Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School for the Animals.

He growled lightly feeling her pressing against him, this wasnâ??t going to be an easy day. He already needed her badly and it was all he could do not to pull her back to their room and fuck her into the next day. He blushed knowing that everyone was going to see him when they sat down but he was starting to not careâ?¦he just needed her. willingly following her to the chair he nuzzled into her neck as she sat in his lap nipping at her neck, â??Love your making it worse,â? he whispered and noticed one of the female teachers looking disapproving at them and coming toward them.

Slowly, Desiree noticed, the chairs were filling up, until there wasn't one left for her. Thankfully, they were in the middle of a row and her group of friends filled in all around them, inadvertently blocking them from the views of everyone else in the orientation. She relaxed against him and somehow managed to not press a kiss against his cheek. "Mmm...I know I'm not helping...but I'm sure you don't want me sitting in anyone else's lap, right?" She couldn't resist teasing him a little. She loved him dearly, and this was the best opportunity to do it to him.

Midnight was very happy that orientation had started and the teacher the wasnâ??t happy about her being in his lap had to sit down also but not before shotting him a dirty look. He didnâ??t care right now and just wrapped his arms around Desireeâ??s waist pulling her closer and stopping her from leaving his lap. â??your right your not sitting in anyone elseâ??s lap but mine.â? He growled into her neck lightly as his teeth nipped the mark softly reminding her that she was his. His hands started to rub her thighs slowly working her skirt upâ?¦her friend though they blocked others from seeing this could easily see it and couldnâ??t help but want to look in hopes of seeing if he was as big as he seemed through his pants. However Midnight was too busy pouring his love into the girl in his lap to notice and wouldnâ??t have cared at this pointâ?¦it was up to her but something was going inside her one way or the other.

Desiree growled softly, feeling his hands pull her skirt up slowly. She loved feeling his teeth nip her neck, his mark on her, and she wouldn't dare deny him anything he wanted, even there. She slightly moved her hips against his lap, wanting to make him want her even more. She didn't really care either if her friends were looking to see what he had...since he was all hers. It was all she could do to not moan and wag her fluffy tail in pleasure during the boring orientation. The smaller fox leaned back in his arms, resting her back against his chest. Her hips ground against his slightly, and she grinned. Desiree wanted to feel him fingering her again, loving everything he did to her anyway.

He growled into her neck his hand slipping under her skirt pulling her panties to the side and slipping two fingers deep into her. He wasnâ??t holding back because they were in public the only reason he would is if she told him too. His other hand slipped up to rub her breasts roughly as he just was working on making her cum hard. Pressing back against her his hard cock pressing against her ass as she moved against him it was straining to be out wanting to be inside her like his fingers now were.

She moaned softly, grinding against his hand and the straining bulge in his pants. Her tail wagged harder, enjoying what he was doing to her. She reached around behind her and started to unbutton his pants to free what she really wanted. A soft growl escaped her lips, and she continued to grind against him happily. Her pussy tightened around his fingers, and she growled as he continued to play with her...his fingers brushing against her overly sensitive g-spot.

He felt the change in her reaction and knew he had found that spot that she loved being touched again. His fingers pressed in against her g-spot rubbing it hard nuzzling into her neck and growling as she worked on opening his pants. The fact that they were in public was lost on him which was such a turnaround from his normally shy self but she was just so hot and he needed to make her cum anyway he could. Orientation was passing quickly they were about half way through now but they nor none of her friends even noticed as the two of them continued to make out right there.

She growled and freed his cock quickly, rubbing her hand against it. She thought she was going to die from the feeling of his teasing. He was getting good at making her randy, and she wanted to feel his cock force itself inside her, taking her as his mate here in front of everyone at orientation. A slightly louder moan escaped her lips, but she had managed to muffle it by burying her face in his throat. "Midnight...I love you..." she whispered in his ear heatedly.

He groaned softly as she rubbed his cock, he needed her bad and there was nothing going to stop him unless she did herself and he could tell she wasnâ??t going to do that. He nipped her neck lightly as she whispered that she loved him and growled licking her neck, â??and I love you more then I can say my mate.â? He pulled his fingers out of her and taking her hips in his hand slowly moved her up so that his cock was lined up with her and all she had to do was sit back down. Had he been paying attention he would have seen her friendâ??s jaws drop as his cock was exposed to them as he waited for her to push down onto him.

She sat down slowly, moaning softly as she felt his cock push into her. Desiree's eyes were closed, and she didn't even hear anyone's gasps as they got a view of her mate's cock. All that she cared about was the fact that he was her mate, and that was her cock...no one else could have it. Her head tilted back in pleasure, so she was resting against his shoulder as she moved her hips against his hard length.

He growled nuzzling along her back as she pushed down onto his cock. He nipped her neck as she exposed it to him by leaning back against his shoulder. His hands slipped under her shirt to fill with her ample breasts rubbing them roughly as she moved on him he pushed up to meet her wanting to drive her to orgasm as fast as he could.

She knew she was going to cum if he kept it up much longer. Her tail wagged happily, and she moaned, working her mate's cock with her tightening pussy. Suddenly, she turned to bury her face in his thick fur, moaning loudly as she came hard around his cock.

He groaned feeling her milking his cock for all she was worth biting into her neck again to stop himself from screaming as he orgasmed with her filling her with his cum. He didnâ??t stop cumming for a few moments his seed having pushed into every part of her womb and pussy. He panted softly as he came back down to earth his head leaning against her shoulder. From the sounds that his mind was able to process he was able to pick out that orientation was almost done and they needed to get their clothes in order or they would be caught but he didnâ??t move for several moments making love to her had drained him so much but it had felt so wonderful.

She smiled and pressed her lips against his neck briefly, trying to catch her breath. Desiree didn't fully comprehend where they were yet, since she was still coming down from that high of cumming. few moments his seed having pushed into every part of her womb and pussy. Her eyes opened, and she slowly moved off of his cock, reluctantly. She knew they needed to get straightened up, or else there would be hell to pay. She smoothed her skirt and straightened her panties, happily kissing his cheek. She nipped his ear happily before waiting for him to straighten up a little himself.

He whimpered a little not wanting her to go but knew they had too. Tucking his cock back inide and getting his pants looking like they werenâ??t just about ripped off. When he was done he gently took her hips and guided her back down onto his lap. The speaker was just about done at this point only having a few moments left in his speech. He nuzzled her neck and for the first time noticed the shocked look on her friends faces. He blushed realizing what it was about.

Desiree smiled and kissed him as he pulled her back onto his lap. After that, she was momentarily sated, and she cuddled against him happily. She would have fallen asleep (no thanks to the speaker) in no time, if it wasn't for the looks she was getting from her friends. She buried her face in his neck, blushing as well...and that was definitely something for the fox...considering what little modesty she had displayed earlier with him.

He nuzzled into her neck growling nipping her neck whispering in her ear, â??You see what you do to me.â? He rubbed her sides lovingly just glad to be holding her close. Smirking as she blushed he was so glad that the orientation was almost over. As the dean of the school ended the ceremony Midnight nuzzled into her neck growling softly, â??mmm back to our room?â? but even as they stood her friends all grabbed her and pulled her away forming a small knot of girls around her all giggling about what she had just done wanting to hear all the details and a few wondering if they could have a chance at him.

She grinned as he teased her by nipping her ear, enjoying his company. Her tail wagged happily, and she kissed his jaw sweetly. Once orientation finished, she heard what he asked of her, and she nodded. "Yes...our room..." She slid off his lap and stood slowly, grinning toward him...at least until she was surrounded by her friends. She glanced toward her mate with a pathetic look on her face, begging for some help. Desiree couldn't answer them without blushing and stammering. She shook her head as she heard their questions about getting a chance with him. "He's my mate," was the only thing she could say to them.

Midnight couldnâ??t help but smirk for a moment as his mate was swamped with her friends. He had to say he was a bit taken aback by the fact that all the girls wanted to â??have a chance at himâ? he couldnâ??t help but blush as he heard one wondering how Desiree fit all of him inside her. He then decided that he needed to be over there with her. Pushing his large frame through the girls he slipped his arm around her waist nuzzling her neck. â??Sorry girls but she owns all of me just like I own all of her.â? He nipped the mark he had left on her neck before leading her through the crowd back toward their room.

The instant she felt his arm around her waist, Desiree could relax a little. She knew he could probably feel the heat from her face as she blushed continuously. Each question they asked were getting more and more personal, and she buried her face in his chest until she could breathe again. It was a little strange to be asked like that about their personal lives...and she wanted to be alone with him for a little while. A shiver rippled through her body when she felt him bite her throat, and she followed him closely, to their room.

He couldnâ??t help it his hand ran down t rub her ass and tail as they walked back to their room. After closing the door he smirked pinning her against it so that she could get away if she wanted. Growling softly, â??mmmm my mate. I think that you enjoyed our little love making session in public a little more then you expected too.â? He nuzzled her neck obviously being forceful and the dominate in this situation. â??You knowâ?¦â? he nuzzled the mark on her throat, â??I have claimed you, but you havenâ??t me.â? He opened the neck of his shirt to prove his point that he had no mark at all. Smirking â??This I think needs to be fixed donâ??t you?â?

She smiled as they walked to their room. Her tail wagged playfully, and she almost didn't make it to their room before pouncing on him. When they got inside, and he pinned her against the door, she yelped playfully, wrapping one leg around his waist. "Mmm...I did enjoy our public display quite a bit...and I know you enjoyed it as well." Desiree shivered once again as she felt nuzzle her neck and pressed herself against him. As he exposed his throat, she growled softly, licking her lips slowly. "Mmm...I think I can live with giving you a mark like this..."

He growled playfully nipping at her neck lightly before pulling away and walking over to his bed laying down leaning back on his elbow smirking at her. â??Then get your cute tail over here.â? He looked at her wondering if they hadnâ??t been roommates if he would have ever worked up the courage to even speak to her. And now look at themâ?¦public sex, and that just a few moments ago and they were both ready to go again. He now saw why his parents had always chased him out of the house when his dad had the day off. He growled softly looking over her body, what he had ever done to deserve a hot vixen like her he didnâ??t know but he wasnâ??t complaining.

She grinned and stared at him for a moment as he laid back on the bed. Desiree couldn't deny the fact that he looked so sexy there on their bed. Quickly, she made her way over to him, climbing up on the bed as well, straddling him. As soon as she was on top of him, she leaned down and pressed a quick kiss to his lips. Honestly, she was glad that she had become the envy of her friends, have public sex, and still want some more from him. She was more excited than ever to have her mate there with him...but if they kept their sex life up...well, there wouldn't be much of a school life...for either of them.

Smiling as she climbed on top of him his hands slipping under her skirt rubbing her thighs lightly. She was in every way his mate and he loved her more then he could every say. Smiling up at her he had to take a moment a marvel that he who had never touched a girl before yesterday was so forward when it came to his mate. He sat up nuzzling against her muzzle growling softly before moving to her neck and nuzzling softly giving her full access to his neck. â??I love you Desiree so very much.â?

Back
Top Bottom