Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ultimate Traitor [Kratos&SHARPii]

Once their lips parted, she bit her lower lip and looked at him, running her hand at the back of his head. She was nervous. What if all this was talk? What if he was just saying he loved her and that in the end, he'd leave her like all the rest did? She hated how her mind could play tricks like this on her. It sucked a lot. Letting out a soft breath, she nodded and kissed his cheek, and then down to his neck. Chloe really wanted him and wanted to make love to him. "I'm more than ready, Love."

Part of Seth was actually surprised to see that Chloe was actually nervous, He wondered what was going through her mind and yet had a feeling what ever it was, he was going to show that he actually did love her. After all he had a feeling their were quite a few relationships where she had been abused or used and such a thing he could never do to her. Hearing her speak that final line of consent he placed his lips against hers now, speaking softly "I love you.." Once that was said almost in a whisper just loud enough to hear and then he kissed slowly and lightly as he moved his hips into position slowly starting to thrust up into her. For now anyhow..

Chloe's forehead pressed against his, her hands gently gripped his shoulders. It was like this was a moment of truth. Once they made love, would he stay or would he go? That was the biggest thing and it was like she wanted to get it over with just to know that he was going to stay. This was new to her. Passion and intimacy. She never got that. She was never abused but she was always used. Guys would date her just to get into her pants and once that was done, they'd be gone the next morning and she'd never hear from them again. It scared her, the thought that she and Seth may be moving fast and that he would leave too, but the moment his lips touched hers and he whispered those three magical words that could make any girl's heart leap a thousand different directions, she relaxed completely and kissed him deeply, a moan coming out from her during their kiss. It was so different. She could feel it. A brilliant different. Finally...change.

Those words had naturally came straight out from Seth, and for the first time in actually saying them... well he purely beleived in them. Although he had told others that exact same sentace before in the past.. this felt different and for once he actually felt like someone actually loved him just as purely in response. The kiss continued to be slow, as his hips continued their pace slowly moving his hips back and forth into her. A groan escaped him as he slowly broke the kiss to Chloe "I think we should marry soon... That way everyone else, can know our love.." It usually would have been harder for Seth to ever say such a thing yet it was his heart speaking out.

She did love him. So much. There was so much chemistry and intimacy it was so perfect. She wouldn't ask for anything better, anything different since all her prayers were answered; Seth. As their lips parted, she let out some gentle breaths, moving her hand at the back of his head, starting to move her hips into his, moaning softly. "Hmm..." She let out a soft breath and swallowed hard, her hand that wasn't in his hair running down his back, her nails pressing into his skin. "I'll marry you the minute you name the place...I-I..." She paused and took in a deep breath. "...I love you so much..."

At first when she had said Hmm.. a streak of fear shot through him just for a moment, everything seemed so perfect and yet at first he thought that the hesitation could be a bad thing but then when hearing her response he looked at her directly his deep blue eyes gazing into the depths of his lovers. He chose not to speak yet knowing more was to come before hearing the words of which his heart yearned to hear from her. Once she had finished his lips brushed against hers, as he spoke "Till death do us part.." Once that was said he kissed her slowly his hips pushing in deep but still gentle.

Her mind hadn't even been working right. She said yes but she wasn't even sure if she meant it and wanted to marry him so quick. It's one thing to say 'I love you' in a day, but to marry in that same day after just meeting, it kind of scared her. It reassured her definitely that he wanted to spend forever with her, but it scared her that they were moving too fast. Not letting it affect her right now, she returned his kiss and made it passionate and loving while moving her hips against and in sync with his thrusts.

Everything did seemed to be happening today for them, they met.. fell in love, and had already spoke about marriage something that usually took months before even being mentioned. And yet everything felt the way it was meant to be, as if they were destined to meet quite some time and they were catching up on that time they were ment to spend together. They seemed to be in perfect sync as he felt her hips move with his thrusts, the feeling was so damn good, and for the first time it actually felt like sex had a meaning.. and that Chloe.. she was his match, his sun on a rainy day.. his light in the pure darkness.. "I know I need you... now that I have met you.. I find it hard to even think of us being seperated for even a second... do you feel the same.."

While it was great to finally have someone who cared for her and wouldn't leave her after sex, it was starting to scare her at how fast things were now moving. It scared her so much that she the mood was gone for her and she stopped the sex by moving off of him and grabbing her clothes. She put them on and once dressed, she faced him, hand on her hip and her foot tapping the ground and then started to pace back and forth. After a few minutes, she stopped and faced him again and bit her lower lip. "it's moving too fast. I mean I get it. We love each other and we're together. But now you want to marry me, something I'm not even ready for and--" She sighed nad took in a deep breath and then let it out. "I don't want to get tired of you and stop calling or talking. Neither do I want to be crowded. But at the same time I don't want to lose you. We should just take things in this relationship at a normal and calm speed."

Although Seth was rather enjoying how everything was going between him and Chloe, it was all starting to go to fast and he had a feeling even she had noticed that andnprobsbly had fears that they would start to get bored of each other. A soft groan of unsatisfaction left his lips when the two of them were seperated because she had pushed away signalling that the mood was gone, and obviously their fear was about to be talked about. Upon her starting to speak his eyes looked at her, instead of replying he let Chloe speak until he was certain it was a good time to respond," I don't want to lose you either, maybe it is a good idea after all to go a little slower, savour things a little more instead of rushing into decisions that neither of us might he ready for yet" Seth looked away for a moment as he grabbed his clothes, "one step at a time..." slowly he started to dress a question entering his mind. "shall we go and eat at a restraunt tonight, think of it as our first date." a small smile showed on his face as he walked over and kissed her cheek "so yes or no babe?"

For the moment, Chloe was so afraid she just ended this between them by even saying that. When a guy is told to slow down and take this slow, it usually goes bad. Well it did with her when the guy didn't leave the next morning. but when she told him about commitment or taking things slow, he tended to just leave without saying anything. Still, that didn't happen with Seth so that gave her faith that she wasn't totally a repeller which was very comforting. She smiled gently at him and moved to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him softly. "Where to?" She asked softly. It was almost like it was on cue since her stomach growled. Oh she was hungry alright.

At first Seth was worried at the way Chloe had started to say what she was saying, yet once it was said he understood completely and so upon hearing her answer to his suggestion a soft smile gathered across his face. "There is a new restraunt down the road from here... I remember seeing that it said it was now open... It looks like it could be a rather romantic meal... candle light tables... very nice food.. private little rooms.. perfect don't you think?"

"Oooh...you had me at romantic meal." She giggled and took his hand leading him to the door but then stopped. "Should we change? Did it look formal? Or do you think we can pull it off by just strutting in there and doing our thang?' She left his hand and put her hand on her hip and strutted a walk like she was walking the catwalk. Turning, she had attitude and did an exaggerated walk just to be funny since she wasn't like Crystal who had a stick up her ass.

He could not help but smile hearing Chloe's response, his eyes watched as she did a catwalk walk and could not help but laugh gently as he watched. Seth then thought for a moment "You look beautiful in anythign you wear Chloe... but I think we should look as formal as possible... just this once, then maybe the next time we will go their however you want us to..." His face held one of his charming smiles as he now got up and started to look at what he could get changed into.

Chloe giggled and she nodded, going up to his room to see what he had. She sat on his bed and crossed her legs in a pretzel way and leaned over some. "So then you wouldn't mind if we stopped by my place, right?" She asked gently. Her eyes then seemed to wander around his room. For slowly, a smile came to her face and then her eyes landed on him. His back, going lower. Her head tilted and she grinned and bit her lower lip. "You butt looks hot in those jeans..." Random. But that was Chloe.

Seth turned around and smiled before looking through his clothes again before finding something respectable for public viewing anyhow. Hearing Chloe's comment the smile stayed at it's place a soft laugh escaping his lips. "It may.. but you look hot with or without clothes.. period.." He winked at her before finally pulling on a shirt over the top before looking quickly in the mirror, it was a simple jeans and dress shirt combination yet it would do the job. "Alright.. do you want to drive to your house?"

Once he was changed and ready to go, a small laugh came from her and she got up and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You're too charming. Too flattering. What have I done to deserve it?" She asked, kissing him from his chin and then up to his lips, placing a gentle kiss on them. Pulling back she smiled. "Yes. If that's okay that is."

Hearing Chloe ask that question he did not even have to think of an answer, the words just came out of his mouth to answer "By being the person that is everything I wished for in a girl.." Seth smiled lightly kissing back before grabbing the keys to the side and handing them to her " Of course it would be... now lets go and find you something that you want to wear.. and then I shall treat you to a nice expensive meal.. just for the two of us.."

Chloe smiled brightly and she took the keys and went with him out of his place and to the car, unlocking it and waiting for him. "Oh, you can't spoil me so darling." She said with a mock of a british accent. "But then again, what kind of a girl would I be if I didn't accept, even more repay?" She kissed his cheek and then got into the car and sat back. Tonight, she'd make sure to always pay him back for all the good he did to her. It'd only make things even and she was always taught to give more than take, and given that Seth loved to spoil, it seemed, she'd do her best to make it equal, if not give back more.

Even though Chloe had said such a thing, he planned to and hearing her second response he smiled liking the sound of that. He knew a lot of people that would just accept if spoilt yet this would be a first seeing a lover pay back a little of what was given to her. Slowly Seth opened his own door before leaning over and kissing her, " Well this sounds like a great night,, a romantic dinner.. just the two of us, reserved for us... of which we will look at our best upon entering, and to think earlier today none of this was occurring.."

Back
Top Bottom