placing his hand over her breast while biting down on her neck and making her moan again.

After he whispered into her ear and softly kissed beneath it while massaging her breast, she leaned against him and nuzzled his neck before whispering in his ear. "Do you promise?" she asked softly. "Do you promise that you won't regret anything?" She placed her hand on his cheek again and stroked his skin softly.

Back
Top Bottom