Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lounge (Social)

MsBloom

Moonchild
To avoid a clutter of social chatting in the OoC thread I am starting this one for more social purposes. Here we can talk about all things from what we're currently watching on Netflix, what music we're listening to, that funny thing our cat did five minutes ago, to ... ummm ... the weather, and such.

Right so just to get things started.

Dinner today was Spaghetti Carbonara with Crema Catalana for dessert. The latter being the work of my girlfriend.

Time zones are crazy. I just woke up and had breakfast which was some eggs. That sounds awesome though.

*slowly raises hand* If it is showing Friday here, then yeah. Already have a group planning to go. lol. Right now they're only saying a Thursday night show, and I have standing plans for Thursdays.

So Easter Sunday: What did everyone do yesterday. I spent much of the evening watching my old high school history teacher and my mum complaining about the unlikely odds of them having grandchildren in a semi-serious tone.

It's 2:55 AM on Easter Sunday at the moment here, so can't really answer that one. Why are you spending Easter with your high school history teacher?

Easter Monday here too. Possibly one of the more irrelevant holidays in my book.

So did you figure out the mystery of why I spent Easter Eve with my old high school history teacher yet @captain_bond ?

He's either your mom's boyfriend or your dad. Or both.

She's neither. actually.

My dad, yea ... I've spent a total of 10 days with him and his "real family" ... not going there ...

I am however dating my former high school history teacher's daughter and on Easter Eve we all got together me, my mum, my twin brother, my girlfriend, her mum and dad, for a family dinner, (roast lamb steak with lots of garlic, with roasted veggies, Sauce Bearnaise and miniature Pavlovas for dessert).

It is almost starting to look serious. It is definitely the longest steady relationship I've had so far, almost two years now.

So yea ... she's doing a year in Cambridge and when she gets back from that this summer we're actually planning to start looking for an apartment together.

Am I nervous. Hell yea. It will be the first time since I left Mum's house that I will live with another human on a permanent basis.

Yea. Who knows a couple of years from now I might be some version of a suburban soccer mum up to my ears in a couple of adopted kids.

Naaaaah.

Back
Top Bottom