Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School for the Animals.

She swallowed his cum happily, her tail wagging. She loved the taste, and the way that he had lost control made her grin. Slowly, she worked to clean him up, kissing his stomach and chest. "Don't tell me you enjoyed that, Midnight. I think we could use a shower, don't you?" She pressed herself against him, kissing his lips tenderly. Her fingers interlaced with his and she grinned. "To be honest, I really don't want to go to orientation right now."

He smiled knowing what she meant his heart wasnâ??t in going to orientation either but, â??Come on I need a shower now.â? He turned his eyes to her them glinting darkly, â??and when Iâ??m done with you so will you.â? He pulled her up at he stood slowly drawing her with him toward their bathroom. He started the shower and put it on warm testing it to be sure it was comfortable before he pulled her close kissing her deeply slowly backing her into the shower.

She grinned and kissed him back as he pulled her into the shower, laughing and enjoying his sense of humor. Her tail wagged and her eyes glittered. Her arms wrapped around his neck, and she nipped his ear playfully. "After you're done with me? Is that a threat?" The water felt amazing on her body, and she wouldn't dream of denying her mate anything.

He kissed her deeply then moved down to her neck. He pressed her back against the wall so the water was flowing over both of them. kneeling down he buried his face into her pussy licking at her greedily for a moment before pulling back and looking up at her. â??put your legs on my shoulders as I do this love.â? He then returned his tongue pushing into her pussy and rolling around inside it.

Desiree leaned back against the wall, loving what he did to her now. His kisses were sweet, and she kind of knew where he was going as he kneeled in front of her. Obediently, she sat down on the ledge of the shower and put her legs over his shoulders, moaning softly. She needed this, no matter how much she didn't want to admit it. His tongue was torture as he licked her pussy and teased her incessantly. "Is this payback?" she asked as she entwined her fingers in his hair.

He could taste just how much she needed this. His tongue thrust hard and rough in and out of her pussy as he held her close he was loving her taste he felt like all he needed was her pussy not even breakfast. Growling his hand moved up and started to rub at her clit roughly and he licked and sucked at her pussyâ??s inner folds.

She put her head back against the wall of the shower and closed her eyes, moaning loudly. The fox had never felt anything so good, and she arched against her mate's mouth. She bit her lip as he brought his hand up to start rubbing at her clit, and she growls softly. Desiree thought she was going to cum before too long, especially since this was a new feeling to her.

He continued his assault on her pussy his tongue buried deep inside her stroking her ever inner inch as his fingers played with her clit lightly. He pushed a finger deep into her pussy as he continued to stroke her inner fold with his tongue focusing on her g-spot as he did. He growled into her pussy knowing they needed to end this soon if they were going to get to orientation on timeâ?¦not that he really cared right now.

She moaned even louder, her pussy tightening around his finger and tongue. He was too damned good at this for most people to believe that this was his first time, but she didn't care. It was more enjoyment for her, and she was happy. "If you keep this up much longer, Midnight, I'm going to cum," she growled. After a few more minutes of this torture, she howled and came hard in his face, loving the fact that he was hers.

He eagerly lapped up all her juices growling softly before moving up to kiss her deeply his face still with a bit of her juices on it. â??mmmm my mate you taste so good.â? He moved down licking and nipping at her neck his hands rubbing over her naked body loving the feel of her soft fur. He sighed nibbling lightly then looking at the clock. â??dang love its almost time for orientation we need to hurry.â? He reached for the soap wanting to hurry but knowing she probably had other ideas.

Desiree still didn't really want to go to orientation, but it was required for them. In fact, there were a number of things that she was thinking about doing with her mate. She returned his kiss sweetly, and sighed, taking the soap before he could grab it. She got some on her hands, and started to rub it into his fur, murring softly. "You don't even know how badly I want to stay in bed with you all day, Midnight." She kissed him deeply, her hands roaming over his body and washing him.

Midnight growled softly as he thought she was going to try to hide the soap so they would be late. His growl changed to one of pleasure as he felt her hands rubbing the soap into his fur his body arching at her touch loving the feel of her hands on him. He let her wash him nuzzling and stroking her body now and then when she came within reach. He took the soap from her wrapping her in his arms sighing, â??I know Desiree I want nothing more then to spend the day learning every point on your body that gives you pleasure, but we just canâ??t.â? he kissed her softly taking some soap in his hands and returning the favor of washing her fur and body then grabbed the shampoo and started on her long silken hair.

Desiree moaned softly and sighed as she felt his hands stroke her, washing her body. He already knew where to tease her, not that she wasn't hot already from what he did to her. She grinned and kissed him sweetly, enjoying his hands moving all over her fur and in her hair. It was going to be tough getting through the day without having the chance to enjoy his body, but that would make tonight a whole lot more fun for them.

He helped her wash off having some fun with rubbing her breasts and stroking her pussy as he did. He loved to tease her and did so whenever he could knowing that it would drive her up the wall not being able to have him till later. Getting out of the shower he gently pulled her out with him wrapping her in a towel and his arms cuddling her close for a few moments. He couldnâ??t explain the feeling that he had when he held her it felt just so right to have her this close. He kissed her neck licking the mark he had left on her claiming her as his own. â??I love you Desiree more then I could ever tell you.â?

She groaned and arched against his hands as he rinsed her off. Her tail wagged happily, and she kissed him. She was going to die if she couldn't have him soon...and she knew that he was doing this on purpose to her. Her arms wrapped around him, and she murred softly, cuddling against him. His lips against the mark on her neck made her shiver slightly, and she pressed herself against him. "I love you too, Midnight...but you're too cruel for your own good."

He growls still kissing and nibbling on the mark on her neck. â??mmm maybe I am meaning to be babeâ? he suddenly presses her against the wall so her breasts are flattened against it. Nipping at her neck his hand moving down her back pushing between her legs and starting to rub at her slit lightly. â??mmmm you donâ??t mind being late for orientation do you lover?â? he smirked knowing she wanted to skip it entirely but that second there as a knock at the door to their dorm. Growling in frustration Midnight grabbed his pants pulling them on and went to answer it.

He went out to the door opening it to find the lady in charge of this dorm level standing there smiling. â??Midnight how are you doing? you do know that orientation is in a few minutes right?â? he nodded, â??yes maâ??am I just got out of the shower and will be coming in a moment.â? She nodded turning, â??see that you do.â? he closed the door sighing leaning against it.

She whimpered softly as he pushed her flat against the wall, wanting to feel him take her again before they had to go to the orientation. She really didn't think it would be best to follow him to the door when she heard a knock. The fact that they were in the same room had to be a mistake but strange working of fate...but it wasn't necessary to test her luck yet. She listened to the voice of the woman outside, knowing it really wouldn't be best to test anything now.

Once she left, Desiree walked out to wrap her arms around him. "Maybe it would be best to get going...even though I do want some more fun..." She kissed his cheek sweetly and nuzzled him, pulling back to find some clothes for her to wear. She pulled the outfit on slowly, almost teasingly as she watched her mate.

Midnight cuddled back against Desiree as she wraps her arms around his waist groaning as she said they should be getting ready to go. He turned watching her naked body move across the room growling softly. It was obvious to him that she had become his mate fully in her mind the way she moved just showed that she knew her body was his to enjoy just as his was to her.

As she put on her little show as she dressed his eyes glazed over slowly with lust as she finished he pounced on her pinning her to the bed rubbing his fully hard cock against her through his pants and her panties. He nipped at her neck her hands pinned at her side as he growled demanding her submission as her mate, â??Donâ??t you ever put on a show of your body where any male can see you but me understood?â? he wasnâ??t angry far from it, he just wanted to be sure she knew she was his and no one else could have her.

Desiree smiled and licked his muzzle lovingly, happy to have a mate that was so determined to claim her as best he could, even in the five minutes that they had to be down there for orientation. She slid out from underneath him, nodding. "I promise, my love, that I won't ever do anything that could end up enticing another male for me. You are my mate, and I wouldn't trade that for anything right now." She fixed her clothes so she looked somewhat presentable, and grabbed her purse. "And now, I think it's time we went down, so we didn't get into too much trouble."

He growled softly, lovingly at her before he go up and got dressed himself. He moved behind her kissing her neck nuzzling his mark that was now hidden by clothes. â??My mate.â? He then took her hand smiling and led her out the door heading for the main hall where the orientation was supposed to happen. They happened to pass the pool on the way and Midnight couldnâ??t help but smirk at her as they did nuzzling her ear whispering, â??my mate, â?? again.

The campus seemed rather dead in comparison to what it should be, but Desiree attributed that to orientation. She playfully nipped his jaw as they passed the pool, thinking that things might not have turned out the way they were now if she hadn't talked him into going swimming. When they reached the main hall, the fox noted to herself that they weren't the only stragglers cutting it a little close. Her hand slipped out of his as she spotted a group of girls that were waving to her.

Midnight growled as she nipped at his jaw starting to get hard just at this minor teasing of hers, he had no clue how he was going to make it through the day if something so simple was making him hard. he was about to start nibbling on her neck when her hand pulled out of his. He blinked looking at her then following her eyes to the group of girls he sighed instantly feeling jealous because it seemed that the moment she was with her friends or other people he wasnâ??t with her anymore. He sighed looking around the room absently if she didnâ??t want to be his around the girls that was fine with him as long as she knew that she was around the guys.

Desiree smiled, enjoying her friends' company, but she couldn't help the fact that her mind kept going back to her mate. She looked up and broke away from the circle, moving to take his hand. "Come on, Midnight. They're perfectly harmless and they can't do anything like you can." She led him to the group and introduced him as her mate to everyone there. Her tail wagged happily, wrapping around his other hand happily.

Midnight had just headed for a chair knowing that he couldnâ??t pull her away from her friends and just hoped she would join him once the meeting started. He had always been a loner and this wasnâ??t anything new to him so he just did what he would normally do, he let his mind wonder. This time however it went right to a certain mate of his and what they hadnâ??t been able to finish in the bathroom. He stopped a growl from escaping his lips and laid his hands in his lap to cover his growing erection. At that moment Desiree came and grabbed his hand pulling him over to her friends. There was one problem that he didnâ??t think she had seen but the looks on her friends faces told him they had seen his erection through his pants. He slipped behind her trying not to smirk but the slack jawed look on her friends faces made it hard as he softly kissed her neck nuzzling lightly his arms wrapping around her waist making it clear who he belonged too.

The fox smiled and relaxed into his arms as he wrapped them around her. Her mind had been wandering back to the bathroom as well, but she wouldn't say anything. Needless to say, she could feel the bulge in his pants, trying not to tease him too badly...even though she wanted to. She did note her friends' looks, but before she could explain a little more, she heard footsteps approaching the center of the large group and a call for some order. She smiled and pulled her mate to the chairs and sat down in Midnight's lap. She thought she'd help cover him as much as possible, just for his own sanity...not that it would help much...

Back
Top Bottom