Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Killers - Killing as a service (Mainman x Mappy)

mainman

Supernova
Killing as a service, never officially legal, but it has been going on for hundreds of years. Ninjas, assassins, killers of all sorts have been existing for years and organizations formed under top secret. With cryptocurrency, transactions can be harder to trace and contracts can be placed under blockchain technology, and each activity can be tracked and traced. With major corporations spending billions on better weapons, better killers and better drugs, the world has gotten deadlier.

Many top killers have become legendary. Top agencies that manage these killers charge top dollars for their service. Targets disappear or die in the most accidental ways and even heads of states and corporations are not spared. The killers are getting better, and some end up killing one another, and murders became rampant. Over the years, more regulation has been done to manage the murders. Between the top agencies, rules were made and families were formed. All kills need to be sanctioned and killers have to complete their mission or die trying. There are enforcers set up and missions are ranked by difficulty. Most of the murders still look accidental, however the higher profile murders now become massacres as there is a lot of security involved.

With big money, the police cannot keep up with these top killers and most of the cops were either corrupt or taken out before the murders. Tests are also conducted to see how many badges a new recruit can collect and cops fall victim to the game as well. There is also no middle ground. The top assassins are almost untouchable and the wannabes end up getting arrested and framed for murders.

=====================================================================

Dave, a veteran cop with the Boston Police was on patrol when he saw a speeding car and chased it briefly and signaled it to stop. The car pulled to the side of the road and Dave got out of his patrol car and approached the car carefully.

"Yes, I know I'm speeding, but I'm late for work," The lady said. "Just let me off and it will be a good night for you."

"Excuse me?" Dave looked at the lady. "Did you just threaten me?"

"Yes, fat boy..." The lady said and exited the car.

"Holy shit!" Dave shouted, "Stay where you are... Put your hands in the air!"

"Look, your partner is already sleeping..." The lady said and Dave looked over and saw his partner limp in the arm of another lady at the police car. "We are technically not supposed to kill you..."

"What the..." Dave muttered and the lady slapped away his gun and pulled his belt close. Dave tried to push her away and she covered his mouth and wrapped her thigh around his waist and squeezed. Dave struggled briefly and went limp.

========================================================================

A few weeks later, Dave was responding to a call in a dark alley and he was ambushed again and chloroformed. He did not see his attacker and 4 cops were found limp in the alley and his badge was stolen. Being a police officer is getting more dangerous as the killers were getting better.

A month later, a prison transfer was attacked and there were 4 prisoners in the police station who were recaptured after a long manhunt. Killers entered the police station, gassed all the cops and rescued the prisoners again. Dave was in the police station and was knocked out by the gas.

It was a vicious cycle and every few months, the police station would be under attack and new recruits would ambush cops and knock them out. In the process, many of these killers were killed as they assaulted the policemen, leaving only the elites.

=========================================================================

"What so special about this new suspect?" Dave asked the sergeant.

"She is a grade A assassin," The sergeant said. "I was part of detail 2 months ago when she was here and was kidnapped and she gave me a blowjob and murdered the security team. It was surreal... Some corporate guy got smoked and his elite security were all killed, neck snapped or strangled."

"So, got a free fuck?" Dave asked. "That's pretty good."

"She's here again," The sergeant said. "Jeff from the motor unit was raped by her for stopping her car."

"Jim and I got knocked out last year remember?" Dave asked. "But why were we not jerked off?"

"Well, she is in town now, and we were told not to engage," The sergeant said. "The captain doesn't want us dead..."

=============================================================

Dave laughed and went out to the police car to start his patrol. As he opened the car door, he saw his partner limp in the seat. "Shit..." Dave muttered and a knife was placed at his throat. Dave's gun was removed and he was cuffed and easily choked out. The killer took his badge and pass and entered the police station.

The desk sergeant turned on the lights in the roll call room and saw 4 cops limp in the chairs. "What..." His mouth was covered and he was chloroformed. The killer took his badge and proceeded to search for more cops.

Dave woke up and was shocked as he was cuffed. "Fuck!" Dave muttered and searched for his spare key and uncuffed himself. He looked around and found his gun in the rear seat of the police car. "Where is that bitch?"

Dave found more limp cops in the police station and heard muffled moans and waited with his tazer ready. A young lady walked by and Dave tazered her. She was shocked and Dave quickly cuffed her and threw her into the cell.

"Fuck!" Dave muttered. "She took out everyone!"

Jaime was genetically altered since young and was placed under all sorts of gymnastics and physical training. She was the first batch of artificially conceived CRISPR kids from China and brought up to be a champion to win medals for the country. Training was harsh. Most of the kids did not make it as there were a lot of physical examinations besides the tough training. The ones who were considered not perfect were discarded in the middle of the process and many of them were already 8 or 9 at that time. The lucky ones that did not make it were killed off or simply died from exhaustion. Various assassin groups tried to pick up these kids to train and when the government found out, there was a bounty on the kids and it was legal for kids to be targets in China. So it became hard to find one from the program that was not an athlete.

Many kids grew up different. Jaime was blonde and does not look Asian at all. She had green eyes and was well toned by the age of 12. The more Asian looking kids were trained in the popular sports and eventually not seen by Jaime again, and Jaime was trained with the other kids that looked different. She would practice shooting with shotguns, bows for several hours, and did work at the gym before getting trained in Chinese martial arts.

By the time Jaime was 16 years old, the program for kids that looked different was discontinued and there were 7 kids remaining in the program that was defunded as the country did not want them to represent China for fears of losing face. An assassin organization that operate under the same assassin organization rule decided to buy the kids from the government and trained them. The kids would be trained in various languages to be used as spies for the country and do various jobs, and they proved to be smart and fast learners.

Training was done in various countries for several months and they learn more social skills, but one of the trainees freaked out when he was in Japan and killed the trainers and various security guards when he had a breakdown and the others saw professionals from the organizations take out the trainee. They watched helplessly as their friend was brutally murdered. Then another trainee developed some disease from just gene failure from the program and was disposed off as well.

The organization did not treat them as humans and by the age of 18, the trainees were very strong, fast and deadly, but with not much human interaction, some became very aggressive and competitive, most of them mentally unstable. They were placed as interns to shadow other assassins to learn the trade and by the age of 21, they were given missions of their own.

There were 5 from the program remaining and 2 of them suddenly decided to breakaway from the assassin group to have their own life outside after completing a mission and not returning, and they were very good at their work and killed many assassins sent after them, but eventually were taken out by Class A killers.

The remaining 3, including Jaime found ways to deal with their stress and vent their anger. One of them started abusing steroids and trained in the gym till be became an unrecognizable beast of a man, and the organization took advantage and further altered his genes to give him more muscles and made sure his physical body could take the stress.

Another one became a serial killer, and would find time to scope out a target and murder the target when she was not working. Depending on her mood, she would kill once a month or even twice a day.

Jaime focused on the work and seemed the most normal. She followed all the rule and seemed obedient and moved up the ranks. She was silent and deadly and could make a lot of accidents happen to cover up the killings and was highly sought after, but after a lot of missions, stealth failed and she massacred all the guards to complete the mission but had to face the armored police. She could take out a dozen cops but they kept coming and eventually, she was arrested. Her body was broken and they broke her bones by repeatedly beating her as she murdered a dozen armored cops.

The organization decided to buy her freedom and managed to bribe enough people to get her out and she went through extensive plastic surgery and gene therapy to allow her to heal. He bones were reconstructed and reinforced to prevent future breaking and she dedicated a few years on further training to improve herself and the organization was pleased with the results. She was sent to various countries to train with the best on deadly martial arts technique so that she could perform her work unarmed.

====================================================

Jaime just completed a mission and was driving home when a motorcycle cop stopped her. She felt nervous and her heartrate increased as the cop approached.

"May I have your license and registration?" The cop asked and Jaime reached for his license and as the cop tried to take it, Jaime pulled the cop into the car and grabbed his neck and squeezed. The cop flailed and Jaime released him and exited the car and grabbed the cop. The cop was overpowered and Jaime felt a surge of adrenalin and started to pulled down the cop's breeches and fucked him by the car. The cop screamed for help and she continued to thrust on his erect dick until he ejaculated. Jaime felt a rush and smiled. "Let's do this again."

After the first time, Jaime started enjoying it and the fear of cops suddenly turned into a desire to rape them. It helped her focus more with her work when she did not see the cops as a threat anymore.

====================================================

Jaime was excited as she approached a policewoman and choked her silently and took her uniform. She hid the body and walked into the police station and saw a lot of lusty cops staring at her tight uniform and well sculpted body and she walked to the evidence locker and saw a plump old cop inside. She entered the room and the cop looked surprised. "I need to pick something up..." She said and the old cop stared at her breasts and was dazed a little. "Sure... but you can wait..."

She pressed her breasts on the old cop's face and started hugging him. She moved on to kiss him and pulled down his pants and started fucking the old cop. The old cop was confused and overpowered by Jaime and she fucked him hard and made him cum. Jaime squirted as well, the experience, the smell of the old cop and being in a police station made her horny. She fucked him repeatedly and eventually knocked him out as she searched for the specific item on the list for the mission. She laid the old cop at the desk and exited the police station looking at various cops she would like to fuck. "I'll be back for more."

Many other officers returned to the police station and the injured officers were taken to the hospital. "She may be one of them assassins..." Dave said as he typed his report and the sergeant and 2 officers took the lady for processing. "Be careful."

"Just a few pigs are not going to stop me..." the lady muttered and managed to get out of her cuffs as he was fingerprinted and she headbutted the sergeant and shoved her thumb into the other cops throats. She pulled the sergeant close and choked him with her thighs and chopped the necks of the 2 cops and broke their spines. "Bastard cops..." She muttered and dragged them aside and saw a short cop with white hair entering the room.

The short cop trembled in fear as she rubbed his dick and got him hard while placing a blade to his throat. "So, who arrested me?" The lady asked the cop and started squeezing his balls as she jerked him off.

"Officer Dave Alessandro," The short cop said. "Please... I have a family..."

"I'm going to start my collection again..." The lady said and choked the cop as he ejaculated and took his badge. "4 badges..."

The lady exited the room and moved towards the evidence room and grabbed the cop with glasses inside and placed the blade on his throat. She claimed all her items back and found the badges she collected still there. "Sleep..." She whispered and choked the cop and left. Looking at more cops arriving at the police station, she started her systematic hunt and took out the cops silently again. She moved behind 2 cops, punched their backs and placed their heads under her armpits and choked them. Moved to the locker toom, picked up a baton and clubbed all the cops changing in the room.

She looked into a room and saw a few armored cops and left an infrared red camera in the room, and turned off the lights. The cops inside heard gurgles and muffled moans and a fat cop took out his flashlight to see someone moving very fast past him and a baton smashed into his temple and he collapsed on the desk. "What the..." a bald cop shouted and finger dug into the side of his neck, preventing bloodflow to the brain and his eyes rolled back and he collapsed. "So much for backup..." She said and collected their badges and her camera.

"Just a few more..." She muttered and choked 2 plump cops in the pantry and moved to the main hall where she pulled a balding cop to the ground and elbowed his temple and the cop went limp. She covered the mouth of a black cop and punched the back of his head and used her baton to hit the temple of 2 cops and they collapsed. The desk sergeant turned around and she grabbed his tie and pulled him close. He fumbled for his tazer but she rammed a fist into his belly and sniffed him. "Hello piggy..." She whispered in his ears and licked his face. The sergeant trembled in fear and she grabbed his groin and squeezed.

"Where is patrolman Dave Alessandro?" She asked the trembling sergeant.

"He was injured and he followed the paramedics..." The sergeant said.

"So, hospital?" She muttered and tightened the grip on his neck and he flailed helplessly as he could not breathe.

The took the badges from the limp cops and left.

She submited her application to Murder Inc. -- one of the biggest organizations in the market. "30 cops, badges here and a sample reel of my work." She said to one of the enforcers.

"So, you were the one who took out precinct 5..." The man said. "We have a few up and coming assassins here, and you know, you will be ranked accordingly and given appropriate missions right?"

"I will be the best," She said.

"We have 2 ranked A assassins here, and even Lotus who took out the senator is still waiting for her ranked A missions," The enforcer said. "Are you sure you want to join us? We heard about you when you left the academy, and you did not join any houses for a year, taking contracts without an organization punishable by death, you know right?"

"Yeah, sort of got bored," She said. "Been training and doing some underground fights, got hurt bad, learnt a few stuff and I think I'm ready, and submitted my application didn't I?"

"There is no backies," The enforcer said. "You join a house till you die, you know the rules right?"

===============================================================

Dave was in the hospital for xrays and various checks and when he was done, several FBI agents came and interviewed him about the incident. "4 officers are killed, the killer escaped." The agent said.

"What the hell?" Dave said. "I just arrested her!"

"Yeah, these killers are very dangerous, and we have a lot of them escape custody," The agent said. "Some continued to massacre the whole sheriffs' department on their way out."

Dave was shocked. He sat down with the agents and matched the image on their tablet and submitted it in. It did not match any known killers in the database. "Hmmm, we may have a new one, don't worry, we can take it from here, the young ones usually don't last long, they get careless or greedy, and they get shot in the head."

Last edited:
"So many police cars..." Jaime muttered as the cars zoomed by and she was curious enough to follow to see. The cars converged on an old building and Jaime stopped and watched. An old cop walked over to Jaime's car and Jaime moved behind him and dragged him to the ground. "Shhh...." She whispered as she choked him silently and hid him in the trunk of the car. Gunshots are heard and Jaime went closer to watch.

2 plump cops stopped Jaime as she approached the building and Jaime elbowed a cop's head and grabbed the other one and choked him silently. "Look, I just want to check it out..." Jaime whispered and dragged the limp cops to the shadows and moved to the side of the building and saw a window and she leaped on the ledge and climbed inside.

Jaime spotted several limp cops and looked around. "Someone is here, and they seemed quite good."

Jaime searched and hid as another group of armored cops entered the room. Jaime could see a shape move behind the rear cop and slit his throat. The figure looked like an invisible shape and moved swiftly among the cops and slash their arteries on their necks and grabbed the sergeant in front and covered his mouth. The sergeant flailed briefly as he was choked and she snapped his neck.

"What the fuck is that?" Jaime said and the figure appeared to be a lady and she dragged the cops into a pile and went invisible again.

"Wait, she looks familiar..." Jaime said and tried to follow her and saw more cops entering the building.

"They are all just going to die... Jaime said and waited in ambush as 2 cops approached. Jaime heard a snap sound and saw the invisible shape choke the other cop and approached the shape.

"That chokehold looks familiar!" Jaime said and the cop was dropped and Jaime could see a shape move towards her. Jaime blocked a few attacks and punched the shape at the same time when the shape countered her attack. Their moves was very similar and Jaime stepped into the moonlight from the hole in the ceiling and the shape stopped coming towards her.

"Hey..." Jaime said. "Are you one of the kids that..."

The shape appeared and it was a pretty lady.

"Jade!" Jaime said. "Oh my god, its you! How did you get ... invisible?"

"Stole this suit from the army research lab," Jade said.

"If you could become invisible, why don't you just escape?" Jaime asked.

"Testing this baby out..." Jade said. "Pretty good especially in the dark."

The 2 ladies chatted for a bit and realized more cops were coming in and Jade decided to take out the command center outside to try her suit out.

Jaime helped with hiding the bodies and watched the cops nervously search each room and leave uniformed cops to guard the junctions. Jaime smiled and put on the uniform from an armored cop and said, "I have my own camouflage..."

=================================================================

A plump cop looked into the SWAT van and saw all the armored cops limp inside. He was shocked and saw a shape near him and his mouth was covered. "Ok, this one don't look dangerous..." A voice said and a few fists landed behind the cop's head and he was dragged into the van.

Jade was very systematic. She dropped stuff to lure the cops one by one and took them out easily. "2 motorcycle cops..." She muttered and grabbed their helmets and choked the cops as she dragged them towards the van. "Where did everyone go?" An old cop asked as he looked around and heard muffled moans. "Holy..." He spotted several limp cops outside a van and before he could raise the alarm, he was punched in the throat and dragged away.

Jade choked out the cops in the police cars and moved towards the command truck. She grabbed the neck of a sergeant and a fat cop beside him and squeezed, preventing bloodflow to the brain. Armed with tazers, she entered the police truck and tazered 2 cops and left a ball to jam the trigger on the tazer and moved towards the other cops. "What the hell?" A short cop with white hair muttered as he saw a baton swinging and clubbing the heads of the cops. He drew his gun and fired a shot before the baton hit his temple and he collapsed. The police commander was shocked and tried to aim but could not see anymore as all his men collapsed. He was disarmed and Jade grabbed the back of his head and punched his face.

The cops outside nervously approached the police truck with the doors closed. Jade moved behind the rear cop and placed the baton round the cop's neck and choked him silently. Jade moved among the remaining cops outside and clubbed their heads and hit their vitals and within seconds, everyone was down. She stuffed everyone in the command truck and used handcuffs to lock the door and returned to the building.

A balding cop heard footsteps approaching and did not see anyone and took out his flashlight and looked. He noticed a shape near him and it was too late. a fist rammed into his gut and his head was placed under Jade armpits and he was choked. A nervous cop with thick glasses looked around as he heard muffled moans and all the cops near him seemed to have disappeared. "Hello... anyone?" He asked and he was grabbed in a chokehold. "Yes, I'm here..." Jade said.

Jaime wrapped her thighs around an old cop and grabbed a younger cop beside him and choked both of them. A plump cop with white hair entered the room and ran over to see 2 cops on the ground and as he picked up his police radio, his gun was shoved into his neck. "Shhh..." Jaime whispered. "I love old cops..."

"What the hell is going on here?" A cop in a leather jacket asked as he saw Jaime with her arms around the old cop. Jaime smiled as she saw a shape moving behind the leather cop and Jade grabbed him and disarmed him.

"I think these are the last 2..." Jade said and started pulling down the pants of the leather cop and overpowering him. "Fucking leather smell turns me on..."

The old cop trembled in Jaime's arms and she kissed him and removed his gunbelt and played with his dick. Both ladies started fucking their cops who did not resist much.

Last edited:
"Wait... is that the old cop?" the lady muttered as she spotted a police car driving by and she followed in her car. The police car patrolled the street and arrived at a roadblock. The lady looked at the roadblock and counted 6 cops and parked her car and approached it.

============================================================

The lady sneaked up close to check on the cops and could not confirm if any of them were the cop that arrested her and she decided to give up and continue on her first mission. "Since I'm here, might as well start a distraction."

The lady approached the old cop at the police car and grabbed his throat and squeezed his neck and the cop was shocked and went limp. She smiled and quickly left and went down the street and reached the address of her target. She sneaked into the house and saw a couple in their 60s finishing up dinner. Her target was the woman and she was doing the dishes and the lady moved silently behind her and chopped her neck and she collapsed.

"Just to make sure he does not interfere..." The lady waited for the man to leave the living room and she sneaked behind him and coshed the back of his head and dragged him into the bedroom. She quickly turned on the gas in the kitchen and closed all the windows. Leaving the kettle overturned and the stove wet, she quickly left the house as it slowly gets filled with gas. "Hope it looks like an accidental death where she fell, the flame went off, and got killed by the gas."

Dave was back to work the next night as many of the cops were injured and there were roadblocks everywhere to search for the killers. Dave and a few officers responded to a call at a biker's bar and when they arrived, the place was destroyed and it was a massacre. "Shit..." A sergeant muttered as he looked at a dozen men with their bodies twisted and bodies at odd angles. "What the fuck did this?"

"Shit, they looked armed," Dave said as he saw the dead men with pistols in their hands. "Whatever killed them was probably shot and survived!"

There was another silent alarm triggered and the dispatch requested for officers to check and Dave decided to respond. 2 police cars arrived at a house and Dave went to the front door and looked inside through the window. "The rear door seemed open..." A cop said on the radio and Dave walked to the rear of the house and no one was there.

"Hello? This is the police!" Dave shouted as he drew his flashlight and peeped inside the house. "We are armed, and just investigating the alarm!"

Dave and Frankie entered the house and smell some kind of chemical smell and as they entered the living room, their mouths and noses were covered with rags soaked in chloroform.

Dave woke up on the ground and he was dazed. "What happened?" He checked on the other cops and woke them up. They searched the house and there was a plump man with a thick mustache cuffed to the bed with his pants down. "Looks like Mario..." One of the cops commented.

Dave looked at his watch and they were out for 2 hours. "So, do we report this?" Dave asked as he went over to release the man on the bed.

"A lady entered the house and fucked me!" The man said to Dave.

"Did she take anything else?" Dave asked as he check the items on his belt.

The man looked around and found his wallet and computer. "I'm not sure, but it seems like nothing was stolen," Dave said.

"Were you assaulted?" Dave asked. "Hurt in any way?"

"Sexually assaulted," The man said. "She forcefully fucked me."

"If you are not willing, it is called rape," Dave said. "You need to go to the hospital for an examination, when the report is out, take it to the police station and we can do a police report there."

The man looked hesitant and kept quiet.

"You can think about it first, but otherwise, good evening and we can leave you to rest here," Dave said and left with the other cops.

"So what do you think," Dave asked. "Should we make a report?"

Last edited:
"I don't really like these contracts, but... its good money." Jaime muttered and rode her motorcycle over. It was a police car stopping a Ferrari. "10k creds for the cop in the car..."

Jaime walked to the police car and plunged a dagger into the cop in the police car and approached the other cop who seemed to be arresting a young man.

"You are going to be fucked..." The young man laughed.

"Shut your mouth," The plump cop said, "You are in a whole lot of trouble."

A gloved hand covered the cop's mouth and a fist rammed into his lower back. Jaime removed the cop's gun and crushed the police recording device. The cop moaned and collapsed to the ground.

"Ok, that's good," The young man said and transferred the credits to Jaime. "I'm going to enjoy myself with this one."

Jaime was surprised as the young man picked up the baton on the ground and approached the trembling cop.

"Please... nooo..." The cop begged and the young man smashed the baton at the cop and before he could swing again, the cop snatched the baton from him. The young man kicked the cop's soft gut and the cop grabbed him and forced him to the ground and started grappling the young man.

"Amateur..." Jaime said and rolled her eyes.

"Help!" The young man said. "Please..."

Jaime smiled, "How much?"

"What?" The young man said. "I just paid you."

"Contract ends when you paid me," Jaime said. "50k creds."

"What?" The young man said. "10k creds."

"60k creds." Jaime said

The cop proceeded to put a necklock on the young man.

"70k creds..." Jaime said.

"Ok... but I get to fuck him up." The young man said.

The cop turned around and stood up to defend himself.

"Don't even bother..." Jaime said and dodged the swing from his baton and rammed a fist into his gut. With a few jabs into his vitals, Jaime disarmed the cop and placed him in a chokehold.

"Don't kill him..." The young man said. "Break his spine, I want to fuck him up."

The cop begged and Jaime took out a metal rod and slammed it into the cop's lower back and the cop twitched on the ground in pain.

"Ok, I got this..." The young man said and Jaime stepped back.

"Pay first..." Jaime said. "In case you get arrested again."

The young man paid Jaime and she stood there and watched as the young man removed the cop's belt and pulled down his pants. Then shoved the baton into the cop's ass and jammed it in hard. The cop screamed in pain and the young man continued to stomp on the cop and looked up and saw 2 motorcycle cops approaching.

"10k creds for each," The young man said.

"50k for both," Jaime said.

"What what???" The young man exclaimed... "Fuck... ok..."

The young man continued his rage on the cop until he was tired. The 2 motorcycle cop arrived and saw the young man beating the shit out of the plump cop and drew their guns. Jaime moved behind the rear cop and stabbed her dagger into his spine and dislocated it, lowering him silently to the ground. The other cop reached for his radio and Jaime covered his mouth and placed the dagger at his throat. "You smell so nice... but sorry, this is not personal." With a quick jerk, Jaime snapped his neck.

"Looks like you got this..." Jaime said as the young man paid her and continued to beat up the cop on the ground.

=======================================================================

Jaime went into town and ordered a shot of the 35 years old whiskey. "Easy work today."

"State police station got attacked," the sergeant said. "33 troopers sent to the hospital, a 17 year old boy assaulted them and eventually was shot and killed."

"This is crazy," Dave said. "So much violent shit..."

The same night, Dave responded to a call for backup. A car drove through a roadblock and the police chased them to a construction site. There were 10 officers at the scene and more on the way. "Who are these guys?" Dave asked a lieutenant.

"They crashed into a mobile unit and sent the officer to the hospital and we chased them here," The lieutenant said. "Could be dangerous and armed."

[Officers down... Backup!] The radio crackled and gunshots were heard.

=================================================

Dave smelled a familiar scent and a rag soaked in chloroform covered his mouth. He could see an old cop beside him flailing helplessly before he went limp.

Dave woke up again, and did not want to participate anymore. In his drowsy state, he saw a few very skilled people fighting and did not want to be part of it. "Fuck, why are we even here if they want to kill themselves..." Dave muttered and noticed a few other cops stirring but none did anything.

Eventually, 2 assassins won and the cops did not bother to do anything. After the victorious assassins left, the cops got up and checked. 4 officers badly injured, 10 officers were unconscious or semi-conscious, and 2 unidentified bodies. Dave shook his head, "Let the suits deal with this shit..."

The FBI started an investigation and all the officers who were at the murder of the 2 young men were interviewed. Dave still had not idea who the victims were. They were shown videos of the killers, and professional assassins. The assassins entered a bank and grabbed a guard and shot at the other guards with silenced pistols and grabbed the bank manager and took several items from a safety deposit box.

When a team of police officers arrived, one of the killers dressed in a guard uniform led them to the security room and the lights were turned off and the officers were killed. The 2 assassins then exited and kidnapped the 2 remaining cops outside and escaped.

The cops were shown the videos and Dave could somehow recognize one of them and the police were put on high alert as the assassins were class A assassins, and still in town on a mission.

The lady returned to the police station and approached 2 cops chatting beside their patrol car. "Hi piggies..." The lady whispered and tazered the fat cop and grabbed the short balding cop. "Where is officer Dave? Is he working today?" The cop nodded and she walked with the cop into the police station and choked him silently and shoved him into a closet.

The lady walked behind an old cop who entered the bathroom and choked him. Then moved in the police station and took out a few more cops. The desk sergeant's mouth was covered and a blade placed on his throat. "Call officer Dave back... I have a present for him."

Dave returned to the police station and the rear door was open. He could smell a familiar scent again and took out his tazer. He looked around the police station and the lady moved behind him and his partner and covered their mouths with a chloroform rag. Dave shoved the tazer on the hand shocking the attacker and managed to escape and continued to tazer the attacker till she is stunned.

"Oh... its that bitch again," Dave said and saw his partner limp on the ground. "Fuck!"

Dave cuffed the lady and brought her to the cell and noticed a lot of police officers missing. He quickly called the FBI again and they responded quickly and came to take the lady away as more officers arrived and found the subdued cops in the station. "Why the fuck did she come back?" Dave muttered and was glad to see her getting taken away.

Last edited:
"Lotus is here..." Jaime said to Jade. "There was a $1 million contract, and her agency got it and they sent her."

"Why her?" Jade asked.

"2 poor rookies went overboard and killed some cops," Jaime said. "That shit that you pulled off last week and the cops killed allowed the city to raise the money, and they have the suspect, so she was sent and the got her targets. I think you should lay low, the cops are jumpy and they have the budget."

"I don't kill the cops, just fuck 'em," Jade said. "Been doing it once a week."

=========================================================

At a roadblock, a plump motorcycle cop saw a pretty lady and requested her to open the trunk of her car. The cop saw a large assortment of weapons and the lady nodded and gripped the back of his neck and he was slowly lowered to the ground.

A police sergeant saw a pretty lady walked beside 2 cops and they collapsed and she rushed over to him, grabbed his belt and pulled him close. "Hello... Don't worry, I don't kill cops..." She gripped his neck and the sergeant did not struggle and she slowly lowered him to the ground and approached a police car and opened the door. An old cop with thick glasses was inside. "Turn off the recording..." She said to the cop and the cop nodded as she pulled out a knife. The old cop was brought from car to car to erase the recording and the lady sniffed his collar and kissed him. "Thank you..."

==========================================================

The young man turned cop killer came by a roadblock and found all the cops unconscious. He looked into the video recording of the cop cars and undeleted the videos and watched the lady take out the cops and he made a recording and started masturbating, when he was erected, he grabbed one of the cops to fuck and left. "That's so hot!" The man said and uploaded the video online.

Many recognize the lady as Lotus and there was a large support for the cops and called the top assassin a bully. With the video out, the police went all out to search for Lotus but no bounty was on her head.

"If she is an elite assassin, how are we going to arrest her?" A fat cop asked as the cops exited their police car and 4 cops went to the rear of the building while the other 4 cops went to the front. They found her room and approached.

The door was ajar and the sergeant entered the room and searched. "Shit, she left..." The sergeant muttered and quickly exited and looked around. As the sergeant exited the room, the lady landed from the ceiling and grabbed his belt and pulled him in. She covered the sergeant's mouth and choked him briefly and dragged him into the cupboard and exited the room. She reached the stairwell and grabbed the fat cop and elbowed the side of his head and silently lower him to the ground and quickly grabbed a bald cop and punched the back of his head and he went limp.

"Oooh... piggy smells good..." The old cop turned around and the lady grabbed his gun and disarmed him. She gripped the side of his neck and his eyes rolled back and she lowered him to the ground. "Let's see if there is more," The lady said.

An old cop heard muffled moans and turned around to see the lady dropping 2 cops in her arms and before he could draw his gun, she grabbed his belt and pulled him close. "So, this is the last one?" She muttered and removed his belt and pulled down the cop's pants.

"What are you doing?" The old cop asked and tried to push her away but she was too strong for him.

She rubbed his balding head and sniffed his collar and started jerking him off. "I can snap you in half anytime.." She said and thrusted on his erected dick. "Not a challenge..."

She picked up the police radio and radioed back to the station. "Don't worry, none of your men are dead," The lady said. "Stop sending cops after us, we are just doing what we are paid to do."

Last edited:
The lady woke up at the back of an FBI van, cuffed. She dislocated her thumb and escaped the cuff and smiled at the suited man beside him and suddenly covered his mouth and with a quick jerk, snapped his neck. She fired the man's gun into the head of the driver and the van and the driver went limp and the van slowly grided the curb at the side of the road till it stopped. She fired at the locks and exited the van and walked over to the driver's seat and took his badge and drove back to the police station.

The lady reached the police station and followed a plump cop and entered the police station again. "Sleep..." She whispered and choked the plump cop and dragged him into the closet. She called a few of her crazy friends and continued to hunt cops.

"I've checked, as long as we don't kill cops, we are not in violation of the rules," The lady said as she choked 2 armroed cops and her friends had cops in their arms as well. "These guys are too easy," A large man said and dragged the cops into a pile. "All this got one fucking old cop?"

"Dude, that guy fucked me over twice..." The lady said, "He is not as simple as he looks..."

2 ladies and a large man walked to the main foyer and the large man grabbed 2 cops and choked them. The 2 ladies moved unnoticed behind the other cops and started to choked them away from the rest.

"Drop the officer!" An old sergeant commanded and pointed his gun at the large man.

"What the fuck?" Dave muttered as the lady grabbed the sergeant and used him as a human shield. "Drop the sergeant!"

Dave reached for his gun but it was no longer in the holster. Another lady grabbed his gun and clubbed the back of his head and everything went black.

===================================================

Dave woke up to moans and saw the ladies fucking the old sergeant. Dave was cuffed to the bed and when the ladies were done with the sergeant, they came over and one of the ladies kissed Dave while the other one gave him a blow job. The ladies choked him and fucked him hard till he ejaculated several times.

"How did this guy arrest you?" The other lady asked. "You practically took out the whole police station twice."

"Well, he is quite a stud..." The other lady said as she fucked Dave. "Pretty hard dick and good stamina..."

===================================================

"Why are you doing this?" Dave asked the lady.

"You give me excitement!" The lady said. "You partner, that round old cop over there, not as good, but we fucked him along with your sergeant too."

"I'm just doing my job," Dave said. "If someone broke the law or stole your stuff, my job is to arrest the culprit who broke the law..."

"That is what I like about you," The lady said as she continued to give Dave a handjob. "I'm not going to kill you, probably going to visit you from time to time for a fuck. You can feel free to come after me all you want, if you want more."

The sergeant screamed as the large man fucked him hard. The large man walked around the room with the sergeant flailing in the air, lifted up just by the large man's penis. "Don't worry, we are not going to kill you..."

The cops were fucked repeatedly and eventually, the group seemed distracted and they went to wash up and disappeared.

Dave was on the bed. His groin felt raw and he was exhausted and just panting. His friends were all unconscious. The hotel room door opened and 2 policemen with flashlight entered. "Be careful!" Dave shouted and the policemen were grabbed and choked. Another plump policeman entered and his mouth was covered and he was disarmed by the large man and knocked out with a punch. The ladies exited the room and came back minutes later with more limp cops.

Dave felt helpless as he was still cuffed to the bed with his pants down and could not do anything to help. The room was filled with more than 10 new policemen and the group left. Hours later, one of the policemen woke up and started to help everyone including Dave and they all went to the hospital for checkups.

"Those were like Class A assassins..." The sergeant said. "They seemed to be employed and following the rules, they are wanted, but we were advised to avoid them to prevent them from accidentally killing us."

All the other cops were silent, perhaps, they were just glad to be alive.

Last edited:
"So, they send an assassin to take out some killers?" An old cop asked. "This is like a turf war?"

"Nah, just some messed up murders and we are caught in between," The sergeant said. "The kill may be sanctioned, but the killers probably have warrants for them, so if we go after the killers, they may retaliate and start killing officers, but if we don't do anything, the public will be angry."

"30 officers are now in the hospital, some of the new killers seemed to have broken some rules, and the other killers are here to punish them..." The sergeant said, "They seemed to be clearing the security at Genzyme, several units from Cambridge police went missing already."

A few units from the Boston Police and State police arrived and there were many police cars and trucks but the cops were all missing. "Be careful, stay alert while I check it out..." The sergeant said and approached the command truck. "official work here..." A man said and covered the mouth of the sergeant and brought him into a van and cuffed him on a pile of cops.

The old cop saw a man wearing a badge approach. He heard some sounds behind and saw 2 policemen slowly lowered to the ground and the man with the badge reached him and said, "Official Murder Inc. stuff, please, stay away."

"Don't you guys just try to make things happen like it is an accident?" The old cop asked.

"The scale of this is too big," The man said. "Some combat drug here made thugs become deadly killers, and they are breaking the rules, so we want more order and will stop it at the source."

"Sure... whatever you need," The old cop said. "Just ask and I'll gladly help."

Another man dragged several limp cops and placed them into the truck, "Don't worry, none of them are dead.

The state police troopers were escorted into a van and they all were cuffed and left there.

"This is so sad that you are not even considered a threat..." An old cop said. "At least those Cambridge guys are knocked out."

Jaime went to the contract location and saw many police cars but the other killers were already taking care of business. More cops arrived but the killers simply walked over and escorted them away.

In the building, there was some fights but it was clear that the many killers were just fighting and even for Jaime, it was confusing to know who is the good guys.

Last edited:
There was a code Red at Genzyme and the first day he was back in uniform, Dave was called to the location as backup. There were many cars and Dave approached the front with 4 other officers and felt a prick at the back of his neck and a man approaching the sergeant and placed his arms around the sergeant as the sergeant reached for his gun. Dave turned and saw another man putting his arms around 2 plump cops and a lady hugging his partner. "Holy shit..." Dave muttered and the lady approached him and Dave's vision blurred and the lady grabbed him before he collapsed

Dave woke up in a police truck with a few officers piled on top of him. His partner, a short plump cop with a thick grey mustache was uncuffing some of the cops and helped Dave up. "Why are you up?" Dave asked.

"I'm not even considered a threat," Fred said. "The lady took my gun, tossed it into the truck and asked me to get in as they dragged all these other guys inside. I must be a joke to all of you..."

"Hey, you are my partner, we look out for each other," Dave said. "You are just doing your job and we need officers that care for the community like you..."

==============================================================

"Fuck, they are still here..." Dave said as a man dragged a young lady into the truck and tossed her at Dave.

"This bitch has been fucking cops and being a threat," The man said. "She is dangerous so don't let her escape."

Dave was confused and went over to cuff the unconscious lady. Then 3 more teenagers are brought into the truck. "These kids are wannabe assassins, and they broke into the facility to murder all the guards to try to escape with the drugs. We eliminated the more dangerous ones with bounty on their heads already.

Dave went over and cuffed the teenagers and a lady walked over and sniffed him. "What the fuck..."

"I love uniformed men who are working..." The lady said. "Perhaps we can fuck sometime?"

"What is the difference between you and some of these people?" Dave asked.

"They are not sanctioned to fuck cops like you..." The lady said.

"You know, I'm going to arrest you right?" Dave said. "You are probably part of the group that assaulted the officers."

"We are keeping you safe," the lady said and walked over to grab Dave's groin and sniffed it. "Stop turning me on or I'll fuck you right here."

"Hey, you are under arrest..." Dave commanded and the lady simply hugged him and kissed him. Dave looked at Fred watching as the lady overpowered him and pull down his pants. Dave was confused, she was much smaller than him but he could not do anything to her and she rubbed his dick and started thrusting. Fred did not do anything and eventually Dave ejaculated. She walked over and kissed Fred and started fucking him as well.

Dave quickly put on his pants and went over to help Fred and tried to pull the lady off. She grabbed Dave's balls and squeezed hard. "I'll crush your nuts if you don't back off..."

Dave was in pain and shock as she overpowered Fred and fucked him. Dave grabbed a tazer from a limp cop and aimed at her and a large man grabbed Dave and disarmed him. "You don't want to piss her off, she is class A and will kill all of you here just to fuck with you..." The man whispered and grabbed Dave, "And we have many other assassins that would just fuck you because she said so."

Dave felt helpless as Fred moaned when the lady fucked him. All he could do is watch.

==================================================

In the end, more than 50 officers were on the side as the assassins took out the rest of the attacking force. 40 well-armed security in Genzyme were all murdered along with scientists. The police were happy that the attackers were arrested and Dave was shocked to be the one that arrested them when it was reported to the news.

Dave was still shocked that there was nothing he could do to arrest the attackers. The arrested teenagers seemed to be going through withdrawal symptoms and were aggressive but were left alone to be transported to prison.

Last edited:
Jaime picked up a badge from a detective that is shoved into a police truck and entered the building to see what it was like. Although she did not do much, she helped with the documentation and report by recording the insides of the lab and damage done. There wasn't a lot of stealth, guards were armed heavily and still murdered by gunshots and knives. There was several teenagers killed, and they all looked fit, well armed and well prepared.

Jaime examined the area and looked at what was stolen, and there were some vats and vials of stuff lying around and most of it is broken. Checking the area, it looked like something in a vat escaped. The computers were destroyed and the scientists here were all murdered by what ever may have escaped. There was a few assassins killed as well, from their tattoos and custom weapons and Jaime looked around and tracked it to the rear exit where 2 more assassins were killed with broken necks and they looked rather pale.

Jaime sent the report and went back to downtown to have a drink and relax. There was a lot of police activities in the city and it seemed that some of the gangs were fighting each other while the police was distracted. "They should have used professionals." Jamie muttered and met some of her assassin friends and chilled for the night.

In Allston, a few cops followed a trail of blood into an alley and searched. They called for backup and looked around. 2 men were killed near the back door of a storage facility and the door was destroyed. "The killer may still be inside." A cop said.

The cops entered and searched in pairs. An older cop spotted blood stains and followed it up to a few floors of storage units and looked to see if any was broken into. After searching 3 floors, he reported but the other cops were missing. "Hey Joey, Damian... where are you?"

The 2 cops reached the ground floor and saw 4 more police cars but no one was around. "This is strange..." The old cop said and heard muffled moans and saw his partner flailing in the arms of a lady who grabbed his throat and pulled him close. The 2 remaining cops were choked unconscious and dragged into the trunk of a police car and the lady drove off.

"New contract," Jaime said and looked at the details, "Cop killer..."

There was a video of the lady moving among the policemen arriving in the alley and they were ambushed, all caught on the car cam.

"The image is not clear, but $50k for this is not too bad."

"5 alarm code red..." Dave muttered as he followed his partner to the location and several officers was sent to the hospital. "Another assassin?"

Officers were sent all over Allston to search for the killer. On Harvard Ave, 4 more limp officers were found and the cops converged. Fred looked behind the back alleys and as he turned the corner, he bumped into a young lady. "Excuse me, ma'am..." Fred said and his mouth was covered and he was dragged into the shadows.

Dave was searching around and Fred disappeared, as he turned the corner, his mouth was covered and he flailed briefly before going limp.

"Fuck... not again..." Dave complained as he was cuffed to a bed and the lady was fucking Fred on the other bed. When she was done, she walked over and jerked off Dave and fucked him.

"I was hunting down the cop killers and I saw Fred, so I had to fuck both of you..." The lady said.

The bounty was out, and since there were many assassins in town, they all converged to look for the killer, but so were the police. "The cops are in the way, we can't be sure if the killer is disguised..."

The cops were swiftly taken out. More than 20 officers were knocked unconscious and Dave and Fred were found cuffed to the bed in a motel. The various groups of killers however served their purpose and the killer was shot in the head with a silenced pistol. There was a lot of negotiation by the heads of the assassin groups to assure that the police were not targetted and since no cops were killed, there was an eventual settlement and the cops were given compensation.

"Rescue these kids from the police?" A lady smiled. "That should be easy with the 3 of us..."

The ladies grabbed 2 cops entering the police station and dragged them into a room. "We are trying to be professional here, so please cooperate..." The older cop with thick glasses was grabbed and the ladies pretended to be prisoners and were escorted into the cell area where they moved quickly and grabbed the 2 plump cops there. The cops were shoved into the cell and the teenagers were escorted out by the older cop to a police truck outside.

"What are you doing?" A sergeant asked the old cop and one of the ladies walked behind the sergeant and covered his mouth.

"We are going for a ride..." The lady said. "See.. easy."

The ladies got the old cop to drive to an alley in the north end where the teenagers were released and abandoned the police truck.

"How much does it cost to ask you to kill these cops?" A teenager asked.

"Didn't that get you arrested in the first place?" The lady asked. "These guys seemed kinda nice to release you..."

The ladies got into their cars and drove off while the teenagers opened a bag of their items that was retrieved from lockup and they found vials of drugs that they stole from Genzyme and decided to use them again.

"What the fuck, again?" Dave muttered as there was a 5 alarm call with the escaped prisoners attacking people at the North End.

The police arrived and searched the area. The 2 kidnapped cops managed to escape when the teenagers started shooting people in the North End and the first 2 officers that arrived were killed.

"Suspects armed and dangerous!" The sergeant said and all the cops went to put on their armor and searched the area.

"Armored cops..." A teenager said and they waited in ambush for the cops to arrive.

"Nothing here..." A fat cop said and the plump cop heard a sound behind the dumpster and approached. A teenager landed silently behind the fat cop and choked him. The plump cop turned around and the teenager grabbed his throat and lifted him off the ground. The cop kicked silently in the air and pawed helplessly with his gloved hands and the teenager punched his face and dumped the cops into the dumpster.

2 more cops approached and entered the alley. The rear cop was grabbed and he managed a fire a shot before his neck was grabbed, and the cop in front turned around and fired a round into the teenager before the teenager punched him in the face.

"Shots fired!" Dave shouted and rushed over and more gunshots were head as the cop split up and rushed over. Dave followed Fred and they went into the alley and saw 4 other cops grappling the teenager and Dave simply tazered him and the others cuffed him. "Let's not waste time with this shit."

At the command truck, 3 policemen in ill-fitting uniforms entered and moved at inhuman speeds and slit the throats of the cops inside. The lieutenant was grabbed and strangled and they overpowered the captain in charge and choked him out. The policemen exited and dragged the captain and 2 plump cops noticed an armored policeman carrying out the captain and as they approached, the other 2 policemen looped wires around their necks and strangled them.

"They arrested the others..." A teenager in police uniform said and shoved the captain in the trunk of a police car and moved around the police cars and started clubbing the cops in the cars.

As Dave was escorting the teenager to the police van, the teenager's body trembled and he looked at Dave. "Fucking pig..." The teenager shouted and suddenly, he broke his cuffs and Dave tried to grab him and was punched in the gut and a knee to the jaw knocked him out. Fred reached for his gun but the teenager easily disarmed him and grabbed him as a hostage and he could see the other cops converging.

"Drop the officer!" A short cop with white hair shouted and 2 other fat cops tried to flank the teenager.

The other teenagers in police uniforms reached the cops and used the police batons to club the back of the necks of the cops. "The 2 years intensive training really helped..." A teenager said as he moved gracefully among the cops and clubbed them in the heads. There were about 10 police officers and they did not last a minute.

The teenagers recorded their assault on the police and sent in their application with the police captain in the trunk of a police car.

Dave woke up and saw everyone else on the ground. They were still alive but it seemed like there were several assassins that took out everyone. More officers arrived and they checked, no one was killed.

"Set up road blocks, the prisoners must not escape," A police commander said. "They are now considered terrorists!"

================================================================

Last edited:
Jaime listened to the police radio and tried to find where the killers went and she was slightly late as the killers went through a roadblock and headed west. After 10 mins of driving and running into a roadblock, Jamie finally spotted the trail when the police started converging as well. "Watertown... Out of Boston Police jurisdiction."

Jaime drove pass a roadblock and followed the police chase and arrived at the Arsenal Mall where the malls were closed but and the cops were searching. At the entrance of the carpark, a Watertown cop stopped Jamie but she showed the detective badge and was allowed to pass. She noticed a few other assassins managed to get here as well and followed a search plan and saw uniformed cops guarding the various exits and armored cops searching the building.

Jaime followed a group to search and spent 30 mins and got nothing. Then all the cops rushed to a corner of the mall where dead security guards were found and 4 cops went missing. Jaime and another man nodded at each other and approached.

"I'm here for the bounty too," The man said. "Need to get rid of the cops and take this out ourselves... 50-50?"

Jaime nodded and looked at the armored cops, there were only 8 of them. Within seconds Jamie and the man took out all the cops and dragged them to a closet. "Still alive..." The man said and split up with Jamie. The man was quite skilled and deadly. Jaime looked around to make sure no cops were coming. Jaime heard fighting and rushed over. The man was defending against a lady who seemed fast and strong. The lady blocked the man's dagger with her arm and the dagger went through her arm and she was able to punch the man in the throat and crushed his throat and the fight was downhill from there.

Jaime wanted to move in and saw another team of cops approaching and moved aside and watched. The lady slit the throats of the 2 rear cops and chopped the neck of another cop. A fat cop turned around and his face was smashed into the wall. Snapping the neck of another cop buy grabbing his helmet, the lady kicked the neck of a cop and he went limp. The remaining 2 cops drew their guns and fired at her but she reached them and disarmed them. Placing their helmets under her armpit, she easily snapped their necks.

Jaime was shocked at her speed and strength. "Can I take her?" Jaime muttered and paused while the lady moved in the shadows to ambush more approaching. Jaime tossed handcuffs into the shadows to notify the cops. Jaime heard gunshots and moved to another better vantage point but the cops were already all on the ground after that.

"What the fuck is that?" Jaime muttered as she was now unsure if she could take it on.

The lady moved to the exit and shove her palm into the face of 2 cops, grabbed a cop's helmet and snapped his neck. The remaining cop froze in fear and she grabbed the side of his neck and the cop went limp.

"She's good..." Jaime said and lost track of her as she exited.

Jaime could not find her anymore. A few other cops went missing but the lady was gone.

"She is definitely worth more than $50k!"

Dave was planning to go to the hospital for a checkup but there was call for backup in Watertown which the killers may be there, so he joined the others and they arrived at the mall. Dave joined a small group of officers and searched the mall and after 30 minutes of search, they found a pile of limp cops. "Officers down! Killer still at large!" The cops reported on the radio and continued their search.

Fred went to the toilet to pee and a hand covered his mouth. "Hello old cop, where is your partner?" The lady asked and Fred pointed outside... "Well, let's have some fun..." The lady started jerking him off and fucked him as he got erect. The lady thrusted on Fred's dick and squeezed his balls. She kissed him and he did not resist and eventually ejaculated and was cuffed. "Keep quiet and you will live..."

"Fred?" Dave muttered as he went around searching for his partner. He entered the toilet and the door closed behind him and the lady placed a dagger at his throat. "Hello Dave." The lady said and to be safe, she removed his belt and sat on his face as she started giving him a blow job. Dave struggled but she was much stronger and she pleasured him as he flailed helplessly. "This is more like it..." the lady said and eventually, Dave ejaculated and she wrapped her thighs around his face and Dave could not breathe and eventually went limp.

The lady was satisfied and exited to look for her bounty. There were some gunshots but when she arrived, the killer seemed to have escaped. There were a few cops approaching and they seemed to have spotted her and she moved into the shadows to ambush them. "It's dildo time..." She said and smashed the heads of 3 cops with the dildo, knocking them out cold and grabbed the remaining cop with a thick mustache and overpowered him to the ground and removed his belt. "What are you doing!" The cop shouted and she punched his throat and he choked and she inserted the dildo into his ass and fucked him.

With more footsteps approaching, 2 more cops arrived and saw the cop with a thick mustache with a dildo up his ass moaning in pain. She gripped the necks of the cops, preventing bloodflow to the brain and both cops went limp and she returned to the moaning cop. "Let's continue..."

The lady exited and saw another lady driving off in a police car and following her.

Dave woke up and realized that his pants was down and his dick was out and sticky, his face was damp and he got up and saw Fred cuffed and his pants was down as well. He quickly helped Fred up and called for backup but the lady and the killer has escaped. "Fucking bitch again..." Dave said.

At a roadblock, 2 cops looked into a police car and saw 2 limp cops in the rear seat. They turned around and saw the other 4 cops limp on the ground and a lady move with inhuman speed and tackled a cop on the ground and with a punch to the face, the cop went limp. The other cop drew his gun and ran over but was grabbed and disarmed. The other lady arrived and shot at her and she dodged and ran into an alley. "I'm not going to chase you..." The lady muttered and looked at the plump cop on the ground and helped him up. "Damn piggy, you smell so good..." She grabbed his throat and choked him, then tossed him into the police car and drove off.

The police was on high alert, there was a cop killer on the loose, and an assassin was out there fucking cops. The teenagers were still out there and not arrested yet, and some of the teenagers had rich parents that made it hard for the cops to just get a warrant to hunt them down. A curfew was called and roadblocks were set up to try to arrest any of these wanted people, but the other assassins in town made things more complicated.

The assassin lady chased the killer and managed to shoot her several times. As the assassin continued her chase, the killer pounced on her and they fought hand to hand. It was a bloody fight and the assassin shot her a few more times but the lady was inhumanly strong and smashed her head into the ground. The killer checked her wounds and she was bleeding badly and she looked at the limp assassin and she forced something out of her mouth into the assassin's mouth.

2 motorcycle cops arrived and entered the alley carefully. The assassin moved behind them and clubbed a cop's head with a dildo and easily overpowered the other cop. "So soft... smells so good..." The assassin pulled down his breeches, inserted the dildo into his ass and fucked him hard. The cop screamed in pain and the assassin simply enjoyed herself. She has strong urges and attraction to cops and there is something animalistic about her as she left. It was as though the killer and the assassin merged.

Jaime went to her safehouse and stayed a few days while enjoying the nightlife in Boston. There are many really good food options and the desserts in the Northend never fail to satisfy her sweet tooth. She met up with a few colleagues to have a few drinks and watched the Boston Marathon the next day. There were a lot of cops in the street and some of the newer assassins looked a little nervous while the others pointed out the cops they knocked out before.

Then a new contract came in for the team. [A few ronins are planning to break into a police station to steal evidence of them taking a contract with no affiliation, deal with them. The thumb drive is with D-14]

"Really?" Jaime muttered and the other shrugged. "All of us for some ronins?"

"Anyone of you have uniforms?" Jaime asked and everyone nodded. "Good, see you at 9pm, we have to go stalk out the police station."

Jaime and her group were all in police uniforms and they sat in their cars scanning the police station. "No killers here yet..." Jaime said and the group waited a car in front of the police station and another on the side door for 3 hours and nothing happened. "This is getting boring..."

Jaime was falling asleep and the other lady with her is on her phone checking her social media account. It has been 1 hour and there was no one going in or out of the police station. "This is weird, no cops are on patrol?" Jaime asked and the lady shrugged.

"I'm going in..." Jaime said and entered the front entrance and looked around. No one was here. "Hey guys, something is going on here..." Jaime said and pressed the bell and there was no response, the front desk was unmanned. Jaime leaped over the gap in ceiling and the plexi glass and landed on the other side and spotted the limp desk sergeant under the desk. "Fuck, they are already here!"

Jaime and the other lady started searching the police station and found a pile of cops in the locker room. "Fuck! They got away!"

===========================================================

Jaime searched everywhere and exited the side door and went to the other car with the other 2 assassins. Both of them were shot in the head. "Don't they know that killing someone from another house is breaking the rules?"

A cop looked into a car rolling towards a roadblock. The car was empty and the cop was confused. "Where is the driver?" The cop muttered and as he turned around the other cops were on the ground and a lady had the sergeant in her arms with a silenced pistol pointing to his head. "Hi piggy, I"m not here to hurt you, but I have no time to explain..."

The cop put his hands up and the lady clubbed the sergeant's head and moved over and grabbed the cop and squeezed his gut. "Soft cop... smells good..." Forcing the cop to unlock the computer, the lady cuffed the cop and placed him in the passenger seat while she followed another police call and drove the police car to the location. "This killer is pretty good..." The lady said as she found 4 limp cops and heard a police chase and quickly jumped in the police car and followed.

The car drove into a construction site and the cops surrounded the area and the lady quickly entered and chased the killer. The lady was ambushed by the killer. The lady, a trained assassin was shocked by how fast and strong this killer was and the fight was short. The lady was overpowered and the killer kissed the lady and vomited out a creature which crawled into her mouth.

==================================================================

"What the hell is going on?" A balding cop muttered as he found the lady limp on the ground with a pistol in her hand. Before the cop could call for backup, a hand covered his mouth and a fist rammed into the back of his head. Another old cop with a thick white mustache entered and the killer rammed a few fists into his soft body and pulled down his pants and starte jerking him off and forcefully fucked his erected dick.

A motorcycle cop heard muffled moans and entered the second floor and found a police hat on the ground. The cop drew his gun and felt a blade at his throat and he was disarmed. Hi leather piggy... Nice breeches..."

===================================================================

10 cops were ambushed and knocked out. A few other assassins that arrived were shot in the head. With the murders, there were more roadblocks but the police were unable to stop the killers who were now identified as 2 ladies, both assassins.

Dave returned to work the next night and responded to a call at a State Police roadblock to find 6 state troopers limp with their pants down. "That bitch again?" Dave muttered and quickly reported and went with Fred to some of the known locations to look for her. Dave went to the state police barracks and it seemed quiet. "I have a feeling that she will be here..." Dave said.

"Shouldn't we wait for backup?" Fred asked.

"Yes, I'm here," A voice behind Dave was heard and Dave was clubbed unconscious.

"Fuck!" Fred shouted and the lady walked over and disarmed him.

"Yup, go fuck your partner or I'll rip your dick off..." The lady said and Fred trembled in fear.

"Someone put a hit on 22 cops here..." Jaime said. "I guess it is open season for cops!"

=======================================================

"Fuck! where's backup!" A plump cop shouted and shot at 3 men rushing at them with guns. "They have a whole drug operation here!" Gunshots rang and the cops ducked and returned fire. Another cops arrived and ducked, then returned fire, hitting a thug again. The plump cop and a fat cop with white hair retreated back to their patrol car and reloaded their guns and put on heavy armor.

A large man approached the cops frantically reloading the guns. He reached the fat cop putting on his helmet, grabbed his head and snapped his neck. The plump cop turned around and the man punched his throat and placed his head under his armpits and choked the cop silently before snapping his neck. The cops were tossed into the trunk and the man saw a police car approaching and circled around the cops.

"It is bad business to kill cops..." The man said and choked the sergeant and kicked the car door into the other cop and fired his silenced pistol at the cop's head. The sergeant flailed and trembled in fear. "But they need more time to clear out."

The sergeant could not breathe, he pawed helplessly and went limp and was cuffed and shoved in the trunk.

Jaime arrived at the location and saw many police cars and trucks. A suited man had a cuffed sergeant in his arms and a list of names. The sergeant was trembling in fear as the man nodded at Jaime and pointed to the ESU truck. "All these cops at in the contract. This is the desk sergeant, most cops on duty are on the list..."

Jaime smiled. "Aren't you going to create a bigger shit if we kill these pigs?"

"We are still loading the trucks, need more time," The man said and choked the sergeant in his arms.

Jaime walked to the truck and saw a plump cop beside a radio unit. She walked in and jammed a dagger into the cop's throat and took his radio and exited the truck. She saw a motorcycle cop and covered the cop's mouth. A few fists into the cop's back, Jaime checked the name of the cop and muttered. "Not on the list... luckily I checked..." The cop's boots kicked helplessly as he was choked and dragged into the shadows and Jaime reached several armored cops. "I guess they are all on the list."

Jaime saw a state police car arriving and the large man circled behind the troopers and made quick work of them. "I guess they are not my problem." Jaime said and drew her dagger and moved among the armored cops and slit their throats. She was silent and deadly. The cops did not have a chance to react and she reached the last one and shoved the dagger up his head and laid him slowly to the ground. She moved on and garotted another armored cop and shot at a short cop in the head.

The cops reached a drug packing facility and the floor was littered with thugs. A group of armored cops entered through another door and they shot the remaining thugs resisting. A few people inside the facility surrendered and the cops started cuffing them.

Jaime reached the 2 cops guarding the door and shoved her dagger into the throat of a cop and grabbed the helmet of the other large cop. She kneed him a few times and with a hard jerk, she snapped his neck and laid him to the ground. She moved in swiftly and started slitting the throats of the rear cops and before anyone noticed, she reached the sergeant and stabbed him in the heart from the gap in his armor.

"What the..." A cop shouted as he saw 2 armored cops slumped on the ground and Jaime chopped the side of his neck grabbed his helmet and snapped his neck. The other armored cops turned and shot at Jaime who ducked behind the limp cop and the armored cops advanced towards her and as they looked behind the dead cop, she was no longer there. "Fuck! Kill that bitch!"

A black cop's eyes was opening wider as a dagger severed his spine and was twisted and the cop collapsed and the dagger glided across the throats of 2 cops behind getting shoved into the tall cop's eyes. The gurgling cops fired their guns at Jaime and she pushed the guns to the ground and they slowly collapsed and more cops came to shoot at her, hitting her in the shoulder as she charged the cops, shoving her dagger into their throats and firing at the remaining cop, hitting him in the head.

"That's everyone!" Jaime said and checked on the cops' nametags and stabbing them to be sure and she removed the bodycams and saw more police cars outside but all the cops were limp on the ground.

"Done!" Jaime said and got in her car and drove off. "Fuck, got shot..."

The lieutenant was grabbed and he was punched several time and could not feel his legs. He saw 8 other troopers cuffed and the large man placed a gun to his neck. "We are just clearing out, we don't want to kill your men..."

"Area secured, we are taking them in now..." The lieutenant said on the radio and saw another state police motorcycle arriving and the large man cuffed the lieutenant and circled the motorcycle cop. The motorcycle cop spotted the limp cops and reached for his gun but the large man took it away from the holster and shoved into his neck. The large man choked the motorcycle cop silently and dragged him into the truck and returned to the lieutenant. "Hope no one else is coming. I don't want to hurt them."

===========================================================

The lab was cleared out and the remaining thugs left. Another group of assassins were sent for the clean up and the enforcer took out any road blocks in their way. It was a bloody night and everycop in town was activated but had no clues on who the killers were, just that there was a drug operation that was cleaned up with more than 50 thugs and 23 cops dead and dozens more sent to the hospital.

Dave woke up feeling sore all over and it took him a few minutes before he could access his spare keys and uncuff himself. Fred was unconscious and Dave picked up a pistol and a tazer and searched for the killers. "The bitches are going to pay for this!"

All the troopers were unconscious and as Dave listened to the various police bands, there was also a massacre going on in a drug den where officers were actually killed. Dave woke Fred up and quickly tried to support the other officers in chasing these killers and Fred was quiet all the way in the car. There was a police chase and Dave join in shortly and the car crashed on Jamaicaway and the suspects, a lady and a man fled on foot and the officers gave chase.

The man dragged the limp trooper into a bush and changed into his uniform. He walked towards 2 plump cops and pointed at the tree in the corner and said, "Check over there..." The cops nodded and walked over and the man grabbed the rear cop and choked him while the lady stabbed the other cop. After hiding the bodies, they moved on and ambushed the other cops.

Dave looked at the area and could spot several places where he may be ambushed, and split up with Fred to see if he could lure one of the killers out and use his tazer. Dave was right, he saw a trooper step out of the shadows and punched him in the throat. Dave choked and the trooper held him down and strangled him but Dave had the tazer in his hands and shocked the trooper till he was incapacitated. Dave cuffed him and looked for Fred and found another cop who helped him to drag the man to the back of a police car for Dave to bring him in.

"Let's see where that bitch is, and see if I can find her and get her," Dave said and searched for Fred again.

Dave searched areas where he thinks the unconscious cops would be hidden and he found a police hat and called out to the other cops. "I think I found something, I need backup!"

Dave searched around the thick undergrowth and found 4 limp cops. "They are here!" Dave shouted and as he turned around, the 2 cops following him were missing. He grabbed his tazer and readied himself, "Officers down!" Dave shouted on the radio. "Where is my backup!"

"Piggy smells good..." Dave heard a voice behind him and his mouth was covered and a few fists landed in his vitals and he could not feel his legs. He was disarmed and punched in the throat where he choked and gasped on the ground and saw his attacker move away. Dave saw the female attacker circling around the 2 cops approaching and the cops did not even notice her and she clubbed the short cop with white hair in the rear and choked the fat cop.

With no one else coming, the lady came up to Dave and checked on him. "Still awake?" The lady muttered and gripped the side of his neck and everything turned black.

Paramedics came and Dave was treated for bruises. The lady got away and his badge was missing. He called the station and they did arrest the other man and Dave was glad that they had a little victory.

Last edited:
An enforcer was arrested and the detectives got some information on the cartel running the drug operations. A few people were arrested and the police went in force and managed to arrest a known lieutenant of the drug cartel and the drug cartel decided to pay assassins to take out the arrested people.

================================================================

"They are killing their own men, and they want to make it look like a jailbreak?" Jaime muttered. "I'll pass on this one..."

There were a few assassins sent to help some thugs in the jailbreak, but they were sent to kill everyone of the thugs including the arrested one.

At the police station, 2 cops at the side door were grabbed and forced to open the door and they were dragged into a closet and clubbed unconscious. It was not rocket science and after taking out a few more cops, the alarm sounded. The thugs went guns blazing and shot at the armored cops but very soon, the cops surrounded the thugs and arrested them. The lights suddenly went off and gunshots were heard. 2 men with night vision goggles shot the cops with silenced pistols and took out everyone and released the thugs. The thugs then used the police flashlights to go to the cell area where they shot and killed the guards and spent a lot of time trying to rescue their friends and more cops arrived.

"This is hopeless..." An assassin said as he moved behind an old cop and choked him silently. They waited for the prisoners to come out but more armored cops arrived and they spotted one of the assassins and shot at him. "Well, this is going to be messy..."

The other assassin moved behind the rear cop and slit his throat and started taking out the armored cops one at a time. The cops ducked as the assassin shot at them and noticed the other assassin strangling another cop and shot at him instead. The other assassin was shot and overwhelmed by more cops arriving and the cops gunned him down while the assassin escaped.

The thugs and prisoners charged out and were holding cop hostages and the cops allowed them to get among them before tazering the thugs. The enforcer was in police uniform and as he was escorted away by 2 cops, he punched their throats and slammed their heads on the wall. The lieutenant was also in police uniform and he stabbed a cop in the throat and covered the mouth of the other cop and choked him. The assassin shot a cop in the head and the others spotted the fake cops and started shooting at them and the enforcer tried to escape with the lieutenant.

The enforcer was very skilled. He met surprised cops and stabbed one and shot the other in the head and the police were not doing a great job. The armored cops rushed into the corridor and the rear cop was grabbed and his throat slit and the enforcer covered the mouth of another cop and stabbed him in the gap in the armor and killed him silently. The enforcer and the lieutenant had very good teamwork and they massacred the armored cops and started changing into the police armor.

"Fuck, I can't let them get into the armor..." The assassin said and shot the lieutenant in the head as he was putting him the helmet and the enforcer quickly returned fire and the assassin ducked. Both men moved around in the darkness and were very well trained in urban combat and more footsteps and flashlights approached. The assassin moved and stabbed the enforcer and they grappled and rolled around on the ground. The enforcer was badly wounded and was just hanging on to his life but luckily for him, a motorcycle cop with a shotgun shot the assassin off him and the assassin flew into the wall and slumped over.

"Are you okay?" The motorcycle cop asked and helped the enforcer up.

The enforcer was brought to the ambulance where paramedics cleaned up his wounds and bandaged him. When it was done, the enforcer tried to walk away and a plump cop saw him and approached. "You look familiar..." The enforcer covered his mouth and pulled him close and placed a blade to his throat. "You are going to bring me out of here..."

The enforcer escaped with the old cop and drove to the small streets in downtown area where the plump cop was knocked out and the enforcer escaped. The mission failed. The enforcer now know that there was a bounty on his head.

The lady killer met another male assassin from her company and with the help of another assassin, they took out the male assassin and the killer vomited a creature into his throat. They waited for him to wake up and the lady sat with him and chatted for a few minutes.

"You are now faster, stronger and tougher..." The lady said. "We are only picking the best to join us..."

==============================================

The city has a self-imposed curfew. People avoided the streets after the incident and there was not much people in the streets, the police was out in full force trying to stop the killers, not know how powerful they are.

The police responded to gunshots in Dorchester and several cars arrived and found several men lying on the street. The cops moved in pairs to search for the killer and the man moved behind 2 cops that approached him. He chopped the tall cop in the neck and grabbed the balding cop and choked him silently. "Need more challenge..." The killer moved among 5 cops and with a few punches, all the cops went limp. He rushed towards the remaining police sergeant and disarmed him. "Call for backup, I've not killed anyone yet, and just trying out some new techniques..."

"Yes, I think I'm a lot faster and stronger..." The man said. "But bullets still hurt like hell..."

The ladies walked over and shook their heads, "This will attract attention, I think you over did the test..."

The group quickly left.

Last edited:
The enforcer was cleaning up his wounds at a safehouse and the door was bashed open and 2 men with silenced pistol began shooting at him. "These are bad assassins..." The enforcer muttered and hid in the bathroom and as a man with the silenced pistol approached, the enforcer grabbed his hand, disarmed him and placed him in a chokehold. The assassin flailed briefly before the enforcer snapped his neck and proceeded to the next assassin and bashed him in the head with a baseball bat.

"$250k bounty, detailed listing of safehouses..." Jaime said and picked up her garotte and knives and left the house. She searched a few safehouses and found 2 dead assassins in one of them, bodies still warm. "I hate these open contracts where everyone is here..."

She walked to her car and saw 2 motorcycle cops looking around and she avoided them and walked away. There were police siren heard everywhere. Police was on high alert and as Jaime was injured, she just moved in the shadows to avoid people. There was someone trying to clean up the city and it seemed like a local gang is getting cleared. Even when the best enforcers were used to save the drugs, someone had information to take out all the lieutenants and enforcers and they all had bounties on their heads and the city was crawling with assassins.

The police found the new safehouse for the drugs and after a firefight with the remaining drug gang, they managed to recover $150 million worth of drugs.

Dave met several of his informant contacts and got the detectives to help him focus the search on the killers and with his experience, he had a rough idea where the killers were located. The violence got worse in the next few days after the drug lab got raided and more killers were in town. The police had a hard time stopping these new killers and even a whole state police barracks got taken out.

The killers targeted 2 more elite female assassins and the assassins were overpowered and vomited the creature into their throats and made the assassins hosts for the parasites. Now with 5 killers, the killers moving together were able to take out any assassins sent to take them out.

The 2 new assassins felt weird and the lady assassin shared with them her desire to fuck uniformed men and they decided to give it a try. The group walked to a police station and approached 4 cops at the rear exit and the man covered the mouth of a fat cop and punched the back of his head. The cop beside him was shocked and was elbowed in the temple and he collapsed. The 2 ladies hugged the 2 remaining cops and placed blades at their throats and got the cops to escort them into the police station where the cops were brought into a closet and choked unconscious.

"How does this satisfy me?" A lady asked and they looked at the limp cops in the closet.

"You could fuck them instead of knocking them out..." The first killer said.

The killers were swift and deadly. They moved among the cops and before any of the cops could raise the alarm, they were punched and knocked out. The desk sergeant was grabbed and the 2 ladies played with his dick and fucked him.

"Is my favorite officer Dave working tonight?" The lady asked the sergeant and the sergeant nodded.

The $150 million drug bust was big and the FEDs came and all the officers were on standby to prevent the drugs from getting raided, and within a few days, the judges gave the permit to destroy the drugs and the police brought the drugs to a facility to have it destroyed. Everyone was anticipating the gangs to respond and 50 cops were on duty to guard the transport but nothing happened.

Even the killers were sent to take out any drug gangs who were after the drugs but no one came.

Dave and Fred returned to the station after their patrol and as Fred exited the car, he was grabbed in a neck lock. Dave quickly exited and reached for his gun but another lady beside him disarmed him and grabbed him.

"So, these 2 old cops?" The lady asked as they removed Dave's belt and dragged them into a police truck where a few more limp cops were on the ground.

"Yup, they smell great..."

Dave was dragged into a motel room and he saw the ladies started fucking Fred.

"Bitch!" Dave shouted and the killer smiled and started thrusting on his erect dick.

"This is fuck and release..." The lady said. "So exciting..."

"What's so exciting about some old and useless cops?" The other lady asked.

"They are no longer challenging, but I do find their fear intoxicating." The lady said.

All the cops were fucked and cuffed. They made Dave ejaculate multiple times and the large man fucked him as well. The cops were left alive and were gagged as the group saw a few police cars outside. "More training..."

"So easy to kill them, not so easy to take them alive..." A lady said as she had 2 short cops in her arms, choking them and the large man punched 2 cops in the gut and grabbed their helmets and choked them. Within minutes, all the cops were dragged into the motel room and Dave watch the room pile up. More police cars arrived but the group changed into police uniforms and the cops were ambushed one by one and dragged into the room.

Dave uncuffed himself and went to an unconscious cop to take his gun. As the lady dragged in 2 more limp cops, Dave grabbed her and pointed the gun to her head. "You are fucking under arrest!"

"This is why I like you," The lady said. "You don't know when to stop..."

Another lady moved behind Dave and gripped the back of his neck and easily disarmed him. "Yup, this one is fun..." The lady said and started pulling down his pants and jerked Dave off again. Dave struggled but she was inhumanly strong and they watch in the window as more cops arrived. The large man moved behind 2 motorcycle cops and choked them silently. The ladies were among the other cops and rammed deadly fists into their soft bodies and within seconds, they were down again and dragged into the room.

The man exited and walked towards a fat motorcycle sergeant and placed his arms around the sergeant and walked him to the motel. The sergeant was overpowered and his belt removed and breeches pulled down to his boots. The man fucked him hard and the sergeant screamed with each thrust.

The police captain arrived with a police truck and saw a female cop hugging the sergeant beside him and another lady placing her arms firmly around his shoulder and walked him to the motel. The man in police uniform choked the 2 cops at the police truck and entered the rear door and smiled at the armored cops inside.

"Hello chief..." The lady said and rubbed his white hair as he trembled in fear when he saw the pile of limp cops. "Let's fuck..."

The lady pumped the police chief and placed her breasts on his face and continued to suffocate and fucked him. He did not give much resistance and when he ejaculated, she gripped his throat and choked him out.

Dave trembled in fear as he saw the large man drag armored cops into the room. The police did not offer much resistance and the group grabbed Dave and drove to the police station. The lady squeezed Dave's balls firmly and rubbed off another load as they dragged him into the police station and she fucked Dave in the main all. Dave watch the large man overpower the desk sergeant and choked him with his dick. Dave did not resist anymore, they group broke his will to fight and he cried as he saw his colleagues fucked.

For a moment, he saw the eyes of all the killers turning black. Dave was frozen in fear and the last old cop was grabbed and jerked off.

Last edited:
With at least $150 million worth of drugs, the police escorted the shipment to be destroyed and there was no incidents. After the drugs were destroyed, there were reports of murders everywhere, the gangs hired killers to kill each other, killers sent to take the drugs back, but were killed by other killers. There was massive violence as other gangs tried to get control and the enforcer with what he knew, leaked information on the other drug labs in the city and the police raided the other labs and there was more violence.

4 cops arrived at a restaurant and saw a young girl exiting and a massacre inside the restaurant. "Freeze!" an old cop shouted and pointed his gun at her and she smiled and put her hands up.

"Thank god you are here..." The young girl said and the old cop carefully approached her and she rammed her fists into the guts of 2 cops and kicked the other 2 in the head, knocking them out. She kneed one of the cops kneeling down in pain and grabbed the old cop and choked him. "I'm not going to kill you today..."

With gangs getting killed, there was bounty to retaliate and assassins were hired to kill opposing gangs. It was a blood bath and even assassins were killed in the crossfire. As the assassins were in new locations, the detectives and experienced beat cops were able to hunt them down and eventually, the Class A assassins managed to escape while most of the other assassins were arrested or killed.

The police had to prove themselves and it was a bloody fight, but the police arrested 10 assassins and killed more than 20 others and these assassins arrested had more than 50 kills each. Jaime narrowly avoided 20 armored cops coming for her as she was on the roof enjoying the night sky when she saw the cops storming her safehouse. She managed to leaped on the other roofs and get away.

"There is something fucked up about these killers..." Dave muttered as the ladies dragged the remaining ESU officers into the room and fucked them. And as the other cops were busy with the destruction of the drugs, no one else came and the killers got away.

The assault on the police created a bounty on these killers and they killed all the assassins sent to kill them. The state troopers responded to the gunshots as there was a firefight and again, all the troopers were taken out.

Over the next few days, there were more reports of the assassins getting massacred by the killers. Dave was back on patrol and went to search various locations for the killers and found more killers massacred. Dave arrived at a backup call and all the officers were already taken out. It seemed like there were many people injured and Dave saw a young lady with a dagger in her gut and before he approached to check, he quickly tazered her and cuffed her. When the lady was subdued, Dave applied first aid to stop the bleeding and put her in the back seat. All the other officers were unconscious and the ESU was locked in the truck and Dave quickly broke the lock and got them out. There were sounds for fighting nearby but Dave decided to wait for backup and soon, the ambulance came and Dave followed the lady in the ambulance to the hospital. "She is a suspect, one of the killers."

Back
Top Bottom