Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're not fit to grace society with your presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dahlia groaned, Rayne had been gone a while and the prisoners were getting restless. After all, one goth girl, two other particularly inattentive gaurds and a room full of horny prisoners... Recipe for disaster much? She walked over to a table And sat down, keeping a close eye on the prisoners at the other end.

Rayne heard the calls from the Max Sec wing. He had ignored them for a while. When they became too annoying he handed his weapon to the guard on the walk with him and sighed. "I will be back." He said and took off for the Max wing. He sighed as he walked the short walk at brisk pace. Letting the gates slam shut as he opened and walked through them he made his way to the cell of the man laughing maniclly. He looked at the female across from this mans legs that were protruding from the bars with a smirk at the metal clasps. Now he turned his attention to the painted freak. "Yes, mister James?" He said with a heartless cold tone.

His lips split into the widest grin yet. "Ah, waiter. I was thinking you had forgotten about our table completely. I will take your specialty platter with a '82 Chianti and a side of fava beans." He snorted loudly and stared at the man who had so graciously agreed to take him in. Who ever would know what sorts of troubles the Gleeman would have caused if this good Samaritan hadn't intervened and offered up his facility. Swiveling his head left and right he seemed almost disappointed. "You know. For all the government funding you have you would have thought that you could at least afford for decent shackles. Half the ones I've seen look just about ready to fall apart from the rust." HIs expression never altered, never faltered. He was enjoying the joke, no doubt about it, the main question was, why was all this so very funny.

He let a smirk crawl to his face. “I apologize Sir, I will have to speak with my manager about the lack of service. Now Mister James why do you need to be that way after we took you from the electric chair?” He smiled and pulled out that beloved key card that every one of the prisoners would have killed to get. Sliding it through the cell of the raving lunatic he smiled. Sliding the cage door open he took a seat beside the man who was mounted like a taxidermy prize. He smiled and looked at his restraints. “Are you pleased with your shackles, or should we make some adjustments to padded walls and a nice nylon coat?” He smiled to himself, he knew this inmates past, and he knew that he would make life all the more fun around here and maybe keep his guards on their toes a little more.

His head shook with just the hint of seriousness. "Only if you're willing to join me in there for a few hours." He cackled and bobbed his head from side to side, humming a tune. Abruptly, the smile dropped as if something far too unamusing had just occured to him. "Did your guards happen to see a rat run by them, most likely smoking a cigarette?" For once, his voice was all seriousness, and those eyes held not a single twinkle of merriment.

He smiled and shook his head a little bit. "Well Mister James we simply took the rat down to processing. We have him on one charge illegal acts with an inmate, and one count of bad acting when he tried to say you were worth his time." He smirked and stood up. Chuckling he looked over the shackles and then to the bite mask. "Are you really planning on biting my guards, mister James?" He asked in his own serious manner. The restraints on the body were necessary but the bite mask might be a little much, in his opinion.

The woman pulled her legs back through the bars as Boss eyed her. Their relationship wasn't as friendly. He was the one who dragged her out of the court room the day she tried to kill the judge. She watched the two as they sat in James' cell. She was quickly entertained by the disdain exchanged between the two. However as he spoke of the rat she tried her hardest not to burst out laughing, pulling herself away from the bar so her expression couldn't be seen. Oh how he stroked her amusement more and more with every passing word he spoke. She bit upon the length of her index finger trying her hardest no to let her inner laughter come aloud as tears rolled down her cheeks from her amusement.

His lips quickly jerked back into a smile. "Now you should know just as well as anyone, that i only do something if there's something in it to amuse me. So, I would have to say yes. I will try to bite them. I think it'd be hilarious to hear them scream they might have rabies because I bit them." His head tilted back and his laugh was rough as nails this time around. Clearly, the humor in that was visible only to him. "Besides, I think this little mask makes for quite the fetching accesory. It really helps to accent my eyes. Don't you think?" He worked his arms for a moment then sighed. Fun as it was to be trussed up like a trophy, his muscles were starting to cramp. "How's about you lend me that jacket we were talking about and let me get some fresh air? Maybe entertain the masses while I'm at it..."

He smiled and stepped out of James' cell shutting the cage door. "Maybe another time James, day one I want you to get accustomed to your new environment. Also, behave yourself with my guards. Solitary doesn't seem it would suit a man of your talent." Looking at Kari and Turenne each in turn he smiled. "What do the two of you think of your new friend?" He asked walking over to Kari's cell and kneeling in front of the bars. "You seem to be enjoying his company. He turned and stood up moving to see Turenne. "You seem to be unattached as usual."

Oh how she wished to rip Boss' throat out. If he had let her kill the damn bastard her turmoil wouldn't be nearly as bad as it was now. As soon as he came close to her bars she was almost ready to lunge. However, the humor from his previous conversation with James still stuck with her, keeping her calm at the moment. "I like him. I think we'll be the best of friends." Her voice sounded like that of a young girl in... elementary school. She offered a playful giggle then eyed him as she made it over to the other's cell. So she had one name so far. Keeping a mental note of her friend across the way of her. "You owe me a walk Boss."

He smiled over his shoulder at the beautiful Kari. "Of course Miss Kari, where do you want to travel to today?" He asked. Smiling he stood up and sighed before he had to walk from the Max wing. "Got to put the dogs in their pins, good bye for now all." He said as he whistled to head out of the Max wing and into the mess hall. Whistling loudly he got the inmates attention. "Cell time friends single file into the cells." He sighed and shook his head. "You will get rec time tonight for being such well behaved people." He called giving them a little incentive.

That laughter took up immediately at the warden's final words. Him? Well behaved? The thought only set his laughing degenerating into hysterics. In between fits of laughter, he managed to snort out, "Hey warden, if I give you a blumkin could I get this table removed?" And once again, those laughs took him with such force that tears squeezed out of his black rimmed eyes. Oh yes, he was going to like it here... If not at first, but soon enough he would be running the joint from behind these bars. Already the guards seemed uneasy by his laughter. Well, what did you expect when you took Max Security detail? Pretty puppies and flowers?

It seemed her walk was put on hold, but it seemed they were going to be let out later on to eat. She was looking forward to meeting her new inmates face to face. She questioned their German friend next to James however. His blood lust didn't worry her at all, but she didn't wish to kill him if he lost it. She liked him so far. Her other neighbor across the way. He was the most interesting character she had met by far. She knew he was beyond crazy but in the most sane way and she found it to be utterly refreshing. She returned to her previous position that she was in before Boss came around. "Now for your story James. What did you do to get in here?" She was surprised all of a sudden. A man of his stature didn't seem like the type to get caught. What and why the hell was he here?

His head snapped around and he nearly passed out from laughing too hard. "Please. Don't call me that. It's a degrading name. Part of the reason that Warden likes it so. I abandoned that name long before anyone here was even aware that I existed." He tongued at the slight scars and shook his head. "This is something that anyone who appreciates a good joke will like. Firstly, please, call me Gleeman. I pride myself on being able to entertain the masses and that's what I plan on doing no matter where I go." Taking a deep breath he prepared his story.

"It started with a simple day, wake up with a loving wife, go to work and make the bread money. Problem was, when I came home, my apartment was on fire and I was sadly informed that my darling wife was inside, burning alive because no one could get to her in time. Well, my act at the comedy shop suffered and soon enough I found it all to be a cruel joke. So, one night I grab some paint, do up my face and skip off into the ghetto. There I find some young punks who had supposedly done the deed and made them smile as well. That's what started it. But if you're wondering why I'm in here.... Well, let's just say that people don't take too kindly to carefully executed attempts to blow up an embassy. Especially when it's your own." He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. That had been quite an amazing little fiasco right there. Sadly, no one had gotten the punch line yet. It was true, he had intended to get caught. Being put here, that was just icing on the cosmic joke.

David headed back to his cell as he was to get ready to work at the docks. He made his list for what was suppose to go to who. I wondered when new fish will arrive since today was the day they brought in new inmates.

Walking slowly down the hall again into the main office of the prison the Warden, Rayne, stopped at his desk. Picking up a small psyche ward jacket he smirked. "Maybe I could let the rabid dog out for a while." He smirked and then shook his head. "Not yet." He smiled and picked up his keys from his desk carrying the straight jacket out with him. Locking the office he headed back down to the Max Sec wing. The gates slammed and screeched as he walked in. "Kari, are you ready for your walk?" He asked as he approached her cell the straight jacket in his hand. She was a criminal and a psychopath, but who knows a walk can do the soul good can it not? He smiled looking over at James, the gleeman with a smirk. "Maybe i'll let you put on a show tomorrow if you're a good little kiddie."

She knew the routine. She backed away from the bars a few feet and held her wrists out together and her ankle shoulder width apart. This made it easier to get her out of her wrist shackles, into the jacket and out of her ankle shackles; in that order. "I'm not your puppy Boss." Her tongue traveled across her pearly whites again, sucking her teeth lightly as she reached her canine. She cocked her head to the side and watched him intently as she let her long black hair fall to one side of her head. She felt how heavy her long hair had gotten and gathered the assumption a shower was needed soon. She hated her hair ever getting greasy. She much preferred the flowing and soft sex appeal hair.

He slid the key card through the reader on her cell and listened to the click as the lock came undone. Walking in he pulled out his key ring to undo her shackles. As he let them fall to the ground he then smiled and slid the straight jacket up her arms. "Turn please." He said knowing she knew the routine. She would turn and then he would tie the jacket up in the back and lace her arms around her torso tying them in the back as well. "I know you are not my dog." He said with a smile. He was in a good mood today. "Where are we headed Kari?" He said as he leaned down and took off her leg restraints. "Happy to be loose of those ?" He asked as he stood up and placed his hand on her lower back to turn her and lead her out of the cell.

She nodded softly. "Very happy. They cut up my ankles pretty bad." She looked down, angling her leg in a way that would expose some of her ankle under her pants and shoes. They were raw and red from the friction against her delicate skin. "Might as well go to first aid and take care of this before it gets worse. Then the court yard. I need to feel fresh air as quickly as possible before I go insane." She let out a soft giggle. Her words humoring herself as they left her lips. She stepped outside of her cage and stopped infront of Gleeman's. Directly infront of the bars she offered a soft wink. "See you at dinner." She smiled softly and waited for Boss. She couldn't advance any farther than a couple feet or she'd be stunned down by some one's taser. She hated that feeling and was not ready to feel it again. When given the opportunity she would stop infront of the German killer. "Halten Sie sich zurück." Another smile graced her delicate pink lips, then continued on with the Warden.

Tai stood in her cell, looking out at the guards pass by, a wide grin on her face. She had on the normal convict outfit on, her right hand fiddling with the fingers. She was so used to holding a knife or chain in her hand, ready to use it on her next victim. Her hair was still shining and smooth, laying down on her back. She gazed at the people through the top of her eyes, looking as sinister as she had ever been, even in a cell.

She finally had the motive and went and sat down on the 'bed' they had in her cell. She looked at the wall across from her, longing for release but knowing it won't come and she didn't have much chance to either. She was more of the stealth type killer, heading straight at a guard would be stupid of her, and killing one would only bring the others on her. She was also limited on her movement, when out side her cell, she had to wear cuffs that kept her hands close to each other and ankle cuffs as well, making it unable to do any form of kicking except ankle/shin kicks.

She looked at the door to her cell, knowing we was supposed to be heading out into the court yard that day, or to eat soon. Either way she was getting out of this boxed room. That is what made her happy at that moment. Even in the shackles, she felt more free out in the open rather then in this tiny area.

Gleeman stuck his tongue out at Kari and laughed. "If you see me then count yourself among my audience. I do so love performing." His cackle was still resounding down the halls as she was led away. Such an odd little strumpet. She might even be able to provide for a good side act in his circus. He'd have to keep an eye on her. Quite the close eye.

Deep in the Maximum Security Wing just across from the female prisoner with black hair was one of the newest prisoners that was just put in a cell about a day ago. He was sitting on the old mattress that was given to each cell mate along with a sink, a toilet and a few other things, but it was nothing to brag about. His back was to the wall and he was staring off into space looking at nothing but the bars of his cell as he tried to rethink everything that happened. His trial, how he was convicted and sentenced to this god forsaken place. That alone wasn't anything compared to what would happen three years from now. The judge plainly said without hesitation or care that he would be sentenced to prison for only three years, then executed for his crimes. His crimes? Really what did he do that was so wrong? Alright so he killed a lot of people, it was doing society a favor! He didn't deserve to be in a place like this. Not with all these rapists and robbers not to mention murderers. Of course not like he could talk, but still, his intentions were good compared to the crimes the other prisoners committed.

So he was taken to the Maximum Security wing huh? Well its not a surprise that they would take caution. None of them knew how he got here in the first place. Every record on him was blank. The only thing his files showed was he was a mass murderer, his finger prints which were taken at the police station, his looks, weight and height, but background, his history, was all terminated, either kept secret or just didn't exist. That was the least of his worries, the thing he hated about this mainly was the cuffs he had to wear on his wrists and ankles whenever he wanted to be let out of the cell. The only time he could have them off was when the prisoners would eat or take a bath, that was about it. Not to mention the bright orange jumpsuits with its own personal code number on the front, which made it even more difficult if someone was to escape from prison.

The male sighed and laid back on the mattress with his arms behind his head just staring up at the ceiling. His boredom was beyond killing him, he had always something to do, now he had nothing but to just wait and wait and wait!! Wait for his execution, wait for it all to end, wait to die..No! this was too soon to give up now! He was Light Yagami damn it! Giving up was not an option, not even in a cell. They could take away his freedom, send him to prison, but they could not stop him! It was time to advise an escape plan but he couldn't do it alone, though he would want to this had to be done together. But who could he trust? No one that is the answer, still if they are as desperate to get out as well then there was hope of getting out. How ironic, being called a criminal and sent to prison, he was now in the exact same situation of the people he's been killing for the past five years. And if he should ever get out, oh they'll pay, they all will pay dearly! Everyone, that includes the ones who sent him here, the judge, and the people that voted him guilty!! All of them will die for messing with him..This act of theirs is absolutely unforgivable and it wont be forgiven.

Light looked to the side at the sound of foot steps, it was one of the guards. All he did was narrow his eyes and look back up at the ceiling. Sure, it might be the guy's job to keep him and everyone else locked up like animals in a cage, but that doesn't mean Light wouldn't do anything and everything to get out of this place, even if it meant killing the innocent. Desperate times call for desperate measures. He only has three years to think of a plan, now was the time to act on it, but where should he start? Communicating with the other prisoners? Would that be a safe thing to do? Well there wasn't really any other choice, come time for the prisoners to eat was when he would try to get followers.

(Sorry for the delay midnight)

The girl walked to her door, looking out across it to see 'new meat' sitting in the cell across her's. She smirked as she watched the guard walk by, her grin creeping the male out and causing him to walk faster. She then looked back to the male, thinking of the many things he did to get here, and also the many things she could do to someone who looked like him. He looked young, maybe late teen to mid twenties, possible early thirties. She put her arms on the door, looking through her window on her door, gazing the male up and down with her piercing gaze, analyzing him like a book.

She then tilted her head up, looking down at him sort of, and then tilted her head down, looking through the top of her sockets, and then went back to a normal gaze. She started to think of what she could say, having not talked to many people kindly for the longest time. "What you name?" She asked, half sounding childish in tone of voice, her actual voice sounding kind and gentle beyond normal. "My Tai." She said to him, her smirk still on her face, looking like a little girl, which made it all the more creepy when you know what she has done.

She sighed softly, remembering how innocent her victims thought she was, hanging her head down as she thought about it. She then looked back up remembering she was talking to the other convict. She analyzed his appearance. She could tell this man was proud of the things he did, and was now contemplating something really hard, and made her wonder what he was thinking about. What ever it was, he was looking dedicated to what it was.

"Hm?.." Light turned his head toward the sound of someones voice. It was the girl across from him. What did she want? He leaned up from the bed and looked at her closely. He wanted to laugh but decided to hold it in. She was acting innocent, that was very obvious, especially since he always used that trick. "Light Yagami.." He said in a plain tone as if he wasn't interested in even speaking at the moment. "Light is written for the kanji characters for moon, and yagami for night and god." He finished. "Tai huh? Is that short for Taiyuya?" He said trying not to smirk. Yeah, he's heard of this girl before but could never find her last name anywhere so was unsuccessful in killing her. This girl was tricky, its best to watch out for her.

"Waaaaaarrrrrden?!" She said in a sing-song voice. It seemed as if he was taking forever to take her where she needed to go. However she wasn't in too much of a hurry. She was infront of the bars now, directly infront of Gleeman's. She smiled at his last comment and squatted down infront of his cell and slowly leaned forward onto her knees, getting a better look at him than she could before. Also by doing this she was giving him the same opportunity. Her straight jacket prevented her hands from gripping the bars as she smiled what she tried to pull off as sweet smile. Instead of her natural sly smirk. However, she wasn't so sure how it came out. "I will always be the audience. Front row, center isle. That way you can't help but to find me." Trailing her tongue over her canines once more she took a good look at him. She looked into his eyes. It was the only part of him that was behind the make-up. She blinked slowly and her eyes moved away to the warden behind her and she stood back up. "Dinner. It's a date." It wasn't a question. She returned her attention back to Boss and waited for him to lead her away from the cells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom