Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ultimate Traitor [Kratos&SHARPii]

Kratos:
Seth sighed hearing Chloe speak knowing that those words were true before hearing Crystals voice. She may have been clueless earlier but now she sounded a little sad and broken and at the same time angry. Now the guilt would kick in that would be obvious as the pair of them stood their but separated slightly.

Seth tried to think of an answer before hearing Chloe look at him tears starting to flow from her eyes slowly, slowly he moved to her side putting his arm gently around her "it will be fine.." His voice was quite so only she could hear him before his obviously soon to be ex girlfriend. "I'm sorry Crystal.. this has to be the worst way for you to find out. I love you dearly.. but more as a friend then anything.. Chloe.. she has something that you don't something that fulfills what I was looking for.. something I feared I would not find"

He looked down before sighing "I should have told you on first feeling those feelings but then thought you would send me away or Chloe.. before I would get to meet her more and get to know her a little better.." Slowly he turned towards his ex's best friend. "lets just leave.. their is nothing we can fix here.. what is done.. is done and I don't want to give up the best chance I could have at true love.. completely satisfied love.."

SHARPii:
Chloe covered her mouth since so much guilt was filling her up. She lookeda t crystal and seeing tears come into her eyes, it was hurting her but she knew this would be the end. She'd lose her friend. But at least she'd still have Seth. So she wouldn't be alone anymore.

Crystal stood there as she listened to Seth's explanation which she thought was the stupidest thing she ever heard. She scoffed and just ripped off the necklace he got her. "Go to hell both of you. I don't need either of you. I cheated on you and Chloe I slept with your ex boyfriend." She admitted as she walked to Seth and grabbed the keys to her car and walked out, going home.

Chloe's jaw had dropped and her eyes widened. She looked at Seth and then back where Crystal was. "That bitch!"

Seth was feeling bad but knew that nothing could be done here, and seeing Chloe starting to cry .. well it was something he did not want to happen but knew that he could not stop such a thing as girls were always more emotional even girls like Chloe.. well actually.. how Crystal was taking this was reasonably well considering.. well that was a lie but for now she seemed to not be angry and aggravated.

Seeing the necklace just torn of the way it was he knew even a friendship was not going to occur but if he had his soon to be ex girlfriends ex bestfriend with him he would be fine although what had just been said did hurt him. Upon letting her take the keys Seth moved away from her with Chloe "Seems my feelings were right about you then Crystal.. all you are is a cheap backstabbing liar.."

Slowly he looked down before then kissing Chloe "I must thank you.. to think I was even thinking I might ask her to become engaged with me.. and she would not have told me a thing.. but then you came along.. and I fell for you,..." He sighed before then looking at her "I will call a taxi and we can go to my house.. if you want to.. I wish I took my car and met you two here, but I did not know this was going to happen"

Once Crystal had left, Chloe shook her head and she tilted her head back slightly waiting for her tears to go. it wasn't worth crying over this stupid situation, over a backstabbing best friend like Crystal. well technically, ex-bestfriend. Chloe undid a bracelet that was around her wrist and tossed it in the garbage near the cashier table. It was a charm bracelet that crystal gave her, Chloe having given her a very a similar one before parting ways for college. It was dead weight now.

Looking at Seth, she moved to him and put her hands on his shoulder and noded. She looked up at him and smiled getly, kissing him softly. "Lets just go home. I am glad i am the one who gets to go home with you. I'm the luckiest girl alive..." she said softly, lacing her hand in his. "Plus...now you get to see me in a skirt all you like." She giggled, leaning on him a bit, heading to the door to go.

Sure enough it did truly kill her inside to have lost her best friend from childhood and to find out that she had slept with her ex-boyfriend, while they were still dating obviously. All this time, Chloe thought Crystal was the number one best friend forever. So kinegarten but it was true to her at least since all they had gone through. For now she didn't want to show how she truly felt. She had Seth. What more could she ask for?

Seth picked up the necklace on the floor now, their was no way he was going to give it to Chloe, she deserved something better after all he had given it to Crystal when she meant something but now that she meant nothing to him, well that was what he was trying to show anyhow he would sell it to some second hand retail store.. get some of what it was worth to put towards what he would buy Chloe..

After the kiss and the words she had spoken a soft smile crossed him again "I can agree with that,.. but really I am the luckiest male,.. I have you which your exactly what I have been searching for..." Hearing her other remark he kissed her softly yet again before speaking "I would like that.. But you just wear what you feel comfortable in.. is what I recommend"

He would not instantly get over Crystal, that he knew the fact she had cheated on him hurt a little although he did have suspicions one time when he got to see her emails and text messages a few times.. but thought nothing of it. Out of his hand came a phone now that he now pointed towards the pair of them before he kissed her yet again taking a photo of it this time and setting it as the picture before calling a taxi. "Ok lets go the driver is meeting us outside the west entrance which.. is over there" His finger pointed before he slowly began to walk his arm looped around her embracing her.

"We're both lucky." even though they had just met, she never felt so sure about him, about being with him. It was like love at first sight which never happened to her and if it did, it never lasted long or well. This...this was bliss, of what she had with him. After only a few hours, she already felt he was the one. kind of crazy but so true.

Heading towards the door, she happilly took in all those kisses. She loved them. Loved his lips against her own, takng her in a world of fireworks and happiness. He was her Happily Ever After, which so many people have claimed to only exist in fairy tales. Well now she was living the greatest Fairy tale and it was reality. Her life. In their last kiss, which she happily kissed him back in, she didn't realize he took a picture of it on his phone until he pulled awy and she saw it be set for his wallpaper. She smiled and kissed his cheek. "I want a copy of that picture."

Walking with him towards the west entrance, she stared at the ground for a moment, sort of contemplating over the things that just happened. Like it was still such a shock that they even happened. One minute she had a best friend, and the next she was dating Crystal's ex, the wonderful Seth. A smile played on her face and she looked up and then at him. It was so real. So not a dream.

Upon seeing Crystal he had doubts about her, and as time progressed those doubts grew a little more and something felt missing this whole time... Until this moment of course, He had never really felt anything like this before. Seth only thought true love was made of rumors to get peoples hopes up but after meeting Chloe.. something felt different , something felt perfect..

The way they had just got along so well from meeting was what they called the fairy tale ending, yet this was reality which made it more exciting then anything he had experienced so far love wise. The newly set image looked great on his phone, a smile crossing his face before he nodded "We will have more but it is our first kiss as a true couple now.."

Although he had not met Chloe until now, he had dreams about meeting someone that would have everything he was searching for .. and he had a feeling it would be one of Crystal's friends.. which worried him but at the same time made him more eager to meet one and well fate seemed to bring up such an occasion and that dream became a reality. Upon seeing the taxi he opened its door before beckoning his girlfriend in to the back were he would sit as well quickly telling the driver the location.

"I know, and that's why you should send it to me." She smiled and once they got to the taxi, she sat in and sat with him, leaning into him. She took out her phone and switched it onto camera and started taking pictures. she loved kodak moments and even more she loved making scrapbooks so having pictures for scrapbooks would be great. It was obvious that she was like a kid at heart but that didn't mean she was immature. She loved to have fun and definitely nothing would be boring with them while she was dating him. Chloe could be sweet, silly, romantic, passionate, everything a girlfriend could be.

Hopefully she would be good for him because she was more out there than Crystal, that's for sure. Free spirited. "So we're going to your place right? What do you want to do when we get there?" She asked, having taken about ten pictures, of course one of them kissing and then tucked her phone away. She never felt this happy before and right now she couldn't stop smiling. Sure she wasn't smiling so widely and brightly but her face had that chipper glow and it was obvious she was happy. Nothing could take that away from her.

Smiling at her he would do such a thing later as he felt her lean against him as they sat next to each other in the taxi together. Since she started to take pictures he then began to kiss her softly on the cheek, on the lips and later he would probably grab all of those images or at least pay to get them printed out onto photographic paper. Now that he thought about it, Crystal never really had been any fun and Chloe already was showing exactly what he was looking for, loving.. just generally fun and he expected that the pair of them together would do more then him and his ex would ever do.

Hearing her voice Seth looked at her and smiled thinking for a moment before just speaking what was on his mind "As long as I have you.. I don't care what we do, as your everything I could ever want." Seeing that Chloe was happy meant a lot to him, in fact it made this feel like something out of a perfect dream yet for once this was reality. "Not long now.. just a few more corners and we are at my house.. which I hope can become our house..."

Chloe smiled and nodded. "Well I'm up for whatever so long as I am spending my time with you." She said softly, kissing his cheek and then leaned back, resting her head on his shoulder. She kept her hand laced with his and she stared down at it for a little bit. Perfect match. Her hands definitely weren't manly but they weren't too small either. And his hands weren't huge but just right. The perfect match. Was it all fate?

"Do you think it's fate?" She asked softly. "Us. Meeting nad instantly clicking? Or soulmates? I don't know it sounds crazy but this is just too amazing. We meet today, we kiss today, we fall in love today, we start dating." She said softly. "It doesnt happen usually. At least not that fast." She wasn't having doubts about them,no. She was just so amazed at how great of a connection there was between them, how fast. It felt like they were soulmates. Their souls just knew.

Hearing exactly what he thought would be her response made Seth continue to smile, they were already so close. As if the two of them had known each other for quite a while now and this was natural to them but they had only just met today which was the hardest part to believe their hands fitting almost perfectly into each others as they sat intertwined between the pair of them, the couple to many of people would look like one that had been together for a while..

Softly her voice spoke to him before his mouth returned a response " It is either that, or I would not know what to call it... I think it is our destiny to be together.. from the first moment I saw you I thought that.. So in other words I think it was fate.." He nodded a little before lightly kissing her "well then we must be a special case.." They had to be for each other, no other excuse could explain this..

Exactly. People who had been together for so long but dont have what chloe and Seth have--two people who are so in love and just met--would beg to have what they have. she and him were the luckiest people in the world. "Destiny..." she whispered and closed her eyes, smiling. she probably looked like a fool with her eyes closed and just smiling. but it really was destiny. Fate.

She placed a gentle kiss on his lips after opening her eyes and just looked into his for a moment. Those beautiful eyes in which she flirted with for a little bit before and now they were the same eyes where she could look at any time because the owner of those eyes was her boyfriend. Oh it was the best thing. He was her boyfriend now. she totally took him away from Crystal but it was so worth it. crystal wasn't right and going to have a richeous moment, Chloe was the right one for him. simple as that. He thought so too.

Not often did love at first sight ever happen, in fact it was as common as well nothing really, not true love anyhow.. True love at first sight was only dreamt about and wrote in stories yet these days it never happened.. well that was what Seth thought until he met Chloe. His arm that was around her moving the pair of them even closer as the taxi began to get closer, the amount that he would have to pay increasing with the distance that they were traveling.

Another kiss was exchanged as his deep blue eyes gazed into hers, something that he could do as long as he wanted now, gazing into those depths seeing her passion... her love for him his own eyes holding the same emotions his voice breaking the silence yet the tone was rather quiet. " we are almost their... its just around this next corner.. It is not much but I hope you like it.."

They were a special case. True love at first sight. She didn't know it at first but the minute she flirted with his eyes, she knew. It gave her all the reasurance in the world and nothing like he being Crystal's guy was going to stop and now look, he was her guy. Her boyfriend. Her love. Everything was so perfect. Looking up at him again she smiled and nodded. "It's going to be just fine. Don't worry...I'm a really simple person." She said softly. She didn't expect a lot ever. she was always thankful for what she had since a lot of people don't have it.

"Is it okay...to say I love you? Or is that too soon? b ecause if it is, just forget that i even said it..." She blushed, looking away. She was shy about this stuff. Especially since she never exactly got this far so quickly, and at all.

Hearing her say that he smiled but gently shook his head "No you are much more then just a simple person..." Although he had nothing that could back this up it was what he thought and Seth told the way he felt to anything and everything, his deep blue eyes gazed at her hearing what she had started to say before smiling a little at her letting her continue on until she came at a pause the taxi slowly pulling into his driveway. Were finally here.. good

Slowly Seth lent over putting his lips against Chloe's kissing slowly before speaking " If you honestly believe that you love me, then time is of no matter.. I want you to express your feelings as I will express my own at every chance I get" Slowly he put his arm around her walking the two of them out of the car only to pay the driver and slowly head towards his door , key in hand ready to be used as his lips brushed against her left ear "I love you.."

"well simple in the sense that I appreciate everything and I don't date a guy based on what good stuf he has." She said narrowing that down a little bit. Once they got to his house, and he paid the taxi driver, she got out of the car with him and walked as well as holding her bag from that Macy's shop. Nodding to his words, she smiled and then shivers went up all around her spine and a deep red blush came to her cheeks. She giggled and nuzzled her face into his shoulder. "I love you too." She smiled and kissed his neck and then headed to the front door with him.

She'd never hold back her feelings. the most important thing in a relationship is honesty and she'd never lie to him. the truth prolonged only hurt a lot more so it was best to get it out there in the open. It was better than lying. the truth can hurt but it is the only thing that will set you free over a lie.

Considering what Chloe seemed to act like sometimes, with what seemed like a little bit of a tough attitude, well it was cute to see how innocent she really was as her cheeks lit up and then she giggled something that Seth never expected to hear from her but again it was cute and it was making him softly smile. Upon her nuzzling and then responding his arm still sat around her gently, The one thing he was a little worried about was if Chloe would hold anything back from him like Crystal had..

Such things could ruin relationships and well he found that telling the truth hurt but gave a chance that things would be ok and it would almost be like it happened but it did not matter, although he really could not think of anything were he would not tell the truth as he was to loyal except when he fell for Chloe.. with the girls that he dated.. She was the one he really was meant to be and that broke the strong bond he once had with his ex which was something he used to cherish. They were inside now as he looked at his love and then smiled arms slipping around her as he slowly and deeply kissed her out of the blue to be more of a surprise to her.

It made her feel so girly whenever she giggled or blushed like that since she wasn't exactly the most girly type like Crystal was. It was so stereotypical to say that any girl who wore a skirt was girly. That was why she didn't wear a skirt. She'd feel if she did, it would make her feel so girly and she felt then it wasn't possible to do the things she wanted. She was weird like that but still, she had to admit that she did like the skirt that she bought And she'd wear it anytime for him and a little bit for herself. Just a little.

As she walked in with him and they were all in--door shut and such--she put her bag down and then turned to him, only to be greeted by such a loving and deep kiss. Her arms slid around his neck slowly as she kissed him back deeply. Oh dear god his kisses melted her--her heart, her body and soul. it was amazing the effect it had on her and she loved it so much. Never could any kiss do so much to her. Slowly, she pulled back and leaned into him. "hmmm..." she purred gently and rested her head on his chest, closing her eyes, and wrapping her arms around his back. "God I love your kisses, your lips, everything. you have no idea what it does to me..." She said softly, then looking up at him with this dreamy look and smile on her face.

Seth did not mind girly girls but he preferred for them to have some spark behind them, something he definently saw in Chloe which would make there time together fun and enjoyable. Although he had really spoilt Crystal quite a bit he planned on buying more things with Chloe, he felt like it was something he just had to do.. After all he knew she would return the favor something Crystal never did... Sure she paid sometimes, but that was nothing like when he had to max out a credit card just from one shop.

The satisfaction that now surged through him was amazing, the kisses seemed to make everything seem perfect... and made anything that was worth worrying about seem like not an issue, such power.. such love and what was more was Seth almost felt addicted to them already as they let him express his love, and feel hers in return. Seeing her pull back his hands adjusted a little one gently supporting the back of her head as she lent against him the other around her waist holding the two of them close. " I think I have a pretty good idea.. after all I feel the same way..." There eyes met again before he kissed the top of her head lightly "So what do you want to do now that you have me alone.." his voice was low his face holding a soft smile his eyes gazing at her.

Smiling gently at him, her eyes closed as he kissed her forehead, only to open slowly to let her eyes meet his again. A small grin formed on her face when he said she had him all alone. Oh that definitely made her mind wander. Pulling gently from their hug, she laced her hand with his and led him to the living room which she easily found on her own. "There are plenty of things I can think of for us to do...now that i have you alone..." she started kissing his neck. "And all to myself..." She whispered to his ear, kissing it gently afterwards.

Looking at him again, she sat back on the couch letting his hand go. "But, the question is what are you up for now that you have me all to yourself and no one is here to ruin it or take me away from you?" She asked crossing a leg over the other, taking her sweater off showing that the mini dress she wore was a strapless one.

Seeing as she began to move and his hand was attached to hers, Seth moved with Chloe as she seemed to instantly lead them to his living room. A few sensual shivers slid down his spine as her lips seem to make their presence known to his neck a more larger surge as such shot through him and a soft little groan escaped him feeling her lips against his ear after speaking to him. "The question is more what am I not up for Chloe.. and at this moment nothing is popping up and saying this or that.."

His hands trailed over her body his blue eyes looking into the depths of hers, " I am up for everything and anything.. we could even take this relationship to the next level.. if your interested" Now Seth lent forward before she could respond kissing her deeply yet again and on breaking away lightly nipping her lip as his left hers "well.. then what is your answer"

Chloe giggled again and she let out a shaky breath as he trailed his hands down her body. It was the best touch ever and she felt shivers run up her spine. Definitely the next level. They were so ready. If they could say 'I love you' to each other within the day of just meeting, that as well as hooking up already, she was more than ready for the next level. But only if he wanted and it seemed he wanted. Plus, she didn't just want it because so much was happening between them already, but because she wanted to.

Pulling him closer to her by his shirt, she kissed him back deeply, closing her eyes as she did so, slowly pulling, enjoying hte tug on her lips from him. Opening her eyes, her hazel eyes looked into his and she kissed his cheek, moving her arms around his neck, placing a few gentle kisses there. "What do you think....?" She whispered, letting her body and actions speak for itself. She pulled him on top of her as she lay back on the couch, kissing him again, running her hand over his cheek gently.

Such a fairytale start to the relationship between them but that was what made it special.. that is what made it unique as it was rare for things to happen the way they did, yet now Chloe and Seth were together.. and finally he felt like he had made the correct choice, after all people had said him and Crystal did not suit each other well.. and finally it felt like he had found exactly who was destined to be with him and who was his perfect match.. his lover.. his soul mate.

There eyes met in mid gaze, his deep blue looking into her hazel eyes almost getting lost in the depths of them as he gazed. A soft sigh escaping him as her lips kissed around a little again. Hearing her words he knew her answer as he lowered himself with her and then gazed into her eyes before slowly moving closer and deeply kissing once more. His tongue gently sliding into her mouth to meet hers to dance and tangle with it.. teasing it a little his arms sliding around her a little.

If anything, if they were the average couple, none of this would be happening. If she started this, then he probably would have stopped her since it is technically too early in a relationship stance but it seemed just right in Seth and Chloe's case. Nothing was moving fast. They instantly clicked when they first met which meant that their souls were familiar with each other hence the connection. Destiny.

Her body pushed up against his a little bit as their lips connected. Her tongue played with his, lathered against his, danced and flirted. Anything. Connection. While thier lips were getting it on, her leg moved up against his in a teasing manner, feeling against feeling. Flirticiously. Her hands moved down his body, to the ends of his shirt, desperately wishing to feel his skin, feel what his bare torso was like. Once her soft hands made contact with his skin under his shirt, she smiled a little bit into their kiss, running her hands all along his chest, lifting his shirt up as her hands advanced higher.

One thing that seemed to be between normal couples was that they were always hesitant to try new things generally.. their were exceptions but everything still had to be taken slowly as such, and not rushed while this did not seem to apply to Seth and Chloe. They had a strong connection just upon meeting, and well had something that most couples took years to develop.. something that was referred to as a spark between them.

Oh the ways that she seemed to be teasing him, the strongest part of him wanting for her to continue her actions. And then he felt them, her soft hands exploring underneath his shirt pulling it up with them, his arms slid out of the shirt now before breaking the kiss his arms now removing his shirt completely before his lips pushed against hers again his hands exploring a little themselves as they felt around a little, brushing against her skin now slowly raising higher.

Once she got his shirt off with his help, her eyes looked down at his chest for the brief moment before his lips found hers again. Oh..he was gorgeous. Just like she felt underneath and just like she knew the minute she saw him. Her body was then more inclined to arch against his especially when she felt him feeling around her body, loving every touch she could feel that he was putting on her skin. It was phenomenal and already sent her mind boggling and her body pleasing. What a charm. Her hand came up behind his head, rubbing the back of his head gently as she kissed him with a small fiery passion to it, her eyes closing slightly, her hips, her chest, and her stomach all pressing up into his body, wanting to feel everything she could while their clothes were still on. Even her leg intertwined with one of his legs, wanting to get tangled up in him.

Back
Top Bottom